Old 01-15-2005, 10:50 PM   #46  
Closed

Hi Everyone
Just a quick pop in, Jane the pills are capsules, so no can do.Normally it wouldn't be a big deal and it may be fine till monday. but the last time I went through a severe setback, when she increased the medication, which seems strange ,but apparently thats what can happen and with me it did. I am fine so far, and I just have tomorrow so hopefully all will be well .Oh Jane that soup sounds rib tickling good,could I move close to you , and share your food and family they all sound so good I'll do the housework
Hi to all you other girls where's Mrs Cristi, I haven't seen you here,all day , I hope your not sick , your not painting again are you, are you putting up the new border, where is you Miss Cristi, its lonely here with out you. I have some thing to tend to right now ,I will check back in a little while ,to see if anyone is around.
Pam did you get it???
Tea Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 11:02 PM   #47  

Height: 5'1"

I still haven't heard if my sis had Lucas or not yet. May not hear anything until tomorrow.

Jane--I will take photos...but I will leave the scrapbooking for Sarah to do herself! She does some really nice pages...puts mine to shame. I don't think I could compare!

Julie--I'm so glad that you got some stress relief on the London thing. I can understand you being so worried. Heck...I was stressed when I heard James had to stay in Portland for weeks at a time and that is only a couple hours away! Also great that you can get a refund on the plane tickets.

Ellen--Thanks again for the greeting...but I still wasn't able to get a photo....but I'm having other issues with our computer...my IM isn't working right now so e-mail comes in really slow. Hopefully soon it will start working and I can see it!

Hello to Cristi, Susan, Angie, Sue, Katie, Katy, Mindee, Pam, Ann, and oh boy....who else is there???? Everyone hello to you and hope to hear from you all soon!

Ok...I best get going. Trying to do a page in my scrapbooking and it just isn't coming to me........

Chat w/you all later.
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 01:45 AM   #48  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Good evening Ladies,
HELLO Ellen, personally I would be peeved about the DR. attitude. I saw a sign on my Dr. wall saying to not come in with a full page of ailemnts that you should see your Dr as they happen... cause like you I go in with a couple of things and for me thats easier. Hows my orange kitty doing? Did I mention hes mine? hmmm
Marti, hope Lucas makes his appearance soon.
Pam, please let us know what the police say....
Jane, Im going to have to make that soup,,,sounds delicous. I am now almost famous for My *ahem Butternut Squash soup...lol
I have never seen flooding like what you described and hope I never do.
I am contiplating auditioning for a play, would have to see when Brandon graduates cause its mid to late June. Feve women wearing the same dress, is whats its called. Comedy.
Monte and I are going to go and return a ring he bought me for christmas, its just not my style,,,thought it would be but, really don't like it. Monte didn't like it either but I had seen it in a flyer for a local jeweller. So Im thinking an eleptic trainer would be nicer....
Julie, I would call the manager again and say you actually want your money back,,,and if that gets no results mention the health board would probably like to know his kitchen help don't wear hairnets. I know you have a gift card, but get it cashed in then go somewhere else. If that doesn't get results, find out who the owner is,,,if its a chain contact head office. I refuse to eat at the KEG, because of finding a hair in my dish, and having poor service. The manager offered to buy us dessert, but still charging me for my meal...duh I had 4 bites,,,and never finished it once the hair was found. I just looked him in the eye and said, no, what you are going to do is take this off the table, and off the bill. He tried to say it was my own hair....dumb man. I was a bright red head then and this was a blondish colored strand. I told him that he better stop while he was ahead and consider my meal a loss...or he would find more of a loss if I started making phone calls.
This reminds me, when Brandon got his cast off we had to go to the Children's. The last time we were there the underground parking was closed, noticing it was open I went down, pulled a ticket, arm goes up and then spent 5 minutes driving around looking for a space...none to be found. So I go to leave the place and the woman tried to make me pay $1.50 I know thats not much but the point was, I didn't park, that because they didn't put a sign up saying it was full I drove around aimlessly for nothing. I told her I wasn't paying and that her trying to make me pay was horrible.
Well Ill get off my soap box now....
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 03:11 AM   #49  
Closed

Hi Angie
Oh I was peeved at the time believe you me. alot of things on the list were the same things I have brought to her attention each and everytime I have been there, to no satisfactory conclusion. So they keep adding up because they never get dealt with. Its not my fault I have a lot of things going on, I have rheumetoid arthritis and osteoporosis, I have a lot of aches and pains throughout my body,this stomach problem began two years ago for which I had an ultrasound with no results, I continued to have pain and soreness and she simply said the ultrasound showed nothing , so I finally just gave up out of frustration, and dealt with it until I couldn't any longer,I am on HRT therapy and meds for depression, on top of everything else, how can I simply bring one thing to the table its ridiculous. I have had a swelling in my leg for almost two years ,again no blood clot ,so no further, investigation I have difficulty walking far and I can't get a pair of boots zipped up because of the swelling. I had to tell her 6 years ago that I thought I should have a bone scan because of the pain and burning in my hips , she hesitantly agreed stating that she didn't think I needed one , but if I wanted it she would book it , and thats when to her surprize the results showed I had osteo. I could go on and on, about this , it does make me angry, at times, but its impossible to find doctors here, she has been good on many occassions but now looking back, I'm not so sure, I definitely get pushed around alot. This is the reason I have a difficult time going back for anything because when I do, this is what happens.I feel like all I have been doing is complain lately,but all this stuff wears you down and she certainly didn't do anything to relieve the pain or anxiety .I have never seen a notice like that posted in a doctors office , If you can't take your problems to them , what the heck are they there for.Sometimes you just want to scream, or dig the hole and jump in, or both, so now that I have vented yet again, I will tell you your kittie is fine, he's just as cute as he can be , his eyes are wide open now, and he is growing and fluffy, I will post some better pictures this week so you can see your baby LOL .Good thing Monte didn't like the ring either ,jewellery is a tough thing to buy someone , so is pretty much anything where we are concerned,
but an eliptical trainer would be great, I have some equipment like gazelle pilates machine manual tread. don't like the manual so much. and a few other contraptions I just don't feel like using anything right now. sure wish I did though. I should get to bed its 3:10 am and I can't sleep again , I am beginning to doubt the validity of the sleep aid she gave me, Just hit me over the head with a baseball bat. Night all,
Tea Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 03:56 AM   #50  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

Hello everyone…..how are you all doing?

Not a whole lot going on over here. Just hanging out and making this a relaxing weekend.

Brandon has these really cute pajamas that my in-law’s bought him. They have different kinds of construction trucks and what not on them. I about freaked out when I put him in his crib, and since his room is dark now that the night light burnt out, he started glowing! There wasn’t anything tag wise about them glowing in the dark! I think it is cool. Cause his pacifier glows in the dark and so does the headboard of his crib bedding.

Well, we had “the talk” about when to start for the second one. And as it sits right now, we will probably start trying when Brandon is a year and a half, that way he will be two years old when the next one is born. I even have Tommy somewhat convinced to try for a girl! I feel better now that we have the date somewhat hashed out as to when we will start trying again.

Katy~ I am hoping that the next one will be a girl. After having Brandon, I am ready for the stakes in the house to be even. We were talking about this when we went window shopping at the mall yesterday. Tommy goes “but it is even, you and Cheyenne (our dog) and me and Brandon.” I said, “honey, Cheyenne doesn’t count. I want a little girl!”

Jane~ Thanks! Hawaii got snow?? Now that is bizarre!

Pam~ You should report him to the authorities. Maybe then they can get a straight answer out of him!

Ellen~ It is no different then having my older sisters telling me what to do! LOL If we go for another spring baby, then it would probably be spring of 2006! Brandon was born in the spring time, and that seemed perfect because I didn’t have to have an excuse for why I was packing on the pounds in the winter time! LOL Besides, my hubby had a good laugh when I was yelling for it to hurry up and snow, then when it did snow, I was yelling at it to hurry up and melt! What day was your son born in August? My birthday, as well as half mine and my hubby’s families are born in August. And when was your daughter born? Tommy was born during the blizzard of 77 too! His birthday is the 28th of this month. There have been so many nieces born into my family alone, that Tommy wanted to start another boy chain. So three nephews were born in 2004, including Brandon. 2005 seems to be shaping up at the year of the girls. My sister’s boyfriends last name is Campbell, just like the soup. So when they found out that they were pregnant, she called my mom and said “how do you like your soup, with or without balls?” So when they found out that they were having a girl, Tommy said “oh man, I guess you blew the balls of cause you were going to fast.” It is an inside joke between my sister Beth and her boyfriend and then my sister Katy and her husband. (there are a couple people in on it, but I could be here forever explaining who all and why and how)

Marti~ Thanks for the good luck. Tommy has actually been looking for jobs daily. He called to schedule an interview and the place never called him back. So he apparently didn’t get that job.
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 07:36 AM   #51  
GmaTo8

Whoa! Don't post here - please go over to chit chat #105!
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote