Old 01-03-2005, 10:34 PM   #16  
2BoysMom

Hi all,

Mel, thanks for noticing I was MIA...mostly lurking. Too hard to type while I was shoving holiday food in my mouth . Now I'm working on potty training Will (he'll be 4 in May...YIKES) so we stay upstairs as much as possible because we don't have a bathroom in the basement...yet...someday . Anyway, congrats on the size 14's. That's quite an accomplishment at 200 lbs. I was excited when I was fitting in my 18's...I can only imagine!! I'll get there soon.

Jill..how's Baley?

Kristin..hugs!!

Hi everyone else. I'm back to the battle of the bulge. I really fell off the wagon for a while, but I'm back. I don't want to live like this anymore. I ate well today and exercised and drank a lot of water so I'm feeling good right now. Just need to find a way to beat the stress eating at the end of the day and need to plan better for weekday meals, especially the days that I work. I packed a good lunch and snacks for tomorrow and I WILL NOT BE RAILROADED INTO EATING CRAP . OK, I think I'm ready for work now .

Sorry to not get personal with everyone. I swear I will do that one day soon again.

Hope you all had a great day today and another tomorrow.
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 10:37 PM   #17  
2BoysMom

Forgot to say welcome back to Steph!!

WELCOME BACK.
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 11:32 PM   #18  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Hi ladies, real quick from me. We had to put Bayley in the hospital today and her right lung is really bad, for awhile they thought we were going to have to fly her up to the children's hospital in Portland and that was my breaking point, she's just so weak and tired and not like herself at all. However before I came home to e-mail my professors my sister came in and gave her a stuffed toy and she was smiling for the first time in days and jabbering again, so it was great to see that. I am hoping she will continue to improve, it's just so scary. Thanks for all your prayers and kind words. I need to go pack up a few things to stay overnight and e-mail my teachers so I don't get kicked out of school. I'll keep you all updated. TTYL!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 01:38 AM   #19  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Geri,
It is good to see you posting again I know how you feel but this is a new year and a new us! We are going to win!

JILL,
I am soooooo worried about you! BIG HUGS! Please Please let us know if there is anything we can do! I love you lots Please keep us updated on Bayley!

Jeniqua,
It sounds like you are doing awesome~ You will have a great weigh in!

I know there is alot of MIA's lately.... Please get here and post with us! We are all struggling with the same battle! Let's win together!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 01:41 AM   #20  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

BTW,

I have been trying to get into the website to post my points and can't Not sure what's up

But anyhow, I am just posting it here and then I'll post in there in the am if it is up.

Not much anyhow, I just completed the challenge...
Old 01-04-2005, 01:45 AM   #21  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Gonna start a new thread!