3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Amazing Royal Adventure IV -Fabulous 2005-ALL WELCOME!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/51049-amazing-royal-adventure-iv-fabulous-2005-all-welcome.html)

Amarantha2 02-07-2005 08:26 PM

Helloooooo, WSW!!!! We have missed you!!!!! :wave: I am so glad you are feelin' better!!! Have a wonderful rest of the week and TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!!!

Kaylets 02-08-2005 05:45 AM

Hello all!

WSW!!-- SO GLAD TO SEE YOU!! Everything the Empress said X 2 !! We have lots and lots of Fresh Start cards so grab a pile and don't look back!!

Anagram-- hope you are not having to do more than the essentials... poor thing...
sending lots of chicken soup and hot tea vibes....

Sorry to be so brief but am here w/ all of you mentally ....

Thought of the day :

"Some people think it's holding on that makes one strong; sometimes it's letting go."
-Sylvia Robinson

Question of the day :

" Name your favorite SuperBowl commercial."

Am short on time but just can't resist sharing--- Weighin finally showed results-- finally got below the lowest I've ever been... !
Can even change my stats later !
Long frustrating plateau but again, a lesson in persistence, not perfection....

Take care all!
KETTLE IS ON!

wsw 02-08-2005 05:58 PM

hi all!

amarantha-thanks for that enthusiastic howdy! it really made me smile!

kaylets- hi. i am definitely taking you up on that pile of no-guilt/fresh start cards. i am going to forge ahead and not look back, just as you said.

i sure have missed everyone big-time!!! i am going back to basics with my food plan and will write down what i eat, something which has worked well for me in the past. i am thinking of you all. take care.

deleted2 02-08-2005 06:16 PM

Thanks for stopping in, wsw! Great to 'see' you!!! :D

Feeling better, Anagram?

Congrats on letting go of more weight, Kaylets! Have you done anything different?

We're missing some of our regulars. Cerise, Wildfire, Arabella, Punkin, Ceara---check in, okay? :^:

As for me, I'm doing okay. Vaguely unsatisfied with my current program, I'm bored with the food, just need to do a little revamping. The no-sugar policy stays though! Non-negotiable!

Kaylets 02-09-2005 06:22 AM

HEllo all!

Here we go Wednesday, Here we go!

Wheeeeeee...... things seem to be going by so fast its hard to keep pace! Feel like Alice in Wonderland! Running just to keep up!

Just have to remember what's most important and that is most of the battle.

Scale looked great again this morning but of course, it doesnt count till weighin day and by this time, I should be expecting flucuations ( sp?)so tomorrow when I look, I might see an increase....

Thought of the day :

"Pessimism never won any battle."
---Dwight Eisenhower

Question of the day :

"Name your proudest accomplishment. "

So, how's life treating you??

KETTLE IS ON!

Arabella 02-09-2005 01:01 PM

:wave: Checking in! I've been trying to get life back in order since before my trip to Boston and things are crazy. Always makes me think of trying to clamber back up onto the top of an ever-shifting pile of things that I'm supposed to be controlling. I really feel like I need about a week -- a few days to get my house in order and then the rest of the time for a personal retreat -- before I'm ready to tackle things with any kind of focus. As is, though, I'm trying to tuck in the loose ends where I can and keep things turning over until I have time to do more. Aaaaaiiiiieeeee!!!! But I do intend to get back ASAP and also join the no-sugar thread. Love to all!

Kaylets 02-10-2005 05:53 AM

Hello all!

Here we go Thursday, Here we go!!

I realize the past few days have been just barely making my fruit/veg servings....Need to pay more attention to that....
Guess that's because I stopped journaling again...
SO!
Today-- back to basics.... I will write down my food ....

At least this time I don't dread writing so much, last time I was pleasantly suprised at how many points I still had left at noontime....

Have a "date" to walk the company parking garage during lunch... only about 20 minutes but still something in addition....

Thought of the day :

"The important thing is somehow to begin."
---Henry Moore

Question of the day :

"On average, how many cups of coffee do you drink a week? "

Have a good one all!

KETTLE IS ON!

Arabella 02-10-2005 07:23 AM

Good morning Royal Ones! It begins again -- I've signed on to the no-sugar thread and am going to GET BACK ON TRACK! Does it help me in any way to eat junk and skip exercise? NO! :nono: It does not. So -- still pressed and stressed, but going to work at being/feeling better. (Love the thought of the day, Kaylets!) Let's make this a good one!

anagram 02-11-2005 07:01 AM

Ah, back in the land of the living. Still coughing, dripping, etc. but feeling much better. Went to Tai Chi last night. Coach kindly gave me the phone numbe, hours, etc. of a free class he teaches for seniors. There was another also, probably equidistant, but I felt closer to this one and he said he thinks I'd like it better as "they're more athletic". He assures me they're a lot of fun so when I finish out the class I think I'll try it.

deleted2 02-11-2005 08:28 AM

It's been a difficult week. Garry lost a dear friend and the memorial was yesterday. This friend simply slipped away in his sleep Monday night, and he was young and robust [only 61] and his wife is just beside herself with grief. It's so hard to know what to do sometime. She has family members staying with her now, but the worst is still ahead for her, I'm sure. None of us can believe he's gone. And I feel bad for Garry because he doesn't have that many male friends--not too many of those new-age sensitive types around here!

I know that everyone says it, but we should make every moment we're here count. I think that Garry's friend did that. He was so quirky and dear; the kind of guy who wore shorts and t-shirts and birkenstocks in the dead of winter! Those crusty old sandals were proudly displayed at the memorial yesterday too!

anagram 02-11-2005 09:54 AM

Oh, so sorry, Eydie - how painful. And how touching the sandal display. Peace.

Kaylets 02-12-2005 07:25 PM

Hello all!

Angram! Are you feeling better ?? hope so... Been thinking about you.

Eydie! So sorry to hear about your friend. Just today, DH stopped by to check in on one of his few friends and I was thinking of how grateful I am that DH has this friend... The sandal display was terrific.

Very busy day today-- its amazing to me how the difference in schedule compared to M-F doesnt get me here till this time or not at all....

DH started a weightloss challenge/competetion w/ coworkers w/ 3 cash prizes... all based on percentage of weight loss... he is trying WW's Core to begin...and I keep forgetting what he';s doing and asking if he's written anything down!

So.. off the bowling alley, Dh needs a ball redrilled... maybe we can earn some activity points... at leat 1 for me...

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday....

Borrowed The Weight Loss Commandments from the library-- we'll see if its written any better than Thin For Life...

believe it or not, I'm taking the book w/ me to the bowling alley!

KETTLE IS ON!

anagram 02-12-2005 08:23 PM

Thanks, Kaylets. Yes, I'm feeling lots better, just a sniffle or two hanging on. Been playing catchup. Saw dialysis nurse yesterday and funked out a bit. They always make it sound like it's SO easy but she really laid it out. So since we're both feeling a tad better today and dh feels need to "bust out", he made reservations for us for an overnight getaway for Valentine's Day. So we'll have the "upgraded" Valentine's Dinner w/champagne, the show, overnight and breakfast. Sounds like lots of fun and we could use that.

Finished putting pics up in painted bedroom - old bug had put that last bit on hold. Like it. Still mulling putting up lace curtains. But may hold off on that for a bit. Need to spend more time throwing stuff out. Trunk of car holding much stuff to be dropped off but, as usual, no dent seems to have been made.

So, wishing y'all a lovely Valentine's Day. Is that the end of this thread? I've loss a wee bit since Christmas, a really wee bit. But nonetheless down. And I seem to be holding up and doing a lot more (except this sick week) so feel I'm still on the healthier road.

Take care, all.