View Poll Results: What are your best qualities?
Your personality 0 0%
Your brains 0 0%
Your sense of humor 5 83.33%
Your motivation 0 0%
Your sense of style 0 0%
Your loving nature 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2004, 11:00 AM   #1  
Samantha

Default Doing It Right

OK Guys - this is a brand new thread for a brand new start. We welcome anyone who WANTS to be here to post, as often or as seldom as they chose. Here we will share our lives, our struggles, our victories, EVERYTHING. I truly consider everyone who posts here to be a dear friend!

Sam
Old 11-05-2004, 01:57 PM   #2  

Great Job Sam, thanks.... Have a great weekend. Check in when I can.
Old 11-06-2004, 09:05 PM   #3  
Samantha

Well, Lynne, I hope more people join us here.
I have been really bad lately. I have not gone to the gym in over a week, and my eating has been crap. I seem to have lost my motivation. I don't know what my problem is, lately, but, as God as my witness, I AM GOING TO THE GYM ON MONDAY. LOL I am such a procratstinator (sp??)
Anyways, I hope all is well for everyone. Will check back in soon.
Old 11-07-2004, 07:54 PM   #4  

Default hey girl,

I am sure others will join us. Well I am sorry to hear things aren't going well. You have done so well. You will get remotivated after you get that feeling again, on MONDAY when you GO TO THE GYM You'll remember how good it feels and you be back. Hang in there. How is your hubby.... the surgery/healing..... his job.... giving you space with the computer????
Well I haven't been doing that great either. I haven' exercised. I have been making it a point to walk 2 mile each day, parking far away, going up and down the stairs. Little extras. My eating.... well I do great for 3 days before I weigh in at WW then that night I let go till Monday... not good. I have been trying not to eat at night too late. I have been having trouble sleeping.

Well my dear I have to go for now. Hang in there and keep up the good work.
Old 11-07-2004, 08:16 PM   #5  
A work in progress

I am new and am looking for a support group. I hope to restart my diet tomorrow. I need to be down 2 dress sizes by end of March. I need to get back in to my work clothes.
SAT in south GA
Old 11-07-2004, 09:33 PM   #6  
Samantha

Lynne - thanks for the words of encouragement. My husband is doing well with his surgery, but unfortunetly no longer has a job. He is supposed to wake up with me in the morning (when I get up to go to the gym) and go out to find a job. Hopefully he won't make it hard on me.
bluekat - you have come to the right place for support. I know you can do it. Please feel free to post here, tell us of your successes. Welcome.

you ladies have a great day!

Sam
Old 11-07-2004, 11:21 PM   #7  
A work in progress

How do you put those little things in from the TickerFactory, found their site but don't know how to add it to my name.
Well it looks like the diet will start after breakfast. Dh has a VA appointment first thing in the morning, we have to leave at 6:30 am to get there, and breakfast will be on the run from hardees, not the best in the world. But I hope to start drinking more water and less tea. I don't drink much soda and hardly any coffee, but ice tea, by the gallon a day. No I don't use sugar but do use saccrin, my dad was diagnoised as a diabetic, but he wasn't, so I grew up with saccrin tea. I have a low sugar tolerence, so I continued to drink it with saccrin.
Old 11-09-2004, 12:09 PM   #8  
Samantha

bluekat - when you are done with your ticker, copy & past the bbCode onto your signature here on 3FC. You can preview your signature to make sure it came out right.

Good news - I didn't think that I would have lost any weight because I did not go to the gym at all last week, but come to find out, I lost another 3 pounds, so I am down to 255. 5 more pounds until my "turkey challenge". I think that is attainable, I believe I have about 2 weeks to lose 5 pounds. If I work really hard I will be able to do that.

I went to the gym again today, that's twice this week already. I believe I am getting sick, but hopefully I won't get so sick that I can't go.

You guys have a great day!
Old 11-09-2004, 02:33 PM   #9  
A work in progress

This is a test to see if I got everything right
SAT in south GA
Old 11-09-2004, 03:20 PM   #10  
Samantha

Good job bluekat!

Sam
Old 11-10-2004, 04:29 PM   #11  
Samantha

Is anyone else having problems with the website?
Closed Thread