Old 12-15-2004, 02:59 AM   #76  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

Mavis*********** We have all missed you! Please tell us what you have been doing and send me your e mail please???????
Daphne
dabrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 01:13 PM   #77  

Hi mavis what's up?? I didnt' know you were still posting on here. Are you hiding from us??

Gayle I hope you are feeling a little better. Just keep reminding yourself that mom is happy now. It has to be so hard but we're here for you as always.

Daphne finished shopping yet? I still have a bit to go myself. Kids last day is tuesday. Then I won't have the time to do anything. What are your kids asking for? Mine didn't. Brett wanted to video games and only can find one right now. The other is out of stock.

Deb I hope life has treated you well this week. Post when you can. I always read the posts but these pop ups are killing me.

Thanks for the reply on my email deb. I completely understand where you're coming from and it gives me a new angle to view. I haven't heard anymore on my sister so I don't know what her feelings are but I will see her several times during christmas. My grandma has decided to do christmas dinner after all. She made the calls yesterday. I had adjusted to the idea of not going and having more time here with my own kids between opening gifts that morning and going to mom's that night. As for the baby thing, I haven't been on any pills in 2 weeks now and if it happens then we will be happy with it. I'm not avoiding it but something tells me it won't be easy this time. We're both in our 30's now and not 20 so who knows. I will keep you all updated.

Well before i lose this due to pop ups. I hope you all have a great week. Feel free to email if you'd like.
lakelog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 09:13 PM   #78  
stbakd

welcome back all. i've some shopping. i am going to my sisters xmas day.
glen
hefty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 11:50 AM   #79  

Happy holidays, everyone. I'm not doing much this week since I have to clean Mom's apartment out and have it cleaned by the 31st. I got the best news yesterday, though, when a friend told me that her husband is on vacation the week after Christmas and her two sons will be home from college and cooking school and they are going to come and do all the cleaning. God answered a prayer again...BEFORE I prayed for it!

I have trouble going through her things naturally, but I am getting help from some people who live here and from Deb and Kim. Also, Kevin's sil has just moved into an apartment from living with her mom and dad along with her 4 kids for 3 or 4 years and doesn't have anything, so she's going to come and take a lot of these things. I exchanged couches since Mom's was new in 2000 and is a sofa bed and my hand-me-down is becoming threadbare.

So, as you can see, things are coming along. I don't think I'll have any problem getting everything out of there through the next week, but you see that that doesn't leave me much time for holiday things. I did go to the play in our local theater last Sat with Deb and went to church last Sunday and today. On Christmas night I will go to my Aunt and Uncle's like Mom and I have been doing, but I don't know what will happen when I wake up on Christmas morning. This will be the first Christmas that I have not had someone to open presents with.

I sincerely hope that you will all have wonderful Christmases and very Happy New Years.

Love,
velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 07:54 PM   #80  
stbakd

welcome back gayle. glad too hear you are doing well. happy holidays to all the barbie dolls in progress
Old 12-24-2004, 01:56 PM   #81  
stbakd

where is everyone?
glen
Old 12-27-2004, 01:42 AM   #82  
Queen of My Life

Talking Merry "late" Christmas

Hello everyone
Gayle sent me an email which propted me to get on here. I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday!

Glen...how was your sister's house? Did you eat to much?

Gayle...A wish of peace and happiness for you in the upcoming year!!!
You are an awesome lady and you are always welcome here!

Dana...So what have you and DH decided? Are you still going to have a 4th child? What ever happen about your truck...I read your past post and did you get it back or not? It sounds like a real "lemon". California has a "lemon law" which protects consumers against getting stuck with pieces of junk like you guys have been. Does your state have anything like that? Can you sue the car dealer? What are you going to do about a new vehicle? How was your X-mas...what did the kids get...did you go to your granny's house?

Mavis...Welcome back!!!! It has been a long time..How is life down under. Start posting...Keep in touch!!!

Daphne...How was your Christmas? How is everything? How is Megan...is she still gaining wieght? She might be going through a growth spert??? What did the kids get? How is your BP? Are you okay? How is DH?

Ann...Thank you so much for the lovely card. I hope this holiday season was a good one for you!

I am so sorry to be missing for so long. Things here have just been Crazy. November was a blur of birthdays and illness. I got a viral infection in my lungs and had to go on steriod inhaler and back on my alberterol the first week in Dec. My meds and dr.visit ran me $100 (that I couldn't afford) Then it was Hannukah on the 7th and we actually had a party at work (first one in 3 years I have worked there). I got the bill for the emergency root canal..it is $1300 and my insurance was maxed out so they want me to pay the whole thing...It was going to be tough to pay the $350 they quoted me...but this is impossible...I guess I will have to pay it with my income taxes. My other dentist also wants an additional $132 for the crown. I was really worried that we were going to have a bad x-mas this year... I had no extra money and usually the credit union lets me skip my van payment during the holiday and that is what I use to buy presents..however the Credit union stopped that practice. I am truly blessed to have BJ. Her and Lenny came through like champs. She won $200 at her company party and gave me half. Plus she went out and bought the kids TV's for their rooms along with all sorts of video games. We had a marvelous holiday. I bought her and Adrian...Entertainment coupon books and gave them both bags with their initals on them. I also made both of them origomi photo books. I gave Lenny and Jerome bags also, and gave Ray (my ex) a big "shrek" tin of 3 flavor popcorn and a movie I got free from Blockbuster. Thankfully I get all sorts of bags and free gifts from the supplies I order from work...so I used them for the family. It was a terrific holiday! Even better than when I have money. BJ got me both FlyLady's Book "sink reflections" and "Saving Dinner". I can't wait to make some of the recipes...they sound delish!! I am going to get back on the WEIGHTwagon and start counting calories and exercising tomorrow. I am also going to get back on the FLY WAGON and get this house back in shape. For the new year I am also giving up Coffee!!!...(my neighbor Kim just gave me a starbucks card...lol)

Well it is late and I have work tomorrow. I hope this post finds you all happy and healthy. I hope 2005 brings you all you want and more.

DRINK WATER!!
Deborah

Last edited by velvetblonde; 12-27-2004 at 01:45 AM.
velvetblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 09:32 PM   #83  
stbakd

hi deborah my sister's was ok. of corse i ate too much. xmas is for ing out.
glen

Last edited by hefty1; 12-27-2004 at 09:37 PM.
Old 12-31-2004, 01:49 PM   #84  
Miss. Brat

Cool

Hi there everyone I hope that you all are having a great day. I am taking down my Christmas stuff and cleaning house today. Please post or e mail me and tell me how you all are doing!
Daphne

Last edited by dabrat; 12-31-2004 at 01:58 PM.
Old 12-31-2004, 02:33 PM   #85  

Everything's going backwards for me these days, kids! I just finished answering your emails, Daph and Deborah!

Anyway, as I told them, I'm going to try to get back in the swing of things this month. I am not sure what's in my future yet, but that must be part of it.

I'm cleaning out my mailbox for the first time since Sept. At least that's a start. Next, I have to address my apartment. I have all the things of Mom's that I just couldn't give up...yet.

I will try to get back here more often now, too. Good luck to everyone and Happy new year to all.

Love,
velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 06:54 PM   #86  
stbakd

hi all. happy new year.

glens
Old 01-02-2005, 10:11 AM   #87  
Queen of My Life

Talking Happy Late New Year!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend. I am starting to slowly edge back onto the wagon. I did 15 minutes of biking yesterday and starting to count calories. I have even added an area on my calorie log to remind me to take vitamins and drink 12 glasses of water (That is going to be the killer for me)...lol.

Well, got to go get the kids up for church!!!

I hope you are all doing well.
Love ya,
Deborah
velvetblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 01:08 PM   #88  
stbakd

hi deborah glad you are doing better. how are rest of the dolls?
glen
Old 01-02-2005, 11:13 PM   #89  
Miss. Brat

Ok Do I Need To Send The Phat Cops After All Of My Yaya Sisters? I Just Heard From Glen And Gayle About My E-mail.
I Am Excited The Kids And Hubby All Leave Tomorrow. I Am So Looking Forward To A Quiet House For A Few Hours. Ok I Have To Go To The Dr. In The Morning After I Get The Kids Off To School And I Also Have To Drive Megan In The Morning To School But Then I Can Go To Target Before My Dr. Appointment. Oh I Have To Shower In There Sometime As Well. I Need A Wife For Me Anyone Want To Come And Be My Wife?
Daphne
Old 01-03-2005, 11:29 PM   #90  
stbakd

daphne: you could send the boys ( ) after them. i guess they have ate too much turkey.
glen