Old 09-17-2004, 12:47 PM   #31  
SAHM of 3

Leigh's QOTD: I always knew I wanted more than one. And then when Alisa LOVED playing with other kids and we didn't have anyone for her to play with my heart broke. We tried for a while and then Ally came. I knew I wanted another one hoping for a boy and got that. I knew he was a boy when I was pregnant and I really, really thought he was my last and was pleased with that and now this one. But I always wanted either 3 or 4. Can't imagine having only one. I wanted plenty and 4 is perfect for me.
Dh called and is headed home. It went great. 10 minutes mostly, the shot hurt more than anything else and it's wearing off so he's got some advil. Otherwise, it was fine. He never got nervous or sick feeling or anything. So he'll be babied today and he'll start moving around this weekend. Just can't get hot and sweaty, lol. It's done, YEAH!!! (of course, my dad had to have it done twice, 1st time didn't work), but since I'm pregnant now, we have plenty of time to know if it worked, he goes back for 2 checkups.
Okay gonna have chili dogs for lunch and then school. TTYL
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 01:52 PM   #32  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

WHOA SLOW DOWN!!!!! Geez I sleep in a little and you guys go and post 3 pages!! Anyway I decided to stay home today and do free weights here instead of going to the gym. I've been doing good for 2 weeks going everydays so I decided I could do it here today. I haven't weighed yet but I will later, I know I am probably still up from what my siggy says but like Spryng it will be gone soon. I think another reason why it's been so hard to get rid of my weekend eating is that I stopped breastfeeding. I was using up a lot of calories doing that and now I'm not so I think that's part of it. Oh well I guess I will have to do it the old fashioned way like everyone else!! LOL Today mom and I are going to town to get Bayley some boots to go with her party dress and a nice shirt for us to wear at her party. Then it's mondo cleaning time! It's supposed to rain this weekend and her party is outside!!! So we are going to have to think of a backup plan I guess. My house is right across the street but we are going to have a lot of poeple and our house is small so not sure what to do. It's kind of got me down too cuz I have planned and been so excited and now it's going to rain Oh well it will still be fun. Oh ya and yesterday I drank 128 oz of water!! It took me all day but I did it!! So that's it for me right now, I think I will try to drink that much again today!

Deana it was great chatting with you last night! you are a crack up! Great pictures too! Now I can put a name with a face! I love it! Sounds like you are so busy this weekend, I guess I am too. I still have a lot of last minute things to do for the party. Glad Abby did good with her shot glad dh got to go to help calm her too. Let us know what happens at his work tonight and his shifts. I hope he gets what works best for you guys.

Emily my parents moved to the same town as me recently too, they just live like 2 mintues away, they used to live about 20 minutes away so it's really nice. Not that they were that far before but now that I have a baby it's nice that they are just around the corner, I'm sure you will love it too! Too funny about you not telling the kids that school was out for the public school kids, I wouldn't have either! LOL Oh and Bayleys 1st birthday has a ladybug theme and I am making her cake today or tomorrow and it will be a ladybug and I'll take lots of pictures and post them. We are supposed to be having it in the park so all the cousins can play but now it is supposed to rain so don't know what we are going to do! Hope all goes well with your schooling today!

Crystal glad dh's procedure went well. I hope he's not too much this weekend. I know how men and pain can be and it's not pretty! LOL

Spryng YAY on the only 1/2 up! That's great since it TOM and you ate bad this last weekend. I am going to try really hard this week to stay CORE and see what happens. I think it is about time to kick myself up a notch. Only think is that I'm not familiar with the point system for my free points so i may be asking you a lot of questions this week! Today is your errand day huh? I hope you get everything done. We'll have to compare menus later and tell eachother how things turn out so that we can give eachother recipes for next week!

Hi Amy!! I am Jill SAHM to Bayley who will be 1 on Sunday! Glad to have you here. There are a lot of new people coming in lately but I think we scare them off cause we post so much! So make sure you check in a lot so you can keep up. Let's hear more about you!

Geri sorry I came in too late to chat with ya! We'll have to do it again soon!

Cindi sounds like Christian is doing better, that's great! I hope you do well too, please keep us updated if you feel up to it! Good LUCK!!! Good Job on the 2 pounds down, we are in the same boat so let's just focus on we are down again instead of trying to play catch up K?

Kristin are we going to see you this weekend? I hope so but dh is home so you will probably be MIA like Spryng was last weekend. I hope you get everything done that you want! I good luck hiding all those things!! I know what you mean! LOL

Ya Leigh dont get two dogs it's just twice as much work! Anyway glad you got your power back and are back to normal. Bayley will be getting her Chicken Pox shot too next Friday so I'll tell you what to expect! LOL

Hi RICCI!!!

Hi Cheri great names! Bayley's middle name is Rebekah! Will you have more do you think? Or are you done?

Oh geez I've been on this thing FOREVER I need to get off and get in my workout and get my crying baby out of her crib, she was being sassy so I thought she was going to take an early nap but I guess not! I'll do QOTD later since I am neglecting my child right now!! LOL TTYL!!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 03:16 PM   #33  

Hello ladies! Well, I am officially going off the deep end! LOL... Hubby brought in a four pack of Reese cups and I ate two of them. As if there weren't enough, I made me two pieces of toast and put cinnamon butter on them. It's my TOM so I am naturally wanting to devour everything sweet in the house! It is so miserable here. Rainy, dreary, nothing to do. I cleaned up earlier and watched a couple shows with my son. I just wish i would stop craving sweets! That is my biggest pitfall. I plan on doing my WATP tapes again tonight and I have my water handy, so maybe I can do some damage control. Hubby is wanting to get out of the house so bad, but I am terrified of storms and it looks dark here. He's getting on my nerves though so I'm thinking of sending him off!

Jill: Thanks for the welcome, I see this is a very busy forum, but I'm up for it!

Penny: Thanks for listening to me gripe last night, I had to get that off my chest so I can move onward and forward!

Everyone else: You are all such an inspiration the way you are able to juggle kids/family and find time to fit in exercise! I am encouraged by everyone's weight loss so far and can only hope that I have my own success story! Talk to everyone later!

Amy

180/173.75/140
STG: 169 by Sept. 30th.... less than two weeks away!!!!!!
Alora1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 03:27 PM   #34  
SAHM of 3

ok gals, finished school, took right at 2 hours, the whole time Andrew napped. But I'll get to bed earlier tonight if possible.
Dh is home and resting. He's in a good mood and high spirits. Been napping and taking it easy. As the Advil wears off, he starts throbbing, but otherwise he's handling it all well.
Okay, gotta get off and find something to do.
TTYL
Old 09-17-2004, 03:54 PM   #35  
Seen any cute shoes???

Default Cyndi & Leigh's QOTD

Any chance you go to Midway Macidonia?

Just wondering

I knew after Nathan immediately that I wanted another, just knew it. We never used any thing to prevent pregnancy and I was pregnant with Daniel when Nathan was 14 months old...delievered Daniel 13 days before Nathan's 2nd bday. With Daniel it was the same thing I knew I wanted another and was pregnant with Elijah when Daniel was 16 months old...delievered him when Daniel was newly 2 and Nathan was newly 4. After his birth something was different. It's not that I have that I AM ABSOLUTELY DONE AND NEVER EVER NEVER EVER WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER CHILD feeling. But I don't feel that ''I really want another baby'' feeling I felt after the others. So currently we are just keeping our options open but don't have plans for another. God may have other plans though.
CheriBrorsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 04:05 PM   #36  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

QOTD I knew after having Bayley almost immediatley that I wanted another one and I would already be pregnant if I was done with school but I'm not so I plan to get pregant in Sept 2006 so that I can have the baby when the kids get out of school (since I will be a teacher by then) and then we'll see after that. I know we want at least 3 maybe 4 just depends on finances and how much we think we can handle.

QOTD #2: I am a coffee snob and will only drink espresso usually sugar free fat free and decaf. Don't do the caffeine thing very often. Don't own a coffee pot and have never liked home made coffee. In fact I get the least amount of coffee when I do get it from one of those stands cause I basically just like hot chocolate! LOL I'm a sweets girl can you tell?!!

Ok that's it for now. Bayley is up from her 1st nap so we are going into town with my mom! TTYL
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 04:20 PM   #37  

Okay, as far as the QOTD: I don't know if I will have another child. I hate the thoughts of my son being an only child but right now I just don't know. Part of me gets this "pang" in my gut when one of my friends get pregnant, but it usually goes away. My son right now requires ALL of my attention. I'm not ruling anything out but for now my thoughts are on just one.

As far as the coffee question... I don't really drink coffee at all. I do have a coffee maker but I use it to make tea! Whenever I go to the mall I sometimes get an iced cappucino or an iced mocha. Never really cared for the hot stuff except for when I use to work and have to get up really, really early.

Amy

I will reach my goal of 169 by Sept. 30th if its the last thing I do!!!!!!!

180/173/140
Alora1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 04:32 PM   #38  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

I'm back from picking up dd from preschool. I was so proud of her. Half the class painted on Wed and the other today so today was Abby's turn. When I got there all the other kids were coming out with their pictures and most of them were either lines or swirls. My baby painted a full body pic of herself, with a brush, and it is soooooo good. I will have to take a pic of it and post it on msn.

Amy: Sabotage!!! Tell him where to get off. He needs to help you with your diet. If he won't, put him on the puter and we'll tell him all about it

Crystal: Glad "The Procedure" went well, now it's down to how he behaves at home. If he's in pain atleast you have something to use against him while you are in labor .

Went to Walmart and they didn't have just a black keyboard so I ended up with a wireless keyboard and optical mouse. I swore I would never have one that could disappear easily. The bus just got here and I have to get the kids to cleaning if they want to go to the fair tomorrow and I need to clean my desk so I can rearrange and set everything up.

TTYL. After the parade.
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 04:33 PM   #39  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Oh, 60 oz. down, going to get more water. Let's do this girls. 100 by the end of the day. Who all was in again, I forgot?
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 05:50 PM   #40  
**Kristin**

hey there - dd is FINALLY napping and I am sort of watching Oprah !! I just love her!!!
okay - lets see, I gotta be quick because my mom ended up coming over and helping me plant, so I did that, I really need to get more of the other stuff done that I wanted to do-ggrrr! I wish I could just stop time for a little while each day! dont' we all !!

Just ot let you know weekends until the end of OCtober, I will mostly be MIA ! when Dh comes home, we pack so much in to the weekends, I really don;t have time to get to the computer !

QQOTD: I always wanted a litter of children! I am an only child and dh has one brother...so I want a big family !!! Sorry Cindi, not as big as yours though! I like you, LEigh, was worried at first if we have another, that I would be different with sYdney, my mom says though that her mom always told her....people who don't think they could love 7 children equally, don't have 7 children......(my mom was one of 7) !!! SO I try and think of that !!! Not sure how many we will have though, probably 4 kids is my guess!

wel dd is crying for some reason in her sleep adn she wants me, so I will try and get to ya'll later tonight, maybe a chat for a little while if dh will leave me alone....then again I could always take a quick break ...someone here might know how that goes right??????? Okay - well talk to you all later! Have a good weekend if I dont see some of you ! !!

Love to you all!!!!!!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 06:15 PM   #41  
SAHM, HSM

Wanted to say a quick "hello" (yeah, right, quick) to everyone before dh gets home - I've got to whip up dinner and check hot spots before company comes. Packing at the parents went well, kids were good and helpful. We're having game night with friends tonight, I have WI tomorrow AM, and then back to Mom and Dad's for more packing for the rest of the weekend.

Jill - Well, the kids did get out of having school. Doorbell rang, Brad's friend was standing there "Hey, Dude - can you come over?" Brad:"No, Dude, I'm doing school. Why are you home, Man?" Friend: "Dude! School's out today!" Brad: "No way, Dude! Mom didn't tell us, Man!" - and that's when the dirty looks came! I had to play it off - "Oh wow!! I didn't know! OK, let's go to Minnie and Papa's! Travis, thanks a lot and go home!" I love ladybugs!! I'm sure the party will be a smash, whether in or out!

Cindi - WTG on your loss! Hope the biopsy went well!

Cheri - if your brother delivers to Temple, I'm sure he's been here with plenty from QVC and Ebay!!

Deana - I hope dh gets the schedule of choice, and hope everyone has fun tomorrow!

Crystal - glad dh is recovering well - I'll have to tell dh about how smoothly it went (the wimp wants to be put completely under in the hospital for his)

Apologies to those missed, really have to go, hope everyone has a fabulous weekend, talk to you soon!

-Emily
AuntieEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 07:18 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Sorry I have been MIA all day, told you I would be addicted to that new game... Jill you need to get it!! It's awesome, I just had twins!!!! They are toddlers now and crawling and getting into everything, lol. I'm about to go watch Man On Fire, I rented it today, so TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 07:27 PM   #43  
Ready for ACTION!!!

Smile I am home!!!

I had my ultrasound and my biopsy and it all went well, didn't really hurt much at all. Just some cramping and stuff now, which is normal. The ultrasound tech told me I had a follicle on each ovary this month and that if I got PG it would be twins!!! That ought to be enough to keep DH far away from me for a while!!! My poor uterus couldn't hold twins I don't think! I am faking being in lots of pain, so that I can get extra attention. But it isn't working very well. Maybe I should yell ouch periodically...hehe

Cheri...I don't go to Midway Macedonia, however, I do go to a church that Midway sponsored. It's called Peachtree Community Church, in Villa Rica. Lots of our members came from Midway and we know lots of folks from there. Is that where your Dad is a Pastor?

Christian is MUCH better after his long nap this afternoon! He is eating and drinking as well as can be expected at this point. He is even playing.

Crystal...Tell your DH I am proud of him, he has more guts than my DH!

I am not doing well on my water today, but I just wanted to be comfy as I could for my "procedure", there's always tomorrow!

I'll be back shortly!
BIGtimeLOSER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 07:40 PM   #44  
2BoysMom

Good evening ladies,

Cindi...glad things are going better!

Spryng...just what you need...another game to keep you away from cleaning and exercise . Sounds like you're enjoying it.

Work went soooo fast today. My friend's trying to talk me into working temp full time...but no way. My mom wouldn't want the boys all day 5 days a week...too much work for her . I don't want to be tied into that much anyway. I could NEVER ever keep up with you all if I was working full time even if temporarily!

Where's Michelle....in her GUEST ROOM again????? I thought she was off today, but maybe not yet.

The boys are at each other's throats over toys again so I have to run. Hi to everyone I missed...Hey Ricci...so glad you could post!

I'll check back in later.
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 07:47 PM   #45  
SAHM of 3

Hi girls. I'm back from town. Mil wanted all three kids for a while to take them to eat pizza so I ran some errands alone and then picked up chinese for me and dh. Home now enjoying that.
Spryng, let me know about Man on Fire, I love Denzel and want to see that one.
Emily, the procedure was done in the doc's office and lasted maybe 10 minutes. Nothing to it he said, feels uncomfortable, but nothing more. Tell your dh that you will think so much MORE of him as a man for him to do it. I didn't have to tell mine that he just simply doesn't want any more kids and neither do I.
Gonna finish eating and enjoy time before mil brings the kids back. TTYL