Old 09-06-2004, 05:03 PM   #16  
**Kristin**

WOW !!! Cindi - congrats on ANOTHER walk !!! I need to get motiviated again, you make me want to!

Jaymi - Hello! sorry to hear you aren't feeling well Where did you go this weekend? did you have a nice time?

okay - now I think I am officially caught up!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 08:46 PM   #17  
Walking away the weight

Hi gals! Sorry I've been MIA most of today. I'm feeling a little under the weather, but am hoping it's a weird reaction to the storm coming in LOL. DH comes home tomorrow afternoon!!! I can't wait.

I have still gotten almost everything on today's list done.

Penny- can I come by for BBQ??? I love BBQ! And those roast beef poboys sound delicious!

Jill- I remember Cabbage Patch Kids more than garbage pail kids cards. They sound funny though. I love your new avatar pic! Two cute gals

Jaymi- hope you feel better soon.

Cindi- you're doing so well! I'm proud of you.

Kristin- Hi! I've missed you - but sounds like you've had a productive weekend, so I guess that's good LOL. I keep slipping and doing what's easy too. I really need some sort of reality check. I thinkpart of it is that I'm almost the weight I was when I got pregnant, and I like the way I look in clothes and stuff so there isn't a huge motivation for me to keep going. But I would like to be in the 140s . . .

Okay, gals. I'm tired, so I'm logging off for now, but most likely will post again before the night is through.
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 08:56 PM   #18  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Hey girls! Hope everyone is having a good day. It's been slow here. Dh and I are just trying to clean the place up after having a weekend of trashing the place! LOL We're getting ready to have some lasagna and salad here in a few minutes but I wanted to write first.

Leigh I just saw the news and it said the storm is coming through Georgia!! OMG are you scared? I can you believe another one is coming?!! I would hate to live in FL right now! Good job getting all your housework done!

Kristin Hi! You guys are doing a lot today!! Geez, come on over and build our fence too will ya! Hope everything is going good and you are getting a lot of time with dh before he leaves.

Ok so I covered over my saved game today and now I have to start all over!! I decided that I would just turn it off for good and take it back early so I could get my life back to normal! LOL I was super pissed that I covered over it though! I think God was trying to tell me something! Like get it together girl! Ok so it's dinner time and I need to go but you girls have a nice night and I will be back later! TTYL
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 08:59 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

I cried when reading this I'm gonna print it and frame it and put in my girls room
Hope you like it

Paul Harvey Writes:
We tried so hard to make things better for our kids that we made them worse. For my grandchildren, I'd like better.

I'd really like for them to know about hand me down clothes and homemade ice cream and leftover meat loaf sandwiches. I really would.

I hope you learn humility by being humiliated, and that you learn honesty by being cheated.

I hope you learn to make your own bed and mow the lawn and wash the car.

And I really hope nobody gives you a brand new car when you are sixteen.

It will be good if at least one time you can see puppies born and your old dog put to sleep.

I hope you get a black eye fighting for something you believe in.

I hope you have to share a bedroom with your younger brother/sister. And it's all right if you have to draw a line down the middle of the room,but when he wants to crawl under the covers with you because he's scared, I hope you let him.

When you want to see a movie and your little brother/sister wants to tag along, I hope you'll let him/her.

I hope you have to walk uphill to school with your friends and that you live in a town where you can do it safely.

On rainy days when you have to catch a ride, I hope you don't ask your driver to drop you two blocks away so you won't be seen riding with someone as uncool as your Mom.

If you want a slingshot, I hope your Dad teaches you how to make one instead of buying one.

I hope you learn to dig in the dirt and read books.

When you learn to use computers, I hope you also learn to add and subtract in your head.

I hope you get teased by your friends when you have your first crush on a boy\girl, and when you talk back to your mother that you learn what ivory soap tastes like.

May you skin your knee climbing a mountain, burn your hand on a stove and stick your tongue on a frozen flagpole.

I don't care if you try a beer once, but I hope you don't like it. And if a friend offers you dope or a joint, I hope you realize he is not your friend.

I sure hope you make time to sit on a porch with your Grandma/Grandpa and go fishing with your Uncle.

May you feel sorrow at a funeral and joy during the holidays.

I hope your mother punishes you when you throw a baseball through your neighbor's window and that she hugs you and kisses you at Hannukah/Christmas time when you give her a plaster mold of your hand.

These things I wish for you - tough times and disappointment, hard work and happiness. To me, it's the only way to appreciate life.
Old 09-06-2004, 09:47 PM   #20  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

I'm Baaaaaaaack !!!!!

I did as I promised and read all of today's posts, just not the past 2 days since I was gone.

Hope everyone that is under the weather gets to feeling better really, really soon. Hope all whose dh is leaving town, that he will have a safe trip and come home soon. Hope all whose dh is coming home, that you don't get too wrapped up in him and forget about us Hope all those with ill children, find an answer to their troubles.

QOTD: #1 I feel my best trait is that I don't form opinions of people based on what others tell me. I like to form my own after I have had the chance to meet the person and get a feel of what kind of person they are. I think I make pretty sound judgements.

QOTD: #2 I would have to say that my fave is Tom & Jerry. I have had my kids watch them and even though it is violent, it is completely different than the violence they put in some of them today. My kids love them too, especially dd.

QOTD: #3 I have one tattoo. I have a wolf standing on a rock, baying at the full moon with mountains in the background. It's on my upper left front shoulder. I have had it for 5 years. Dh spent 4 years in the Navy and 8 years in National Guard and never got one. My ears are pierced 3 times each but I haven't worn any earrings since my tubal, over 3 years now.

We went to watch dh at the cowboy shoot all weekend and I got sooooooo sunburned.....I feel and look like a lobster from the neck up. I think I ate bad all weekend, not really sure. I didn't have calorie count on everything I ate so it was hard to keep track. And we were about 7 miles away from a small town, in the middle of nowhere basically. So I didn't have access to much. I did take my own snacks so that helped. WI is tomorrow morning so I'm

Would have been here this morning but ended up going to my mom's for a cookout with my brother and his family and mom and her fiance. We had a good time and I still tried to eat right. Not sure that small spoonful of pasta salad was good for me but I ate lots of cantaloupe. All the while my BIG sil was eating angel food cake with peaches and whipped cream and giving me a hard time about not being able to handle it. I told her I was doing just fine with my cantaloupe

Well it's almost bedtime here so I better get kids on the ball. Dh is off work til Wednesday night so not sure how much I will be here but I will get here and post my WI tomorrow.

Hope all have a great evening and I will see you all tomorrow.
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 10:29 PM   #21  
Walking away the weight

Okay- a poll for Liam's Birthday gift I'm debating between the two stroller blankets pictured below. Not necessairily in those colors (just the pics from the web sites). Which do you prefer? I'd like your opinions/feedback before I give you my opinions LOL.

Jill- yeah- the storm is coming here but it's just a tropical storm so tons of rain and windier than usual. The thing about living in FL or the southeast is you get used to bad thunderstorms and the like, so tropical storms don't seem that different LOL. But Hurricanes can be scary when strong of course. Are you going to rent the game again?

Michelle- I love that essay!

Deana- get some aloe on your poor skin LOL. Ugh. Sunburn is no fun.

Okay, I'm turning in. Or at least turning off . . . the computer, that is
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 03:23 AM   #22  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Ok Ladies....

Jill talked me into renting Harvest Moon .... And now it is 220 am and I am just now quiting! I had to make myself

But I am beat and I gotta get groceries tomorrow since I didn't go today.

Spryng's puter is down for just hopefully tonight She was downloading the music and now all she is getting is blank So I am hoping to see her bright and early in the am Hugs

Ps Leigh I like the second one But that is just me

Did Geri run by Crystal's house and take her on vacation?

Have a great night! I will talk to you all tomorrow!

Deana, Michelle, Mel, Spryng, Leigh, Kristen, Crystal, Geri, Mindee, Di, Melinda, Lori, Cindi, Ricci, Ginny, Cheri, Jaymi, Angel
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote