Old 08-09-2004, 09:16 PM   #16  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Michelle, where are ya today?
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 09:26 PM   #17  
Walking away the weight

Ricci- sorry you have such a stressful day! Hope Eric's better. I used to like Boy Meets World too.

Penny- I have the Clorox disposable toilet cleaner and I love it! It makes cleaning easier and I don't have to deal with cleaning the brush. Liam really likes the nanny a lot, which is a relief. Time in the tub is awesome! Hope you enjoy it.

Angel- hi! Sounds like you have a keeper DH - glad he's so helpful. That's nice. DOn't worry about TOM, just give yourself a little leeway this week and then plan to get back OP when you can

Jill- well, when you do have some extra money, I'd suggest checking those out on ebay first - you can often get excellent deals . . .

Well, I'm now out of points. I had a WW ice cream. Ohhh! There's a cute Greyhound on TV. I love Greyhounds. I love hounds in general!
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 09:43 PM   #18  
mama of 4little Angels

Well just finished cleaning the kitchen.Hey JILL,You said you were anti sponge.I use scratchy spongges,just do what I do.throw it in the dishwasher every time you wash dishes and that kills the germs.But I only keep use one at a time because i'm kinda picky about the germ thing to.
I have'nt tried the disposable toilet thingy's yet.But if I ever think to get it I will.
Well I got to get off here and get the kids in bed.You'd think they would know the routine by now. lol ttyl.
Has anyone seen my siggy?She's MIA still
Angel Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 10:02 PM   #19  
Curves 6-week solution

So I just let Bayley feed herself Lasagna and what a disaster!! I am currently washing her high chair pad and it took 6 wet wipes to clean her off! She liked it though. I took a picture and posted it on the MSN site. Kristin was saying earlier she would like people to post where they live, like a picture of their house or something. I think that would be cool. I think I will take a picture tonight and post it, you all should do the same, it would be cool to see where everyone lives! Just an idea, ok baby is quiet better go see what she is into!
Old 08-09-2004, 10:07 PM   #20  
Seen any cute shoes???

Default Night time fly by...

Ok...the QOTD

My current favorite show is Gilmore Girls and I also try to watch 7th Heaven. In the past I really liked Mad About You.

Hubby is off for the next two days so I wanted to drop by and say if I'm not on much tomorrow or Wednesday that is why.

I got to walk tonight...two miles. Woo.

I'm going to tryt o get on here a little later when Elijah is asleep. Yall be good.
CheriBrorsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 10:08 PM   #21  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hi Ladies.....

I am on a roll today! My house is almost spotless! I am gonna clean the toliets and vaccuum tomorrow before I leave for church. Then I will be totally done for a few minutes at least...... until the kids change clothes again...lol

Michelle,
Are you working this evening? I know you said you were gonna be mia but I miss you already! Thanks for my card! I got it today! You are such a great friend!!!!

Jill,
Lasagna is so good. That is what I had at Olive Garden last night... well it was the trio. We had a taco bake tonight. It was pretty good. I know what you mean about being a germ freak! I am at my worst when someone in the hosue gets sick... The whole house is totally scrubbed down!

Leigh,
Are the ww ice creams good? Are they yogurts or just low fat ice cream? Hope you are having a good night!

Angel,
I just checked into your siggy but I can't find anything on there that looks wrong.... the addy i mean... Michelle is the puter wizard so maybe she can figure it out!

Gotta go finish hubby's bookwork! I promised myself I would do it before I scrapbooked tonight..... so we will see!!!!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 10:13 PM   #22  
2BoysMom

Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak

I wish my computer was upstairs or I had a laptop...but then I'd never get anything done

All you flyladies out there...get on over here NOW! Every time I try to do something during the day Tony decides he wants my attention. Boy oh boy can I tell the difference between the one who went to daycare 5 days a week and the one who is a Mama's Boy! Yeesh! There are days....

I have one of the disposable toilet cleaners...can't remember which one but it was the first one that came out. I don't care for it. I feel like I can scrub harder with the brush...the disposable handle just feels so flimsy to me. I don't think it's clorox...doesn't that one have a sponge/scruby kind of thing on it?

Jill...99 hey? It was 83 here today. The high on Wed is only supposed to be 64..yep, 64 in August! Disgusting. Don't know what's going on around here. 99 is a little warm for me but 64 is downright not nice!

Angel, I just got over TOM...didn't mean to send him to you. I only ate almost everything...not quite everything!

Penny..don't think it's molars. He's cutting eye teeth but I think something just woke him up and he decided he wanted to be up. Hopefully there will not be a repeat performance tonight.

Spryng...a plastic cup hey? I assume it went down the toilet? What fun. Hate to think of what the plumbers charged you but it sounds like a job for the professionals. Glad your Dh got to come home and decompress with you. How's his dieting going? Is he still losing?

Hi to everyone else out there. Don't mean to not address you all but I was just interrupted by a phone call and ended up chatting for 15 minutes and I have a ton of things to accomplish tonight if I don't fall asleep first .

I gained 1.5 lbs. Hopefully that will be enough to get my but back OP...that's 2.5 up from my low of 205 a few weeks ago. WRONG DIRECTION! Tomorrow's a brand new start right??

Have a wonderful night all!
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 11:22 PM   #23  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Ricci~ Thanks for the welcome!

Jill~ Thanks for the welcome and the congrats! I honestly don’t remember how to go about with out having my son. He has changed our lives for the better and it is such an awesome feeling! Congrats on the weight loss!

Jaymi~ Thanks for the welcome and I am glad to be here!

Spryng~ Thanks for the link. I will go and check it out. I actually have a picture of me on my son’s website. It is http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/o/our1munchkin there is a password on it, and it is baby. Go to his picture gallery and there is a picture of me, him and his cousin Roni (Veronica) from 4th of July.

Cheri~ Thanks for the welcome.

I see that there was a QOTD about heritage. Well I am half German and half Irish. My hubby is Irish, German and Blackfoot Indian.

Geri~ Thanks for the welcome!

Ladies, I noticed that my bio info wasn’t added to the header for this thread.

I am going to go and pull out my work out tapes while I am thinking of it, and I will start those in the morning. Cause as soon as I finish checking my email….it will be off to bed so I can not drag booty. I want to be in somewhat awesome shape for his baptism (not sure I can do it since it is this coming Sunday) but it is a start, right?
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 11:25 PM   #24  

I accidentally got off track on Monday, and I had an ice cream. But I have been sticking to my guns about the one glass of pop a day. (except Sunday I had two....but I have been working on it.)

A question for you all. do you think it would be beneficial for me to write down everything that I eat in one day? Also, is there a free site that I can go to and post all what I eat for one day and it tell me how many calories it is? I think some of you mentioned www.fitday.com but when I tried to go there, it didn't work for me for some reason. I will try it again and go from there.
Old 08-09-2004, 11:39 PM   #25  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Geri,
I know you can get back on track! You are doing so awesome! Do you think you might just be up b/c of the added muscle with all the exercise! Hang in there! You are getting there!

Mindee,
Hi There! If you want your bio added to the top of the list, please post a short two line bio on your next post. It sounds like you are doing well with your weight loss efforts! That is just awesome! Good for you! I clicked on your fitday link and it came up. Maybe trying it again tomorrow it will work! Good Luck

I am still working on hubby's bookwork so I guess no scrapbooking for me! If I don't get this done I will just get further and further behind! grrr..... I am logging in all the invoices and deposits and I am behind about three months but I am almost finished now Tomorrow night I will have to do the deposit and pay the bills for the week. And then it starts all over...

I know you all didn't need to hear that..... but heck at least someone is listening to me......lol Everyone else here is sleeping.....

I will be up for a while if anyone wants to chat!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 12:30 AM   #26  

Penny~ Thanks for the encouraging words. I got the link to work, so I am all set to go on there. When we tried to get an estimate on what Brandon weighs, I stepped on the scale and it told me that I had gained weight... I didn't read anything in to it since we just came in from being out in the hot sun, and I could tell that my hands had swelled a little. thanks for the good luck.

I put in all that I ate yesterday and all the activities that I did, and it showed me that I was burning more calories then I had eaten. So I am taking that as a good thing.

My bio for the top of the thread:

I am Mindee, and I will be 22 on 8/17. I am married to Tommy, who is 27, and we have been married for 2 years. We have a little boy, Brandon, who is almost 4 months.
Old 08-10-2004, 12:33 AM   #27  
**Kristin**

Talking long night....

Hey there girls - I had to work tonight and boy i mean work. we clean banks and for some reason, they all decided to have like a frat party in their breakrooms. Pop spilled everywhere, cake ground into the carpet, etc. Sheesh! Now I am so tired, I promised I would get personal with you all, hoever, there were so many posts since my last one, that I simply can't remeber what everyone said! I will do my best! haha!

Spryng - I am officially 22, don't feel any different though! Glad you guys got the plumbing thing figured out. Our disposal got clogged and I had to run and by a plunger, we didn't even have one of those! Sydney had put 2 of her little "teaparty" forks in the sink without me noticing !!!!

Penny - I love to scrapbook, but I usually have to go somewhere else to do it..2 dogs and a 2 year old, someone always runs off with somehting, and I usually end upi finishing chores at night, so I can't do it then! I should start though, I am way behind! I went to MSn chat, you weren't there! You were probably at the yahoo thing huh?!? I haven't signed up for that, I think I would confuse myself too much! haha!

Welcome to you Mindee! You will love it here! Promise!

JIll - Thanks for the encouraging words, I am feeling better already just getting OP today for the first time in 2 weeks almost. Now if I can just ge tmy butt up and moving around !!!! I always love to see how everyone decorates their homes and stuff, it is always really fun to see inside other peoples homes..this is a little secret about me....if someone leaves there shades open I look in when I drive by, to see how they decorate! (areest me now) LMAO!

Michelle - glad that MIL wants to help, that is always so nice! I enjoy painting so much, its stress relieving for me! Have fun, we will miss seeing you so often this week, please give us updates, and PICTURES, PICTURES!!!!!

Angel - glad that you got the school shopping done! $650 !?!?!???!?! My goodness what all did you buy!? I didn't know kids needed so much stuff..are all of your kids in school and you too? THat would be about right I guess for clothes, supplies, etc!

Cheri - hi there!

Geri - don't worry about the gain, I think that Penny might be right about the muscle, that is what happened to me, I lost a pants size, but gained 1.5 lbs!

Leigh - you sound like you have all the WW stuff! How do you like the ice cream?

Hi Ricci, Cindi, Jaymi, Crystal !!!!

Mel - Way to go on the lose!!!! Every little bit counts!

To all of the rest of you if I missed you, I hope that you all have a great night, and I will talk to you tomorrow!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 12:44 AM   #28  
Curves 6-week solution

Kristin I'm on in the chat if you want to I'll be there for awhile!
Old 08-10-2004, 12:56 AM   #29  
**Kristin**

hey jill - I was just there teice, where were ya girl?!?!?! I am going to hit the hay now! Maybe I will catch you tomorrow! G'Night !!!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 01:02 AM   #30  
Curves 6-week solution

Kristin I am a tard!! I was there but I was showing my dh something, If you are still online go back and we can chat! I'm sooooooooooooooo sorry!