Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2004, 09:17 AM   #1  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

Default Weekly TG chat - Aug 2 thru Aug 8

Hi everyone! Thought I would start the new weeks thread .. I'll be around until tomorrow nite then will be away from a computer for 5 days! We'll be in Frankenmuth ..

Not much going on here .. hubby has been working on the firetruck so it will be ready to be trailered to Frankenmuth for our Club Muster. I've been packing more stuff to take up north ... can't do large things cuz we didn't bring the trailer back this trip ... but am at least getting things packed to take next trip down. Going to go play bingo tonite .. wish me luck!

Well ... coffee is calling ... hmmm - Peggy is on vacation and I think Slyvia is this week also so that leaves you and me Sharon - let's keep this going!

Have a great day ... talk to you later.

Love, CJ
Old 07-27-2004, 03:50 PM   #2  
Taking It A Day At A Time

Hey I'm here CJ. So it is just you and me eh? Yes we will have to try to keep this going. But I am going to be leaving town on Friday to Maryland/Washington DC area for training for my 1st job than again on the 11th of August. But till than we can do the talking for our group and hopefully someone will come back soon and join us. But I will only be gone a few nights.

CJ-I missed you too so much and everyone else in this wonderful group. So hope your trip to Frankenmuth is loads of fun. I remember going there all the time when we lived in Michigan. I love that wonderful chicken dinners they are famous for. You lucky dog going there. I wish I could come too, both Ken and myself. But have a wonderful time and I know you won't be a stranger to The Thin Group. How did Bingo go? Win lots of $ I hope?

Sylvia-My gosh how time flies I can't believe that your little Nico is turning 1 yrs old. Did you have the birthday party yet? If so let us know how it went. I wish I could be there with you and your family. Too bad we live so many miles from each other. Are you in Santa Fe now or not gone yet? Yes that would be nice if the heat could just melt off our fat. I would love to lose weight that way. HA HA

I hurt my right hand middle finger when I was helping Ken and Dan put the china cabinet back where it went after we painted the living room. Well you might remember we did the family room in red, you saw it didn't you CJ? And now we painted the living room a taupe and had someone come on and do a faux finish on some of the walls. We picked the venetian plaster and it is in a netural color and it really looks great. It goes with the hardwood floors so well. But anyways I had to go to the doctors yesterday and he wrapped it and hopefully it is not broke. I can't type with that finger as it is all black and blue from the top joint down and the fingernail is all black and blue too. Man and right before my training for my job on Friday. You should see my trying to write last night, my homework for the class. Man but I somehow did it. The Dr's said it will take a full 6 months before it is normal again. But that's what I get for trying to help Dan and Ken move the china cabinet. I should have let the men handle it instead of sticking my fingers under it trying to help. Man did it hurt when they set it down right on top of my finger. But they didn't mean to do it, just didn't realize my finger was there. You can bet next time I will just step aside and watch. LOL

Well talk to everyone later and someone post I am getting lonely fast. LOL

Love you, Sassy Sharon
Closed Thread