Old 06-30-2004, 09:15 AM   #46  
It is what it is...

Morning All ... Well I had a 4 point day yesterday, did my WATP 2 Mile dvd...
the 2 mile is such a nice workout..the 1 mile is a little too easy but the 2 mile is just right...although yesterday I was pretty tired so it took all I had to get through it....I noticed that when I exercise I dont get the sinus and stress headaches nearly as much, if at all ( knock on wood )

Julie - Glad to hear you are feeling better, I didnt even know that you could dislocate a rib, that sounds very odd. I am sorry to hear that you are so frustrated with the weight thing, I honestly dont know what it could be - I mean we all know that you exercise your butt off so it would have to be what you are eating...maybe you should look into that part more...do you write down everything and count your calories? Journaling is a must with this whole losing weight thing...good luck...also you mentioned that you are bored at being an at home Mom, that is funny to me because that is the one thing I want to be able to do more than anything..and for me I dont think that is going to happen...I make too much money that we depend on now...so I envy you for that...but I do think that after all my kids were in school I would get a part time job, just to shake the boredom, nothing high stress like I have now...sorry to have rambled ...

I dont really know that I have a Weds woe, everything is going good ( again knock on wood ) My weight is steadily going down, now that I got that vacation weight off, and I am doing my best to get back into exercising at least 3 times per week, and hey it is a three day weekend this week!!!
But I did pull my neck last night while I slept so that is sore and stiff today...
I guess that would be my small woe for today

Well I will check back in later...have a great day all!!!
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 09:43 AM   #47  

Man, will I be glad when the pool is opened. It is agony walking here even early in the morning. I was out at 7 am and drenched with sweat when I got home, but I have no choice since we quit the Y. It just didn't make sense to keep paying when I wasn't using the facilities since the pool is opened and Jack kept falling off the wagon not wanting to go.

Julie: darling, I hear you. I get so bored I could scream sometimes. I understand about staying at home with the kids. Except when we needed money badly I stayed home with my kids until they were in high school and even then took a night job. Since Saturday the 19th I have read 13 books!

Carri: I know on your side of the coin it must be tough too because my sister has worked her whole married life and she can't quit because of money too. I hate to even mention to her I am bored because I know she would give anything to stay home for awhile even.

You know I have mentioned every kind of idea for making money in the world (I did used to have a gift basket business several years ago that I loved, but didn't make a lot of money because I had to buy supplied retail.) Anyway, don't laugh, but I have mulled over writing for years. I bought a book several years ago about writing and never read the thing. I got bored last Sunday while Jack was sleeping and found it in my bookcase and sat and read the whole thing (oops, 14 books forgot about this one) I have always had writing talent and love doing it, I have that poetry that has been published now and have 2 ideas for books, one sad and one funny and haven't decided which route to take yet. The book basically tells you to just WRITE! One of the things that always held me back is my ocd. I was always going back over one chapter re-writing a bazillion times. This guy and several famous published authors he interviewed have said to not think about correct grammer etc and don't re-write until whatever you are writing is totally finished and then leave it sit for at least a week and then go back and look at it and start re-writes. He had really good valid points about writing.

I guess I am just rambling on here so I need to get off and go and shower as I want to go to the library and run a few errands. Oh and guess who hurt her arm again last night! DUH! I twisted it opening the bedroom armoire and have pain now wrist to neck. BLAST I am tired of this!

Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 12:20 PM   #48  
2006 - Panda Remix

Hi!

3 points yesterday - I'm pleased that I stayed on track with my eating. After my evening meal, I only had 1 and a half points left and I really wasn't sure if I would be able to stick to that, as I always get peckish later on (I know it's not good to eat late at night, but I don't go to bed until about 4am, so as far as my body clock is concerned it's late afternoon! ). Anyway, I've got no fruit in at the moment so I've got nothing to snack on - but I managed to go the whole evening without going over my points! In the end I had 2 laughing cow light triangles, which are half a point each and they satisfied by need to nibble, so I'm pleased that I didn't go over my allowance.

JULIE - Have you thought about doing some voluntary work? - you can then pick and choose your level of commitment to fit around your family. I'm sorry that you have not lost weight since march - that must be so frustrating. I would suggest really shaking things up because maybe your metabolism is getting sluggish. If you are counting calories, then don't have the same amount every day - have some lower days and some higher days each week. I know they recommend this if you reach a plateau at WW - it's called the Wendy plan after the woman who designed it. Do a search on the web (weightwatchers wendy plan) because somewhere she tells why she designed this plan, because she was in the same situation as you - doing all the right things, but maintaining every week. I know you aren't on WW,but the same principle will apply. Also do a search for 'plateau's' - I did this once and got some interesting info. I'd also shake up your exercise - do you tend to stick to the same routine? How about buying a new workout video or dvd of somethiing you've not tried before - like Tae Bo or kickboxing? Anyway, stick with it and we will all have a HUGE celebration when you get under 200, WHICH YOU WILL.....and soon!

FAYE - Write that book! I've thought about doing the same thing, and maybe I'll do it one day. I made a good start on writing a childrens book a year or so ago - it was to help children learn the alphabet and each verse rhymed (well I only did about 4 letters!) - but then I looked at publishers on the web, and they all said ' we will read anything, but do not need anymore alphabet books or rhyming books'! - so I thought, well I'm stuffed then, and gave up! I still think there is a childrens book in me somewhere, it's just buried very deep at the moment! My advice to you is ENJOY IT - don't start worrying about what sells and grammar etc, just write and have fun and see what happens.

JAYMI - Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute daughter! I love her hair!

Love Amanda x

NEWSFLASH!! - My PMS has ended - hurrah!
Amanda Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 01:10 PM   #49  
Nefertiti

Morning everyone!

Julie: Good luck in your aerobics. I hope it is pain free. And I hope you get better soon.

Jaymi: Your daughter is so adorable, she is going to be such a heartbreaker when she grows up.

Faye: I hope you get better soon.

I got 4 points yesterday - yeah!! I almost didn't get my 4 points, I was struggling to get my workout started, and right about the middle I really got into it, and finished out without too much difficulty. But man, it was so hard to get going, you know how those days go. I decided to nix the extra squats, and did an hour of pilates instead.

I don't really have a woe today, my scale is behaving, which means the weight gain was PMS. There's no way to gain and lose 3 pounds overnight without a liquid diet. But all the same I was worried that somehow I'd managed to destroy my progress. Glad to know its not that. Anyway, my workouts are going as I'd like, and I believe I saw a bicep this morning - hehe. Now if I could just get rid of the tummy fat, and see some 6 pack muscles I'd be in heaven.

Well, I'm off to take on the world - have a great day everyone!
nefertiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 01:17 PM   #50  
2006 - Panda Remix

Julie - sorry don't know how to post links (and my personal computer technician is asleep on the couch!) - but have a look at this site:

http://groups.msn.com/pointingmywayt...endieplan.msnw
Old 06-30-2004, 01:20 PM   #51  
2006 - Panda Remix

oh well look at that - it worked!
Old 06-30-2004, 01:55 PM   #52  

Height: 5 foot

Default Hey Chicks

Well I'm revved up and ready for "Wednesday Woes !!!" finally I get a chance to participate on the correct day! I got 4 pts for yesterday.....and yes I ate a snickers bar and got a 4 ! So bite me!! I didnt go over calories or fat, and I was craving chocolate anyways. Those cookie crisps I bought was supposed to be for the baby, but I'm eating them all!! Oh well, still gotta drink more water and exercise before I can get my pts for today.....

Let me make a couple of comments before I even get started!!

AMANDA ~ Thanks about my daughter! She's a little troublemaker! Finally the PMS is gone!!! YAY!!

FAYE ~ Thanks for the info!!! I'm getting confused right about now! Sorry about the pool. What idiot would throw a table in the pool! Dummies! Wow, I wish I had time to read a book!! I wish!

CARRI ~ on your 4 pts!! I like the 2 mile too, it's hard with the stretchie. I wanna try 3, but I'm too scared!

JULIE ~ Glad your back is feeling better! Congrats on your 4 pts!! Wish I had some suggestions for ya but I don't! I'm a SAHM and I have no life either! And as far as the plateau, But I can give you encouragement and say I think you are doing great! You are in way better shape than I am teaching classes and what not. The weight will come off, it's just stubborn that's all. But we all see how hard you are trying! Just keep it up!

BETH ~ Glad you can resist the snacks! I wish I could! Maybe it's the heat out here!

Nefertiti ~ Congrats on your pts! Thanks about my daughter, she's breaking my heart right now acting bad! Don't you worry about just starting and not getting to comment, since you're the newbie you get to be exempt for a bit! Wow, now I think you exercise more than me!! That's great! I wish I could exercise more. I've been printing out exercises and have found a lot more, but my printer is out of ink! Still, I find it irritating trying to read the instructions and exercising at the same time! Oh well

OH well, I think I got everyone...except for the "Cat Women" So you gals be good and take care!! Ok here's my woe for the day.

Ok, first off I am PMSING BIG TIME!!! So that is major point of this rant, but everything is starting to piss me off, and it's not all my pms. My husband is straight tripping. He is starting to act like those jack a*sess at his job, and that is not a compliment. Than the fact that he is starting to get paranoid because I've lost a couple of lbs, so what! Like Ineed an added problem...one stupid man is enough!!!He says when he gets home from work, all I am doing is stuck to the computer,..first off I do alot of things on the computer like try to keep a budget, the grocery list, my recipes, weigh-in sheets, and all kinds of others things. Anyways, SO WHAT!! All I do while he is at work is clean up his messes, his clothes, wash his dirty dishes, and take care of his kids, his bills, and his groceries! He kisses everyone else's a** and expect me to run after him and beg him to spend time with me and the kids. NOT!! Who cares, what he fails to realize is that I'm the only one who has stuck with him, everyone else could care less about him. His family don't care about him and have kicked him in the butt, and who was there for him?!?!... me! But if he got into an accident and couldnt work anymore, then he expects me to take care of him....who else?!? His family wouldnt! His friends (or should I say co-workers) wouldnt give a da*n about him if he didnt work there anymore. He's so stupid.... and I'm tired of me and my kids suffering because he spent all the money on stuff for himself. If I go out and spend money on pampers, and toilet paper, he wants to act all stupid about it. I HATE him right now! Always questioning me about what I do on the computer, what I do while he's at work, why I went over my minutes on my cell,?!? The fact that his phone bill was over on his minutes doesnt matter though. He always has to be right, no matter how stupid it is! Then he just wants to tell me that what I did was wrong, and what he did was right and that is it. I'm just tired of his bull. His friends came down from Kentucky and he wants to go out and spend money that we don't even have just to prove something to them...I guess. Then says, well we don't have but a little money left for groceries. If I could have body slammed him right then I would have. He is totally changing for the worse. I would have never married such a jerk....or even dated him.....especially wouldnt have had any kids with him! He complained that I go out and play tennis and go to the pool. So freakin what?!? He goes out to bars and go fishing with his friends, and have been doing it for almost 2 yrs now, and I havent went ANYWHERE!!! So I go play tennis for a couple of days and it's a crime. I just see no point to being miserable like this. God will have to forgive me but till death do us part just isnt going to work...unless I kill him! I've gotten this pissed off before.....and almost always during PMS, but regardless, I'm tired of it! The Last time I got this mad, I didnt want to cut off my feelings because I was scared that I'd lose them. But right now, I'd rather just lose them and get it over with. I've half way given up, I know in a couple of days I won't be as pissed off and mad, but as in right now.... I don't care. Nothing that I do is respected, or even acknowledged. I cook, clean, take care of the kids, go buy groceries, go pay the bills, plus I have lost 57 lbs all together! You'd think that how hard I've been working to squeeze that little time in for me would be a cause for a pat on the back or something....But you know what, I know that I do what I'm supposed to do as a wife and a mother. If he can't appreciate it, them scr*w him. God knows that I have tried and tried. That's all I can do.

I started to not even press submit to this post, but I'm not ashamed of feeling this way.

I'm pretty sure a lot of married women feel the same way, and I'm sure a lot of you have felt this way before. Who else can I tell about this?!? My family?!? His family?!? My so-called friends?!?! None of them, they all would judge me and say I was stupid (or at least think it) because I put up with this. My parents would wanna kick his butt, so no use in telling them. Plus they have their own problems. My mom took a stress test so that she could get her stomach surgery done, and they found a blockage. That's all I need, two parents having heart surgery. My dad still acts like he can't do anything, and now my mom!! In a way I'm glad they found it now! But duh.... they should have been knew to check for that. It's not even the fact that my parents are obese, but the fact that they eat all fattening foods, cookies, cakes, and anything else!!! I guess my dad is doing better, but my mom wasnt! As if I needed one more thing to worry about..... I tell ya life for me right now is the pits. But, oh well, Life goes on. I guess in a day or so, this will all be a faint memory. That's how it usually is anyways. I remember one of the goals I made for myself and I keep thinking of it over, and over:

Dont stress yourself over things you can't control! !!!

That is exactly what I am going to do. All I can do is try to eat right, try to exercise, and try to make this marriage work. But that's all. I'm not going to get stressed out, not going to let it get to this point again. I know that you chickies don't judge me, and that's why I feel more comfortable ranting here, then with my own family. I havent exercised yet, and it's already noon, but I still got time. I guess I'll go Denise Austin when I get off of here. I just had to get this off my chest, I hope I didnt upset anyone's day. I hope everyone here has a blessed day, and thanks for listening!

Last edited by Jaymi_Dol_78; 06-30-2004 at 01:58 PM.
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 03:39 PM   #53  
Nefertiti

Jaymi,

I just popped in to check in with everyone and saw your post --- ((((((bear hugs)))))) to you. I understand completely where you are coming from, and I do hope it works out for you. I was in a similar marraige almost 6 years ago, we had only been married a few months and this all started, however, we'd dated for 10 years, and nothing like this had happened. Several other major things happened, and needless to say two years after we were married I walked, I just couldn't take it anymore, and didn't think I needed to be treated like that. It wasn't easy, it was painful, and hurtful. And I sincerely hope this works out for you, in the best of ways. I don't want anyone to go through the pain I did.

One thing that helped me tremendously during that time: Kick Boxing and Tae Boe. I used to imagine my ex's face, and I got such a great workout. I lost 30 pounds that year.

Take care of you and Good luck!
Old 06-30-2004, 03:55 PM   #54  
It is what it is...

Just checking back in ...

Jaymi, Jaymi, Jaymi - Feel so bad for you girl Marriage is so hard sometimes, even in the best of circumstances let alone yours. It is quite obvious that you are putting alot of effort into it and he is not. I hope things get better real quick Dont feel bad about ranting to us, we have all been frustrated with marriage at some point, anyone who says anything else is lying, it is not a picnic 100% of the time, but if you are lucky enough to find someone who loves and respects you ( and vice versa ) things can get worked out...good luck!!
p.s. your daughter is a cutie

Amanda - yeah pms is gone...great job on getting back on track and not giving up to late night temptation... I usually try to have 2-3 points left by around 8:00 just so I dont freak out !!! Those WW Smart Ones Ice Cream sandwiches are sooooooooooo good, have you tried them?

Nefertiti - I always show a water ( or bloat gain ) during my TOM, always about 2-3 pounds and then once it is over the scales are good again - glad to hear yours are back on track!!

Have a good evening all...I am just waiting to clock out and go home...what a day!!!
Old 06-30-2004, 07:34 PM   #55  

Jaymi: Unfortunately sweety, not all men make great marriage material. There are a lot of selfish little boys and sounds like you have one that hasn't grown up. I could talk the big talk with you about being married a long time and communication and all that, but the truth is, unless BOTH of you are on the same page about what marriage is and how you should live it, you are in a bad position. Communication is a huge part of a good marriage I think, but sounds like he goes elsewhere to communicate. If you can tie him down long enough, be blunt and ask him what he wants out of the marriage between you? Does he want a cook, housekeeper, baby maker, that keeps her mouth shut and does what she is told or does he want a partner. Again with the Dr Phil thing but one thing I like that he says to couples is marriage is not 50/50 but 100%/100% and you both have to be willing to give that much to make it work. I know I speak for all the ladies when I say we are absolutely here for you and you can come to any of us to talk.

POINTS FOR THE GROUP:

Julie
Faye
Carri
Bonnie
Jaymi
Amanda

I have some WTG'S to share. I put on a pair of brand new shoes I have had for 18 months and they cut into my instep everytime I wore them because my feet were too big and I tried them on today and they FIT! Also, I have a bracelet that I put on today and it always fit snug and it hung below my wrist and I could see space between it and my wrist. I also can now fit a book next to me on the car seat where before believe me my whole body took up the seat big time and I have a good 2.5 inches between me and the steering wheel and 18 months ago, I had to tilt the seat back because my stomach rubbed! Woohoo!

I also had a light bulb moment last night that I wanted to share with you. I realized that just because I am on a weight loss plan and am sticking to it, does not mean I HAVE to eat everything that I have scheduled for that meal. I don't know what has come over me, but for the last week, I haven't wanted to eat as much and have left food on my plate at some of my meals. That is something that I would never have done before in fact seconds would have been the norm and maybe thirds.

Have a great night ladies!

Faye
Old 07-01-2004, 01:07 AM   #56  

THURSDAY: Today is Time for Us Thursday so be sure and pamper yourself just a wee bit today!

laides gots lots of running around to do today so may not get back in here until evening. Also, I am going to be out of town from Friday until Wed but am taking the laptop so will at least get in a post a day for your girls while I am goine!

TOODLES! (trivia: Can you tell me what show that expression is from and HINT is an old show)

Faye
Old 07-01-2004, 08:41 AM   #57  

Good Morning Ladies!

Well, life is looking better....I got up this morning without pain! Even got to "climb the stairs" :wink: for the first time since my back got hurt last week. Thank GOD, cuz I think dh was about to bust something!

4 points yesterday, with a double dose of exercise from aerobics and my class. I had a talk with some of my students before class and was telling them how frustrated I was becoming about my plateau from ****. Some of them are yoga instructors and other "alternative healthcare" providers. I told them what I was eating, and they seem to think that I'm eating waaayyy too much fruit. Apparently, people that have trouble with bread and pasta also can't have too much fruit because the body uses it just like white bread.....pure sugar! WELL! ThAT was an eyeopener....cuz we found out last October that I can't eat alot of bread and pasta, didn't we?? AND I've been eating AT LEAST 50% of my daily calories in the form of fruit. I thought I was doing the right thing because of the high water content in fruit. THey are convinced that it's the sugar in the fruit that is holding me back. And I'm so desperate, I'll try ANYTHING at this point.....so no fruit, and we'll see what happens. I'm so bummed, though, cuz it means no more frozen grapes whenever I want

So no fruit, no starch, and no junk........what the does that leave me to eat? Protein and veggies........I can live with that, at least for a little while. I sure hope this works!

Ok, on to you gals:

Jaymie-- BIG HUGS GIRLY! I don't know what to tell you about the husband thing. Except that you can come here anytime. I complain about my boredom, but at least I know I'm appreciated. DH is always telling me he appreciates the clean underwear, and dinner ready when he gets home, etc. He does get on my case about being on the computer too much, though! I know he wishes he could be the one staying home. But I know him and it wouldn't take 10 years for him to get to the boredom state I'm in now! It might take him 10 weeks! Too bad you and your dh couldn't switch places for a while, THEN he'd understand......or he'd just flat walk away, which is what most immature men do anyway. You should rent the old movie "Mr. Mom" and MAKE him watch it!

Nef--I haven't tried splitting cardio on 3 different machines, because I have a limited home gym. BUT I have been known to split the 30 minutes doing different things...mainly to beat the boredom. I'll spend one song on the treadmill, then one song jumping rope, then one song just dancing, then one song back on the treadmill, etc. I think you would do will splitting it up since you workout for so long! It might help your joints to not be doing too much of the same thing for a long period. I know when I do 2 days of treadmill in a row, my knees swell something awful!

Amanda--Keep it up, babe!

Faye--I swear sometimes it's like you are inside my HEAD or something! I have been a professional freelance writer before, published that is. And I had a novel that "almost" sold, but in the end they decided to go with someone else. I do have a novel started, but have the same OCD thing with rewriting the same chapter over and over (took me 10 years to write that first novel!). All my writing books say the same thing about "Just WRITE" and don't worry about making it perfect until you are done telling the basic story. I've been obsessing about whether or not I should just dive in. I'm going to take your post yesterday as a "SIGN FROM ABOVE" that I should just go ahead. God knows I have enough TIME! Congrats on all the "free space" in your life now!

Carrie--if this fruit thing works, I'll be down your way soon!

Catgirls, susan, beth, Knbhdy.......everyone else, Have a great day! And don't forget to do something for YOU today.

Later babes,
Julie
Mirabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 09:27 AM   #58  
It is what it is...

Hello, all...what a morning...my dh did something to his back last night, he never lifts with his legs always just bending over and last night it was with a 24 pack of diet vanilla coke...oh he was in major pain this morning ( morning is always the worst for back pain, so stiff ) and I had to lift this 220 pound man off the bed, now my back sort of hurts !! Anyway he did end up going to work after he stood up and moved around he was okay...my Dr says it is better to get up and move it around anyway...so my morning was crazy and I was sick to my stomach and upset because I knew he was in pain, I am feeling better now but still sort of nauseas ( sp ? )

Julie - Sounds to me like you might really benefit from doing a modified version of the Atkins diet ( if not the actual diet ). My dh has done it since January and has lost 33 pounds..sometimes 5-7 in a week. I personally wouldnt recommend it for long term but to jump start your losing it just might work...People can say what the want about the diet ( alot of people disagree on the subject ) but make no mistake you will lose weight if it is done correctly...good luck!!

Faye - It is also funny that my dh and I have been working on a childrens book, whether or not I will do anything with it is yet to be seen, but he is an artist so he illustrates what I write...I would have no idea where to send it anyway...Your poems are great so I am sure a book from you would be too, good luck with that ...

I only got three points yesterday - but today will be a 4 pointer as I have been trying to exercise every other day...have a great day all ...
Old 07-01-2004, 11:22 AM   #59  

Hello All,

I didn't even get around to posting yesterday. Now that's lazy. I got 4 points for the day before yesterday BUT well lets not even talk about yesterday. Diet...what diet? lol. I think I get a -12 points for yesterday lol. At least the scale wasn't too bad to me this morning. I went out to lunch with my father. They even had the calories and stuff listed on the menu. I didn't even think to look at them until after I ate. I give myself one meal out a week to eat whatever I want so that wasn't the problem. What was the problem was that the cheeseburger I ate had 947 calories! Add in the small salad and glass of pop and I was up to about 1200 - 1300 calories for the meal. I didn't have frys I don't really like them anyway. I could of lived with that I suppose, but then I decided later to eat some bbq corn chips..just a few but still..then later I went out with my sister and had a couple of drinks. I'm not much of a drinker and when I do have a drink I drink ice tea and vodka with sweetner in it so it is only about 110 calories per drink but still...then of course it makes you hungry so i shared her food she ordered...then I come home and my mother has a piece of german chocolate cake sitting there waiting for me and pizza lol. Yes I did have a small piece of both. Boy oh boy. Nothing like REALLY going off plan. Oh no exercise either. Today should be better. So far so good at least.

To all the writers - That's what I do, write. Of course I write plays which is a bit different but my advice is to write, write everyday if you can. The more you write the more creative you become. I always get something, usually at least 20 - 30 pages done before I ever go back over it to do any kind of rewriting.

Jaymi - I'm sorry to hear about your home troubles. My husband was an ***, but for different reasons. I divorced him and never looked back so I don't have much advice for you. For me life is too short to be that miserable for a single day. I will say this, people don't change. Don't wait for it and don't expect it.

Julie - Glad your back is feeling better. I understand all about the bordom problem. Mine comes more from living alone. That's why I'm enjoying being in SC with my family this summer. During school I'm too busy to be too bored, but when I'm on break it can be bad. Writing would certainly fill your time and give you a creative outlet.

Well, I'm skipping a bunch of people I know, but I hope everyone else is good. I need to run for now.

Beth
beth_on_the_beach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 12:42 PM   #60  
Nefertiti

This is going to be a short and quick post today. The receptionist called out sick, so I'm stuck answering phones for the office, and for some reason our usually very, quiet phones are ringing off the hook. Go figure!

Ok, so yesterday I got my 4 points. Barely got in my water, but in the end just before bed I got the last 8 ounces in. I got my exercise in, only an hour,but I think I have a basic routine down, and I think I've figure out how to incorporate that routine into the days R and I don't go to the gym, without it taking up an entire evening. I don't want it to become an obsession, but I will say I've been sleeping so much better since I've started doing some sort of exercise every evening. My lazy days consist of the one hour of pilates. That relaxes your body, and I believe its helped slim down my arms slightly. Or at least give me the feeling they are slimer (which I will take as a positive thing). Food was excellent yesterday - except the M&M's I had after dinner, but I had so many calories left over, that yesterday was the perfect day to indulge in that little craving, before it got into a PMS struggle.

Have a great day everyone! Remember to do something for you today