Old 06-16-2004, 08:58 PM   #76  

Just checking in to see if anyone posted....guess not GOOD NIGHT!!!!
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 09:45 AM   #77  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Good Morning. If I screw up alot it is because the kitten is rubbing all over me and hitting keys.

I tried to do a full walk this morning but I did half and will do half later when the sun leaves. It doesnt matter really because I am still eating TONS of junk but at least it may help a little bit.

Julie, I did watch the simple life. Those girls are so rude and spoiled that it is amazing to watch.
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 09:49 AM   #78  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

OH YEAH I FORGOT!!!! YES I AM YELLING MY kids are out of school for the whole summer.
Old 06-17-2004, 03:25 PM   #79  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

The Simple Life... I have never watched that show before, but I did catch a small part of the show last night--it was the part when they got that poor stupid man to put his chaps on, nekkid . I stopped watching after that, except for the commercial where Nicole tells the guy something to the effect of, "if you call me stupid one more time I'm gonna hit you in the mouth..."

Julie, I am mucho busy and crazy right now. The show opens tonight and we're just putting the finishing touches on everything. On top of that we canned the new hire for reasons that are just too numerous too mention (who the *beep* hires these idiots anyway? ) . I would love to just hang out with you and chat and I'm sure our boys would love to play. Who knows, one day maybe all of us will meet.

Angie on the walking! It's hot here too and the sun isn't going down until after 7 pm. I haven't been out for ages and it shows Oh man, what do you and the kids have planned for the summer? Don't go too crazy with them around.

Summer, I was in NOLA in the middle of July, pregnant (but didn't know it yet) and it was in the high 90's w/humidity about the same...so it was very uncomfortable BUT! it's such a wonderful colorful historic city that I loved every minute of it.

Kempy, Rick is the type just like your dad--the toilet tank in our upstairs bathroom is leaning against the wall (it's a miracle it hasn't leaked yet) and it took me a good 2 years of constant pestering for him to renovate the downstairs bathroom--that was his promise to me when we moved back into my parents' house. I guess he didn't specify when he would do it I love him just the same.

Cal, you must be enjoying your freedom or is today a workshop day? Anyway, hang on til next week then the fun really begins. I bet Ashley will remember the time spent w/mom on the road to see dad. Have a great rest of the week.

Well ladies, I gotta go take care of business. I'll check back with ya chickies laster.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 03:28 PM   #80  
so close, yet so far...

Angie, almost forgot to comment...I just looked at your pics again and I was "wowed" at how young your parents look,they look great! that isn't something you usually hear from your friends is it? My parents look like they could be your parents parents
Old 06-17-2004, 07:53 PM   #81  

Hey Girls, how are ya all doing?

I had a pretty good day today, I tried to drink tons of water, did not have breakfast, had salmon for lunch and supper was salad, corn on the cob times 2 cobs, pan fried chix breasts on these really awesome buns our grocery store had, they had cheddar cheese in them and green onions and peppers, they were like huge kaiser rolls. Topped that with tomatoes and mayo. I am going to try and down as much water tonight as I can. I am always thirsty, but I hate to get up and pee at night ! There is the cutest little baby bunny in our yard that eats the clover in our grass. The kids and I knock on the window and she just looks up and doesn't even get scared. Anyone on have plans for the weekend? I know Noelle your going to be crazy busy with your show. Had to can the slow one, huh? Better luck with the next one !

Angie I agree with Noelle, your parents do look so young. Maybe that is why we but heads with our moms because they are young. My mom is still in her forties. I wasn't planned . Are you going to watch House Hunters tonight? I just love that show....I always have it on when I am picking up toys and the kids juice and night time snacks.

Hi Kempy and Summer and anyone else. Have a great night. Julie
Old 06-17-2004, 08:00 PM   #82  

Talking

Hello Ladies,

Today was my last day with kids. I had workshops only on Monday and Tuesday, but I was teaching one week of summer school; today was the last day for me. I also got all of my stuff crammed in the garage. Get this, hubby's car still fits in the garage and I can still walk around it. I just love having an organized garage.

Angie: Your is my Of course, I do have one kid at home, but my neice wants her for a couple days next week. We'll see.

It's sooooo hot right now. After moving everything here, I just took a shower and I'm now just feeling cool enough to try and start something for dinner. It is sooooo tempting to just go out, but I'm too tired and hot.

I hope to be able to post more often. We leave for Alaska 2 weeks from today.

Cal
calnative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 11:27 PM   #83  

Well checking in before bed....Are you guys sick of me posting so much? Haha. Its 10:30 here and I suppose I should try and sleep, not to tired yet. Well better try, I feel like I am talking to myself here , because I am!
Old 06-18-2004, 10:20 AM   #84  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Good Morning beautiful ladies!!! My parents are so tiny I dont have a clue where me and Wendy get our weight problems with. We are taller than both of them. My Dad actually hardly ever eats but he always has a soda or coffe in his hand. I think supper is his only real meal of the day.

Today is Jay's birthday. He turns 32. The kids have given him gifts and I dont know what to get him. He wants one of the 5 pound lobsters that they sell uptown so I think I will get that for him and he can puke on lobster.

Cal, I have been watching the weather channel and I dont know how you can stand the heat. I think I would die. It will be hard to come home from Alaska and readjust to the heat I bet.

Julie, We are never sick of your postings. I love to come here and read what you have been up too. I have been trying to post more but the kids are always in need of something. Brit is pissed that I am even on here right now because she is waiting for a phone call.

Noelle, Good luck with your show. We should really all try to pick a destination and plan a trip to meet. We have been buds for so long it just feels wrong that we havent met. I feel like I know you guys so well already. I can just imagine the fun we could all have. I definately dont get much fun in sitting at home all the time.

Well, I had better let Princess have the phone back.(who knows maybe they will all leave me and Daddy home alone for the night. )
Old 06-19-2004, 01:43 PM   #85  

I hope that the reason no one has posted is because everyone is busy doing fun weekend things. I am having fun shampooing the carpet. I just finished the living room and am now waiting for it to dry so I can vaccum. Already it looks and smells great: like new.

Angie: Yes, it will be hard to readjust to the heat after we get back from Alaska. I hate going anywhere right now. It's hard trying to take Ashley out because she complains and has a hard time trying to open the car door because it's so hot. Since I got the windows tinted, it has helped with the seatbelts not being so hot. In fact, the car is a lot cooler because I also put up a sunscreen. Without the sunscreen and a steering wheel cover of some kind, one can get 2nd degree burns if not careful.

Noelle: Are you still looking into going to Calif in October? I look forward to meeting you. Hubbie wants to go to Italy, but I told him that I'd rather wait until March. I love going in the spring.

Only 12 days until we leave for Alaska. I'm really looking forward to the trip and seeing hubbie. Ashley sent him some little gifts for Father's Day. He wants me to take a picture of our garage because I brought everything home from school and now it's a mess. I hate moving (even if it is just from one school to another)

I would love to send postcards to everyone from Alaska, but I don't have any addresses. I did have Angie's for awhile, but I lost it. If anyone can think of a way to share addresses and/or phone numbers without posting them I think it would be great.

Have a great weekend. Hello to everyone I missed.

Cal
calnative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 02:27 PM   #86  
so close, yet so far...

Good morning ladies It's been a hectic week and it doesn't look like it's gonna slow down just yet. We've been up past 11 these last few nights, getting home late after the Home show closes at 10. Today will be from 10 am to 9:30 pm. Rick's already out the door but I think I'll join him in the early afternoon. I don't know where he gets all this stamina from but...(lucky me )

Cal, yes we are definitely planning on the CA trip for October. I have my itinerary somewhere, I'll PM you with the dates. Can't wait! My gosh, I knew Father's day was coming and we've been so busy lately I haven't gotten anything for Rick! Oh well, maybe I'll do the all day shift tomorrow and he and he can get the free massage for dads at the show. (I was always a cheap date )

Angie, happy belated b-day to Jay Did he his 5 lb lobster? I would've made him eat oysters and made the kids leave the house

Julie, we're not tired of listening to you Keep the thread on the first page, that's important! Any plans for the weekend?

Summer, enjoy your nice relaxing weekend. I love being alone sometimes too...curl up with a good book and just veg.

Kempy it's the weekend, what's happening down in LA? There was a booth next to ours selling jacuzzis and spas w/built in cd stereo surround systems...they kept playing the AI 3 CD--ya gotta love that sexy sound of Mr. Huff! Oh Lawd! Oh Lawd!

Well girls, hope you all enjoy the weekend
Old 06-20-2004, 10:12 AM   #87  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Default Good Morning Girls!!!

Hello.

Cal, I PM'd you my address. I would love to get a postcard from Alaska. Have fun.

Noelle, How did the Home show turn out? I hope you got lots of business from it.

Here is a picture of the lobsters. The little one is what people normally get, it is about 1 1/2 pounds and the big boy is 4 pounds. We had to take a meat pounder to break the claws open. We all pigged out last night and today I picked the legs and bodies and got enough meat to make lobster rolls with fries for everyone tonight.

Last night was perfect(except no sex. boohoo) I had lobster with lots of margaritas and The Rock. We watched The Rundown and 50 First Dates and got a little tipsy.

This morning I made Jay some scrambled eggs with maple bacon,onions and cheese with toast for breakfast and we got him a hat for Fathers Day that says Dad To The Bone.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dunkin Donuts-V-Ours 077.jpg (23.4 KB, 13 views)
Old 06-20-2004, 10:15 AM   #88  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Hey Julie, Where are ya? I hope you are off having a fun weekend.
Old 06-20-2004, 12:15 PM   #89  

Good Morning and Happy Sunday

Angie I am still here . I can't believe the size of those lobsters. Yum! How funny, we had the same thing for breakfast this morning, expect omlettes with bacon in them and cheese and mushrooms, toast, and carrot cake muffins for dessert ( I know dessert for breakfast) ! Tell Jay Happy belated Birthday. He is still a young one yet! I hope he had a nice day and the kids were good. Happy Fathers Day to Jay.

Kempy, Hugs sweetheart, I know this day must be difficult for you. But just remember the good times and I am so sure he is looking down on you and is so proud of you for everything you have become. Tell Joe Happy Fathers Day with his girls. I know they are you babies!

Noelle Happy Fathers Day to Rick. I hope you guys are going to relax and have beautiful HI day. Don't feel bad about not getting anything for Rick....I just got hus a card. I am glad Rick has alot of stamina, comes in handy in all areas!!!!

Cal Happy Fathers Day to your husband, I bet you and Ashley wish you were with him right now but it is coming up fast! Have a fun day.

Hello Summer and everyone else. I got a busy day, I have got my step-dad, dad, and fil to all get in contact with. I just feel like putting on my suit and sleeping in the backyard in the sun, I know that sounds selfish . Gotta do what you have to do though. Love to you all....Julie
Old 06-21-2004, 11:01 AM   #90  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Good Morning!! Where is everyone?

Kempy, How was your weekend? I hope you guys had fun.

Julie, Watcha up to today? Is it nice at your house today or rainy?

Noelle, Has everything slowed down since the Home Show for ya?

Cal, How hot is it at your house today? Is Ashley enjoying her vacation?

Summer, How are you doing this Monday?

Not much happening here. We are still waiting for the girls scooters to come in so we can get them for their birthday presents. Yes, Brit will be getting her birthday gift a little early. Her birthday is in October but we figured we would let her have the scooter now so she doesnt have to watch the twins have fun all summer.

I hope everyone gets a chance to post today.

Last edited by angieME; 06-21-2004 at 11:04 AM.