Old 05-22-2004, 03:01 PM   #31  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Good Afternoon Ladies!!!!

Crystal,
I hope you find out something with Andrew about not sleeping at night. I know when they have problems with their tonsils, it prevents them from sleeping through the night!

Michelle,
I sure hope you feel better soon! And get rid of those neighbors! Grrrr..... It makes me angry and I don't even live there. And thanks for the great remark but I definetly won't be in the 150s this week. I have had great losses the last two weeks and I think it will slow down now. I am hoping for 1 to 1.5 pounds a week. The closer I get to goal the harder it will be to lose it.

Geri,
Congrats on getting in the four mile walk. How's the eating? Are you back on plan? You are doing so awesome!

Spryng,
Congrats on keeping your weight maintained.... You know that was not a true pound gain and you are still doing great! I know you want to be in the 120s but you will get there. Hope you tape comes in soon! A big congrats to DH I bet he was excited!!!!! YAH FOR HIM!

As for me, I am still down but tomorrow is the true weigh in. The kids had a blast at the park! And Hunter was so glad to see his friends from school again!
I am doing great on plan

I will check in later Have a great day!!!!

mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 03:11 PM   #32  
Walking away the weight

Default Good Afternoon!

We're back in Atlanta now. We had a nice time in Savannah - for some reason, I really needed to get away, and I love Savannah.

Penny - how awesome that you fit into those 10 shorts I can't wait until I can fit into a ten - that may be once I'm at my goal weigt, I'm not sure. As for summer, it was soooo hot in Savannah - like Florida-hot. I prefer hot to cold, though. Great job with the exercise - keep it up

Ginny - Hi! I ended up using a few flex points at lunch because I got a grilled chicken sandwhich and didn't realize it came with a thousand island type sauce. It was on our way back from Savannah so it was drive through and we were already on the highway. Glad your staying within your points

Cindi - I know what you mean about finding time for a haircut - it's quite difficult. Congrats on Logan's awards! Good for him.

Ginny - sorry that DH is in a bad mood I hope he remembers tomorrow . . . if he doesn't do you remind him?

Misty - Trust us, I'm sure we all understand the weirdness of TOM - it's throws me off a lot too. So, be gentle with yourself and just return OP when it passes

Spryng - Hooray to DH on his awesome loss!! good luck with the a/c - let us know how it goes. My mother got something from the WW items at Applebees and loved it - I think she got the Talapia (fish) one.

Geri - glad you got a bit of a break. Don't be too hard on yourself for the stress eating. It happens to everyone.

Crystal - sorry you and Andrew had a tought time last night. Hope tonight is better for you!

Michelle- grrrr on the neighbors! That's awful!! Can't wait to hear the results of your WI tomorrow

Well, it's Sushi for dinner tonight - that's nice and low in points and I love it! I'm still thinking about the reward thing, but I've enjoyed reading what each of you does to celebrate. 'm wondering if I want to wait until the end and then get a very special reward - I'm not sure what would motivate me more
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 03:15 PM   #33  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Ok Leigh,

I have never tried sushi,,,, and don't think I ever will....
But i hope you enjoy it!
And do what you think will motivate you more with your weight loss!
You are at 169, if you don't mind me asking.. what size are you in?
We are almost the same weight.
Old 05-22-2004, 03:43 PM   #34  
Walking away the weight

I'm in a 14 - but I carry a lot of weight in my hips, so pants sizes are always a bit larger for me. I'm 5" 6 and a half inches - how tall are you?
Old 05-22-2004, 04:45 PM   #35  
Walking away the weight

There's something I forgot to tell you all. While we were at the ritzy hotel/resort, I kept seeing rail-thin women with babies - one was even younger than Liam. Well, I promptly convinced myself they were all nannies
Old 05-22-2004, 06:02 PM   #36  
SAHM of 3

Hi all. Back from the nephew and neice birthday parties. I'm fixing to start grilling out. Chicken and steak. I like choices. I did have 2 cupcakes and one of those individual ice cream things. But I planned for it.
Michelle, I sure hope you're felling better today.

Penny, thx for the advice for Andrew, I hope I figure something out with him too.

Leigh, I think they were nannies too. LOL!!! Doesn't it digust you?!? I hope you enjoyed your trip to Savannah. I love new clothes so that usually motivates me. I think that's my rewards, just new clothes everytime I go down a size. I finally made it to the regular sized clothes, 16, instead of 16/18W. There's always better choices there.

Okay, I'll check back later, gonna go start the grill.
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 08:11 PM   #37  
Walking away the weight

Crystal - New clothes are a good reward. Do you find you go down a size with every ten pounds, or is it more like 15 lbs?

I'm having a smart ones ice cream cone right now Only two points for all the yummyness! Hope you enjoyed the grilled food.
Old 05-22-2004, 08:44 PM   #38  

I had an ovarian cyst that ruptured last night. The pain was worse than childbirth, but took some meds and I am all right this evening. I will catch up with everyone tomorrow.
meltin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 11:17 PM   #39  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Melinda,
OMG! Are you ok??? Please fill us in on what is going on! I will keep you in my prayers tonight and please please let us know how everything is going. Did you know you had the cyst?

Crystal,
Glad you are doing ok after the party. And I am glad that you didn't go over what you had planned for! Congrats to you. Hope you have a good weigh in. And congrats on the size change.

Leigh,
I hear you on the nanny thing! I am in a true 12 right now. I did fit in the 10's but I think another ten pounds or so they will fit good. I also carry alot of weigh around my hips. Btw, I am 5'4". I am glad you are liking ww!!! You are doing awesome!

Spryng,
Enjoy dh! Post with us soon

Geri,
How are you doing on plan lady??? Let us know!

Ginny, Ricci, Cindi, Jessi, Jackie, Michelle, Misty, Lisa, Sarah, Julie.....
HAVE A WONDERFUL SUNDAY!!!!!!

LET US KNOW HOW YOU ARE ALL DOING!!!!!!!

HUGS TO YOU!
Old 05-22-2004, 11:20 PM   #40  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Gonna Start A New Thread!

C-Ya There!!!!!

Click Here for Stay At Home Moms #178

Last edited by mompen; 05-22-2004 at 11:26 PM.