Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2004, 03:24 PM   #1  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

Default Weekly TG chat - Week of April 26 thru May 2

Welcome to our first Weekly Chat thread ...

We have our spa up now and it is up to 102 degrees so I will definately be in it tonite ... I'll post a pic of it soon ...

Phone company is coming tomorrow to hook up a second phone line for my computer. We're so far into the woods that I can't get cable hookup (bummer) or DSL .. so have to live with dial-up here. I have cable downstate and it's a little rough going back and forth with dial-up and cable, but the house downstate will be on the market soon and we'll only have the dial-up to worry about. I am slowing notifying all my magazines, bills, etc of our new address. I'm not going to put in a new address forwarding until we actually sell the house downstate, which I hope will be very soon .. paying double utilities, insurances, etc is rough!

Well ... I will be back later to see if anyone has posted - hope so! Don't forget to check the posts in #104 to catch up.

Love to all ...
CJ
Old 04-26-2004, 11:07 PM   #2  
CJ

Good Night everyone -- sleep tight!
Old 04-27-2004, 01:51 AM   #3  

Howdy Ladies!

I've been trying so hard to eat healthy and ride the stationary bike for 30 minutes at night....I stepped on the scale this morning and it wasn't pretty. I've gained 2 pounds. Hopefully the pounds will start to come off soon. I really wanted to take the baby for a walk this morning but it's so hot! It's almost 11:00PM and it's 76 degrees outside! Don't really want to take the baby out in this heat, it's been pretty brutal. Besides, he hasn't been feeling very well. He had a mild temp this morning so we stayed home.

CJ- I think this thread is a good idea. Change is good....maybe some of the lurkers will surprise us and say hello. Thank you for the nice compliments on Nico. Yeah, he sure like s the ladies!

Well ladies, I'm falling asleep at the keyboard!

Will post more later!

Night!

Sylvia
Old 04-27-2004, 09:30 AM   #4  
CJ

Good morning!

Well, got our hot tub up to temp finally and enjoyed 1/2 hour in it last nite ... woke up this morning and you'll never guess what it did thru the nite .. it SNOWED! Just a layering, but still ... yuk! Now I do love snow up here, but come one, enough is enough!

Slyvia: I'm glad you think the new thread is good .. I'm trying to stay OP also ... still at the same wt ... but need to get busy and start losing too ... didn't you say you were going to start curves next week? That should help a lot. Hope Nico feels better soon ... maybe he's going to be teething again.

Well ... a big hello to Sharon, Sherry, and Kim and all the lurkers who just look and won't stop and talk. Come on in everyone - we don't bite!

Later...
Love, CJ
Old 04-29-2004, 05:01 PM   #5  

WoW the thin group is still arond and going strong I see.

I used to post way back in 1997 all the time, don't know if you guys will even remember me. Just happened to be checking out the 3FC website and saw the thin group had to check it out. What do ya know, it was you guys!! Notice CJ (hi CJ) and thought that is great that they are still talking. It has been so long since I've talked to any of you. I remember Sharon (hi Sharon), but the rest is fuzzy.

I am still on my weight loss journey, lost 65 pounds back in 1997. Then went thru some family deaths and gained back 65 plus another 20. Topping my scale at an all time high of 265. So I am back on the wagon. So far I am down as of yesterdays weigh in 76 pounds. I was so excited to see the 1 followed by the 8, YESSS! (weigh-in was 189)

Well I hope to be able to get to know everyone here it will take awhile I am sure, but I look forward to reading all the post and replying as much as I can.

Karmen
Old 05-01-2004, 03:44 PM   #6  
CJ

Hey Karmen! Hello - of course I remember you! It is so good to hear from you. Yes, our group is still hanging on tho certainly not as large as it used to be .. but we are still trying to survive ... I have high hopes that we will "grow" once again in the future. Glad to have you posting with us again. Sorry to hear of your "bad spell" and weight gain but ... look how great you are doing now! 76 lbs is a lot to lose! WTG Please come back and post often ... don't dissappear again! Oh, and you may want to pull up the thread for our Biography's and post yours. It's just a few threads down.

Well ... where is everyone else? Sharon? Sherry? Sylvia? Desiree????? Come on guys - we need you in here!

Not much doing on this end .. just enjoying my hot tub every nite and stuggling to stay OP with my lo-carb without "cheating". I have to say I'm doing so-so .. could do better!

OK ... got to run ... will check back later. Hope to hear from you all! SOON!

Love, CJ
Old 05-02-2004, 04:09 AM   #7  

Hello ladies!

Just popping in for a quick hello. CJ was right...Nico is teething again and he sure is drooling all over! I can say that I worked out 'cuz we walked all over the zoo. We bought 2 membership passes so now I can take Nico everyday if I wanted. We walked from 12Noon to 4:34PM.....OK, I thought I would be able to just keep posting but I'm falling asleep at the keyboard!

I'm going to bed! :

Night!

Sylvia
Old 05-02-2004, 09:38 AM   #8  
CJ

I just started new threads for May Food Log and May Weekly Weigh-ins ... Come one ladies ... post with me???!!!

Love, CJ
Old 05-02-2004, 11:50 PM   #9  
CJ

Well .... I'm in for a quick hello here ... just got out of the Hot Tub - boy did that feel great - especially since it is rather cold out and (pssst ... it's snowing)!!!!!

Slyvia:
So, Nico is teething again, eh? I thought that might be what the problem was. Hey, better you than me! LOL ... just kidding you ... I remember those days very well. The membership to the zoo sounds good ... you can get a lot of exercise walking around there.

Well ... before I go to beddie bye I am going to close this thread and start the new one for next week ... Hope it is longer than this one was!

Talk to you all tomorrow.

Love, CJ
Closed Thread