3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Time For Serious Fun #65 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/39870-time-serious-fun-65-a.html)

gma22 04-26-2004 06:55 AM

Time For Serious Fun #65

TIME FOR SERIOUS FUN #62

We are a thread dedicated to making losing weight a pleasant experience. We laugh, cry and talk together. We have challenges, points for staying on program, drinking our water, and exercising. We have a daily topic to join in. Our only focus is to help us realize that dieting and all that goes with it need not be unpleasant, but can be fun. Come join the fun here at Time for Serious Fun! Everyone is Welcome!

TOPICS:

Monday: Mission Monday New mission each week
Tuesday: Target Tuesday We target something to work on
Wednesday: Wednesday's Woes Our day to complain about anything and everything
Thursday: Time for Us Thursday The day set aside to pamper us!
Friday: Fabulous Lbs Down Friday. Report our losses!
Saturday: Sunny Thoughts Saturday We share stories and jokes to help us smile
Sunday: Silly Poll Sunday A new poll to give your thoughts to every week

POINTS VALUES:

STAYING ON PROGRAM IS 2 POINTS
DRINKING YOUR WATER IS 1 POINT
EXERCISING IS 1 POINT

POSTING A WTG: A WTG IS WHEN SOMETHING NON WEIGHT LOSS HAPPENS TO YOU LIKE A NEW DRESS IN A SMALLER SIZE. TO POST A WTG, USE ALL CAPS AND POST IT IN PINK. FOR EXAMPLE: WTG: I rode my bike 2 miles instead of one today.

[COLOR=purple] FIRST QUARTER CHALLENGE JAN 1- MAY 1. THE MOST LBS LOST WILL WIN A $30 VISA GIFT CARD! ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN MEMBERS FOR 4 MONTHS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE FIRST QUARTER GIFT THOUGH ALL MAY JOIN THE CHALLENGE! [/COLOR

gma22 04-26-2004 07:02 AM

MONDAY: Today is Misson Monday and our Misson this week is to de-stress our lives. We constantly seem to be on the move and never have enough time for us. To have effective weight loss and keep it off, we must not only learn how to handle stress better, but eliminate it from our lives. When faced with a stressful situation this week, step back take a deep breath and relax! Take time to figure out how to deal effectively each day with day to day stresses that you know are giong to happen.

Morning ladies! Boy what a weekend. We painted, painted, painted. The upstairs hall looks gorgeous now and we are going to put on the border tonight. We just ran out of steam even though the wall dried and we could have put it up.

My weekend was non-productive weight loss wise because I just was so busy trying to get the upstairs done. I am back on track this morning though and hiopefully can get out to exercise this morning.

I will talk with you all later. Have a great day!

Faye

Satine 04-26-2004 09:25 AM

Morning All - glad to hear that you all had a great weekend...I was up too late last night and am so tired this morning, I am so burnt out on my job that it takes everything I have to come in here every morning...so needless to say I am in a foul mood :(

I was not OP over the weekend, I am not going to make any excuses as to why, just going to say that I had a "blow it" weekend...starting back fresh today with an apple and water for breakfast, if I get any appetite...
So no points for me Saturday or Sunday...

Faye - I too got the cleaning redecorating bug this weekend, I finally got dh to fix the vacuum so I could use it, between my long hair and the dogs the beater bar gets nasty fairly quickly...I feel so much better when the house is clean...

Hope you all have a good day, will check in later...

knobhdy 04-26-2004 10:21 AM

Hi ladies,
last week was really a bummer for me. I was unable to walk because I have these really bad blisters on my feet from my sneakers. I tryed to get new ones on wedensday but they also give me blisters so I have to return them.
I was ok with the eating but not great with the water and on Sunday I got The Big P. Uggh, no wonder that 189 lbs that I saw on wednesday did not stay around.
On the other hand I am back at work this morning and thus my water intake should go up and my food intake should go down (It usually does when I am busy during the day)
Congrats on the great losses this week, ladies.
:wave:
Have a great day.

Scuzin 04-26-2004 11:01 AM

Hey Hey
I was able to talk myself to the gym bother days this weekend so I'm happy about that, and I've been doing ok on water...but gosh darn it I am slipping more and more with food! So that's my goal this week! I need to stay op! AHHHHHHHHHH!

Other than that my weekend was good. I got to perform for a little gathering the Theater department has for "The Donors" on Shakespeare's Birthday (April 23rd). A bunch of students perform sonnets and monologues and think it went rather well.

I've got an evil midterm in an hour :( Wish me luck.

Mirabelly 04-26-2004 12:11 PM

Hi ladies,
Tried to get in here this morning, but I couldn't for some reason.

Had an all day rehearsal yesterday.......I was so tired when I got home that I went to bed at 7! But I did manage to get 2 points.....would have been 4, but I had an ice cream sandwich on my drive home.

Can't stick around long today......hope everyone is well and has a great day.

Good luck on your test, Susan!

Later babes,
Julie

gma22 04-26-2004 03:34 PM

Jack went to the doctor and everything is a-ok. Not that it shouldn't have been but they did the rest of his "new patient" testing today.

Right now he is marking the wall so we can put up the border. I got up with him at 5, went for a nice long walk came back and painted, painted, painted. I then talked to my son and then to my dil. There are some issues with his sister they are going to have to get resolved and it is going to get nasty I am afraid.

I have been op today so far. I only had time to grab a slice of lowfat ham for lunch and then we had to get out the door to take Jack to the drs.

Well, girlies, hope everyone is doing great and are having a good start to the week. Leave the weekend alone and concentrate as weigh in for the challenge is either Friday or Saturday. I will announce who won the gift card on Sunday and again on Monday for those of you who only post from work.

Faye :)

zookeeper 04-26-2004 04:49 PM

I'm back!

Hi all!

I had a GREAT time visiting my friend in D.C. this weekend. We went to a couple of really amazing restaurants, and by the grace of God I didn't gain any weight as of this AM.

I am trying to decide whether to do a walk this year. There is a 60 mile walk for breast cancer, and I did it in 2001 and 2002 (no time last year because I was planning my wedding). If my D.C. friend will walk with me I am going to do it. That'll get me outside and moving! Since it's nice out I've been walking in the morning for 45 min. (Yay one point).

Any recommendations on breakfast? I get hungry shortly after eating breakfast. I've tried cereal, nutrition bars, etc. I would do eggs, but they just don't sound good in the morning and I usually don't have time. I get starving mid-morning and am more prone to cheating. Help!

Congratulations to everyone on their losses!

Jessica

gma22 04-26-2004 06:46 PM

Jessica: I would be less concerned about what I ate at breakfast and just add yourself a snack inbetween breakfast and lunch, carton of yogurt, piece of fruit, serving of pretzel sticks, pudding cup, etc. My body HAS to eat every four hours or man do I binge, so I try and plan a snack before lunch and one after if I feel like I am hungry. I try to keep the snack under 100 cal and no fat if possible.

WE GOT THE BORDER UP! Yippeeee! It looks great, but it sure was messy to clean up all the adhesive! YCK! If you have ever done any wallpapering or border you know what I am talking about. The stuff that seeps out when you smooth it is like (forgive me) snot and icky sticky. Anyway, except for moving furniture where we want it and putting up pictures etc, the upstairs hall is finished now. I finished another set of cabinets and one side of the counter tops and touchup painting today. I can't wait to have it done as my kitchen looks awful. The floor is filthy, but I can't see scrubbing it until all the painting is done.

I need to get off. Jack wants to use the laptop and he is fooling with mine right now.

gma22 04-27-2004 06:39 AM

TUESDAY: Today is Target Tuesday and our target for this week is working on controlling the one time of the day when binging or overeating is the hardest for you. Everyone has them, mine is around 2 o'clock or so. If you don't know, just watch yourself through the day and see when you are the most hungry between meals (mainly not real hunger but head hunger) Work to eliminate this by rearranging how you eat so you can have a snack at that time, or by involving yourself in something where you absolutely cannot eat.

Morning ladies. I will be back in later when everyone is up and going!

gma22 04-27-2004 06:48 AM

TUESDAY: Today is Target Tuesday and our target for this week is working on those everyday times when your head tells you that you are hungry. Every person has them, mine is about 2 o'clock everyday. Work on eliminating this by either scheduling a snack everyday during your hardest time, or better yet involving yourself in something where you cannot eat, go for a walk without food, knit, crochet, garden, whatever to keep you hands and mind occupied. Your brain will eventually readjust itself and you will not longer have those everyday cravings. Hang in there, it might take awhile to fix!

Post wouldn't go through so I had to redo it. Anyone else finding it still to be very sluggish in responding? Even loading the website took a long time this morning and I did banking and some other things and had no problems so I know it isn't the computer.

Talk to you later.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: TRUE FRIENDS STICK WITH YOU IN THE BAD AND THE GOOD NOT CARING WHAT YOUR SIZE IS. YOU HAVE TRUE FRIENDS HERE, ALWAYS!

Faye

Mirabelly 04-27-2004 07:53 AM

Morning ladies,
It's another cold dreary day in Maine......my sinuses/allergies are driving me crazy! I had a heck of a time just dragging my butt out of bed.

3 points yesterday. Not enough water. My energy level has been reaallyy low lately. I'm wondering if it's the weather or my diet or what. Most likely it's the weather.

Jessica--I found that when I eat cold cereal or other carbs in the morning, I'm hungry all day. When I eat a bowl of hot oat bran, eggs, or other protein, I can last until lunch with no problem. Though I try to eat a little something around mid-morning. I also know of folks who do better eating only fruit in the morning. You might just need to play around with what you eat and see how it affects your hunger for the day.

Well, gotta fly.......Hope everyone is doing well!

later babes,
Julie

Satine 04-27-2004 10:04 AM

Hi All ... had a 3 pointer yesterday, need to exercise today...should be able to right after work...

Jessica - I too have a hard time with breakfast, I find that protein helps me get through to lunch than the carb filled granola bar I sometimes have...a lady on another thread here has like a chicken breast, I found it odd at first but it does make sense, I guess I was stuck in the mind set that it had to be
"breakfast food" but it doesnt, just play around with what works for you, but I would suggest protein...eggs, bacon, - I personally dont do eggs because of the cholesterol - but I hear they keep you full....good luck

Faye - Sounds like you are almost finished, boy what I could get done if I didnt work, I envy you on that point...I could get my exercise in and my house cleaning and still have some day left...it would be nice... :)

Julie - My energy level has been low too and you mentioned that you have sinus and allergy problems, that may be the cause...I have bad allergies and it has been causing me to feel more tired and drained...I hate it, but what are ya gonna do, I take Allegra ( I have tried all of them ) and it seems to take the edge off some...

Talk to you all later...have a good one!!!

Scuzin 04-27-2004 11:34 AM

Good Morning all
I got my 1st 4 pointer in goodness knows how long yesterday! Yay for me! I had to seriously wrestle with myself a few times but I did it!

I'm sorry to all of you that are having bad weather, I know how you feel...but suddenly its absolutely gorgeous here! Sunny sunny sunny and borderline hot in the afternoon. :sunny:

gma22 04-27-2004 12:43 PM

POINTS POINTS POINTS POINTS:

Carri :cp:
Julie :cp:
Susan :bravo:
Faye :bravo:

Done painting for the day, thank goodness! I have a tough time with stuff high up, it kills my shoulders to have to paint above my head (all that fat I have to lift into the air! :lol: )

As to the discussion about breakfast, my sister says she has started eating raw veggies for breakfast and she says it fills her up quite nicely. She said it started when they had guests in the law firm and had raw veggie trays and there were leftovers and she was late to work one morning and didn't get breakfast so ate some of them. I agree about the protein, though. It does fill you up and I like oatmeal too. I think everyone has to just find that nitch that satisfies their body and run with it. Experiment until you find it.

I better get into the shower before I spread this white paint on Jack's leather chair! YIKES!

cat90 04-27-2004 04:44 PM

Hi Ladies,

Yesterday i had a 3pt day so not so bad considering my progress as of late :lol: once i get into a routine i'll start incorporating some exercise in there too ;) but i am getting some with all the yardwork i'm doing :lol:

MsCat, a girl on another thread started a fruit and veg diet on Saturday and she said her poop is a nice grassy green shade :p :eek: and i thought of you! :o a nice way to be remembered eh? :lol: so it looks like the veggies could well be the cause and i don't think they have to be dark coloured greens either :lol: its probably all the crap (toxins) pun intended ;) coming out of your body and not anything to worry about.

Jessica, have you thought of making some hard boiled eggs in the evening? then you can just grab a couple in the morning to take with you or make a sandwich if you have the time, they really do keep the hunger away :)

gma22 04-27-2004 06:35 PM

Good evening girlies! Hope all is going well with you today.

Dinner is over and cleaned up and we are upstairs for the evening so I had another 4 pt day today. It is so nice to be back to normal. I noticed when I was in Vegas I was gassy all the time and it had to be from putting fatty foods into me. It always causes some stomach upset when I go back to a strict regimen again for about a week then my body settles into its rhythm again and everything is fine.

I talked to my son today and they are both doing fine. He is the showroom manager at a spa company and is going to have to fire someone. He said the guy has been asking for it for months now and the owner has finally had enough I guess. Only problem is, he is a salesman, which means my son has to pick up the slack with selling until they hire someone else which with his other duties makes him really really busy.

Not much news in the midsouth. Some yoyo rearended a school bus full of kids this afternoon as the bus was stopped at a railroad crossing. Sent a bunch of the kids to the hospital. This town's drivers are all nuts!

Everyone have a super duper evening and I will talk with you in the morning!

gigglez 04-27-2004 10:13 PM

Evening ladies!

Finally got to check in. Been real busy with both jobs lately. Sounds as if everyone has been busy. I wish that I had some of the engery to do work around the house like some of you all do The good news is that I finally lost about 4 of the 10 lbs that the steriods put on me. YEAH for me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got in a real good workout today, eating was that eating and the water alright.

Gotta go time for bed

sandy

gma22 04-28-2004 06:29 AM

WEDNESDAY: Today is Wednesday's Woes. What problem can we help you with or just blow off steam?

Sandy: I am so glad you are losing the weight again. Keep up the good work.

later ladies!

mscat816 04-28-2004 07:28 AM

Morning Report!

I just wanted to report first thing that I had a 3 pointer yesterday - too busy to exercise :( . Had excellent water intake too late in the evening - was tinkling all night :lol: :lol: . I am on my way to a 4-pointer today - got in a 20 minute treadmill workout already and 24 oz of water.

Faye - I empathize with your son - I am still feeling the effects of firing my student advisor - trying to figure out how I am going to clean up his files and provide end-of-the-year services to his students. We are all better off for it. I hope this is the case for your son.

Cat90 - Thanks for the tip - and I finally stopped the green poop! :D

I am looking forward to checking in later - mscat

Mirabelly 04-28-2004 07:50 AM

Good morning girlies!

Had a 3 pointer yesterday......not enough water, but I did manage to do some rehearsing which was great exercise. I was still feeling ill, though, so the rest of the day I just sat in front of the tv and did a bunch of sewing.

I think I'm finally finished sewing everybody else's stuff for the show, so now I can work on my own costumes. I'm beading a knockout red 2 piece costume. It has beaded fringe covering the entire skirt! I'll post a picture when I finish it.....the bra is all beaded and I'm going to assemble it today, but the skirt will probably take another week.

Congrats on the loss Sandy! :cp: :dancer:

Carrie--How's that EXERCISE coming along??? Hmmmmm.........no time to slack off now! ;)

Cat, Susan, Jessica, Faye, AManda and Amanda......everybody have a super :strong: day!

I'll be back later,
Julie

Amanda456 04-28-2004 09:03 AM

Hi Everyone

Sorry I was MIA for a while, I tried topost everyday since monday and 3FC was getting all screwy...So first this is a test....

Amanda456 04-28-2004 09:16 AM

Okay good it worked!! :D :wave:

Well lets see whats new with me....Chad my BF hot a moose the other night while he was on his way home...Hes okay, the moose didnt survive though :(

I have been doing really good. Yesturday I actully went for a jog..I havent ran in like 6 years I couldnt beleive it I could actully run...I only went 1/2 mile cause I didnt want to over do it cause it was first time. but i'll tell you my lungs really hurt afterwards probally cause they never had that much air in them before...I wanted to try jogging again today but I woke up and theres SNOW on the ground..I guess what do you expect for Canada.. :lol: So I guess I will do a video this morning...:lift:

Well Chad has an interview this weekend back at home :D , so we are going to my parents on friday. I really hope he gets it, he talked to the owner of the feedlot last night and it sounds really good. they have a 2000 head feedlot and 300 cows that calf out. He will be making more miney and plus then I CAN find a job and I will be making money and so we will be just racking in the dough... :lol: :lol: :lol: Both of our familes are really rooting for chad to get this job, cause we will be much closer to home...

Well thats about it, ;)
I'll check in later :D

Amanda:flow1:

P.S I weighed myself this morning and I currently weigh 233..ONE MORE POUND UNTIL I REACH 50 POUNDS LOST!!!!!!!!:cheer:

Satine 04-28-2004 09:23 AM

Morning Everyone ...

I had a 3 pointer yesterday, no exercise ( no Julie not going well, ha :lol: )
I actually gave my Mom my WATP dvds so that she can try them before she buys them, she is going to do them all week and them give them back to me this weekend - so I plan on getting back into those once I get back ( excuses, excuses ... ) anyway but I did stay OP which has been really hard for me, in WW once you get down to certain weights you lose points, so when I got to 199 I lost 2 whole points, it may not sound like much of you who dont know the program but it is a huge deal, so now I am having to rework my whole eating for the day, and it will take a while but I will get the hang of it, find my groove so to speak...Thank God is does not go down again until I hit 175, and that will be a while...

Julie - That red costume sounds nice, I know I have said it before but red is my favorite, I have way too many red shirts and outfits...Thanks for trying to kick my butt in gear for the exercise, I need it, I am so bad about it I know...
but this flab has got to go!!!! :D

Mscat, Amanda456, Cat90, Scuzin, Zookeeper, Knobhdy, Faye, and everyone else, have a great day, talk to you all later...

Satine 04-28-2004 09:27 AM

Amanda 456 - Guess we were posting at the same time...Congrats on the almost 50 pounds down, what an accomplishment!!! I will keep my fingers crossed that Chad gets the new job, even if he did "hot" a moose ( whatever that means ) Just Kidding :lol:

gma22 04-28-2004 10:35 AM

Good morning group. We are on the downside of our first quarter's challenge. Remember I need you to let me know your weight on Friday or Saturday at the latest so I can calculate your losses.

Julie: What is it with you and water lately, hydrophobia????? :lol:

POINTS POINTS POINTS POINTS:

MsCat: :cp:
Julie :cp:
Carri :cp:
Faye :bravo:

I need to get started on my painting, so I will check in with you later!

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: ALL THAT A PERSON ACHIEVES AND ALL THAT THEY FAIL TO ACHIEVE IS THE DIRECT RESULT OF HIS OWN THOUGHTS.

Scuzin 04-28-2004 10:58 AM

Good Morning!

Well I've been doing pretty darn good this week so far, been peeking at the scale and I'm hopeing for some exciting news on friday!

Amanda - can't wait to congradulate you on making 50

Have a good day all

Sandybrat 04-28-2004 11:12 AM

Hello Beautifuls.. I Am Back!!

Hello everyone... our computer just died...and its taken me this long to figure out i could use my daughters laptop... DUH! Anyway... i am glad to read all are well... i just read this thread. Things havent been great here(personally) but are getting better(body wise at least)... hubby and i are having commincation problems... he doesnt...lol anyway... i am going to curves... no weight loss to report but i have lost 2 inches... 1 inch on my hips and 1/2 each on my thighs and arms. i have started a low carb way of eating... and i find that the protien especially in the morning keeps me going. i eat hard boiled eggs and i am good til lunch. most days anyway...lol Its so nice to be able to talk with u all agian. I will check back later and i wish u all the best and remember to take care of U... Love u all.....
Sandy

Amanda Panda 04-28-2004 11:54 AM

Hi Friends!

Sorry I haven't been around lately - my poor Nigel is stressed, depressed and grieving, and the only thing that makes him happy is being on the computer every waking moment! it is his form of escapism and who am I to interrupt his one pleasure?

I am okay - still pretty down, but doing my best. I've had a couple of 4 point days recently - I've been going on my exercise bike and also for short walks, which has helped my low mood. I've got an appointment with my doctor on Friday to consider changing my meds - so things will pick up soon.

I will pop in when I can - but I won't be able to visit daily at present.

take care

Love Amanda xxx

gma22 04-28-2004 12:40 PM

Sandy B and Amanda P: It was great to hear from you girls! We miss you when we don't see you around. Hope Nigel can work through things. Give him time! Sandy, just keep the communication open with dh as it is the best thing you can do.

I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW ON FRIDAY!!!!!!! It is for this ristzy eyewear place. I just faxed the resume last night and she called a little while ago while I was painting. Please say little prayer that if this is what God's wants me to do that everything will work out ok

I finished another cabinet. It was tough this morning because for some reason my ankles hurt but I perservered and got the darn thing done. I am about ready to eat some lunch and then take a shower.

Satine 04-28-2004 02:51 PM

Afternoon All ...

Faye - Congrats on the interview, she must be pretty interested to call you so quickly, I will keep my fingers crossed, good luck !

Amanda - Sorry to hear Nigel is still pretty depressed - but it is to be expected, take care of him and you

Sandy - Good to hear from you, take care and come back!!

Just had lunch and already hungry, I didnt make the best choice for lunch as far as filling me up...made an egg and placed it on an english muffin with kraft single and a Morning Star veggie sausage patty, YUK!!! I didnt like it at all, so I took off the morningstar pattie and just ate the egg and cheese, and a banana, oh well, 3:00 is snack time, I can make it until then I guess, I hope, ha ha

Hope you all are having a good day...talk later

cat90 04-28-2004 05:51 PM

Hi Everyone :wave:

:goodluck: with the interview Faye :D

I'm doing pretty well here ;) still easing myself into things gradually after my extensive easter binge :lol3: think it will take a couple of weeks to get back to where i was :rolleyes: i'm just changing one thing at a time instead of throwing myself back into things otherwise i might just think "to **** with it" :lol: and blow it again :( i did'nt drink any water yesterday :( just diet pop and thats not like me cos i have'nt had any for months but once i started on it yesterday i could'nt stop :lol: so just a 2pt day for me. I've got to get my sheets changed and then i can wash them and hang them out :) the weather is just beautiful here which makes me think i live in a different place to Amanda when i read what she is dealing with :yikes: thank god we rarely see any snow here :cb: its enough to see it on the news at night ;)

gma22 04-28-2004 06:14 PM

Evening ladies! Jack to me out to dinner, but I ate properly and didn't pig out or eat fried foods. I still came in under my calories etc.

Thanks for all your good thoughts ladies. I would really really like to go back to work. Besides the money, when I am done painting I go back to having nothing to do, which for me means boredom eating! I am looking forward to the pool opening for the year, but I know it will really be cold for awhile. At least I start out the year with a new swimsuit and not the one with my boobs falling out or my behind showing through because I had to wear it everyday due to the boob issue with the other one! :lol:

Hope everyone has a great evening. So who's going to get voted off Idol ???????

cat90 04-28-2004 06:21 PM

Won't be John Stevens will it! :lol3: :rofl:

gma22 04-29-2004 04:16 AM

THURSDAY: Today is Time for Us Thursday. Please make time for yourself today!

Cat: Oops look like you called it wrong with Idol! :lol:

later ladies

Mirabelly 04-29-2004 07:55 AM

Good morning lovelies!

Finally a 4 point day yesterday! And I woke up to a happy number on the scale....I'll save it for tomorrow, though.

Amanda456--Chad is VERY lucky to have survived a hot moose! Mind you, moose bites can be nasty..........a moose once bit my sister....... :lol3: :lol:

Seriously, I'm glad he's ok. Moose strikes are very very deadly around here.... and so sorry about the snow! We SEEM to be out of the woods for snow this year, but a freak may or june storm is not uncommon.

Faye, good luck with the interview. I know you've been wanting to work for a long time......the right place will come along, don't worry.

Satine, honey, TAKE A WALK!!

Cat--way to go on getting back to business.......don't ease into it too slowly,though, or you'll end up backsliding without realizing it. Add one new thing every day until you're up to speed again.

AmandaPanda--Keep taking those walks and getting your heart pumping. Your body and your spirit will both be glad you did. Here's hoping things are getting better! :grouphug:

Well, everyone else have a superb day! It was supposed to be sunny and 70 here today, but it's cloudy and 35......oh well. I have to sew anyway.

Later babes,
Julie

Satine 04-29-2004 10:26 AM

Morning All - hope everyone is well, I am fine...got 4 points yesterday, did some walking, not a whole lot but some...very, very bored here at work today, it is going to be very hard to get through the day, I am looking for another job, something more fast paced with things to actually do....

Julie - Cant wait to hear about your weight loss tomorrow...great job!

I am glad they finally got rid of John Red on the Idol...he is was a very nice kid but no Idol...I didnt care for this weeks show, I didnt think Gloria Estefans songs were the best fit for them to be singing, I loved last weeks with Barry Manilow though...I am a closet Manilow fan, ha :lol:

Well not much going on here this morning, might check in later...see ya!

Scuzin 04-29-2004 11:42 AM

Good Morning!
I didn't stay entirely OP yesterday...I found a cadburry egg! I was bummed out that I didn't get one for Easter and a guy in one of my classes gave me one because he said he had a ton...and I had a big brownie. But I got in my exercise and water!

OOO! I was talking yesterday with a woman that I applyed to work for and she said it was 99% in the bag! Just needs to check some figures. WOO HOO! This will be my 1st "real" job. I've work at a little foor place before but that hardly counts I think.

Faye - Good Luck with the interview

Amanda456 04-29-2004 04:42 PM

HIT! HIT HIT!!!! HE HIT A MOOSE!! dont make fun!! I was having serious typing trouble that day!! :lol3: :lol: :rofl:

Well we are going home tonight for Chads Job interview, Hopefully he gets it! we really need to get off of this ranch...the manger is driving us nuts! Chad traded days with another guy so he could have friday, saturday and SUNDAY off, and the manger said "No, You're going to be here on Sunday" like that the #%*& what is wrong with swiching days? they do the same work..Oh yeah the next morning whan Chad went to work after he hit the moose, the manger never said anything to him about it, he never even asked how he was...what an @ss. well yeah so we will be back saturday but I probally wont check in until Sunday So I wish you all a great weekend...

Amanda

gma22 04-29-2004 06:31 PM

POINTS POINTS POINTS POINTS POINTS:

Julie :bravo:
Carri :bravo:
Susan :dancer:
Faye :dancer:

Good Job everyone.

Had a great time with gs. He is such a hoot. I have to tell you this story. We were in Kohl's shopping after we left Chucky Cheese and I was pushing him in a cart while his mom shopped and she told him she had to go to Motherville after we left Kohl's, which is a maternity type shop that a friend of her owns. Thomas says, "Mommy can I get a treat from that place that is by it?" I said, "Oooh, Thomas you mean that good bakery?" So he asked his mom if it was a bakery and she said yes. I said, "Oh, Thomas you are so lucky to get to go to the bakery and get a treat." He said, "Nonny, you can come with us and get a treat too." I said, "No, Thomas, Nonny can't have anything at the bakery." LOUDLY, he said, "Why Nonny, does it give you gas?" :lol: :rofl: :lol3: My dd lost it as did all the other ladies within ear shot. I had a hard time explaining to him why I couldn't have something from the bakery. He is such a joy and so very very funny because he is so very honest. He told me my belly was so bouncy he could bounce to the moon on it. (he was rocking back and forth on it with his head) He got into trouble for it, but I thought it was funny!

Well, with that, I will leave you for the evening.