Old 04-17-2004, 08:21 AM   #46  
GmaTo8

Smile

Hi ladies,

Marti - hope you have fun scrapbooking with your sister today. It is always more fun with 2, I think. I don't do very well coming up with new ideas, either, Marti. Never said I was creative, lol. The pages you've shown us are really good, though.

Susan - maybe the 1/2 pound is due to TOM? It's cool that there's an IHOP right next to the theater! Have fun today, and you know we want details when you get back!

Angie - where are you?? We miss you!!

Hi to all the others.

I am on Katie's computer cause mine doesn't want to cooperate today.
Yikes, I hope there's nothing majorly wrong this time.

Got on the scale - 3 1/4 more pounds gone for good!! I love WW!!!! I'm really glad to be back to regular WW today, though.

I feel so much better today and hope to get the house cleaned up. Everything is dusty, and every room needs swept. Plus I need to do a load of towels and the sheets. Today is a good day to hang out the sheets.

Be good,
Jana
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2004, 08:50 AM   #47  

Red face Eeek!

I haven't even had time to log on and check up on everyone this week! So sorry girls, but if anyone has given birth or won the lottery or something else important.... congratulations!

It has been an absolute madhouse around here. We went to get our camper on Monday and I think I have been cleaning and buying stuff ever since. School has been nuts. The nurse has been sick, so I wound up doing crosswalk duty all week. Of course, I had a nice break yesterday- the kids that I deal with all went on a field trip so I did basically two things- diddly and squat!

My mom got a call at school yesterday. Her brother died. We have family coming in, so I probably won't get to check in much this weekend. The poor man has had a lot of health problems over the past few years. He had a kidney transplant and a lot of heart problems then. I know he is better off now, but it still doesn't make it easier on the family. His step-daughter had to check into the emergency room after he passed. Y'all really need to remember them if you don't mind- especially her- she blames God.

Well, I think I hear DH pulling in the drive. He took some eggs (we have chickens now) to the men's fellowship breakfast at church. I promise that I will try to check in later. Bye girls.
Kayecee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2004, 10:53 AM   #48  
kitty Momo

7:50 am

Hi,

So sorry about your uncle Kayecee, many warm thoughts and prayers to your family.
Happy to have you posting!!

CONGRATS Jana!!! That is a super weekly weight loss How are you feeling with the aches???? How is the grandbaby??

Got on the scale this morning and it was 146.5 ,,,,,yay.....down half a pound instead of the up half a pound-

Going to headover to my mothers slowly- can't be there til 9am- she wanted to get her laundry done before the Gabster arrived-

Been up since 4:30am - couldn't sleep- probably have 4 hours in-
Bought a small coffee- hope that doesn't get me tooooo jittery- the 20oz always does----

Already to go!!! YAY- pulled my hair back alittle- think it makes me look younger and lighter--lol.....I hope at least- really need a full length mirror-- kept hopping up and down on a chair in front of the medicine cabinet--

Purse is packed-- nifty little invention.....lol--

Excited talk at you tomorrow...............

AAAaaaaaaaanngie.......we miss you!!!
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2004, 11:33 AM   #49  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Smile

Susan~you sound so very excited, as you should be. I do hope you and Alex have a grand time. Thanks for the photo of him-yes-he is a hottie! Okay, you have never been to a IHOP or to that IHOP?? The times DH and I have gone we try to order something other than breakfast but it never works. Their breakfast is so good, the omelettes and waffles. Now you know why I am fat!! Anyway, enjoy your day with Alex and yes, we want details!

Kayecee~nice to see you check in. Sorry to hear about your Uncle. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers, especially the step-sister. Her blaming God is a natural feeling when someone loses a loved one, in most people. We always think that if God really cared he wouldn't take them away. I speak from experience. I think it is just part of the grieving process (anger) and something she will come to terms with eventually. At least she is not blaming herself, like I did. I will keep her in my prayers as well as your whole family.

Jana, Jana, Jana~I am going to have to come and stay with you so you can keep me in line with this weight. WOW!! I am very proud of you. Another big loss-CONGRAT'S and Keep it up and you will make goal in no time at all. Hope you are feeling better today.

Marti~have fun with your sister today. I wish my sisters were close enough that we could get together, I miss that. And yes I do wish results were automatic.

Hi to everyone else, Angie, Katie, Kat, Shanna, Kathy, & Rita.

Well, I didn't hear anything about the MRI yesterday-bummer. I do hate waiting around. If I haven't heard anything by Monday afternoon I am going to call my doc and see if she will call in a prescription for some pain pills. The past week it has worsened and it is a pain, very bothersome. I would just like to have one day without the pain. Anyway, I hope they can do something for it/me. No plans for today, except to get the laundry folded and put away that I did yesterday. Do a little ironing, and need to vacuum, don't like light colored carpet, it shows everything and needs to be vacuumed every other day (not that I do it every other day). One day I would like to get some berber carpet-love it. It doesn't show footprints or little crumbs and such. DH has to work today so no yard work-I am getting antsy about getting that done. Once we do that I think we are going to stain the deck-just don't like the natural look. I weighed in this morning and not sure if I lost, gained or maintained.I know it is a lot lower than the docs scales-I almost died when I stepped on those scales, but then I remembered, I had breakfast, a large diet coke, a bottle of water and my clothes on! Actually, they were only 4 pounds more than what my scales say, so I guess that's not so bad. I am thinking my scales are fine because my clothes definitely weighed 2-3 pounds, right?? I had some khakis on, a t-shirt, a denim shirt (I was cold) and my jewelry. I decided to change my weigh in day to Saturday instead of Monday, seems to be a better day-I guess. If I am going to mess up I usually do it during the week so don't know which is a better day to weigh in. I think I am getting there though. I've got the vitamins, and water thing down. I have actually been drinking 3 bottles of water. Trying to work up to four. That's about all I have ladies. Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday and the sun is shining in your little corner of the world. It is kind of cloudy here and windy as usual. Anyway, have a good one girls, I think I am going to go check the P.O. box and go for a walk at the park over there. BBL
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2004, 11:51 AM   #50  

Height: 5'1"

Good morning.....

Hey Jana....FANTASTIC on the weightloss!!! Amazing.

I too changed my weigh in day (strange how we think alike on here!)...I weighed in this morning and I'm sitting nicely (do I want to consider it nice?) on 150 (again) but I'm in the middle of TOM and I always feel so bloated through out!! But I really want to work on getting at least 5lbs. off this month. So later on tonight I'm going to start my pilates again and once the weather dries up a bit I will grab my pedometer, MP3 Player and start walking. Gotta get this fat off somehow!!

Well ladies,,
I will do individuals later on today....I'm off to see my sister.

Marti
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2004, 09:46 PM   #51  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

DO NOT POST HERE! See ya at Chit Chat #43.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote