Old 03-19-2004, 11:02 AM   #31  
burned out bus driver

Morning!!!!!!!
Sorry for being MIA- this week has been insane. School has been on delayed opening all week due to snow- Dd went for her VCUG yesterday.......thank the Lord, today is a total snow day (I could kiss my boss for cancelling school!!!!!) I needed a day of sanity.
Congrats to Candy and Spryng, you big losers!!!!!! That is so awesome- and I am so happy for both of you.
Penny- sounds like you are in for some big changes.......hang in there
Geri- I copied that shrimp recipe, sounds great! Thanks for posting it.
Melinda, Andrea, Jackie (where are you hiding?) and anyone else I missed- HI!
Dd's test was ok- she was an angel thru it (had to be catherized, a generally nasty test) and unfortunately, she still has reflux. We go back to the Dr in a month to evalyate and see what is next. Dh wants her off antibiotic (she has been on a low dose for 7 years), but the next step if she comes off antibiotic is surgery. Don't know how good I feel about that. Gotta go clean this messy house- Ds's bday party is tomorrow and then inlaws are coming over (complete with SIL and her family) to celebrate (????????huh?) MIL and FIL 60 year anniversary of feuding........you did not really hear me say that now did you????
Gotta go- have a great day. BTW- thankfully, TOM finally showed up this am. I night feel human by tomorrow.
Ginny
ECmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 11:03 AM   #32  
burned out bus driver

Gonna start a new thread. See ya there.
Ginny
ECmom is offline   Reply With Quote