Old 01-07-2004, 12:33 PM   #1  
GmaTo8

Smile Jaded Ladies meeting ideas

Hi Ladies,

Since we lost the other thread, here's a new one to discuss when and where to meet.

So far, it seems Evansville, Indiana is the place, but when?

Also, the 3FC are thinking of doing t-shirts. Do we want one, or how about our own that say "Jaded Ladies" with maybe a small "3fc " lettering at the left shoulder? Oh well, we can decide that after we figure out who all is going!

Anyway, when is a good time for everyone? I'm very flexible. Also, how long? 2 days and 1 night? More?

Jump in with your ideas, Ladies!
Jana
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 09:06 PM   #2  

O.k. I really love this site, but I really don't think I want a shirt with the words FAT CHICK emblazoned on it. Maybe a small 3FC somewhere. I don't ever wear t-shirts though. I wear long button-up shirts that help to cover the butt. (At least that's what I keep telling myself! I could wear a camoflaged circus tent and that butt is gonna be noticed! )
Kayecee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 09:12 PM   #3  

Height: 5'1"

OMG Kayecee!! You are too funny!

But you know.. I have to agree with you on that. If they were to put 3 Fat Chicks in itty bitty little letters on the.. let's say.. the tag.. I'm all up for that. Otherwise.. I would have to agree with you.

I like T-shirts.. mainly to workout in. Hey.. there would be nothing like sweating in a t-shirt that says 3 Fat chicks!! People would think I had low self-esteem and wonder why I would consider myself three!

I do like the idea of advertising....this site is great. And I've made such great friends. I'm glad I have your e-mails now!

Oh... wait... I didn't leave any idea's for this topic...oops...maybe I better get down on the chitchat thread....

I will come back later when I have an idea!

Marti
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 11:34 PM   #4  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

I think a "Jaded Ladies" t-shirt with 3FC in small letters underneath is a great idea Jana. I didn't know that #FC was thinking of doing a t-shirt. I definitely will get one to support them and the site if they do.

Also, 2 days and a night is good for me. Timewise I am not sure when would be a good time. I think I am waiting to get others suggestions to go from there. Jus the end of July is not good for me. Other than that right now I have no plans.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 10:50 PM   #5  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Like Kaycee I love this place but....fat chicks on a tee would be hard for me to do. I love having the tee say Jaded Lady...

Gotta tell you story about a tee I got once.
I belonged to a Body For Life group...totally cool like this one
Anyways we all were doing this major weight training for a charity event in Raleigh North Carolina,,,I was the only Canadian woman there. Anyways we all got tees made...way cool we called ourselves,,BTTW,,,which stands for Balls to the Walls...kinda like going all out when working out...ya know?
Anyways I wore my tee with pride,,,after all I worked hard for it. Came in third by the way...lol Anyways if any of you know anything about BFL Porter Freeman is like a god to alot of BFLers...anyways a couple of years back I got to meet him, and I was wearing my tee and he came up to me and asked if I was the Canadian from that team, he knew about us and well me. Talk about being all excited... and well I got some awesome pics and my chair got moved from the back to the front...what a great time I had. (I would have had his baby right there if he had just asked...lol) Ok nuff said...*sigh
Angie
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 06:22 AM   #6  
GmaTo8

Hiya,

I have mentioned to Suzanne that nobody in this group wants the words "fat chick" anywhere at all on the shirt. I think that will be a forum-wide decision. But I also said we understand that the majority will rule.

Personally, just for our little group, I was thinking about a white or pastel t-shirt, with jade green letters that say Jaded Lady and a small 3FC on the left shoulder. Nobody but you would know what the 3FC stands for - I mean, it could be 3 funky centipedes or a million other things! Some of you girls who are good at design could come up with something.

Cristi - 2 days and 1 night is fine with me, too. Anymore than that and I will get homesick!

Who else wants to go? There will be plenty of time to save money - probably 7 or 8 months. While we are there, I want to get my nails done. I have Never had them done professionally! I'm going to pick some far out design and go with it! Also, we need to bring lots of pictures of the family, okay? I would love to put a face to the people you guys talk about! And how about a high school picture, too! That would be too funny!

Jana
Old 01-09-2004, 10:20 AM   #7  
Give me strength

This is going to be like a pj party....lol So much fun.
So ok tell me again where we are going to meet up?
Angie
Old 01-09-2004, 10:24 AM   #8  
Give me strength

Forget that last question...duh! Im blaming the cold meds k? *hack hack...*sniffle
Ang
Old 01-09-2004, 04:40 PM   #9  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

I totally agree with Angie-this is going to be like a pj party! I look so forward to it! Do we really have to bring a picture of us in High School? I was such a dork in High School. Just kidding-OMG I don't even know if I have one! I better start digging. If I don't have one I KNOW my Aunt does. I definitely will bring photo's of the family-have LOTS, & LOTS of those.

P.S. Also, be prepared to have your photo taken. I take a camera with me every where I go ladies.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 02:34 PM   #10  
GmaTo8

A Pajama Party!!!! Yay, I can't wait! But I gotta tell you, I may fall asleep first but you guys better not put my big honkin' panties in the freezer like we did in high school.... LOL!!!
Old 01-11-2004, 08:06 PM   #11  
Give me strength

Yay Jana keep talking tell me things that I can do to you while you sleep...hmmm fingers dipped in warm water....oh ya the fun we will have!
I am joking,,,lol
Angie
Old 01-12-2004, 09:05 PM   #12  

She may be kidding, but I'm not!
Kayecee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 11:10 PM   #13  

Height: 5'1"

Kayecee---You're terrible!!

I was looking at the Map of US...and I noticed that three of you...Kayecee, Jana & Cristi all live on one side of the world..

And me, Shanna, and Angie live on the other side....We would be so far apart now wouldn't we?

Maybe the year 2005 we could meet in the middle more?? I don't know where, but it's just a suggestion. Or you could all just come to Oregon! Now that's the best idea yet!!
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004, 07:42 AM   #14  
GmaTo8

Angie - if I pee the bed, you gotta take the blame, lol!

Kayecee! You are one vicious dog, lol!! And I bet you'll be the one to do a make over on me, and have me end up looking like a circus clown, lol!

Marti - I'd love to see Oregon! Maybe in 2005 we can meet there....

Has anyone come up with a date for this pajama party?? And I mean a CALENDAR date, not a Brad Pitt kinda date....lol. Wait, make that Jimmy Smits or Robert Redford or Ray Liota or Tim Daly....

Jana
Old 01-13-2004, 09:47 AM   #15  
Give me strength

Oh Chit I can just imagine all night I won't sleep protecting you from Kaycee and her pranks...
As for a date...Ive got plans of calling Mel Gibson...hopefully he can make our pj party...ha ha ha
I kinda pushing for mid August...
Angie