Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2003, 05:01 PM   #1  

Height: 5'1"

Default Jaded Ladies weekly challenge #3: Nov. 10

Here we go again! Week #3

Ok ladies--This thread is being borrowed from the support forum. But I think we could use a little challenge to give us a little kick start at getting back OP!! And anyone who is new and would like to join---jump right in!! The more the merrier!!

The weekly challenge is going to be about things like saying; I will go to the gym 3x this week, or I'll keep my calories to a total of 14,000 for the week, or I will not eat anything after 6 p.m. 3x this week. So, if you want to eat 14,000 calories one day and fast for the next 6 fine! Or, you can go to the gym three days straight and then flop back and do absolutely zilch for the next four.

You will allow yourselves to customize your challenge to suit yourself. It also means that getting back after a fall doesn't mean you've lost any ground at all. It'll inspire that crucial element of success -- the POWER TO PERSIST!! I think it'll be a great motivator and great source of empowerment!!

SO, come on!! If you're interested please jump aboard and tell us your plan for the week and then keep us posted with progress reports and tell us when your goal is accomplished, be it early in the week or at the end. We'll do this starting Monday and wrapping up Sunday night of each week.

Now remember... You don't need to do something EVERYDAY.. you don't want to feel overwhelmed with this....just pick something you want to make it a habit. Then later we'll concentrate on a challenge that we'll do everyday! Make sense?? Ok... on to week three.

Last edited by M.N.J.; 11-09-2003 at 05:12 PM.
Old 11-09-2003, 05:09 PM   #2  

Default Our successes

Successes from last weeks challenge:
=success
=made the effort, but didn't quite finish.

Kayecee:

Jana:

Cristi:

Natalie:

Marti:

Petra:
Now let me know if this looks right....

Last edited by M.N.J.; 11-12-2003 at 01:00 AM.
Old 11-10-2003, 01:34 PM   #3  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

My challenge for the week will be to drink my water! That's it. I did fine with the exercise and vitamins last week but still can't seem to get the water down, not what I should be drinking anyway. So, I will work harder to drink my 4 bottles of water a day for no less than 5 days this week.
Old 11-10-2003, 01:54 PM   #4  

Smile Day 1, 3-4 to go!

Hi everyone--

I succeeded last week... did my squats!! And my legs are getting used to it.

This week: squats 2-3 days crunches 2-3 days.

I will do one or the other every other day. Squats on one day, crunches the next, for a total of 4-5 days of excercise!!

Day one already accomplished!! Did my crunches. So tomorrow, I guess I'll do those nasty squats!!!
Old 11-11-2003, 01:04 PM   #5  

I'm still gonna shoot for staying OP and getting my water.
Old 11-11-2003, 04:29 PM   #6  
One day at a time

Day #1~Not good- No water at all.

Day #2~So far 2-1 liter bottles of water

Meant to add that the 2-1 liter bottles equals 4-16.9 oz bottles and that I also drank 1 16.9 oz bottle on top of the 2 liter bottles.

Last edited by FrouFrou; 11-13-2003 at 03:10 PM.
Old 11-11-2003, 11:40 PM   #7  
just call me skinny

here I am late again - well last week I sucked at my own challenge so this week I will tone it back a little and make great efforts to drink all my water and we will build from there.
Old 11-12-2003, 01:02 AM   #8  

Petra I edited the last weeks goal...don't worry... you'll get your flower!!

anyone else need me to change?

I have NOT done anything today. I've been busy w/homework, getting my haircut, making phone calls.... Ok, so those are very good excuses, but I decided to take this day off. I still have 4 more days to complete.

Night!
Old 11-12-2003, 09:19 PM   #9  

No one here either!! I guess I'm going to go look for you all!!!

Today I did the squats! So that's 2/4 that's done. I'm hoping to get in five days... but I don't want to push it!

Ok..... off to go find you girls..............
Old 11-12-2003, 09:23 PM   #10  

Talking I'm here! I'm here!

You don't have to go looking for me! I'm coming ma'am! Happy to report that I am still OP! My water is suffering a little because I didn't have any breaks today. (The dreaded duty day! ) I think I will get this last glass down though. I love this diet! I hope it keeps working.
Old 11-13-2003, 03:07 PM   #11  
One day at a time

I'm here too Marti! Just been a little busy and tired when evening comes.

Day #3~no water
Day#4~got my water in today! Woohoo!

So that's 2 down and 3 to go, which will be Friday, Saturday & Sunday! No goofing off for me the rest of the week ladies. Went to Sams last night and bought some water so there is NO excuse for not drinking it! They have it cheap-32-16.9 oz bottles for $5.88.

Last edited by FrouFrou; 11-13-2003 at 03:12 PM.
Old 11-13-2003, 07:52 PM   #12  

Default Day 11 OP!!!

So far, so good! I'm still working on my water for the day, but I am sure I will get it in. I have finished dinner now so no more food for me tonight.
Old 11-14-2003, 11:03 AM   #13  
One day at a time

Looks like everyone is doing a GREAT job!

Well, this is Day #5 and so far I have gotten 2 bottles down and know I will get the other two before the day is over-no problem. So, this will be 3 days of drinking my water with 2 to go. I will edit this post later to report whether I actually did get the other 2 bottles down today. TTFN

Just editing my post ladies~got all four bottles of water down for the day. Two days to go!

Last edited by FrouFrou; 11-14-2003 at 09:08 PM.
Old 11-14-2003, 11:02 PM   #14  

I didn't post yesterday?? What was I doing? I did crunches yesterday and I'm doing them again today. Doing? I did them today. So that is 4/4!! Yeah!!! I'm going to try and get the bonus 5th day. Depending on how I feel. I feel miserable so you can only imagine how the crunches went....SLOWLY!!!

Keep up the work ladies!!
Closed Thread