3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Worldies Jumpstart Old Goals in New Year (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/307581-worldies-jumpstart-old-goals-new-year.html)

annie175 01-04-2016 08:34 AM

Happy New Year 2016!

Let's see, still suffering, but feeling better. Now C has it, but I don't think as bad. He is a bigger baby than I am. lol.

Yes, Downton Abbey, I was a little disappointed and didn't think the first episode was all that great but won't spoil it for anyone. Not sure if staying up past 9pm to watch it was worth it or not. May just order season 6 and binge watch it not too miss my beauty rest. Which is needed by far.

Went to bed at 7:30 pm on NYE and didn't wake up till 6:30 am. Don't you know 2016 rolled in anyway, the ball dropped and the neighbors set off fireworks, which I did wake up for only to go back to sleep after. Thankfully they only set them off for about 10 minutes. Sass gave out a little smallish bark and that was the end of ringing in the new year. Shuwee what partiers we are. Was supposed to keep the babes but talked my son and wife into babysitting instead as I was still feeling very poorly.

SHADDIE...I cannot imagine your house not being clean enough to eat in your kitchen. Bah on that. Lil S is just adoreable. I could squeeze her all up. At least the time with Chris was fun.

HAPPY...sorry little Hannah does not make a good fit, she has no idea what a great home she will be missing out on. Sass is kind of that way when Sissy's dog wants to play, Sass just growls and runs from him. Don't blame her as he is monsterish to her. I do not submit her to that at all. WOW laundry at home and at the shelter...you are the trooper. Good luck on the 30 day diet. Don't know if I have it in me to do that. Is that the tupperware containers diet?

DEE...hmmmm, don't think I will try the nettie pot. I am not a fan of pouring water in my nose. Bock bock bock, super chicken. How is your eye?

LAURA...I agree with you BFs family large crowd and being loud, I am not a real fan of people anyway. lol. Did you take today off or suffer through like the rest of us?

CEEG...how are you feeling? Better I hope. How is your aunt? Did you get the results yet? Good job on your review and raise.

SUSIE...your work goals sound perfect. Now stick to them. 2016 is the year for SUSIE. Looks like DH had a wonderful BD. I had no idea he was turning 60. Getting close to retirement??

TERRA..hi there, stick to your guns you can do this, another year has gone by so let's get serious in 2016 and meet our goals.

CHELLE...where are you? Looks like you had a great time in San Diego with the fam according to FB. Good for you.

Make it a great day/night.

Hugs (disinfected first)

Laura705 01-04-2016 01:09 PM

Morning all. Back to the usual routine.

Ceejay – How’s your aunt doing? So in removing the tumor they took the pressure off the brain, good news. I sure hope it’s not cancer. Nice evaluation from the boss. Now to hang in there for 8 more months!! Those are very good goals – the kind that can help you be successful in many areas of your life. Re your own apartment – I’m with you on that. I like peace and quiet too!

Happy – Thanks for setting up our new thread. Oh boy, sorry the new kitty Hannah isn’t working out. Sounds like you’re more ready to get going with Whole 30 today. Eager to hear about your experiences with it. Oh gosh, now you’re working on the shelter’s laundry??

Dee – LOL, you were awake to ring/dance in the new year while your hubby snoozed. Glad you have the eye doctor appointment this week. I hope he has positive news!! We DVR’d Downton Abbey, as well as the pre- and post- shows. Haven’t watched anything yet, and that might not happen for a day or two… If one of the shows is the manners one, I already saw that one. No, I didn’t celebrate bacon day last week. Dang. Missed it. :ink: Re DVRs – we have DVR capabilities with the cable box from our cable company. We also have an older Sony DVR unit which records TV shows to a hard drive, and it also is able to copy recorded programs onto a DVD. We have that one in the basement right now, and we also have an old (but working) VCR connected down there. I’ve been recording content on some old VHS tapes onto the DVR and at some point will be copying the programs onto DVDs. Most are old shows of an exercise program that I like. Anyway, this info might not help you any, except that if you don’t want/need to get cable (nice you get all those channels free with just an antenna!!!), maybe you can get a dvd player that also has recording capabilities.

Shad – Sounds like there’s a story (with drama) about the food during DS1 & family’s stay that's best forgotten…until next time. Sounds like a nice visit with Chris. And those are just the temporary guests – now you'll have DS2 and partner longer term. I hope that goes well. Sounds like you have your hands full with the furries, especially the pup. Oh my, grandbaby Miss S is getting big!

Susie – Good goals. I see now in catching up with the posts how you hurt your back – housework is the culprit! I must avoid it, hahaha. Glad the chiro is fixing you up. Good plan re checking email at certain intervals – I’ve read that’s a smart thing to do, otherwise you get distracted when you check email every time something hits your inbox. Your dh’s bday/NYE celebration sounded nice. So he’s 60 – quite an age difference. But as long as you both are on the same wavelength, it’s just a number.

Annie – Glad you’re feeling better. I keep getting bouts of raspiness/crud in my throat and have been hoping it doesn’t turn into something. :crossed: Thanks for not spoiling DA – it’s unlikely I'll watch any of them “live” as they are broadcast. I would have been okay having a quiet, at-home NYE…

Terra – How was your NYE? Did you make it to the ball drop AWAKE?? :D

Michelle – Based on what I see on FB, you sound busy-busy-busy as usual. Hope you make your way back here. Miss ya!

--
Annie asked if I took the day off – nope. I would really have liked to, but I had a wee bit of my quarterly schedule to finish up this morning. (Done and gone now.) Plus, I would not have felt like going to my Pilates class tonight if I’d taken the day off. Bf doesn’t understand why I have trouble with that, but it doesn’t matter why, I just do. So I will avoid taking Mondays off for the time being.

Re my long weekend: NYE was the improv comedy show. It was fun and entertaining, but bf and I both agree we prefer stand-up comedy. Friday I didn’t do anything memorable. Saturday was a party at a friend’s house and it was fun. Yesterday was bf’s family gathering. I think I already mentioned that - it was really loud and sometimes chaotic. Bleh. I made, as requested, a jello dessert. Bf wanted that one with the pretzel crust, so I made that. It’s three layers, so it's not all that quick…pretzel crust, then the cream cheese/cool whip layer, then the jello with strawberries layer. But it was tasty. Ready to do some regular cooking now after all the holiday meals, appetizers, desserts, etc.

Wow, just received an e-mail about our company’s 2015 fundraising efforts. We surpassed the previous year’s totals. The reward is that we get to wear jeans for the entire year of 2016! Awesome! Too bad some of my jeans aren’t all that comfortable anymore due to being snug. And a couple pair no longer fit at all. :(

I guess that brings me to my goals for 2016. One is to lose enough weight to fit into that pair of skinny jeans before the end of this year. I’ll have to give some thought to other goals, but they need to relate to working to avoid paper clutter!

Okay, better get this posted. Everyone have a great day. :wave:

Shad 01-04-2016 04:15 PM

Sorry, MIA again. But I will be back when I get into a routine and get organised. Not that far away, today will be getting back into the cleaning routine and putting Fly Lady to the test again. Not easy with this big pacing dog around but it will happen. Today - according to my list is bathroom day. So once I have had breakfast, sorted the cats and the dog, then it is into it. No drama.

Back later.

ceejay52 01-04-2016 05:14 PM

Afternoon
I'm not sure how the aunt is feeling. I need to call her tonight. We are still waiting for her test results. I don't want to rant but here goes any way. This is why I want my own apt. BFF decided/thinks she knows more than the doctors and proceeded in telling me what I should do. I told her it was not my decision. I've sent her a couple of texts but no response.
I am feeling better. But decided that I needed to see the doctor. I have an appointment for early Thursday afternoon. The girl at the appointment desk asked if I needed to schedule sooner, but I told her that I didn't have a choice. My stomach episodes are sporadic so I mainly need his opinion on these. I'm guessing 3 different things.
One more goal for myself.Taking things in small steps. I want to burn at least 1500 to 1600 calories per day to hopefully lose 1 to 2 pounds this week.
-------
Annie
Glad you are beginning to feel better.

Happy
Poor Hannah. Meadow and Nina are set in their ways by now. I thought I was the only one who binged on t.v. I like to watch NCIS. And I could watch all the reruns on t.v. I have them on now at work. Sometimes they are as good as James Bond.

Laura
I understand about the quiet times at home. I cherish mine. Even though I don't have any people at work with me these pumps get on my nerves after a while. Sometimes I sit in the dark and listen to the quiet.

Dee
I know you are getting anxious to find out what this Qphthalmologist says. I wanted a second opinion concerning my cataracts. Glad I got that opinion. Sending you good vibes on this appointment. Do you have an outside antenna or rabbit ears? I'm thinking about using my rabbit ears all the time. I get most everything that I want to watch. Then I bought Roku but not happy with this. The one station I don't get is the Jonesboro station and that is my go to station for local news.

Terra, Shad and Michelle :wave: Miss you all.

ceejay52 01-04-2016 05:17 PM

There you are Shad. Hi. I need to put the Fly Lady into practice again also.

MyChoice2bfit 01-04-2016 09:23 PM

Hi Everyone. We had our first snow fall this morning, about 1/2". It was all gone by noon.

It wasn't to bad of a start back to work and I did pretty well with only checking email about every hour to 1.5 hours. Sometimes it wasn't that long in between as I would finish a small task and then look. I'll get better at it; today was the first day.

My back is better but not all "normal" yet. I went to the Chiropractor after work. I could tell the adjustment went easier this time. I'll get there. I seem to deal with this about once a year.

He told me no exercise tonight but I can resume tomorrow with the light routine I have been doing.

I don't watch Downtown Abby but it seems like maybe I should! You all are so excited about it.

I read today that Dressing Downtown: Changing Fashion for Changing Times” will open at the Taft on July 2, 2016, and run through Sept. 25, 2016i in Cincinnati, OH.

I would love to go see the exhibit--those who are close should all come down and we will all go!

Annie: I hope that C gets over that cold soon! I'm glad to hear that you were able to get some rest last week. Yes, DH is thinking about retirement. He can retire when he is 62 1/2. We will see when that date is closer.

Happy: Did you get the shelters laundry all done? I can't keep mine caught up and there is only two of us! I'm sorry to hear that Hannah will not be staying with you. Older cats can act that way when a young one or a new one comes along.

When do you start the Whole30? Is that next Monday or this Monday?

Dee: Praying for a good report for you on Wednesday. Our DVR is through the cable company I had no idea that you could get a DVR on your own. I learned so much by you asking that question.

Ceejay: Did you get your Aunt called? I am one who would want my own apartment as well if I had to live with anyone other than my DH--and there are times I still want my own apartment! lol

I'm sure the BFF thinks she is looking out for your best interest but she should share what she thinks and then let you decide. She is support, not your mother. You might need to gently reminder her of that.

Shad: I have a friend who uses the Fly lady method and swears by it. I hope it works for you. We are all always looking for ways to get caught up and more organized.

Laura: I love that dessert you were talking about- but I haven't made it in years. Maybe I'll try to make it in a week or two.

That is really cool that you get to wear jeans everyday in 2016! and your goals will help you to get back into them.

Hi to Terra and Michelle--hope to see you posting soon..we miss you!

I'm off to get ready for bed. See you all tomorrow.

ceejay52 01-05-2016 09:25 AM

Morning
I think all these decisions concerning retirement are playing havoc with my stomach. Little bit by little bit I'm getting there. I'm going to open a bank account in Jonesboro on Thursday, and talk to my bff's landlord. And I may look at another rental agency also. Things are falling into place.
I got busy doing some light cleaning last night and forgot to call my aunt. Shame on me. I will tonight.
More later.

annie175 01-05-2016 10:50 AM

Well bull hockey. I have lost my post twice. Bleh. Not doing it again. Frustrated.

Feeling better.

Sis, Michael and I are going to the production of Wizard of Oz at Clowes Hall on January 9th. Looking forward to that.

Colder than witch's t*ts outside. Weekends highs are supposed to be low 20s. Burr! Spring only 79 days! Yeah!

Stay healthy and happy.

Hugs

Laura705 01-05-2016 12:15 PM

Morning all.

Ceejay – I’m sorry all the retirement planning stress is making you physically ill. Would it help you to just keep in mind that you really don’t have to have everything all set by Day #1 of your retirement? :hug:

Susie – Glad the chiro sessions are helping your back. That Dressing Downton exhibit will also be in Chicago Feb – May. That would be great to see.

Shad – I remember signing up for Flylady and getting so many e-mails, all day long. I cancelled that right away… Do they still do that? I’m sure you don’t need all that to be a Flylady, LOL. Hope you make good headway getting back into the routine.

Annie - Glad you're feeling better. Thanks for the Spring countdown! :flow1:

Hellos to the rest of you!

--
Pilates class was tough last night. We had a substitute instructor who really knew how to teach Pilates (unlike the yoga instructor who subbed for us a while back). I'll be sore later today.

The boots and the fleece I ordered from Land’s End last week arrived yesterday. The boots are actually men’s boots, a short Chelsea style in dark brown leather - and they don’t look masculine. I wore them on my commute and they’re fine. They'll be nice with jeans. I will, however, need to insert some arch supports in them.

Speaking of jeans… I’m wearing jeans today. :) It occurs to me that I won’t really need to wear dress pants very much anymore, this year at least. Too bad, because I bought a pair in November that I haven’t even worn yet. Oh well, I’ll keep them because I really needed new ones anyway. And there will still be a few events/occasions in which I need to dress business casual.

The icky work project has not been resolved just yet, and the positive outcome I’d hoped for is less likely based on a discussion I had this morning. Aaargh. I’m meeting with the boss about this on Thursday.

I will likely skip movie night tonight. I can watch Sunday’s Downton Abbey! :dance:

Let me get this posted. Have a great day everyone.

happy2bme 01-05-2016 12:20 PM

Hi everyone,

Yikes, I have been consumed with this Whole30 eating plan. Sure is alot of planning and prepping and getting used to a totally different style of eating. And you MUST PLAN AHEAD or you will fail. I have tied into several good resources on Facebook so my "wall" is constantly filled with posts. And there are many good ideas I am making notes of.

We took Hannah back to the shelter yesterday. :( She seemed ok with it. Poor kitty went to the litter box and along came another cat and hissed at her. That explains why she didn't react much to my 2 hissing at her. I hope she will be ok and get adopted into a GOOD home soon.

My two cats are back to normal behavior, in fact they are more frisky. Meadow has recovered from her teeth and is looking better than ever. We are wondering if she had painful teeth all along :yikes:

While I was at the shelter I looked in on the laundry situation. Believe me, I am not looking to do more laundry in my life but I just know they are going to quickly ruin this new washer. Sure enough they were having trouble with the machine not spinning out properly. Well that's because they had a heavy blanket on one side of the machine a few towels and another light blanket. The machine kept getting unbalanced and when it would, it would stop spinning and and never get to the proper spin speed so of course the stuff was very wet and heavy :rolleyes: I readjusted the load and re did it, no problems at all. *huge big heavy sigh on my part* It didn't seem to register at all with them when I tried to explain things... So I will go there and help out until I get frustrated enough. Just like the thrift shop - I have found it best to just do my part and stay away - can't change the world!

Our estate plan is complete except for my sister's signature and our trust is in place and that's a big load off my mind! Only took about 20 years to get that done. DH would say - well NOTHING HAPPENED in 20 years so it wasn't a total loss, eh? BUT I would say that things tend to happen when you are NOT planning on them happening. :rolleyes:

Annie - I read your post quickly and thought you were going to CLOWNS hall :rofl: But going to see a live play sounds like great fun. I have had lots of trouble with this site the last few months. Sometimes it's so slow to get into it that I just give up. The Whole30 is a food elimination plan, not a diet per se - you give up peanuts, soy, sugar, dairy, wheat, alchohol (which includes vanilla extract because that's basically vanilla beans in alchohol). People tend to lose weight while on it because you are also not eating high carb foods. I don't think it's that much more difficult than getting on the bandwagon for your heart healthy plan. Mind over matter. And no, it's not the tupperware container diet either - that's the 21 Day Fix which also cuts out the bad carbs but does portion control via the containers. I was going to mix both but they said no, 21 Day Fix does not allow for enough good fats to get you through the program. Apparently you are supposed to eat a good fat or carb like sweet potato or avocado when you are craving sugar. It really is about resetting tastes. I am so used to sweets between Coca Cola and all the high fructose corn syrup in everything, although I am not that crazy about dessert sweets and find many sugared things too sweet lately. Even the flavored coffee creamer. I am glad you are starting to feel a bit better from your cold. Take care not to have to deal with round 2. Have you gotten snow yet? It's supposed to drop down to single digit temps here over the weekend when the cold snap hits.

What did you not like about Downton Abbey? I hope they will not compromise the good writing in an effort to "wrap up all the story lines". I think this will be a disappointing season compared to the rest. Sometimes that happens. I loved the show "Once Upon a Time". Watched it from the very beginning in 2011 and was always amazed at the great story lines they used from season to season. And this year, I just can't get into it.

Ceejay - I'm sure it's a natural thing to fret over the uncertain future but you just have to chose carefully and unconditionally accept what happens. DH and I lived on pins and needles that first year we moved up here - we didn't know if we could make it financially with so many unknowns. He was even restricting how much I could use the fireplace because it uses more propane faster than just the regular furnace. And I LOVE the fireplace! But after a year, things settle, you know what you are dealing with and don't forget, you can always make adjustments. Just make sure you have enough money for rent, food, HEALTH INSURANCE (biggest drain on the finances) and some mad money for an occasional trip or fun thing. And most importantly - live in a place where there are things to keep you occupied and near to (but not right on top of) people who are your friends, family and support system. And plan on making new friends. We moved up here in part because I have 2 sets of cousins who live up this way. They are both petty and jealous and STUPID. Within one year both sets stopped talking to us - we never saw them much in my life anyway. So I made new friends through the Humane Society associations. :shrug: I think you will do well. And I think you are smart to have your own place - as you say you have been on your own for so long, being around other people for an extended period can get on your nerves. My sister had my mom over for Christmas for about 10 days and her SIL and family came to visit from out of state. My sister said the only moments of peace and quiet she had were sitting on the toilet and she was about to blow. I could relate. As long as you can swing it financially - be close to people but have your "own cave" to retreat ;) Glad your aunt is recovering.

Susie - glad you are feeling a bit better. Take it slow so you don't re-pop something. I hope you will manage your workload and not try to be everything to everyone at work this year. Are you looking at other positions or just going to wait things out?

Dee - once upon a time there were recordable VHS players where you could record shows on tape but now I think the DVRs are all tied and supplied by the cable companies so I'm sorry but I cannot offer any suggestions. I know there are people who have Netflix and other non cable options for TV - don't know if they can record things. I hope all comes out good with your tests. :hug:

Shad - are you home for a while? Sounds like you had an enjoyable visit over the holidays. Little Miss S sure is growing and she is such a pretty girl. Enjoy your time at home taking care of the pets. ;) Oh my about the food "situation" - can't wait to hear more. Such drama with one particular lady, eh????

Laura - how cool that you can wear jeans all year BUT the fact that you guys raised so much for charity is really wonderful. I have never heard of a company that did so many fun fundraising things - mostly they just back you in a corner, take the money out of your wallet and run away. You place makes you WANT to give money. Yum on the strawberry pretzel dessert - sounds whacky but SO GOOD. My biggest stumbling block with Whole30 is that you can't succeed if you don't plan. Standing in front of the fridge hungry and with so many things you can't have - makes it impossible for grab and go. And too many temptations. I am also struggling a bit because something that sounded good when I prepped 3 days ago, does not always sound good now when I have to eat it :shrug: Always been a issue with me. I would say this journey is about self discipline - very similar parallels to quitting smoking 12 years ago. Just.Gotta.Do.It. :D

Happy New Year Terra and Michelle.

Gotta run and find something to eat and get ready for my stint at the shop.

ceejay52 01-05-2016 07:46 PM

Happy and Laura
I'm not used to change and with every thing else happening it's mounted up big time. I need to do some of this before I move because I want to get an apartment where I want to live and can afford. At least get my name in the pot. It may take 6 months to a year to find something. And I need a bank account cause it will be easier for me if my SS did not have to be moved. I'm not used to a population of 67,000 people either. My city is around 7,700 in population. I don't really know what to expect. I'm learning where things are located which is a blessing. It's easy to get around if you learn the major streets.
--------
Still haven't talked to my aunt but I will call tonight if I don't forget.
Also I had a text this afternoon from my bff. I think she realizes that she did the wrong thing. I've been a people pleaser, but as I said before that will change. I would have liked to have had her as a room mate but I think she realizes now that can not happen. I'm not taking a risk.
I didn't realize that my boss was not here today. His girlfriend had surgery today. She is so young to have had part of her colon removed from ulcerative colitis.

MyChoice2bfit 01-05-2016 09:57 PM

H Everyone, short post tonight. I'll do personals tomorrow.

My back is getting better every day, but still stiff. Today I could stand up and take a step right away instead of waiting for things to "settle".

I did 25 min on the bike tonight and my therapy exercises--so it was an hour workout. I felt great afterwards. It's amazing how doing small things can be a workout!

I'm taking things slow so I don't re-injure.

See you all tomorrow. I have made a deal with myself that I will get in bed during the work week between 10 & 10:30 and I need to get started that way.

annie175 01-06-2016 07:58 AM

Good Morning All.

Going to try this again this morning and see if I can post it without losing it. I was so frustrated yesterday with this site. Yeeee.

Let's see. Monday after work I had to take the car to the dealer for it's 30,000 mile check up (free with Toyota). All good, oil changed, tires rotated. Can you believe May will be 3 years with the Rav4 and the lease is up. Amen to that. I will NEVER lease again. I am so anal/OCD/whatever about watching the miles and not to go over that it makes me a nutbag. Will be glad to turn it in and BUY something else in the Toyota line. I really want to get a 3 row seater this time. The only thing holding me back is the gas mileage is not as good as the RAV. We will see.

Last night was very calm. Stopped by Sissy's on the way home. Delivered presents to the kids that my nephew sent to them at my house. Jacob was working on his "letters" and I said boy Jacob that is a great job. His replied brought laughing tears to my eyes...he said, "Why thank you Nanna, you are absolutely correct" When did he start talking so big? His vocabulary is expanding. Of course Royce's new vocabulary needs improving. Like when a toy goes wrong, he says sh*t. Um no Royce. Of course I turn my head and laugh, Sis gives me the stink eye. I LOVE IT. hahaha Pay backs lil sister.

Dinner was grilled burgers, sauted mushrooms and allrottin potatos. I had the mushrooms and burgers. Drank some detox juice, then tossed my cookies. I think the juice put me over the top. (CHELLE...I still do this).

SUSIE....glad your back is improving. Yes I agree with you on dealing with yourself first. I don't know if I could function the next day going to bed between 10-10:30. That is like midnight to me. lol. Good for you for sticking to your email time.

LAURA...hmmm, jeans all year around. Not me, personally, I don't think jeans are all that comfortable. Dress pants are more comfortable to me with the extra stretch and not as stiff. Of course, if they said to wear sweats, that is the best, but OMGoodness would I be even fatter. lol. Love the boots, my snow boots (only wear to shovel snow, which I am not supposed to do any more, darn) are men's boots too. Comfortable. Manufacturers say oh we are making women's shoes, let's make them as uncomfortable as possible, I believe.

CHELLE...get your heiny back in here young lady.

HAPPY...DA-I just didn't think it was all that interesting. Not enough drama, I guess. Too mild. It was ok, but just used to more things going on. I know they are trying to wrap up all the story lines this year and probably making all good outcomes for all the drama situations. Just isn't that fun. lol.

CEEG...I think for all your friends and family...when they start giving their advice and comments on your retirement, just tell them it is not up for discussion unless you ask them for it. That way the BS stops unless you, yourself invite it. How are you feeling. Do please let us know what the doc says on Thursday after you go to your appointment.

SHAD...I can hardly believe your place is not clean enough to eat there. BS...I am about ready to smack DSs other thing. Oh well less cleaning up. I think if the doggie, no matter how cute, keeps tearing things up, I would get him a cage or a pinned in area for him to flounder in. Just sayin'

TERRA...hi, glad to see you back, keep posting please.

DEE...how is your eye? Did you get the second opinion yet?

About it for me...yuk day! LOL. Actually, I have gotten it down to about 1.5 hours of work and ship it out. If there are complaints, I have learned to ignore them as I cannot help the numbers that are in the system to work with. It is what it is, and I do not like that expression.

Make it a great hump day/night.

Hugs.

miniDoodles 01-06-2016 08:30 AM

Hi girls, My tablet battery needs charged so I can't do personals right now.
But I needed to say Thank You for your thoughtful wishes & prayers for my eye/retina healing.

2 weeks ago I began having pain in both of my eyes :( & nerve movements. I've tried using eye drops, Benydryl, sleeping longer & relaxing more & I stopped using mascara, eye make-up & creams hoping to heal the problem. Last night I cried & cried. My vision is the most important of my body parts & I will never take my eye health for granted. I refused to go online & try diagnosing my eyes during the last 2 weeks, instead I hoped I could heal my eyes by doing what I wrote above. All I can do now is to trust that the doctor I see this afternoon has the knowledge to correctly diagnose my problem & restore my eyes to good health. My hubby will be taking me. I'll be back tomorrow to give the doctor appt results.

:grouphug: Love, Dee

annie175 01-06-2016 11:18 AM

HAPPY...a gal here asked me if I knew of anyone doing the 21 day fix. I said maybe. Are you doing it, I know it has only been a few days, but how are you adjusting so far? Do you like it?