Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2003, 05:14 PM   #31  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hey Terry..still no internet??? it's so quiet around here are you all so busy you can't spare a few to make a quick post? looks like i'll have to go chat with the bunnies..i've noticed they are up to the usual tricks because there are now two 'new' bunnies kicking around "Oh no! more mouths to feed" feeling really depressed today and i've eaten a ton of milk duds too the weather has changed and its quite cold and miserable..the sun is supposed to be back tomorrow for the weekend so i hope they've got that forecast right because the rodeo is on and i think i need a day out.

Last edited by cat90; 05-15-2003 at 05:19 PM.
Old 05-15-2003, 07:38 PM   #32  
Domestic Engineer

Sorry you are feeling a bit blue today, Cat- and hope the sunshine cooperates with you for tomorrow. I haven't been to a rodeo in ages- sounds like a fun time. We are thinking of going to Red Deer to visit Jim's parents- don't know what the forecast is there, but it's supposed to be quite chilly here so may as well have a change of scenery!

I'm doing really well- if not tired but guess that comes with the territory. Ian is actually a great sleeper so far and lets me get lots done during the day. Now if Brendan and Connor would do the same! I'm trying to get back into the swing of things as far as diet and exercise. I think I will ease in slowly and really work on behavior...water, no fast-food, walks etc. I've been drinking too much diet coke and we're starting to eat more fast food- I just need to be more orgnanised earlier in the day to make sure to get dinner on the table and not through a drive-through! LOL

Grandma G- I think it was you who was asking about the yahoo site we have. We set it up so we could still be in touch when this site goes down and are able to post pictures and stuff on it. Just PM me your email address and I can add you!

Well, I have laundry to fold (Always!) JIm took Brendan to swimming and the other boys are sleeping. Peaceful now, but I will regret it at 10pm when Connor is still awake. Oh well.
Old 05-15-2003, 09:39 PM   #33  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Em..glad you found the time to 'pop' in and happy that Ian is a good its been a really funny day here weatherwise it was grey and raining this morning then we've had sunny spells even a bit of hail and now the sun is out and there is a beautiful big rainbow just outside the window
I'm feeling a bit better tonight..have been really down and fed up the last few days feeling lethargic and have no interest in anything..i think i'll get back into the exercising in the morning see if that makes a difference
Old 05-17-2003, 09:44 AM   #34  
Theres no stopping me now

Hello everybody. I don't manage down this far on the threads very often, but after spending the last half an hour or so catching I promise to try and make the journey more often.

Things are still the same with me, I'm drinking the water, watching what I eat, fitting in some exercise and trying to make this the pattern for the rest of my life.

My weight is going the right way, but a lot of days it is still struggle to stick to plan all day.

I have four boys (not all mine) in Seans room playing the play station as the rain is too heavy to play out. At least they are well mannered and so far being well behaved and quiet(ish). Fingers crossed they stay that way.

I should be tidying up and folding washing, I really want to cook up some meatballs for tea, but have my lazy head on and have sat here and surfed for ages.

Glad to hear everybody is OK, I will be back - honest
Old 05-17-2003, 01:33 PM   #35  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hey Carol...glad you decided to visit us i'm suffering from a bit of a today after indulging too much in my BD celebrations we're supposed to be venturing down to the rodeo this afternoon but i've got my lazy head on too maybe a hot shower will sort me out. At least the sun is shining so it should be a good day..i'll take my camcorder with me and take some pics if i go
Old 05-17-2003, 07:22 PM   #36  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hmmm did'nt go the weather turned "iffy" so we'll go tomorrow or Monday
I tried to email Terry this morning but i got a returned mail message so looks like she is still without a pooter hope she comes back soon
How is everyone else? having a nice weekend i hope
Old 05-18-2003, 10:08 AM   #37  

Hi guys!

I was on vacation last week, down on Hilton Head Island. My family has gone there for a long time to vacation, and this year my husband and I decided to join them.

I didn't watch what I ate while I was gone, but will starting today. I got my birthday shop - TONS of new clothes in 12s and 14s (was between a 16 and 1x last year). It was great.

Everyone sounds well, but I have alot of catching up to do. I wanted to let you know that I am back, though.

I will check in later!
Meg
Old 05-18-2003, 11:48 AM   #38  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Meg, glad to have you back hope you had a great vacation
Things are a little quiet around here..Terry's computer is and Dahlia is working her behind off..not sure where everyone else is
Old 05-18-2003, 01:47 PM   #39  

Told you I'd be back.

Am having a weekend of slobbing around, constantly nibbling and drinking too much wine.

Have to kick this butt back into action first thing tomorrow morning. No excuses.

Have been drinking lots of water - at least one healthy habit hasn't deserted me this weekend

Serious head on again from tomorrow morning
Old 05-18-2003, 02:13 PM   #40  
Gym'll fix it!!

Me too Carol...lost serious head somewhere during BD celebrations but need to find it tomorrow
Old 05-19-2003, 02:02 PM   #41  
Gym'll fix it!!

Oh Dear this is getting really pathetic where oh where have you got to Terry and the rest of you gals i'm in the mood to get happenin' again and I WANT SOME COMPANY!! any lurkers please post and let me know i'm not alone
Old 05-19-2003, 03:32 PM   #42  

Hi Ladies,

No cat you are not alone, but I must confess, I have not been doing too great. I am not very happy with myself - I seem to want to nibble all the time. I have been keeping pretty much with low fat and low cal nibbles but it still adds up! I think I will try journaling and see if seeing everything I eat written down will make me realize I have to stop this now I have been fooling around with a few pounds, going up and down a pound or two every week, not really getting any where!

I know I have to get back to exercising but can't seem to motivate myself. Does anyone have any ideas? I thought I had myself all trained to eat right and exercise - WHAT HAPPENED

Its good to see you back Meg, Sounds like you had a nice vacation. I bet you look great in your new clothes!

Well guys, I had better get busy and do some cleaning. So far today has been an op eating day, but no treadmill yet. It is really warm today. I love it but it makes me lazy!

Hi to everyone, lets all get posting and encouraging each other, maybe that will help us all have an op day
Old 05-20-2003, 12:47 PM   #43  
Gym'll fix it!!

Good Morning
Nice to hear from you Grandma i quit exercising over 3 weeks ago too to break my back doing yardwork but i'm going to start treadmilling again..yesterday i walked/jogged for just over a mile was going to do more but forget my water bottle and when i stopped for water i just did'nt bother to get back to it i enjoyed it tho' and will be doing more today i might even have another go at the pilates tapes i have been journalling everything i eat faithfully and i've got to start eating better.
Old 05-22-2003, 12:08 AM   #44  
Connecticut

Default YO!

Oh, man, oh, man, oh, man! Did I miss you guys! Just got my computer back tonight and I am in seventh heaven!!!!

Got my email up and running and had almost 700 in the Inbox -- deep sixed them all and they kept mysteriously coming back! Now that is weird, but looks like all is normal right now. Hey, I have internet so I am happy, happy, happy!

Need to catch up with everyone still and I hope all is well. Cathy, is it/was it your birthday???!!!!!! Geeze, and you celebrated without me??!!!

After midnight and I am slowly fading here -- couldn't end the day though without saying hello to all my 3fc buds!

Sweet dreams everyone and see you all in a few hours !

Always, Terry
Old 05-22-2003, 02:39 AM   #45  

Morning all - have so fallen off the wagon this week. The eating has been OK but I have consumed far too much wine. According to my scales I have gained 3lbs and that is before my weekend away.

Time to email nice WW lady for some advice and additional support !!

See you later, only jumped on to see if we had the hotel confirmation through for tomorrow, but it' snot here yet - lloks like we'll need to phone
Closed Thread