Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2003, 01:19 PM   #121  
Gym'll fix it!!

Terry..are you chuckling yet i'll snap you outta that mood
Old 05-02-2003, 01:32 PM   #122  
Connecticut

Wow, great loss, Cathy and I am proud of you! All that work outdoors is paying off. That's the great part of spring and summer -- so much more active.

Regarding the vet, it only came (right, "only!") came to $482 as they estimated high. I tried to take the mats out but he was so bad and he kept nipping me and scratching me. He was not a happy camper! He also had 8 teeth pulled. Two dogs, same diet (Hills Science Diet Food), one has great teeth (Rochester) and then there's Mac. Mac's the pedigree too -- go figure

I just got my talking pedometer that I ordered in the mail -- something to play with. My toning tape is still in the wrapper too -- this weekend for sure!

Hope all is well with everyone -- keep thinking thin and Cat, aewsome job!
Old 05-02-2003, 02:11 PM   #123  
Gym'll fix it!!

Thanks Terry
has he got any teeth left? never mind "matless is CT" he's "toothless in CT" and hairless too..no wonder he won't stand up..i think he needs a brandy!
Old 05-02-2003, 03:56 PM   #124  
Gym'll fix it!!

I've just downloaded some pics from my camcorder and i thought you might like to see this one that i took a few nights ago..it was a lovely day i had one of an eagle perched in a tree..will have to see where i "filed" that one cos its not where its supposed to be but i think i know where it is.
Old 05-02-2003, 04:14 PM   #125  
Woman on a Mission

Great job Cathy! Awesome loss. Very proud of you girlfriend

Terry, poor Mac, poor you. I know the vet is just crazy! Toby's surgery from when he swalled the rock was $750!!! I just love them so much but holy smokes they are pricey. I'm glad the vet bill wasn't as high as first anticipated but I know it still hurts. Keep your chin up and keep smiling.

I played ball (slo pitch) last night for the first time in about four years and holy mackeral are my legs ever feeling it. Geesh..and here I thought I was getting so fit LOL.

Wrote my final Tuesday so that's good..now it's just pins and needles until I get my marks back. Month of May is all mine and then back at 'er in June.

Have a great afternoon you all,

Pam
Old 05-03-2003, 07:14 AM   #126  
Gym'll fix it!!

"Sleepless in Victoria" here Are you there Terry? i've been lying in bed for hours and i'm not a bit tired there is no sign of any sleep for me this morning so i guess i've got a hot date with a movie its too early and too dark to go out in the garden Rozanne is on right now not seen that for ages. Think i'll see if there is a decent movie on..BBL
Old 05-03-2003, 04:47 PM   #127  
Connecticut

Started a new thread -- see #169!
Closed Thread