View Poll Results: Who do you think Mia Moo really is?
Bagz 1 12.50%
Peaches 1 12.50%
Kiwi 1 12.50%
Wabby 1 12.50%
Sugar 0 0%
Cherry 0 0%
one of the new girls Peaches recently scared away 1 12.50%
June 0 0%
Alexa 1 12.50%
Muse Touched Mary 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2003, 08:43 PM   #1  
Most boring housewife.

Default Page Seven's not Bovine Heaven

Page one is bovine fun!
Old 03-22-2003, 11:01 PM   #2  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

WHY IN COWNATION IS LUSH-BOSS NOT PART OF THE POLL????? She gets my vote. Miss Smarty Pants must be added in or the election thrown out and done over in Florida.
Old 03-23-2003, 06:03 AM   #3  
fatter than U

Wink

Ooooooooh! I wouldn't touch this one with a ten-foot poll...uh...I mean pole! And why wasn't Dusty mentioned???????
Old 03-23-2003, 08:52 AM   #4  
Most boring housewife.

Goobers, of COURSE I didn't list my own name. If I was Mia I would not have had to post a poll because I would have already known who Mia was. See?
I posted this poll as a public service and all I get is criticism. I give and give. That's just me...a giver. I did not include Dusty because we all assume she's institutionalized by now. She reads the poem when ever anyone is discharged from the sanitarium.
Old 03-23-2003, 10:52 AM   #5  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

OKAY I WILL NOT START WW3 BY EXPECTING YOU TO POST ON MY THREAD---THAT'S ALREADY BEEN DONE!!!!!-----i am NOT miamoooooooo,but thank you for your thoughts on my deviousity-----i was the queen of period sponges after all-------
Old 03-23-2003, 12:52 PM   #6  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

I feel so angry with George Bush because I don't know who else to feel angry with. How can we have such a well-trained military and let some innocent maintenance guys fall into Iraqi hands? I am mad mad mad.
Old 03-23-2003, 02:31 PM   #7  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Me too

All this bravado about how wonderful our military is tends to look like smoke when you see something like that happen. I mean, obviously you wouldn't want the military to be enumerating their weaknesses, but when all we hear is how brilliant and massive they are, I start thinking it sounds an awful lot like the Iraqi rhetoric. I want them to be brilliant and massive, but I want them to be a little humble and learn from their mistakes too.

And this thing about the soldier rolling a grenade into the command tent, that is more horrifying than I can handle. Iraq is going to have a field day with that one.

Mia, I am sure you are a real person -- anyone with such an adorable name as MiaMoo cannot be a figment of someone's imagination.

Now, for the amusement of some old timers, a little contribution from my hard drive (you know how people keep looking at pictures of tragedies? for some reason I can't bring myself to get rid of this) Perhaps someone will recognize her...

Kiwi
Old 03-23-2003, 03:07 PM   #8  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

[COLOR=red][SIZE=4]LOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-23-2003, 03:08 PM   #9  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

i recognize her---but i can't remember----didn't she have the hots for you kiwi????????????
Old 03-23-2003, 04:32 PM   #10  
Member w/ messiest house

EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Old 03-23-2003, 04:36 PM   #11  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

I believe you're right, Bagzie. That's why she sent the picture to Kiwi, isn't it?
Old 03-23-2003, 05:22 PM   #12  
fatter than U

Alexa returns to haunt us!

Didn't she eat boneless skinless chicken thighs all the time and live in a room full of boxes?

Did they show the tape of those 3 prisoners of war on US TV? They showed it here and it was horrible. They were shaking with terror. I am very emotional over this whole thing. Both sides are lying. How are we supposed to know what to believe?

I think MiaMoo is real. She thinks we're funny. Isn't that enough?

Off to bed to toss and turn and think about *stuff*.
Old 03-23-2003, 05:49 PM   #13  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

No, Sugar, they won't show it in the US. It is so horrible. It seems like all of them are to blame .. I mean the leaders .. not the people who get captured and tortured and killed.

I feel very disgusted with Bush's speech today about how he's rushing over some humanitarian aid ... food and medical supplies for the poor sweet Iraqis. People in his OWN COUNTRY don't have those things and I haven't noticed that he cares. Hypocrite.

Anyone see Parade magazine today? It has a prayer written by a rabbi to rid the world of wars. Maybe we can pray it away.

Speaking of being in a bad mood (oh. no one did yet?) I called this bow store Friday and they said they didn't have what we needed and suggested another store. So I called them. Pensercoler. They man, owner, said yes, he had a catalogue of bows $140-$300 which is cheaper than what I was finding elsewhere. He also had one left-handed bow in the store but it belonged to his son but he could sell it. Didn't think it would be light enough draw weight for ds though.

So we go to Pensercoler. Way far away. In the store is a teenager with his head on the counter and a woman whose physique did not suggest she's into sports of any kind. They were bored and alone and useless. I got SO MAD. I said "recurve bow" and she stared at the hunting bow. I named the catalogue and she said they didnt' have it. She said they couldn't help us at all. I hated her and wanted to call her a big fat b**** but Herbie was there and ds and so I just walked out. I asked the teen and the woman to call the man at home and she acted like I had asked her to show me her tattoos.

She did tell Herbie about another store and we found it there. Isn't that idiotic though .. to pass up a sale like that by saying we can't help instead of pulling out the d*****d catalogue.

All's I remember about Alexa is that she had been ditched by some (other?) guy and was depressed. She acted semi-normal to us but sent that picture to my friend JP and got a bit more suggestive with him over email. She suggested a three-some with Kiwi, as Bagz remembered. JP was frightened of her.

ok, I'm sorry about saying mean things like that about Kiwi. I've just finished reading Frida which is a wonderful book about Frida Kahlo. It portrays her as a bisexual child molester who is brilliant, has one eyebrow and a moustche. I looked for her picture on the net and she was amazingly beautiful in spite of those hairy flaws. she is not to be confused with Kiwi however. Kiwi has two eyebrows and is appropriate with children.

Last edited by Darling_Peaches; 03-23-2003 at 06:50 PM.
Old 03-23-2003, 10:14 PM   #14  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

what a marvellous rant peachbuns----poor kiwi must be feeling really happy that she posted that whacko picture========
Old 03-23-2003, 11:06 PM   #15  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

yes, we feel sorry for her don't we.

I was talking to this Canadian woman at pogo.com and we agreed women would do better. I said I'd give big strong men jobs just standing around looking cute instead of fighting but she questioned if they could even do that right. Isn't it weird how the whole world of women sees men the same. I ran into a woman changing her name at social security the other day. She said that women have to change their names and not men because if men had to do it, women would have to go do it for them anyway. It's just odd. All women view men as bossier and dumber.
Closed Thread