Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 03:34 PM   #121  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Guess what girlies.... I have a baby waist

I was such an apple, and then I turned into Sponge Bob and now I have a tiny weeny waist. It is there Makes me want to stay OP!!

I hope Krystal had safe travels.
Old 05-14-2012, 08:33 PM   #122  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

I am in Tahoe--safe and sound.
The weather is gorgeous.
The views are breathtaking.
I am not weighing or really thinking about food too much this week.
I didn't bring my Polar, my Garmin, nor my Fuel Belts.
I wish I had all 3!!

Pics to come. I hope everyone is having a spectacular week!!
Old 05-15-2012, 07:30 AM   #123  
Fat to Fab and Fit

<<<---------- I changed my avi to remind me of my goal weight. I was between 125-130 pounds in that picture.

146 pounds for me. I was secretly hoping to see mid 40's.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:18 AM   #124  

Sum, I liked your post about your waist! That was so cute. You are doing awesome, don't let that scale get to you. It always took me a few days to get rid of the spike "gain".
Very busy yesterday and today, been out in the yard trying to get a handle on the weeds and shrubs and such. Will be time to open the pool soon and I want to get this stuff caught up. Track meet today too, those are sooooooo loooong!
Even if I am not posting, I am usually reading up to see what you guys are up to. You guys keep me going
Have a great day
Old 05-15-2012, 01:17 PM   #125  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

please send any prayers you can spare...so very much family drama going on...i cant talk about it all here but ive just been crying all morning i ate 615 calories yesterday and exercised 230 of them away...i havent eaten and i havent hardly slept...i just cant deal with it or talk about it...please pray
Old 05-15-2012, 02:34 PM   #126  
~Krystal~

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskanlaughter View Post
please send any prayers you can spare...so very much family drama going on...i cant talk about it all here but ive just been crying all morning i ate 615 calories yesterday and exercised 230 of them away...i havent eaten and i havent hardly slept...i just cant deal with it or talk about it...please pray
praying fervently for you.
Old 05-15-2012, 02:38 PM   #127  
~Krystal~

In a word: The internet service at this condo--BYTES!

I am having a great time here. It's a little too touristy for my liking, but the scenery makes up for that. I am missing my babs like crazy. Riv would have the time of her life here!!

I'm counting on MFP, but I'm not too concerned with caloric intake for the week. I am plenty busy & feel as though I am burning a few hundred per day. No lifting. I'll do that when I return.

Hope you all are having a great week.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:01 PM   #128  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Alaskan

Krystal How is the weather?

Jo I got all my flowers planted, flower beds weeded and I just ordered mulch for Thursday. -- That will be a great workout, yay!
Old 05-16-2012, 07:16 AM   #129  
Fat to Fab and Fit

144.5 lbs

I am very happy These 40's are flying by
Old 05-16-2012, 07:25 AM   #130  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum38 View Post
Alaskan

Krystal How is the weather?

Jo I got all my flowers planted, flower beds weeded and I just ordered mulch for Thursday. -- That will be a great workout, yay!
Sum, So far I have pulled out 2 bushes that needed to go, scrubbed off the back decking material that is under the porch area, weeded the front yard, pulled out and replanted 4 large hostas and several iris (that were still blooming, oh well), rehung the blinds on the back porch, hauled out 2 of the 3 hose reels, the last one I will have to replace, it was a self winder and it is broken, bummer. So basically I still have to weed the whole back fenced in area around the pool which is landscape galore and a lot of work. Trim all the bushes that need it and then decide what to do with the leaking pond. I am considering just pulling it out and being done with it, but still debating on whether I should reline it and give it one more shot. Either way it is a huge job. Oh, and I still have to haul out all the back porch furniture. THEN, there will be the pool on top of all that, ugh. Oh, and I don't even want to think about mulch! Glad I live in a cooler climate, I would not want all this work year round. DH can't help much right now, my oldest is injured and my youngest is busy finishing up the school year and running track, so I am pretty much on my own with all of this. DH suggested we hire a service to get it all done in a day, but I am not at that point yet. Kind of like a cleaning lady, why hire someone to do something I am capable of? I may cave eventually though. I just keep plugging away at it, trying not to think too much about the big picture.
Not sure what I will get done today, it rained pretty good last night and everything is wet right now. Are you starting mulch today?

Alaskan, hope things are settling down for you.

Star, so sorry about your furbaby, I hope you find him/her soon!

K9, Enjoy your day!

I just wanted to come one here and tell you guys maintenance is hard! I am learning so much through this process about timing of meals, how much I really need to be eating and how it all affects how I feel, what I weigh and all that.
I don't think IF would ever work for me at maintenance levels. No possible way to eat all of that food in smaller windows. I haven't really been trying to IF, but because I have been outside a lot, and it has been warm, I just haven't been as hungry or wanting to take breaks early on, and it is hard, hard, hard to eat enough later. I have to make sure I eat a substantial breakfast and stop for some sort of lunch or else I am stuffing myself later.
I am absolutely amazed by how much my lifts have increased by since eating more though. It takes a lot to impress myself, and I am really impressed.
This is really a practice in patience. I cannot wait to get to cut phase. I am trying to enjoy the process of being able to eat more and making muscles. I love lifting now. Before, I just did it because I knew I should, but now I just love it, I am getting stronger and I know I could actually be making a difference because I am eating enough. It is exciting and I can't wait to see some changes when I cut, but I must be patient and do the reset correctly.
So mentally I am struggling a little, but I will stay the course, this is a lifetime process/change for me and I don't plan to go back to what I was doing before. I will as they say "bulk and cut" my way to goal, whatever that may be now. I am seriously considering taking my weight goal off the table and just going by pants/measurements. I have already gotten rid of my ticker and smilies, that is just not where my head is at right now, I think I see the bigger picture now. It's all good.

Last edited by jomatho; 05-16-2012 at 07:29 AM.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:29 AM   #131  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum38 View Post
144.5 lbs

I am very happy These 40's are flying by
Old 05-16-2012, 07:35 AM   #132  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Alaskan - Prayers are being said for ya

Krystal - I bet that scenery is amazing. Been a long time since I have been to Tahoe and it was wonderful. Enjoy!!!!

Kristiina - Amazing job with the scale, so glad you two are getting along Sounds like you have been so busy in your yard!

Jo - Thank you so much, I am honestly such a mess! I want my boy home so badly! Sounds like you have been real busy too. Was happy to hear how your lifting improved with maintenance level calories. I have no doubt you are learning as much now as you did on the losing part!

As for me - not touching a scale until this is over and things stop being so stressed. I am 4 days constipated (super TMI, sorry), have been eating stuff I can grab on the go, and holding SOOO much water - my fingers are so swollen! We hung out 70 flyers last night, and today DH will be calling all shelters/rescues between Phoenix to Tucson just in case. I will be making up more flyers to put in neighboring housing developments. Positive thoughts our fur-baby comes back safe and sound - going nuts
Old 05-16-2012, 07:46 AM   #133  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Star I am so sorry that he is still missing!! I am sure someone took him in.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:48 AM   #134  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Jo Wow, you are busy. Are you wearing your body bugg whilst working on yard? -- Mulch coming tomorrow, all 12 yards. I am alone doing most of the yard work as well. I do have a lawn company though. We have 3/4 of acre of lawn...would take me hours to mow that. But weeding is now my job.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:39 PM   #135  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

thanks everyone today is a better day, hope it stays that way

monday i ate 615 calories and exercised 240 of those away...yesterday i ate 1360 calories and didnt work out...today feels more like normal...scale said 193 this morning, still cant seem to hit 190...worked out with incline intervals, working towards being able to do higher inclines without using the handlebars on the treadmill, it's not my fitness level that makes it hard, it's my balance issues, i get super dizzy so i'm working on it minutes at a time

today i would do:
1 minute at 10% incline
1 minutes at 11%
1 minutes at 12%
etc up to 15% which is max incline
then i'd take a 2 minutes break walking at 15% holding onto handlebars, drop incline down to 10 and do it all over again

my heartrate was at 204 when i checked it at 50 minutes into my 60-minute workout...fun fun
Closed Thread