Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 11:02 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 312/ticker/150

Height: 5' 6"

Thanks for all of the well wishes. I am no longer nauseous, but my tummy troubles continue. The weird thing is that even with all of the water loss from yesterday, the scale still registered a 1 lb gain this morning.

Larry - I completely understand the 15-lb holiday weight gain. I've gained about 10 lbs in the last two weeks. I do not contribute this to fat gain, since I fit my clothes the same and my sister's scale is rather wonky (I lost one pound after washing my hands). I'm hoping the weight will quickly vanish once I return to my natural habitat.

Sum - why are you walking so much? It's unnatural! And, congrats on the inches lost. I love losing inches! They equal new clothes' sizes.

K9 - good luck with your half marathon training. I once had dreams of running a marathon. They quickly vanished, so I will live vicariously through you.

I'll be glad when the holidays are over (although, technically they are). I've had enough "quality" family time to hold me over until next Christmas.

Last edited by princessgina00; 01-02-2012 at 11:02 PM.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:04 AM   #32  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

princessgina00!! I set a goal to walk 1000 miles this year, and since I am a tad bit obsessive; that means I want to clock 1400 miles :wink: -- I love walking, and my time with husband alone on those walks are precious! -- He is back to work , so I have to walk just with my pup all week. I loaded some "books on "tape" " on my phone, and I will listen to those whilst I walk. I love the definition that my legs are getting.

I sneaked a peak on my weight this morning. I am not supposed to be a slave to my scale, but I could not help myself this morning. New low; 154.5 in a LONG time. I am excited!!

I stayed OP all day again yesterday; total calories were 1314. I was a tad bit low and snacked on Macadamian nuts and slice of cheese to get out of 1050 calories...yum!

Larry, nice to see you back...hope that water weight leaves you soon!!!!

Plan for today;
1200-1400 calories
walk 5.25 miles (outside in the woods)
light upper body weights (3 sets of 5 different exercises)

Everyone have a FAB day!!
Old 01-03-2012, 10:17 AM   #33  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Here's the link to the new thread!
Slow Dancing With a Stranger {5}
Closed Thread