Old 12-10-2011, 01:35 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 189/186.8/160 (restart)

Height: 5'5"

161.8 this morning, my official weigh in day. Yeah, back to the 161s, woohoo, but still with some extra ounces on there.

Next stop, the 150s. Please. I beg.
Rana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 02:16 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 312/ticker/150

Height: 5' 6"

Weighed in at 195 this morning. Not too much damage from my conference festivities, but I hope it disappears by weigh-in on Monday.
princessgina00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:54 PM   #78  

Hi Everyone,

It has been a good week of exercise. I actually hit my goal of 5 days this week. I am still tracking all my food but will not begin tracking calories this month. I am still a little intimidated by counting calories but plan to start in January. Taking baby steps to get back on track. Exercise was always easier for me, so I thought I would start there.

Hope everyone is getting through this hectic holiday season with a smile.
ThinkinThin5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 06:43 PM   #79  
Renaissance Woman

S/C/G: 363/306/185

Height: 5'10.5"

I had a really good weight loss earlier this week, but have lost ground again. I guess that's normal for me. But the big contributing factor is that I had two nights with disrupted sleep. For me, that leads me to eating more to make up for energy during the day. And I make poorer choices. I even did some late-night eating last night and chose a lot of stuff that wasn't evil but didn't necessarily support my goals.

Good things I did this week, lots of exercise and lots of healthy food choices. I even stared down an almond croisssant! It was an awesome victory!

Last edited by geoblewis; 12-10-2011 at 06:46 PM.
geoblewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 02:48 PM   #80  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Very busy weekend for most, do doubt.
I'm trying to get back into the "healthy me", but it's really not working.
I have been out-of-sorts for over a week & it sux!

This week does not look very promising, as my mom is coming to bake. I have a dinner for 8 party on Thurs. & work is Fri/Sat.

I feel sluggish--at best.

I hope you all are having a better Sunday than I am!
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 03:02 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 189/186.8/160 (restart)

Height: 5'5"

Didn't weigh in this morning until after breakfast. Two hours of riding. Huge lunch after the ride. Making myself some chili tonight, which will last for the rest of the week (maybe even freeze) tonight. I'll be adding all kinds of veggies in it too -- rainbow chard, carrots, celery (if I still have some) and whatever else is in the fridge!!!!!
Rana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:21 PM   #82  
~Krystal~

Gina: for an AWESOME WI on Monday for you!

ThinkinThin: Are you planning to use an online counter? If so, I highly recommend My Fitness Pal. Many of us use this fabulous tool (completely free!) and it has an app for iPhone and droids! The scanner feature is extremely useful! Great job on the workouts. Wish I had been near as successful with mine this past week!

Georgia: I know what you mean about sleepless nights. I work nights at the hospital and this week, I worked 3 nights, unlike my usual 2. I am usually thrown for a loop for a couple days. I am convinced all the back and forth between 1/2 day schedules & 1/2 night schedules has led to the disruption of my fitness goals.

Rana: I had chili last week!
Your version sounds yummi to me!

Hi Alaskan, Kristiina, Jo, PP, & anyone I missed.

Let's make a pact together to ALL commit to our plans and exercise regimes this week--whatever personal goals you have for the week. Let's write them out on the new thread that will start Monday & dedicate ourselves to them this week! We can do it together!!
Old 12-11-2011, 11:36 PM   #83  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Dec 11, Sun
B= 2 french toast, whipped cream, coffee
L=Jason's Deli, Plain Jane potato, cup of Texas chili poured over
D= Panera Steak and Cheese paninni
S= poptart, 2 choc truffles.
E= none

Right= stopping at 2 slices of toast! didn't order the yummy peppermint cookie at Panera

Regret= I feel like I ate a lot overall today, but when I write it out it doen't look that bad. I did eat too much at lunch, I was full but kept eating, I should have stopped and taken the rest home. I usually skip breakfast on Sun because we go right to lunch after service. No exercise.

Hubby made french toast out of my cinnamon bread for breakfast today! I have a huge list of things to do this weekend {or the next}, things we've been putting off week after week. But it was a pretty uneventful day here. Church, groc shopping and recycling done, but little else.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:59 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 312/ticker/150

Height: 5' 6"

K9, I don't think I can commit to being on plan all week this week because I have a holiday party on Thursday. Sure, I will try to control myself there, but all bets are off when it comes to cake and pies.
princessgina00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:32 AM   #85  
~Krystal~

Please join us on week 3

Slow Dancing With A Stranger, Take 3