Old 08-09-2011, 11:34 AM   #31  

Good Morning, Flowers! I've been to get my nails done and wanted to check in here before I move on to the rest of the day. The sun is shining brightly and it is cool in my corner of the world this morning. It was 61 degrees when I went downstairs this morning. I may have to take a jacket to tomorrow nights ball game at this rate.

"Gma" -- I do think the weather affects aches and pains. Bob says he can tell when there is going to be a change in the weather by how his knee feels. I've had good luck with Medicare and our BCBS supplement so far; nothing has cost me any money except prescriptions, and that is minimal. I know that mammograms, bone density, and colonoscopies are on a strict time schedule unless the doctor is looking to diagnose an unexpected problem. I wouldn't be surprised to see Medicare eliminated if Obama has his way. I'm sure making dogfood is a process but if Fortune will eat it and not get sick, that's what is most important. The last time I was in the grocery store I walked by an older man who was picking out candy. His cart had a big bag and several cans of cat food. I said, "it looks like the most important family members will eat good today!" He just laughed and said his wife sent him after the cat foor and the candy was for him. At the checkout he still had just catfood and candy. I really like your second project -- very pretty.

I do need to finish the laundry today. Bob won't be home for lunch so won't have to stop for that at any given time. Have a terrific Tuesday and enjoy your day!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote