Old 04-08-2011, 07:44 AM   #61  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

I HAVE MORE GREAT NEWS THIS MONTH. TALKED TO AN EVEN BIGGER BOSS AND HE WANTED TO KNOW WHY I WOULD EVEN THINK THEY WOULD TAKE MY &600'S WORTH OF CHECKS AWAY THIS COMING YEAR!! I ALMOST CRIED RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF HIM. HE WAS SO UPSET THAT I HAD BEEN THAT WORRIED HE EVEN CALLED ME THE NEXT DAY TO ASK IF I WAS OK. TOLD ME NEXT TIME SOMETHING GOES AMISS TO CALL HIM RIGHT AWAY AND GAVE ME HIS CELL NUMBER...WHICH I ALREADY HAD AND.....I JUST GOT CONFIRMATION OF A PENDING TRANSFER TO MY BANK YESTERDAY. SO I DID GO TO TRADER JOE'S AND FILL UP TWO KITCHENS WITH ORGAQNIC FOODS. THE IRS HAS AGREED TO PUT $566 IN THE BANK. THE FIRST THING I AM DOING IS GET BILLS CAUGHT UP AND GET ALL THE OTC DRUGS WE NEED FOR THE SUMMER. I AM GOING TO GET A QUOTE FOR SOLID TIRES FOR THE OLD WHEELCHAIR THAT A RETIRED COP GAVE ME. HIS MOM HAD PASSED AWAY AND NOW HE HAS PASSED ON TOO. SO THERE ARE 2 GUARDIAN ANGELS HOVERING OVER ME
I HAVE TO WORK TODAY SO I BETTER GET CAUGHT UP WITH YOU GALS LATER ON OR TONITE. I JUST WANTED TO SHARE MY GOOD NEWS. YOU MUST GET TIRED OF HEARING THE BAD STUFF!!
HAVE A SUPER DAY.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 08:16 AM   #62  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning chickies,

Well we bought the commune. It was not without it's pitfalls including a last minute crisis the day after we closed in which a bank employee forgot to wire transfer our downpayment to the seller and we did not get the phone message because we can't get cellular service at the house but in the end it all worked out. The house is beautiful. I will try and post some pictures over the weekend. It's soooo sunny in there I almost have to wear my sunglasses! The drive is terrible though. I did drive on the expressway up and back - even towing a trailer! I have not purposefully driven on the expressways since 1979 when we moved from the city to the suburbs. I get freaked at the cars zipping in and out. But there are many stretches of road with light traffic and it's too much for DH to drive 8 hours a day for 2 legs so I had to spell him a bit. God was watching over me

Anyway I don't have time to chat - our days have been quite broken up and I have to roll into work this morning so I'm off to the shower. Just wanted to check in, I will chat more later.

Mel that is WONDERFUL about your money I am sooooo happy for you!!!!! You deserve it!
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 09:23 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Happy
Good news about the house. Can't wait to see the pictures. Glad you are back sfaely.

Mel
Great news. Hugs. It's good to have some one on your side.

Called my uncle to tell him i have to work this week end. He was disappointed.
I did hear back from the MRC in Little Rock. They wanted my phone number and a time to a call. I told them between 11.30 and 12.30 but today we are having a safety luncheon at that time. Can't wait to get started.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 10:04 AM   #64  

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning chickies!! Sorry I have been MIA this week, work was busy straight thru Monday night and I think I am fighting off something been veer tired and have had a headache for 2 days. DH was out of town for 3 days this week for work but is working from home today since he is not feeling well either. DD2 has her follow up appt tomorrow morning; I think the stents are bothering her insides a little so hopefully the doc will tell us she can get them out soon. DD3 went to the dentist yesterday for the first time, she was pretty well behaved…Kept ignoring the hygienist…the look on her face was so “if I just keep ignoring everything it will all go away”

Working tonight and thru the weekend, they are looking for volunteers to work Memorial Day, I may do it esp since it will be overtime pay. But not sure yet, will talk to DH about it again today.

Happy~~so glad everything went well, but what a hiccup with the bank forgetting to send over the down pmt! I would have been freaking out. Great job driving on the expressway, I don’t think I could have pulled a trailer!

Melody~~YAY! Good news on the money!!! You so deserve it!

Ceejay~~good think you kept a level head during all that excitement! Sorry you couldn’t get to Paragould this weekend and get your hair cut. Between you and Annie I feel like I need to do mine more often.

Michelle~~hope Mischief is doing well and can run and play with her bothers. Is reptile fest this weekend?? Hope DMIL is settling in.

Annie~~Having broken sleep is so totally bogus. Messes a person up. Hope you get to enjoy a little of the weekend. I usually miss the whole thing… DH lets me sleep in (usually) on Saturday then I work 11:30-8pm then Sunday I work 8-8

Laura~~It’s so nice to have a lunch with your friend, but is better that you didn’t spill the office gossip. You never know these days what will get back to your bosses. Great job on the book club book enjoy the meeting!

Shad~~ busy as usual I see. I LOVED the pics of the wedding. Your niece’s dress was gorgeous!

Have to head off and run to the store DH needs cold medicine and I need to get something to take care of this headache before work tonight…can’t believe it is still hanging on. Will try to post again this weekend!

Luv and Hugs!!
upswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 10:59 AM   #65  
Happy September

OK....THE BOSS LADY ISN'T EVEN IN AND I AM FINISHED FOR THE DAY. THE WEEKEND IS ALL SET UP FOR ME AND MY CELL IS CHARGING. I AM READY FREDDY CHECKED THE BANK AND SURE NUFF...THE MONEY IS IN THERE. GOING TO PAY BILLS ONLINE AND PUT SOME PLANS INTO MOTION ON MONDAY. THE BOSS (WITH THE CHECKS) TOLD ME TO ORDER NEW BATTERIES FOR THE DONATED CHAIR AND THE HOUSING WOULD PAY FOR THEM. DOING ANOTHER HAPPY DANCE OVER HERE. SO MANY GOOD THINGS STILL HAPPENING. I MUST HAVE STEPPED BAREFOOT INTO HORSE CHIT TO BE THIS LUCKY!! TO BE HONEST.....
I AM A LITTLE SCARED TO BE THIS HAPPY BUT I AM HOLDING ON TO ALL THE GOOD STUFF!!

ANNIE....BELLA'S FACE IS PRICELESS!! SHE MAKES ME SMILE. BTW....NO PIGLET EATING IS ALLOWED I DID THAT LAST WEEKEND WITH CHINESE! MY SWOLLEN FEET WERE NOT A PRETTY SIGHT
I KEEP FORGETTING TO ASK HOW DAD IS DOING?? WHEN YOU MENTIONED PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE THE OTHER DAY I THOUGHT OF HIM RIGHT AWAY! LOL

CEEJAY....SORRY I LAUGHED ABOUT THE OVERFLOW BUT I CAN IMAGINE HOW YOU FELT. GLAD THE OTHERS WERE LAUGHING TOO HOPE YOU ENJOY THE NEW PAINT JOB AT WORK TOO. LOL KEEP US POSTED ON THE METABOLIC CENTER. I DO REMEMBER YOU DOING THAT ONCE BEFORE BUT FORGET THE DETAILS. OLD AGE. HOPE THE WEEKEND ISN'T TOO BUSY. AND HOW NICE TO COME HOME TO A MOWED LAWN!! GOOD OF THEM!!

LAURA...GET THE TO THE GYM YOU WENCH! IT WAS NICE ON & OFF HERE TOO BUT CHILLY. I NEED TO BORROW THE DOG SO I CAN HAVE MOTIVATION TO GO OUTSIDE ONCE AND AWHILE! I WAS GLAD TO HEAR THE BOSS DID SEND OUT THE REPORT. BREATHING EASIER NOW MY FRIEND??? YOU'LL BE READING YOUR WAY THRU THE WEEKEND AND 80 PAGES!

SHAD....OK NO MORE TALK OF JOY & CAROLS TILL AFTER THANKSGIVING. NOW I HAVE A YEN FOR A TURKEY & CRANBERRY SAUCE SAMMIE HOPE THE DAY WENT BETTER AND YOU GOT SIGNED OFF ON STUFF. HAVE A SUPER WEEKEND!! HAVE SOME REST TIME IN THERE TOO. IS IT WARM ENOUGH FOR THE HAMMOCK STILL?????
YOUR CAR REPAIRS ARE CHEAPER THAN MY CHAIR REPAIRS THANK GOD FOR GOVT INSURANCE!!

MICHELLE....HOPE YOU ARE ALL ENJOYING THE VISIT AND SORRY YOU HAVE SO MUCH WORK. ENJOY THE NEW SEATED WALKER. BEST INVENTION SINCE WONDER BREAD. ALWAYS REMEMBER TO PUT THE BRAKES ON BEFORE YOU SIT THOUGH!!!!!!

HAPPY HOME MY SOUTHERN FRIEND!! SO CAN I PACK MY BAGS AND GET IGOR READY??? I KNOW I AM READY TO LEAVE THE BIG CITY!! AND I HAVE LOTS OF NEW COMPUTER EQUIPTMENT TO BRING ALONG AND SHARE AT THE COMMUNE!! I EVEN HAVE EXTRA CHAIRS I CAN SHARE WITH MICHELLE....WE CAN HAVE RACES I AM GLAD EVERYTHING WENT OK WITH THE HOUSE AND YOU ARE BOTH HOME SAFE & SOUND!! I WOULD LOVE TO LIVE WHERE CELL PHONES HAVE NO SERVICE

ELLEN....hOPE DD CAN HAVE THE STENTS REMOVED. KEEPING GOOD THOUGHT FOR HER. HAD A GIGGLE AT THE OTHER DD AT THE DENTIST!! I THINK SHE EXPRESSES MY FEELINGS TO PERFECTION!!!

Last edited by MELODY525; 04-08-2011 at 11:03 AM.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:14 AM   #66  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone -

busy working today, and I'll be doing website work tonight, tomorrow morning and Sunday so I can send a nice big invoice out on Sunday night or Monday morning. Our garage door opener broke last week, and even though we have a home warranty, they aren't covering the door because it doesn't meet the safety standards. That's a $300 expense we didn't expect. The repair guy came out to give the estimate to the warranty place (before we knew it wasn't covered), and since it's not covered, we would've either had to pay $85 just for the repair guy to come out or pay $300 to get a new motor! Arrrrgh!!! Anyway, thanks to the additional expense, I'll be working a lot this weekend.

PT wants me to do lots and lots of stretching this weekend. Tonight after work is grocery shopping using my new walker with a seat rather than the scooter cart so at least I'll be exercising my legs walking around the huge grocery store. Tomorrow is ReptileFest, and I'll be using my new walker again.

Mischief is doing a little better. She's not cramping up as much, which is good because it's tough for me to pick her up even when I follow the PT's instructions on how to do it properly. She goes in today for a blood test to see if the medicine is making her white blood count or her platelet count too low. I'm hoping and praying that my little one is okay.

Mel - Congrats on the $$ and the very kind big boss! That's wonderful! So nice that you have angels looking out for you! You deserve all the very best!! Smart of you to stock up on stuff you need.

Happy - Bummer about the drama with the house, and the tough drive. We can't wait to see photos!! Hopefully once you finally move you won't have to drive on the expressways with all the crazies.

Ceejay - I hope you've settled down after all the excitement at the plant. Just relax. Stuff happens. At least it's alll okay now.

Ellen - I hope you feel better soon. Poor DD2, I hope she can get those uncomfortable stents out soon.

Big to everyone!

Well, back to work.

Love and hugs,
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 11:28 AM   #67  

Morning all. TGIF!!

Ceejay - Wow, I'm sure that overflow definitely got your heart racing!! Glad it all worked out - is your car cleaner now? Too bad you can't get to Paragould this weekend, but the OT $$ will be nice.

Mel - Fantastic news about the checks!! And the batteries too!! Go ahead and be happy! Yeh, I'm breathing easier after hearing the report did go out. And I also made good progress on a couple new projects this week, so that's another load off my mind.

Happy - Congrats on closing on the new house!! That thing with the wire not going through when expected would have taken me over the edge! Glad it worked out. So are you glad to not have cell phone service in your area, or will it be a concern? You might have to build a cell tower on your property!

Ellen - You make me tired just reading about your week! Hope the headache finally goes away!

Hellos to Michelle, Annie & Shad.

I did NOT work out last night. I ended up having a 4:30 meeting that didn't actually begin until 15 min later and then it went til about 5:30. Missed my usual train and thus missed my class.

Bf picked me up from the train. We went to the new market and picked up some produce, deli stuff and meat. Bf bought a big honking rack of ribs which he will make this weekend. I went along with it because this might be the last time for a while - when the weather gets warm, I don't want the oven going for 3 hours.

Tonight we're going to a restaurant that bf and his mother had lunch at yesterday - he raved about it, and so we're having dinner there tonight.

Tomorrow will be an exercise class in the morning, then I'll make a treat for book club, and then book club's in the evening. Sunday's open, and I'll do some yard work. Supposed to be rather warm that day - should be nice, I hope.

Everyone have a wonderful weekend! Now I'll post and see who snuck in!
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 11:38 AM   #68  
Creating a Healthier Me

Mel - Either you snuck in or I did. Housing is going to pay for batteries for the donated chair?! That's wonderful!!

Laura - I'm glad to hear that the reports did go out. on making good progress at work. Bummer about missing your usual train and your class last night. Sounds like you have a very nice weekend planned!
Old 04-08-2011, 11:59 AM   #69  

Michelle - That stinks that the opener replacement isn't going to be covered!! Good you'll be able to get some walking in during the shopping and reptilefest, and then rest when you need to. You'll have a busy weekend with all that and the work and the stretching, that's for sure! Glad Mischief is doing better!
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 01:14 PM   #70  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Oh boy, I just ate a carb loaded lunch - darn meatless Fridays! I hope I can stay awake this afternoon.

Mel - checks AND New Batteries I'm sorry woman but when you said the money showed up in your checking account I spoke to my computer monitor and said MEL GO SPEND THAT MONEY BEFORE THEY DECIDED TO TAKE IT BACK!!!! So I hope you had a successful trip to TJ's and stocked up for you and Jen. I can completely understand you feeling gun shy about feeling really happy at the moment. Almost as if you get too happy, something will come along to crapp on the day I'm delighted housing will pay for your batteries. For all you do for them for next to nothing, it's darn wonderful!

And I am excited that you will be bringing some extra chairs to the commune. We can find all kinds of things to do with them

Michelle - so you got a new walker It sounds nice and certainly will help you to get around a little more easily. I hope DMIL did not give you a lecture about your weight. You know what you need to do, park lectures at the door and focus on the clean eating for now. I hope you enjoy the reptile fest. Bummer on the garage door - I hope it's not too pricey and your extra web work covers the bill and then some. I didn't realize there are some things the home warranty won't cover. I hope Mischief will be ok.

Ceejay - I'm always glad to see the signs for your town on the way home because it means that we are almost back ourselves. Wow - that story about the overflow valve is funny to tell afterwards but I'm sure it scared a few weeks out of you Glad nothing serious happened and that people could laugh about it in the end.

Laura - oh boy - a new market in town! I really enjoy grocery stores Bummer that you missed your class yesterday. I hate meetings that run over (especially because they start late) when you have a train to catch. Hope you have a nice dinner tonight. It always amazes me with the abundance of restaurants in the area, they are still ALL jammed in the evenings and on weekends.

Ellen - hope your headache goes away. I have tried many suggestions but have not figured out the all purpose cure yet. Poor DD - I feel so badly for her having to deal with all this surgical stuff. It's a good thing she is a trooper! This will make TOM cramps seem like nothing.

Annie - cute picture of Hella. Boy that should would annoy the stuffin' out of me if I woke up for 1 or 2 hours in the middle of the night each night. Bad enough to stay semi concious for a midnight potty run. I don't see where you get your energy! I would need power naps Hope you have a fun Saturday afternoon and evening to enjoy.

Shad - I wasn't able to completely check out the wedding pictures. The tiny bit of time I was on the computer people kept talking to me so I hope to be able to check them out this weekend. Sounds like you have a nice trip planned with your friend. After all the work lately, a break will be quite welcome, I'm sure. Sorry about the car repairs. Now that our cars are older and no longer leased, I am really noticing how pricy maintaining a car can be. But they are both in great shape and willing to serve us for many more years so you have to look at the money as an investment, unless of course like you, you are looking at trading them in. I have a feeling that with each trip up north racking up almost 2,000 miles round trip, we will be putting alot of miles on the 4Runner. It's a 2002 and I just turned 60,000 miles.

Ugh - I am sooooo full I could keel over. Have been eating teeny, tiny meals on the road so that I don't have stomach issues. And even my one big evening meal of the day hasn't been all that big. And now I am about to burst. It sort of snuck up on me. I didn't eat to be stuffed but after 20 minutes - pow. I will go for a small walk to try and get this digested.

I was going to post a picture or two but I forgot we have some sort of graphics blocker at work here - I can't even see your avatars. So I'd have no way of knowing if they showed up correctly. Will have to wait until I get back home.

Have a good weekend everyone!
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 02:44 PM   #71  
Creating a Healthier Me

Happy - I hope you stay awake with all those carbs. What are you having for a meatless dinner? My new fave snack is a cup of baby carrots and 2 tbsp of hummus to dip it in. So many good flavors of hummus, and a good source of protein and a yummy dip. As for the warranty...they said our garage door is too old and doesn't have the safety features for it to be covered. I said it came with the house when we first purchased the warranty. it's not our fault it was old when we bought the house. Which makes DH and I wonder if the other things in the house are too old to be covered. But due to our well and septic...we feel we need to renew the warranty each year to avoid repair bills in the tens of thousands of dollars.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:33 PM   #72  

Happy
You've had carb over load, I've had sugar over load. I'm feeling it already.

Laura
I forgot to mention, since your mom lives in Nixa, Mo. My nephew won a city council seat by two votes in Nixa. I'm so proud of him. He's only 27 year old. and yes my car got a good wash.

Mel
Wow new batteries, too. I want some of your good luck. But I don't blame you for not sharing.

Michelle
I have thought about baby carrots and hummus. That may become one of my new snacks. My aunt like spinach dip with her baby carrots but I'm not one for spinach.

Today has been a good day. Haven't over flowed any tanks. My boss brought my pay check this morning and I asked him if he docked my pay. He laughed and said the checks had already been printed.
Old 04-09-2011, 07:34 AM   #73  
Happy September

MORNING CHICKS

YOU HAVE TO LAUGH....I FINALLY FOUND OUT HOW TO GET TO MY WORD PAD AFTER LOSING A FEW POSTS, IT WAS A NECESSITY TO FIND AND OPEN ANOTHER WINDOW JIC!!! THE VIDEOS FACINATE ME. LIKE MINI TVs NO WONDER DIAL-UP WAS NO LONGER FUNCTIONING. ON MY PC NOT EVERYTHING WAS MOVING BUT IT WAS BEING FED THE INFO ALL THE SAME. I CAN SEE NOW WHY AOL WAS CONTINUALLY CRASHING. I JUST NEVER KNEW THERE WERE SO MANY "MOVING" THINGS GOING ON.
I TOLD JEN IT'S ALMOST LIKE WHEN MY GRANDPA HAD A HONE INSTALLED!! Ahhhhhh....THE WONDERS OF THE MODERN AGE HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED IN NJ!
NOTHING ELSE GOING ON. SOME TENANTS APPROACHED ME YESTERDAY INDIVIDUALLY. THE NEGATIVITY IN THE OFFICES IS SPREADING ABOVE FLOORS. I REALLY WAS AT A LOSS FOR WORDS BUT TOLD THEM NOT TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING UNLESS THEY SEE ME PISSED OFF MADE EACH ONE LAUGH SO MAYBE THE SUGGESTION WILL WORK. TOO BAD THE SENIORS RELY SO MUCH ON THE OFFICE'S MOODS BUT IT'S LIKE THEIR EXTENDED FAMILY. MOST OF THE NEW TENANTS ARE NOT AS "ATTACHED" AND THEY ARE YOUNGER TOO. I THINK ONE DAY THIS PROBLEM WILL SOLVE ITSELF AS THE OLDER ONES PASS ON.
ON TO A CHEERIER SUBJECT...A MAN THAT LIVES 2 DOORS FROM ME BOUGHT ME A COFFEE AS A PRESENT FOR LISTENING TO HIM ABOUT HIS GF. I REALLY SHOULD BE TAKING NOTES AND SELLING IDEAS TO THE SOAP OPERA STATIONS! SEX & MEL'S SENIORS
BETTER GET THE DAY GOING. I DON'T WANT TO WASTE THIS ENERGY CAUSE AFTER I GOT BACK INTO BET AT 1:30, I SLEPT LIKE A LOG TILL 6:30.
HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE

SHAD.... I HOPE YOU GOT TO SLEEP IN AT LEAST ONE DAY. I THOUGHT OF YOU AT TRADER JOE'S. THEY HAD THE MOST GORGEOUS TIGER LOOKING ORCHIDS AND TONS OF OTHERS. THEY WERE TALL PLANTS WITH LONG WISPY VINES LIKE BRANCHES FILLED WITH 1 1/2" - 2" FLOWERS. JUST BEAUTIFUL. A FEW SENIORS BROUGHT THEM HOME. LOVELY.

MICHELLE...LOVE THE NEW AVATAR. SHE IS A CUTIE. HOPE THE DOGGIE DOES OK WITH THE TEST. POOR MISCHIEF. SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE GARAGE DOOR. IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING IN LIFE. HOPE YOUR BUSY WEEKEND GOES WELL AND REST IN BETWEEN.

LAURA....SUNDAY SHOULD BE NICE FOR YOU CAUSE THE STORM IS ARRIVING HERE BY THEN HOPE THE DINNER WILL BE DELISH TOO. WHAT KIND OF FOOD? INQUIRING MINDS NEED TO KNOW THIS STUFF!!! AND A BOOK CLUB TREAT??? I'LL BE RIGHT OVER. YOUR SNOOPY AVATAR ALWAYS MAKES ME WANT TO DO A SPRING DANCE CELEBRATION

CEEJAY....SORRY YOU'RE MISSING YOUR RUN TO PARAGOULD. THE UNCLES WILL BE SAD WITHOUT YOU!! I WILL SEND MY GOOD LUCK OUT TO YOU AND THE OTHER CHICKS ANT TIME. YOU'RE MY SISTERS!! YOUR BOSS HAS A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR!! ALREADY PRINTED!! ROFLMAO

HAPPY....I MUST HAVE HEARD YOUR SUGGESTION RIGHT THRU MY PC!!! I WENT ON THE BANK SITE AND IMMEDIATELY SENT OUT ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS AND THEN HAD JOHN GET ME $300 OUT SO I COULD RESTOCK MY DEPLETED HIDDEN CACHE! MAYBE THAT'S WHY I SLEPT SO WELL!!
AS FOR A CARB FEST.........WHEN I EAT MEALS LIKE THAT NOW, I GO INTO A CARB COMA!! GOTTA LOVE AGING!! I FOUND PAPAYA ENZYME TABLETS DO A GREAT JOB IN BREAKING THE CARBS DOWN AND I FEEL COMFORTABLE MUCH FASTER. CHEWABLE TOO! HOPE YOU AND DH HAVE A NICE WEEKEND RELAXING AFTER THAT TRAILER DRIVE....REMINDS ME OF LUCY & DESI'S "LONGEST TRAILER"!!!

Last edited by MELODY525; 04-09-2011 at 07:35 AM.
Old 04-09-2011, 07:47 AM   #74  
Happy September

I FORGOT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING.
DR OZ HAS A ONE DAY DIET PLAN:
http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/cm/g...mdown-plan.pdf

IT'S ON THE GOODHOUSEKEEPING WEBSITE:
http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/heal...z-one-day-diet

IT HAS NOTHING I DON'T ALREADY KNOW BUT IT DID MOTIVATE ME FOR THE SUMMER FOR SOME REASON. I BOUGHT MOST OF THE STUFF AT TJ'S. SANS THE FISH. THOUGH I DID BUY FROZEN TILAPIA TO TRY. THE KIDS LOVE IT. BUT THEN THEY EAT ANYTHING SOMEONE ELSE COOKS THEM!!
I JUST BEGAN YESTERDAY. YESTERDAY I WAS 193.5-194. HOVERING BETWEEN THE 2. HE CALLS IT THE ONE DAY DIET CAUSE ANYONE CAN DO SOMETHING FOR ONE DAY!! SOUND LIKE MY STYLE OF PLANNING!!
I'LL LET YOU KNOW IF IT WORKS FOR ME
Old 04-09-2011, 08:48 AM   #75  

Mel
love your new avatar. My neice's husband likes papaya enzymes. Think I'll get this as well.

MRC called last night right at 6.45 p.m. and I was helping a co-worker with his part of the paper work. I told them I'd call them back today.

Today is day 8 of work . The co-worker I'm working for called this morning. Her son is supposed to be getting out of the hospital today. She sounded really tired. I told myself that I'm going down stairs 4 times today. If the bosses don't like it they can write me up or fire me. I don't care any more. I'm tired myself. And if I don't get tomorrow off I'll have 4 more day's to work, if my blood pressure holds out. It was a little high last night. And yes I'm taking my med for this.