Old 02-20-2011, 10:18 PM   #16  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

You can do it. Don't worry about him once he sees the great progress you are making he will be so proud. YOU CAN DO IT!!! One day at a time is all anyone can ask.
SMSDREAMER2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:44 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 408/355/150

Height: 5'4

I am so sorry you went through that.. I have been feeling / noticing the same thing lately. Its a tough pill to swallow but I think of the outcome after I make this life change and hopefully I can look back on the situations and alugh
Jaqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:17 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 210/Ticker/125

Height: 5'6"

Bless your heart Mylifestorey!!!

Light Raven has a point you have to do this for yourself... Perhaps this is what your husband was trying to say???
I love my husband dearly but some times he has no clue what I need to hear.... Sometime ago I asked him if he noticed the weight I had lost... his response was "ya... but I was afraid to say anything 'cause I didn't want to Jinx it"

"it is not there fault, they are men"
Izzadawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:31 PM   #19  
We'll go with that!

S/C/G: 262/230/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzadawn View Post
I love my husband dearly but some times he has no clue what I need to hear.... Sometime ago I asked him if he noticed the weight I had lost... his response was "ya... but I was afraid to say anything 'cause I didn't want to Jinx it"
Really? Didn't want to Jinx it? It would be more probable that upon hearing he noticed the weight loss.. you would be motivated even more. Men.. I swear

LR
LightRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:29 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 292/283/130

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyDC View Post
i feel for you and hope you start feeling better soon. maybe you can use his bad attitude as a way to show him that you can do this! i remember once my boyfriend at the time told me i was "visually unattractive" and after i cussed him out, it was also my motivation to show him that he would eat those words.
thnk u sunny
mylifestory852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:31 AM   #21  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMSDREAMER2007 View Post
You can do it. Don't worry about him once he sees the great progress you are making he will be so proud. YOU CAN DO IT!!! One day at a time is all anyone can ask.
thank u for the motivation guys i know i really started the hard work todayyyyyy thank u swetie
Old 02-22-2011, 08:32 AM   #22  

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfofme2012 View Post
I am so sorry you went through that.. I have been feeling / noticing the same thing lately. Its a tough pill to swallow but I think of the outcome after I make this life change and hopefully I can look back on the situations and alugh
thank you!
Old 02-22-2011, 08:37 AM   #23  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzadawn View Post
Bless your heart Mylifestorey!!!

Light Raven has a point you have to do this for yourself... Perhaps this is what your husband was trying to say???

"it is not there fault, they are men"
thnk u, yea me too sometimes i need to here anything positive to motivate me

and i can feel the hard work that i did buttttt his answers freaks mee out
Old 02-22-2011, 08:38 AM   #24  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justwant2Bhealthy View Post
OK, from what you are saying, it doesn't sound to me like he's not willing to support you, but that he is saying "go ahead and do what you have to do; or what you want to do, or need to do about it". Again, some men just aren't good at this type of thing, so like LIGHTRAVEN says, just do this for yourself and your children (if you have any). Do it for your health.

Just take one day at a time; start tomorrow and make small changes. Have a light breakfast: cereal and fruit; Lunch: soup & sandwich OR sandwich & fruit. Then have one serving of your normal dinner, but add some veggies (at least 2 servings); you can have veggies and/or salad. Plan 1 or 2 small healthy snacks like an apple or banana, if you get hungry. This is the simple portion plan and a good place to start.

Walking is free and the best way to get started; simple toning exercises are easy too. You can even lift cans of food for homemade weights to strengthen your arms. YOU CAN DO IT; JUST GO FOR IT ...

thank u