3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   The Onederland Express - Hop on Here! #4 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/221347-onederland-express-hop-here-4-a.html)

Satine 03-01-2011 10:24 AM

Morning All ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :celebrate::gift: hope it is a great one !!!!!

Just a quick stop by gals...today starts the challenge and I am looking forward to it - first prize is a 200.00 visa card, everyone could use that right? I would like to win it and get some new clothes...but there are so many people entering that who knows if I would have a chance, but I will give it my best...wish me luck !!!

Hi everyone, have a great day!

Carri

Rtsmme4life 03-01-2011 10:34 AM

Thank you all for the Birthday wishes!!

Logan was up all night in bed with me coughing so that made 3 days without sleep. DH saw that I was about to lose it this morning around 4 am so he gave me the best present I could ever ask for. Even though he had a busy schedule today he took the day off to help me! He let me get some sleep this morning, got Cody up and on the bus and made Logan a dr appt. Plus he is taking him to the dr appt at 1. I told him this morning that he has no idea how much that meant to me. So I hope they can figure everything out for Logan so we can get some sleep tonight!

I weighed this morning and was 190.0 so I guess I should call that a success right?! That was my original goal and I am only 0.2 away from the 180s :)

Thank you thank you again for the Birthday wishes it means a lot!

auntie g 03-01-2011 04:26 PM

Happy Birthday, Mel! Hope you're having a great day! And remember, calories don't count on your birthday!

Liz, the thing about looking younger now made me laugh! When I lost 100 lbs 5 years ago, I definitely looked older than before. That was a bummer, but I felt young, so who cares what anybody else thinks! At least you got it going the right way...

Susie, I know how you feel, waiting for your re-check. Last year I had a funny ultrasound in the ovary region. I've got all the high risk factors for trouble there, but they just wanted to wait and do a re-check in 6 months. I got them to move it up to 3 months, after pointing out all my risk factors, but I was a wreck in that time. Thankfully mine turned out OK, and I sure hope yours does, too, but that wait can drive you nuts! Try to take care of yourself in the meantime.

Carri, good luck on your work BL challenge! That's such a good idea! Ah, maybe next job I'll have coworkers- LOL! (At least I'm laughing...)

OK, so the latest news on the job front is that DH went for a drug test for another job today. No problem passing that, but it takes 48 hours for the results, and hopefully he'll be able to start next week. It's a serious pay cut, which will be difficult, but insurance starts on day one, which is kind of a miracle. That will save the $4400 that we would have to pay for the next 4 months of COBRA, during the typical new job wait for benefits. Of course I didn't have $4400 lying around to begin with, so I guess it saves going that much into debt. So, keeping my fingers crossed...

Anyway, we'll still have financial issues, as far as using that as my excuse not to get on the wagon, but if this is the way it's gonna be, then I'll find a way to make it work. At least I'll be able to tame some of my worries...

Have a good one, everyone!

Rtsmme4life 03-01-2011 09:02 PM

Auntie-Thank you for the bday wishes! I hope everything goes well with Dhs new job!

I will update more on how the day went tomorrow...lets just say it ended with Cody now starting to have a fever and coughing...nooooo!

sept15lija 03-02-2011 09:36 AM

Mel - Oh wow what a sweet DH!! What a nice present. And oh no about Cody!! I hope you were able to catch up a tiny bit on sleep yesterday??

auntie g - Fingers crossed!! Wow $4400...no I have to say I don't have that lying around either. You can definitely find a way to make it work....you're right there's always going to be something, even when you are dealing with A LOT (like you have been).

OH my Katie has been a bear lately. A cute bear, but still a bear. She's got 4 teeth coming in and it's clingy clingy clingy cry most of the day. Sigh. And then last night she completely refused to sleep in her crib, and curled up next to me all night. At least we slept! And then I had to climb in with DS at 5am because he was crying for me. So I'm tired! But at least the sun is shining....hope everybody has a great day!

MyChoice2bfit 03-02-2011 09:42 AM

Mel: Happy Belated Birthday :woo:. I got busy at work yesterday and didn't get to post. What a wonderful present your DH gave to you--taking the day off to help you. I"m sorry that your little one isn't feeling well; I hope that resovles itself soon! Also congratulations for hitting the goal that you set for yourself by your birthday--do you know how often that actually happens?! You have done a great and mighty thing!

Liz: I hope the presentations went smoothly

Auntie: Fingers crossed for the DH job. I know what it is to deal with a paycut but having health insurance right away is priceless--it's priceless anytime. I always say to people that pay can be made up or delt with somehow some way but not having health insurance is something that really no one can afford. I have been without it in my life and had to have a surgery...took me forever to pay that off!

Cari: How did the challenge go yesterday? How are you doing with the soda challenge?

I am having a pretty good week with food and exercise and I feel really good!
I better get busy with work...see you all tomorrow.

Redheadchick 03-02-2011 10:44 AM

I'm new here

Hi, newbie here. I weigh about 240 (I am only 5'3) and should weigh about 130. My final goal is 165, I can be satisfied with that. But I would love to be at my "healthy weight." I went jogging this morning and have been watching what I eat. Gave up sodas and began chugging water. What I was wondering is: do any of you find it helpful to keep a food journal? What is your favorite exercise that doesn't seem like exercise? And last of all, has anyone tried and had success with Zumba at home? Thanks!:D

sept15lija 03-02-2011 12:49 PM

Ohmygosh Mel I forgot to mention your weight - of course that's a success!! Congrats girl!! :)

Susie - Glad things are going well - my presentation is actually Monday but thanks hopefully it will go well!

redheadchick - WELCOME!!! :wel3fc: I journal my food everyday. I plan to continue that into maintenance. I think it's too easy just to eat an extra mouthful here and there, and they really add up! I use fitday. As for exercise, I'm not the best one to talk to about that, as it's a challenge for me! In terms of exercise that doesn't feel like exercise, I don't know if you have kids but I take my DS (he's 3) to the playground and I crawl all over the equipment with him, it's a good workout. Other than that, I dance around with kids a lot and really just make moving more a priority - I park further away, I go up and down my stairs, etc etc. Good luck and keep posting, we'd love to have you as part of our group!

Redheadchick 03-02-2011 12:53 PM

I have 3 children (before kids I had a figure! LOL) Thanks for the info! Guess I need to be on the look out for a pretty journal.

MyChoice2bfit 03-03-2011 09:12 AM

Hi Ladies,
I am so tired for some reason. I hate this feeling! I'm hoping that my lunch time workout will get me going.

Welcome Redheadchick--You have some good tools that you are using already and I know that a food journal will be a great help! When I journal my food (and my feelings) I do so much better and I see that scale go in the direction that I want it to go in.
Go get a pretty journal/blank book and start journaling your way to that 165 lb "normal" you!
I have not done Zumba at home but I hear there are good DVD's out there for it. I have a freind who does it at home. I do the classes "live"--they don't feel like exercise..just fun...like when I used to go to clubs on Friday and Saturday night and dance the night away!

Redheadchick 03-03-2011 09:24 AM

Actually saw an advertisment this morning for Zumba classes not to far from where I live (I live in the sticks people, not even a Walmart for 15 miles! LOL) and I will have to drive by again and get the number. Thanks everyone!

Rtsmme4life 03-03-2011 10:11 AM

Thanks for the belated bday wishes and congrats!
I have had an awful 3 food days bc of the boys being sick and just not feeling myself. But I am glad to say that I am back on track today, both kids went back to school and DH is at work so it feels like everything is starting to get back to normal. This weeks weigh in will probably not be the best but I have myself to blame. Saw 192 this morning and didnt like it lol

Redheadchick-Welcome! I count calories and need to get on track with my exercise. I have wanted to get the Zumba game for Wii but just havent justified spending 60.00 on it...maybe soon lol I will say the Walmarts have the biggest loser exercise dvds that are good and only cost around 5.00-10.00 each. Good luck on your journey and we would love to hear how its going.

CurryMama 03-03-2011 10:14 AM

Ugh, exactly 200.0 this morning. Inching there!

Rtsmme4life 03-03-2011 10:18 AM

Thats awesome lostangel05!

sept15lija 03-03-2011 05:27 PM

redheadchick - Well at least you had a figure before kids, I can't even claim that!! :lol: OH my, not even a Walmart?? haha We're thinking of one day moving out to a more rural area, but that's one thing that freaks me out, having to go so far for everything!

Susie - Hope you get pepped up soon!!

Mel, Carri, Arabella, auntie g, Spooky....hope you all have a great day!

ETA: Weird, I hit "post" this morning and when I came back, it was still thinking! So it finally posted tonight. :dizzy:

lostangel - You're just about there!! WOO HOO!!

Mel - Glad things are getting back to normal for you.

Rtsmme4life 03-04-2011 10:44 AM

Thank you Liz!

Saw 192.4 this morning ahhhh! Why is my body torturing me! Gaining 2.4 lbs in a week is just nuts!

MyChoice2bfit 03-04-2011 03:23 PM

The lunch time workout yesterday helped me to have energy..I felt great afterwards and even put the treadmill on 3.0 mph the whole 35 min.

So I was feeling GREAT about myself and looking forward to my TOPS weigh-in. My food has been good all week and the exercise great...and I gained 2 lbs! :mad: WH????!!!!

It's funny how sometimes that can throw me into a downward sprial with a "who cares why try" attitude...but it made me MAD...like good and mad and I WILL do something about it....work harder.

I took today off from lunch time workout--usually do on Friday's. But tomorrow I'm back on the exercise and this week I'm going to count my fat as well as calories.

I will do personals later. I am busy at work but wanted to post and get that gain off my chest! It's so good to come here!

Satine 03-04-2011 04:16 PM

Good afternoon Girls, sorry I have been MIA the last few days I was actually home sick, off from work ...had the stomach flu, ughhhh ...throwing up and the rest ( if you know what I mean ), so great days, haha ...anyhow I did end up losing 3 pds and didnt have any soda so I thought that was good...for my work challenge anyway ...so now that I feel better I have been sticking to my diet and the no soda...havent had one since Monday...so should be out of my system by now...

I know I have missed alot to do personal replies so I just wanna say hi and I am doing well and excited about it now ...

Later,
Carri

Rtsmme4life 03-05-2011 09:54 AM

Susie- I am sure it is a temporary gain and will fall off soon!

Carri- I am SO sorry you had the stomach flu! I think that is the worst sickness out there!

Still at 192.4 this morning so I am up this week, I deserve it after the week I have had. Though the thing I am confused about is I was above calories but well under the "maintain" calories so why didn't I just maintain~

sept15lija 03-05-2011 12:34 PM

Mel - I think even if you are going on maintenance calories, you can bounce up a bit until you settle back down again, at least that's what I read at the maintainer's forum. So don't worry, it will come off again!! Sorry the scale is torturing you though! I thought you were going to put it away for only weekly weigh-ins? Are you being naughty? :devil: ;)

Susie - Sorry that the scale is torturing you too!! :mad: And good for you to get MAD! Beat that scale into submission!!

Carri - Sorry about the flu! Yuck, it's really going around, isn't it? Good job on the no soda!

Things are good here, just hanging out for the rainy weekend....going to meet DH at the store later when he gets off work to do some shopping, we're feeling springy and are wanting to buy stuff for our backyard, which at the moment is a muddy swamp! But we are so excited for good weather, as is everyone. Have a great Saturday!

CurryMama 03-05-2011 12:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hope everyone is doing well today. Finally I have stepped into Onderland. 199 this morning! :) So excited that I took a picture of the scale! lol

MyChoice2bfit 03-05-2011 10:00 PM

I know that April showers bring May flowers but what does March rain bring? MUD! You should see our back yard! It's still raining.

My DH is feeling under the weather and with the rain we just stayed home all day..took our time cleaning the house and doing laundry. I'm about to sit down and pay some bills---fun time here! lol

I do have some fun news to share...I am a Aunt to a beautiful little boy named Asher who was born 3-3-11. My brother and his partner are adopting him. This will be there 2nd adoption. Asher is Aiden brother (the one that the adoption was final for in January). So they have a 15 month old and a newborn....they are going to be very TIRED people! We are so excited that Asher is here.

lostangel05: Congratulations! and I love the picture of the scale.

Mel: You will be down next week and you answered your own question: The week you had is why you are up...sometimes stress can do that..

Liz: Did you buy anything fun? I feel springy too...but it has more to do with wanting to go get a professional pedicure! lol

Cari: I am sorry you were sick. What a way to loose 3 lbs! I don't think it was worth it. I can't believe you didn't have soda. I would have to be drinking sprite or gingerale...it's allowed if you are sick. Feel better soon!

sept15lija 03-06-2011 08:03 AM

Susie - CONGRATS on your new little nephew!! That's amazing that they were able to adopt both of them, how exciting! And how wonderful the brothers will be able to stay together. That just makes me want to cry, lol. And yes they will be VERY tired!!! But I'm sure Auntie Susie will be around to help out! :) And no we didn't buy anything yesterday for the backyard, but made our plans!! :devil: We're buying these two patio type chairs but they're rocking ones with these huge cushions you sink into....oh so comfortable. And a little side table to go with them. We were also looking at patio sets but once we added up all the cost involved, decided our old patio set was just fine! :D We're going to sand down and stain our deck this year, it really needs it. I can't wait to get started!!!

lostangel - Congrats and love the scale picture!! Reminds me I need a pedicure - your nails look so pretty! lol :)

Rtsmme4life 03-06-2011 10:33 AM

Liz- I need to put the scale away bc its driving me nuts lol

Susie- Congrats on your new nephew!! Hope you Dh feels better~

Lostangel- Congrats!!!

Still 192.4 today so I am going to put the scale away until Sat!

MyChoice2bfit 03-06-2011 08:36 PM

Why does the weekend go by so quickly?! I need 3 day weekends.

I have a confession; I feel off the no-soda wagon today. I had a glass of coke..wanted another one but stopped at that. I really don't drink soda often but when I do it can set me off on a binge with food faster than anything. So, I'm being mindful of that and will be dealing with the sugar craving from it tomorrow--I will get through it, beyond it and get back on track with the no soda challenge that Cari and I are challenging each other with!

Liz: Sanding down and staining your deck will be a GREAT workout! There is a lot of work in a project like that. But won't your new chairs and table look really nice on it?!

Mel: Yes, put the scale away!

Satine 03-07-2011 10:21 AM

Morning everyone ...well I have good news, I was able to stay on plan all weekend and under calories !!!! :carrot: Which is a big deal for me lately since I havent done that in months...so officially I have been on plan and doing well for one week, and NO SODA either !!!! I have lost a total of 4 pds but I was 234 when I started so still need to update my numbers below to read 230 now...that sucks !! :D

Susie - dont feel to bad about the soda, just move on ...:hug: I know it is a very sweet elixer, hahaha ... I could really use a longer weekend myself ...the work week drags so bad and the weekend just flies on by...wouldnt ya know? Congrats on the new nephew, love both of the names of the boys, very cute...

Mel - yes put the scale away and only weigh once a week ...I bet by end of week you see a good loss...and lower your carbs !! :D

Liz - spring always makes me and dh the same way, we start looking around the house to see what we can do to it, inside and out ...we have a small patio ( cement ) but we would like to make it bigger...talking about getting a picnic table too, sometimes we dont have enough seating at our small table outside with 4 chairs ....c'mon Spring !!!!

Congrats Lost Angel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi to Auntie G and Arabella !!!! Miss ya !!

Have a great day everyone....as good as Mondays can be lol ....

Carri

Rtsmme4life 03-07-2011 04:44 PM

Susie- Good job with only having one glass instead of 2!

Carri-I will stay away from the carbs and keep the scale hidden.

Had a productive day-cleaned both boys rooms and rearranged them. I am also on track with my calories and will stick with only one diet soda a day. Since I am not weighing until Sat I hope it goes well!

sept15lija 03-07-2011 10:03 PM

Susie - good for you for confessing about the soda, now you can move on with your challenge! I should join you as I am absolutely addicted to diet coke, but I am not ready to give it up. I actually moved to coke zero, which I think is worse because as it is a lot sweeter, it must have way more chemicals. But recently I decided to go back to diet coke...lol maybe one day I can swear off of it, but not yet! And yes you're right sanding it down will be a great workout - plus all the gardening I want to do.

Mel - Good for you! I rearranged Jacob's room and I thought he was going to have a fit, he kept freaking out his pillows weren't on his bed as I had to take the mattress off so I could move it. I finally had to set him up with a movie so he wouldn't bug me while I was doing it! lol

Carri - Good for you!! Congrats on the 4 pounds!! And yes we're always looking for more projects too....too bad they all cost so much money!! blah. :)

I had to go and help with a presentation today for a bunch of potential clients, it went Ok I guess although these things are not my forte. Oh well! Hope everybody has a great evening/night and we'll chat tomorrow I'm sure. :)

MyChoice2bfit 03-08-2011 09:08 AM

Long day yesterday but I did get a workout in at lunch. My workout today will have to come in the form of two 15 min breaks where I take a walk around the building inside. I have errands to do at lunch and can't go tonight to workout like I usually do.

Hey, we do what we can when we can right? Sometimes we just have to go with the flow.

I'm back on the wagon with the soda...really craved on yesterday but I got past it.

Cari: YEAH for the 4 lb loss and staying away from the soda..and look at the reward! Good job!!

Liz: I'm sure your presentation went well. I'm a very outgoing person but I don't like to give presentations.

Mel: You are doing great! Keep it up!

Auntie G, Spooky, and others that we are missing--I hope you are doing well..post when you can!

Satine 03-08-2011 10:18 AM

Morning Girls, had a good day yesterday but woke up so hungry this morning...gotta remember to eat a snack before I go to bed I guess...not going to weigh myself until Saturday...was tempted to get on the scale today but I dont want to obsess this time, so gonna do once a week.

Susie - I feel ya, I love soda myself, I was also craving one yesterday...but we dont have to have them, we can do this !!!

Liz - I know, we would love to do a ton of stuff this spring but money is always an issue right ? :(

Mel - scale still hidden ? :D haha

Need to start finding better things I can take to lunch for work ...if you girls have any suggestions...i am SO sick of lunch meat sandwhiches and frozen meals with all the sodium ...any suggestions? Needs to be easy and portable...

Okay have a great day everyone ...Hi to Auntie G and Arabella !!!

Carri

Rtsmme4life 03-08-2011 05:21 PM

Liz-It is hard to stop drinking diet soda! I have cut back to just one a day and normally have propel water the other times.

Susie- Hey at least you are walking on your breaks thats great!

Carri- Yes my scale is still hidden lol Sounds like we both need to hide them until Sat!

Had a busy morning running errands, got a little trim since I am trying to grow my hair out but the ends needed it!

Arabella 03-09-2011 07:29 AM

Last week was not a total success for me and Monday found me up 3. :eek: I've been on plan since Friday, though, so hoping to see something good next week.

Satine, I usually make big batches of stuff that I can portion out and take to the office. Chili's good, or main-dish salads. I like a quinoa-lentil salad or something like that. Brown rice/veggie salads, that kind of thing. Congrats on your loss! You and I are neck and neck again. Let's go lower now...

Auntie g, hope DH's actually getting settled into a job and things are starting to get on an even keel for you!

Susie, good for you fitting the walks in where you can! I find that since I've been wearing the pedometer I'm so much more motivated to get the steps in and always find a way, even if I end up walking in place watching TV.

Liz, presentations terrify me! Luckily, it's not something that I have to face often. But I always feel like I'd like to get more comfortable with it. Yay for those ones being over, anyway!

Mel, sounds like you've been productive -- always feels good to get any area of the house in order. I'm puttering away at my place and each thing that gets done, I find myself looking at it and smiling. Open the tidy cutlery drawer, gaze in and smile fondly. :lol:

Let's make this a good one!

sept15lija 03-09-2011 09:35 AM

Morning ladies!

Carri - For lunch I usually do wasa crackers and veggies like baby carrots and red peppers with a couple of tbsp of hummus, and a few ounces of chicken or turkey (usually deli meat...I'm trying to make my own but so far I'm lazy). Easy to pack and take with you, anyways! I don't do too much variety though.

Susie - Absolutely going with the flow is great, you are still moving and that's wonderful. A lot of the time if I couldn't do what I planned I'd say screw it...and look at you, just figuring out what will work. You go girl! :)

Mel - Hope you get a more relaxing day today!

Arabella - Your pedometer sounds fun - I should look at getting one! Maybe that would motivate me to get out there more. Especially now that I won't get frostbitten the second I step out the door.

Work today for me....this week has been good exercise wise...I went swimming on Monday night with my friend and we really did well...then this morning I took the dog and Katie out for an hour walk first thing after breakfast. I'm trying to gear myself up to do C25K again...I started it a long time ago but then fell off the wagon. Hope everybody has a great day today!

Rtsmme4life 03-09-2011 11:50 AM

Arabella- I am sure the weight will come off since you are back on track. I love seeing stuff clean as well. A clean house is a happy house lol

Liz- Yay for going swimming! I can't wait to do a lot of that when it gets warmer! Good luck with C25K, I got rid of my treadmill so its a no go for me.

Scale is still hidden and I am still OP. I have realized that I am going to have to count everything I eat everyday for the rest of my life and its kinda scary. I want to reach 168 and maybe less after that so if counting will get me there then thats what I have to do. I would of gave up by now if it wasnt for you all so THANK YOU!!!

sept15lija 03-09-2011 12:19 PM

Thank you too Mel!!! :grouphug: You are so right, this is just the way it is, forever. Right now, I feel like I could happily do this forever if I can stay the way I am today (or get smaller!! :))

Rtsmme4life 03-09-2011 03:17 PM

Liz- You have done so well and I am so impressed by your progress and dedication! I am so happy for you and glad you found what works for you. :) :hug: I hope to one day be where you are!

MyChoice2bfit 03-09-2011 03:28 PM

Rainy and cold here today. So glad I could workout at lunch because I know I wouldn't go back out tonight to the Y to workout if I had too. I just want to get home, get my sweats on and hang out with DH.

I was happy with myself today during my workout. I got on the elliptical planning on going for 10 min then switch to the treadmill. When I checked to see how many minutes I had been on (I cover the display with a towel because I can't stand to see the time all the time), I had been on there for 12 min and I thought to myself..today I'm going to finish on the elliptical and I did...30 min.

Also, I told you about the book I'm reading "Made to Crave" and it's about satisying your deepest desire with God, not food. There is a verse they give to think about when craving something; even if you don't use it as a scripture it is a very good thought "Everything is permissible but not everything is beneficial"-1 Corinthians 10:23

The author wrote that the verse/thought empowered her to make a beneficial choice rather than wallowing in being deprived of an unhealthy choice.

When I read that, all I could think of is "pigs wallow" and I don't want to be a pig!

Mel: I'm so proud of you for saying you will do what you have to do to get to your goal even if it is a bit scary to think about!

Liz: Great job on the swimming. They say to get more out of your exercise program you should train to compete in something...I say go for it!

Arabella:I've been thining about getting my pedometer out

Cari: Through the week I bring a combonation of leftovers, soup, and pre-packed meals.
You are right..we can overcome the soda...we don't have to have them and they really won't benefit us!

Arabella 03-10-2011 07:55 AM

Didn't get the greatest night's sleep last night. I was out to my writing group and so often find when I'm out at night that I don't sleep well. I probably need to meditate more, do more stress relief stuff. :yes: I should just go ahead and listen to the guided meditation for sleep that I have. I always think I just want to go to sleep right away and don't want to take the time. Then, two or three hours later, when I'm still awake...
:yawn:

Susie, good for you, getting in your walk! So easy to let things slide when our regular routine isn't possible. Having a usual routine helps me a lot, though. I need to set one up for myself when DH is away because he's the one that keeps us to a routine usually. But, as I say, having the pedometer makes sure that I get in my 10k steps anyway. Every day since Christmas, still. :cb: :cb:

Liz, I'm planning to do C25K in the spring, too. I do "run", but very very slowly and I'd be thrilled to do a 30-min 5k. I think the last one I did 41 minutes. Congrats on your :swim:

Mel, you're so right -- if we stay on track, the weight will come off. There's just no question. So often I get caught up in various ploys to take weight off and put more emphasis on them than just eating less. That's got to be central for me.

Carri, Auntie g :wave:

Let's go out there and WIN this one, girls! :cheer:

Satine 03-10-2011 10:16 AM

Morning Girls !! I had my first cheat night last night ...had a good review at work and got a raise so I thought I would celebrate with pizza...I am so bloated today...but I deserve one once in a while :D

Mel - so often I get a little depressed because I think "yeah, I have to do this forever, I will have to struggle to lose the weight and then I will have to struggle to maintain it, FOREVER..." so I understand where you are coming from, I know from past experience ( and like Liz said ) that once you have got off alot of it and feel pretty good about yourself that it is ALOT easier to stick with it and see yourself doing it forever...I just gotta get my mind around it I guess...

Arabella - I have a friend here at work who just told me this morning she is going to get hypnotized for weightloss at the end of this month...I dont know how I feel about that but am interested to see her results, I might go with her just to check this out.

Susie - i was so proud of myself last night, even though I had a cheat meal I didnt have any soda...normally I have to have soda with pizza but I didnt...just water....so getting into the groove of the no soda thing now

Liz - I agree with Mel - you are our golden girl, you have done such a great job and I cant wait to be where you are...:hug:

Hi Auntie G !!!!

Still rainy and gloomy here, has been for the last four days...but it is better than snow so I will take it. Have a good day all.

Carri

Rtsmme4life 03-10-2011 11:03 AM

Susie-Sounds like you had an awesome workout!

Arabella- I hope that you can get some sleep tonight. I was just laying in bed for hours trying to sleep last night and couldnt either :(

Carri-Congrats on the raise!! Like you said a cheat meal every once in awhile is ok. I am hoping when I get to 168 I wont be so hard on myself and think that I am always failing. Its still gloomy here too :(

Ok ladies the scale is still hidden and I am still under my calories. I wont lie I have been craving bad food but have been able to not put it in my mouth lol I am also still doing only one diet soda a day. Weigh in is only a few days away and I am hoping for the best!