5'-- 5'3" 4 36.36%
5'4"-- 5'6" 5 45.45%
5'7"-- 5'9" 2 18.18%
5'10"--Or Taller 0 0%
I Have No Idea! 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2002, 10:00 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies...(#63)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 10-29-2002, 10:09 PM   #2  

Don't forget to go back to #62 and read the last few posts there!!!
Old 10-29-2002, 10:47 PM   #3  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

I'm here! I'm here! Just fighting the fat monster...I cannot follow that Bowflex diet - it's too meager for me! I just need to exercise and eat right and I will be fine.

Plus, something is wrong with my scale. How can you go from 231 to 216 overnight?
Old 10-30-2002, 07:26 AM   #4  
RonaldMcDonald's LuvChild

Jennelle - I'll give $20 for your scale!

My old one was so rusted inside from being in the bathroom for a million years (and not being used LOL) that it used to round up to the nearest HUNDRED! Eek!
Old 10-30-2002, 01:17 PM   #5  

I'm giving this another try. Maybe it will work today!

Long story short: The candy bar and doughnut monster knocked on my door and not only did I answer, I invited them in to stay for a while!!!!!

Since this time last year, I have put on 17 pounds. There is NO WAY I am going to stand for this after all the hard work I put into losing. Soooooo, I opened the door and kicked the monsters out on their big ole lard butts, slamed the door, and turned the dead bolt!! THEY ARE NOT COMING BACK IN, NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY KNOCK!!!!!
The good news is I've gotten 4 pounds off already and I feel like I'm back in control.

I'll try and post to everyone later today. You've all been in my thoughts.

Love ya'll,
Ramona
Old 10-30-2002, 05:02 PM   #6  

Ramona glad to see that you are backing posting. WTG on the 4 pound loss. I too have had a bad summer. At least I enjoyed it while it lasted but now I am paying the price.

Carol how are you doing today? Did you make it through the day yesterday with wize food choices? I did and this morning was the first time I woke up without having to take tums. Today has been good so far. Since my low moments are in the afternoon I treated myself to a fat free hot chocolate and a rye toast with honey on it. It satisfied me and now I know I will be fine til dinner.

Hope you all are having a good day.

DEE
Old 10-30-2002, 07:01 PM   #7  
Carol

Thanks for the welcome back all. I have gained about 18 lbs since last year at this time.What a bummer!! I am having a hard time staying on any plan. All that food I shouldn't be eating just calls me these days. I starte out great in the morning with lots of resolve that THIS WILL BE THE DAY and before I know it I am eating junk again!! I think I need someone to put me in a closet and feed me only what I should be eating until I lose all this weight and learn how to eat right!!!

Oh well, tomorrow is another day, and I must keep trying.

Hugs to all
Carol
Old 10-30-2002, 08:45 PM   #8  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Rusty - you don't want my scale. I climbed back on it this morning and it was back up to 231. I guess I had part of my foot hanging off it or something...

Just trying to find the motivation over here.
Old 10-31-2002, 06:51 AM   #9  

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!

Have a great day and hope that you have lots of trick or treaters!!

JENNELLE & CAROL......YOUR PEP-TALK IS TONIGHT!!!!!!!

More tonight...
Sherry (Sher-bear)

Last edited by Sherry; 10-31-2002 at 06:53 AM.
Old 10-31-2002, 01:27 PM   #10  
Losing it!

HAPPY halloween to all of my FAVORITE GHOULS!!!!!!

Do you celebrate in Canada Dee???
Old 10-31-2002, 02:25 PM   #11  

Yes we do not as big with decorations as you americans have.
I really am not fond of halloween so we are going out for pretzels and a carmel apple and out to a movie.

Hope you all have a spooky day.

DEE
Old 10-31-2002, 02:32 PM   #12  

Today the weatherman made it official... the coldest October in 114 years. We missed our Indian Summer and went straight to winter. It has been so cloudy and cold. Not good. I hate it when the sun doesn't shine. Now with daylight saving over, it gets dark so fast. Anyone else miss daylight saving?
I went out and took some pics of the snow fall we had a couple of days ago. I will try to post them in the next couple of days for all you ladies that love the snow.

DEE
Old 10-31-2002, 02:36 PM   #13  

Take a look at this web site. It's really cute.

http://www.whoohoo.net/operababy/operababy.swf
Old 10-31-2002, 06:19 PM   #14  

Howdy!

I wanted to post before all those cute little dressed up kids start knocking!! Last year we lost count on 75 kids coming here.I bet it was around 90!!

OOPS!! Hold on.....here's a little devil right now!! Getting an early start!! (She was too cute!!)

Carol, Ramona & Jennelle,

I know exactly how you feel by starting off the day doing great then by lunch, blowing it. Also, I understand about the weight gain!! I have lost & gained the SAME pounds for 2 years!!
Something "clicked" at the end of July though.I didn't want to look fat in my shorts or swimsuit any longer! I looked at pics that Debbie made in Florida & I almost cried.I NEVER knew that I looked so big!!
What I do now (since diets DON'T work for me!) is, I eat what I want but in small portions and I may have several mini meals a day.I try to choose lean meats,veggies and fruits mostly.BUT I DO eat fattening foods too.I just stop when I'm full instead of keeping on until I'm miserable.Also, I try to walk 1 or 2 miles a day.If it's too cold outside, I get to School a little early and walk the halls OR I do my "Walking Away The Pounds" tape at night. If I want chips, I eat a handful then STOP!!! It's so hard BUT I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT TOO!!! I'm loosing SLOW, only 15 lbs. since July but it's working!!! I wished that you would try it for a week and see what happens.I love ya'll and care so much.I don't want to see you keep gaining and giving up.Remember we're all here for you!!! I may fall again too and might need a pick-me-up from ya'll! Hang in there and don't forget that if you do mess up, there's always tomorrow AND you have friends who love you! {{{ Hugs! }}}

Gayle,
Have a great time with Allison tonight and remember to take some pics!!!!!!!

Dee,
That is so wild that ya'll had snow!!! Please post the pics! I love snow! But I only like it for a few days then I'm ready for it to leave!!

To everyone else: The trick or treaters are coming and hubby wants me to get off.LOL!! I'll post to ya'll later!!!

Hugs,
Sherry (Sher-Bear)

Last edited by Sherry; 10-31-2002 at 06:23 PM.
Old 10-31-2002, 10:27 PM   #15  

Here are the pics I took this week in the park that I walk in. It was a beautiful winter wonderland.

DEE
Closed Thread