3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   ~NoVa Girls ... We're doing this together~ (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/208509-%7Enova-girls-were-doing-together%7E.html)

love2b150 07-29-2010 03:21 PM

~NoVa Girls ... We're doing this together~

Note to Post-ers ...

I started this thread a long time ago as you can see, but I am the only one that keeps coming back to keep myself accountable and for my record ... I do have an accountability/weigh in thread that I start each month that everyone's welcome to join :)

love2b150 07-29-2010 03:28 PM

OK about me ... I count calories and I walk either on the school track or with Leslie Sansone. I started my journey on 6/1/10 and I think I have done rather well. My highest weight was 220. My lowest adult weight that I remember is 128. My goal weight is 144. It was 150 I thought that was a good weight when I started this time at 195.4. I read somewhere that my ideal weight would be 128-132 but I think that is too thin. So for now I'm sticking to 144 :D

jensmith72 07-29-2010 03:43 PM

HI, I also count calories. I have been dieting since July 19 2010 with a starting weight of a whopping 210 which is my all time highest. I am a yo-yo dieter. I was a chubby teenager and then my whole 20s I weighed 134-140 with no worries about weight gain. I am 38 so I can remember vividly the confidence I had and I want that again. I was 195 in 2007 and lost 40lbs and kept it off for about a year and slowlly it came back...and then some. This time around so far I have lost 5.5 pounds mostly water and metabolism shock Im sure because I havent started an exercise routine yet but I work at home and am always moving around from room to room. My goal is 165. When I get there I may come down to 150 but no less. I have 2 daughters and 2 grand children and one on the way I also have high blood pressure and poor circulation on my left side so the benefits of becoming healthy greatly out weigh the donuts and cheeseburgers! I try to eat about 1300 calories per day no more but most days less. I will up it once I begin exercising regularly!
I AM EXCITED!!! thank you love2b150 :)

love2b150 07-29-2010 03:55 PM

Well so far today my menu has been fairly interesting ... I decided this morning after reading a few threads that I am not going to drink any milk (I actually said no dairy) but had Parmesan cheese so I blew that and no flavored water packets. I have been bloated off and on since Saturday and it also happened to me last month too and I need to find the culprit. So far so good today, tummy is fine :D

Breakfast (220)
V8 fusion, Nutragrain waffle, 3/4c Kashi cereal (dry)

Lunch (422)
salad greens, lite Caesar dressing, Parmesan cheese, 12 garlic croutons, slice turkey ham, 9 veggie crackers w/ hummus and a sugar free jello

Snack (305)
1oz baked BBQ lays, diet cranberry,38 oyster crackers

Dinner (365)
3oz grilled salmon, 1/2 cup of broccoli, 4oz baked potato w/spray ICB, grapefruit

Total calories today 1312

May add a snack after exercise

Weight this morning 178.2

jensmith72 07-29-2010 11:18 PM

Good evening! Today I did very well with a total 1210 calories plus 4-5 cups of coffee (ff powder creamer 1 level scoop sugar) and unsweet ice tea
Breakfast:bag of lite ceasar salad with ff dressing -180
Snack: 100 cal pack chps-a-hoy cookies- 100
Lunch: 2 pc wheat bread- 120
turkey Buddig lunchmeat-90
1 slice ff swiss cheese- 30
mustard, onions, ms dash,and pickles- 0
100 cal pak cheez nips- 100
Snack: rice cake - 50
Dinner: a healthy Choice prepackaged meal; Lemon
Pepper fish with wild rice, Broccoli and apple oatmeal crisp- 320
2 slice wheat bread with spray butter and garlic powder-120
I think I shouldve went easy on the bread but it is low cal whole wheat and helps me get full!
I only had about 32 oz of water today but I will work on that too! (water does not make me feel full it makes me feel kind of sick so I have to sip and spread it out through the day.
have a great night!!

love2b150 07-30-2010 12:09 AM

Jen water use to do the same thing to me. It takes time you'll get use to it but before that you'll feel like your insides are swimming. :( I have given up on the flavor packets for the remainder of the week because I now believe they are what is causing the bloat that I can't get rid of. Your food today sounds great. Breakfast was interesting LOL. I wish I could drink unsweetened tea. You're doing really well and will only get better with time. Have a good night.

jensmith72 07-30-2010 12:09 PM

Thats the exact feeling like my insides are swimming. I will gradually increase my water each day to see if that helps the only problem is my tap water tastes terrible so I buy jugs or a case of bottle water (drinking not spring). Unsweet iced tea is great! at first I put 3 equals in it (lg from Mcdonalds) and now I dont use any eual at all and it is VERY refreshing.
Today the scale said 202.8 at 9:00am! I am excited..not too worried about 8 pounds in 12 days Im sure soo it will level off but I can enjoy it while it lasts :)
I ate breakfast a little late yesterday so I decided on a salad because I had a taste for it ho knows why.. Sometimes I like breakfast for dinner.. Keeps it from becoming boring and I have basically eaten the same things everyday so far (give or take a dinner) LOL
HAPPY FRIDAY!! HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEEKEND!! Be back later with my daily menu!!

love2b150 07-30-2010 03:42 PM

I got up late today, didn't eat breakfast until 10:35 and then I didn't want much. I ate a snack a hour later, (bad I know). I use to drink two cups of green tea with equal when I first started then I stopped, not sure why. I wonder if that has anything to do with my weight loss. I finally had my fries but I only ate half of a value fry at Burger King with two packs of ketchup. The value fry is 220 calories and ketchup 20 calories per pack. I have drank 4 cups of water since eating the fries and my turkey and Swiss I had for lunch. I have not had the tap water here so not sure what it taste like. I use to drink the water from the fridge but we need a new filter. So bottled water has my vote. The sad part is I drink 6 to 8 bottles a day so we go through too many. But it DH wants to keep buying it I won't complain :D. I would say for your water intake on the water make 8-10 boxes on your notebook per day and check them off as you go. That way you'll know for sure how many glasses you are drinking and can handle before you start to feel nauseous. That feeling from water overload reminds me of when I use to drink too much and my mouth would water :D don't miss that at all. Well last month I lost 12.2lbs. This month I am ending with only 5lb but it is better than nothing and I am in a stretchy 12 (just figured this out this morning) and a comfortable 14. I do think it is this bloat that keeps going and coming. I am not drinking any flavored water packs today, but I did have skim this morning and a slice of Swiss and I'm not miserable.

love2b150 07-30-2010 10:57 PM

July 30th my Day 60, YAY for ME :carrot:
I know there is one more day in July but I have already come to grips that I am going to be 178 at the end of this month. But August is only a day away and I think I know what to do now not to take myself through this next month. :) Today wasn't too bad. I ate what I enjoy. The only draw back was the sodium. I couldn't shake the taste. But I did learn from a 3FC buddy that my taste buds just may be changing. So I am gonna run with that and watch what I eat. Maybe I will start logging that also. That's a thought, we'll see how it goes.

Today's eats ...

Breakfast (260)
Skim, probiotic yogurt, Nutragrain waffle

Snack (140)
rice cake, special K bar

Lunch (475)
1/2 value fry BK w/2 pks ketchup, turkey & Swiss on 2 slices whole wheat, w/lite mayonnaise, and lettuce

Snack (160)
3 home baked chocolate chip cookies

Dinner (342)
Fit & Active Chipotle rice and beans, 2oz chicken breast

Total calories today 1377
Water 135.2 ozs
Exercise 3 miles track

jensmith72 07-31-2010 12:08 AM

Today was a pretty good day for me. :) I decided to stop complaining about a situation with my work and finally do something about it and Im glad I did. I am still very excited about this diet, I have lots of people happy for me and I am having fun showing my kids the better choices I am making (they really dont care) haha
Today I had about 40 oz of water and my food today was good and filling
Breakfast: 2 eggs with tomato and onions (omlet)- 140
1/2 pc of cheese -30
8 thin sliced turkey bacon- 120 (my new favorite meat)
2 slices of tomato
Snack: mini box of raisins
1/2 tomato and 1 med orange
Lunch:Healthy Choice Chicken with red pepper alfredo- 250
1 wheat sanwich thin- 100
Snack: small handfull of mixed nuts -170
Dinner:
2pc. whole wheat bread
1 slice FF swiss cheese
1 pack of buddig honey turkey meat- 90
mustard, pickles- 0, tomato (again) :)
single serve broccoli and cheese -40
1 SS FF jello- 10
Snack: 100 cal pack chips-a-hoy cookies-100
total=1300 calories for the day
Tomorrow I will go to the gym and start that ball rolling!! I will have time at nighht to go now since my work hours just got cut back drastically...but in a good way!
have a great night!!

love2b150 07-31-2010 09:44 AM

You know I was thinking. The people (family and friends) that we think don't care, they do care even if they don't say anything. In the back of their minds they are thinking. Wow she really is doing this and as the weight comes off it will inspire others around us to do the same ... maybe or maybe not. But at least we'll be able to look in the mirror and say wow I did it. Any who glad things are falling into place for you and you'll be able to finally use your gym membership. Wish I could afford a membership somewhere. I like your food choices yesterday. Tomatoes were your specialty :). I bought some cucumbers and cup them up but didn't eat them. I have been having an issue with salt and that is the way I use to eat cucumber soaked in cider vinegar salt and pepper. So need to figure out a new way, maybe some ff ranch. That's an idea. Got up this morning with a back ache and cramps. Spotting again, maybe tomorrow I'll actually start. Oh and I still weigh 178 :mad: ... Well I'll be back here later. Have a great day.

love2b150 07-31-2010 11:16 PM

July exercise grand total: 1263 minutes
July ending weight: 178.0. Weight loss in July 5lbs

August, Week One = weight 178.4 up .4 from 7/31

August 1--50, 3 miles track
August 2--60, 2.75 miles track (had to take a potty break)
August 3--40, 2.14 miles track, 20 minutes stationary bike
August 4--55, 2.75 miles track
August 5--52, 3.07 miles track
August 6--45, 2.50 miles track
August 7--52, 3.17 miles track

Week 1 total = 354 minutes

August, Week Two = weight 175.4

August 8--00
August 9--52, 3.14 miles track
August 10--00
August 11--46, 11 miles stationary bike
August 12--32, 8 miles stationary bike
August 13--00
August 14--52, 3 miles track

Week 2 total = 182 minutes

August, Week Three = weight 175.0

August 15--50, 3 miles track
August 16--49, 3 miles track
August 17--51, 3 miles track
August 18--57, 3.25 miles track, 15-30DS
August 19--38, 2.38 miles track, 20-30DS
August 20--51, 3.15 miles track, 20-30DS
August 21--50, 3 miles track, 5-30DS

Week 3 total = 406 minutes

August, Week Four = weight 173.6

August 22--49, 3.01 miles track
August 23--60, 3.44 miles track
August 24--49, 3.00 miles track (as soon as the tracker said 3 miles DH stopped) It was early I thought sure he's go longer
August 25--48, 3.00 miles track
August 26--49, 3.00 miles track
August 27--49, 2.92 miles track
August 28--41, 2.52 miles track

Week 4 total = 345 minutes

August, Week Five = weight 173.4

August 29--00
August 30--44, 2.61 miles track
August 31--52, 3.11 miles track

Week 5 total = 96 minutes

August exercise grand total: 1383 minutes
August ending weight: 171.6lbs :woohoo: .

love2b150 07-31-2010 11:19 PM

OK Day 61 July 31, 2010
Starting my new journal in the morning

Today was a completely unplanned day.

Breakfast (395)
skim, plum juice, 1oz ham, 1/2 slice cheese, 1/2 cup egg beaters, nutragrain waffle

Snack (160)
3 hm chocolate chip cookies

Lunch (395) Wendy's
diet coke, grilled chicken breast, 1/2 bun, value fry w/ketchup

Snack (310)
1oz cool ranch doritos, 3 hm choc chip cookies

Dinner (300)
peach Greek yogurt, 38 oyster crackers, 1 stick imitation crab, cup of grapes

3 slices of cucumber ??? <--- this is the only veggie today. Tomorrow is a new month and I will do better. Went for our walk it started to rain only one mile done.

Total calories 1560

jensmith72 07-31-2010 11:20 PM

Nice relaxing day.. weighed in at 202.2 this morning but didnt make it to the gym but did catch up on some rest..lol
todays menu
Breakfast:
1 egg
1 pc cheese
8 thin turkey bacon
1 sandwich thin with spray butter
Snack:
half a beef stick (75)
Lunch:
3oz chicken breast no skin
broccoli with cheese
1/2 cup box prepared potatoes
Snack:
plum and peach
Dinner:
Lean Cuisine deluxe pizza
snack; 100 cal pack cheez nips
TOTAL: 1210
WATER: 45 oz give or take..
Have a great night!!!

love2b150 07-31-2010 11:29 PM

Wow did you cut your calories? You are gonna be skinny :D. Good job on the eats. Tomorrow is a new month, gotta a goal in mind? I'm gonna try to get out of the 170's especially away from 178, hehehe. I'd like to see 169 by 8/31. Wish me tons of luck :crossed:

jensmith72 07-31-2010 11:45 PM

GOOD LUCK!!! :) :) :)
I didnt mean to cut calories.. I wanna stay around 1200 and then about 100 or so from my coffee intake. For the month of August my goal is to be consistant and really begin exercising and get more sleep.. weight wise I would like to get under 190 or really close. 2 pounds a week is ideal..

love2b150 08-01-2010 11:46 AM

Thanks, I am starting the calorie cycling up again to see how it works. Today is 1424 gonna try to make it. This is the week of our church Countywide Revival so dinner will be early like 5 o'clock starting on Tuesday. I'm hoping to come home and not eat.
That is gonna definitely take some :dust:
I'm a relief usher Tuesday and Wednesday and I usher on Thursday and Friday. So I'll exercise in the mornings. Busy week for me. I tried oatmeal again. I ate it for snack after church with cinnamon and no sugar maple. It's not that it taste bad I don't like the texture. I ate half of what I made ... a big plus for me :D

Once you implement exercise I'm sure you'll see great results. You've done pretty well without exercise. Get that water in and all of your sleep and you'll be right there with me :) YOU CAN DO IT!!

jensmith72 08-01-2010 11:51 PM

No change in weight today 202.2
my menu was a little weird today because I woke up at noon! so I kinda had 2 lunches and no breakfast..
here it goes:
Lunch: 450
1 hamburger patty
1 pc of cheese
1 sandwich thin
mustard and pickles

Snack: 20
pickle

Lunch: 315
1 sandwich thin
1 FF cheese
1 pack buddig turkey lunchmeat
mustard pickle
1oo cal pak pringles sour cream and onion

no snack

Dinner: 400
Smart ones salsbury steak and mac and cheese
2 pc wheat bread with spray butter and garlic powder
lg unsweet ice tea
TOTAL 1185
I DID ALOT OF RUNNING AROUND TODAY AND I DONT THINK I ATE ENOUGH "GOOD" FOODS TOO MUCH BREAD.
I JUST REALIzED THAT AS I WAS TYPING... I sure like pickles :)

love2b150 08-02-2010 05:23 PM

LOL on the pickles, you like tomato too. :) I am hoping today is better than yesterday. I know calorie wise I think I am doing better. I had a good breakfast and a pretty good lunch. I bought some blueberries to try out and went back to the menu in Women's World and found out that I am supposed to eat a cup full. They taste like dirt so I know I can't eat a cup of them. What do I do? I was gonna try Dr. Oz low carb diet for a week. Breakfast consist of a low carb shake or a 2 egg scramble with 1/2 cup veggies and 2tbsp cheese. Lunch 4oz fish or chicken, 2 cups of mixed salad w/2 tbsp regular dressing <--sounds yummy, and 3 whole wheat crackers, Dinner is basically the same but you put the meat on a low carb tortilla, with salsa and bell pepper, 1tbsp of cheese Snack 100 cal pack and 1 hard boiled egg or 2oz cheese. But what do I do about the berries? Gonna have fish for dinner and a salad should be ok huh!

jensmith72 08-02-2010 05:39 PM

yeah I think you will be alright if you really dont like the blueberries but I have had some bad ones too that tasted like dirt..with raspberries too.. Its just one or two but the ruin the taste for the whole mouth full.. Maybe find a low cal recipe you can throw them in ( I will look for you too). I am about to go buy a new battery for my scale and/or a new scale. I can believe I have no kids and its only 5:30! Im excited. I was thinking fish for dinner too but I bought some ground turkey to make chili. I like ground turkey meat in food like spaghetti or hambrger helper.. it kinda tastes like beef.. I have tricked my kids in the past so it must be ok.. Ill be back later with my menu for the day.. so far so good except I had some gummy peachy rings earlier so I called it my snack!!

love2b150 08-02-2010 05:51 PM

I don't like ground turkey when I make it. I have had it when other people make it with chili and spaghetti but it taste funny when I make it. I have used ground chicken which I like a lot and they don't complain but it's been a while. You know me and the texture thing I don't think I can put the blueberries in anything maybe I can make some mini muffins, hmmm, that's a thought. I want some potatoes or something something starchy what do I do? I am so looking forward to not being in here during the evening for a week. I need to get pass this hump in my journey. I've come to far to screw this up.
Gonna use that :dust:

love2b150 08-03-2010 10:01 AM

Where are you and Kristen and Tamika? Speaking of which where is my friend Kiya?

Well I download three new programs to my BB last night. One is fatsecret.com, the other is an exercise tracker (which I used this morning during my walk) and the other is a weight tracker. I wish I had known about the exercise tracker a long time ago. It works using the GPS function on my BB so I know my distance, calories burned pace, and time. fun fun fun I already went for my walk. My phone said, 2.14 miles in 40min and 34sec burned 164 calories average speed 3.16mph. :D

jensmith72 08-03-2010 10:41 AM

Im here I had a nice day yesterday and went to sleep early. Weighed in this morning at 202.0 down .2.. yesterdays menu:
Breakfast:200
yoplait yogurt and 1 sanwich thin with srpay butter
Snack: 40
1/2 cup fresh blueberries
Lunch: 345
30z skinless chicken breast
1/ c box potatoes
1 cup muxed greens (Glory)
Snack: 240
5 gummy peachy rings and 1 serving hot pork rinds :)
Dinner:450
Apple dippers
and no mayo grilled chicken sandwich from mcdonalds
TOTAL: 1275
Will be back later for todays.
64 oz of water yesterday!! it was hard but I did it!!
I dont know where they are... I wish they would come on board!!

jensmith72 08-03-2010 08:06 PM

Good Evening!! Had a great day! Lots of fun with the kids! Turning in early tonight hopefully ;)
Todays menu:

Breakfast: 320
Diet Delights sausage egg and cheese on engish muffin (260)
1 whole orange

Snack: 44
5.5o V8 juice and a dum dum lollypop (mango)

Lunch: 345
lean Cuisine Peperoni french bread piza (310)
3/4 c cooked carrots

Snack: 110
20 small pretzels

Dinner: 410
Homemade turkey chili with onions (250)
salad- lettuce, tomato, celery (yuck), onion FF Thousand island dressing (2Tbs)
2 pc Natures Own Honey Wheat bread (35 cal ea)!! :)
TOTAL: 1226
40 OZ OF WATER..
I HOPE MORE PEOPLE IN OUR AREA JOIN IN WITH US SOON!!
HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!!

jensmith72 08-04-2010 03:03 PM

I thought my cell phone froze for good but it came back after an hour! Im having a hard day with hunger.. I wanna nibble on stuff!! I havent but i really have the urge to...

love2b150 08-04-2010 04:38 PM

Hey save a 1/2 cup of the chili, freeze it. Next time I come up I'll get it. Heck save a cup then I have it for two meals. I am having a pretty good day. Scale said 177.4 down .6 woohoo the scale is moving. I am walking in the mornings now since I have revival all week, it's not too bad. I almost didn't go this morning because of the rain, but I got back so late last night, I didn't want to get up. I weighed at my normal time so I know the number is good, but I wonder what it would have said had I ate dinner at my normal time. hmmmm My food hasn't been bad today not sure what I want for dinner though. May eat exactly what I had yesterday, that's a thought. Well don't give in to the extra eating that's what I did for a few days then I got mad at myself. LOL on the celery I only like it in tuna, chicken salad and potato salad. (don't eat potato salad any more) Thanksgiving is gonna be really interesting. I refuse to jepardise all that I have done for one day (pat on the back). Well need to go eat so I can get ready. My toe was killing me last night and this morning. I'll be so glad when the toenail comes off. Have a great evening. I'll be back tomorrow

jensmith72 08-05-2010 09:08 AM

Well I had a little more than usual yesterday. scale still says 201.0 this morning. I didnt like my lunch so it left me feeling unsatisfied and very hungry.
Total of 1530 calories.
I took my kids to meet my mom in Frederickburg last night (Darshell and Ana went with my mom for the rest of the week) I have to get them Saturday. I felt so sick I stopped at Chika-fila and had dinner. If felt like my stomache was eating itself away! :( I know that can cause diets to fail so I gave in to a temptation but stayed on the light side :)
Yesterdays menu:

Breakfast:310
Turkey bacon bowl
2 pc wheat bread with spray butter

Snack:125
V8 juice 1 slice wheat bread and turkey lunchmeat (dry)

Lunch: 260
bowl salad (Smokehouse BBq ranch chicken) I didnt really like it so it didnt satisfy my hunger

Snack: 185
2 pc wheat bread lettuce, tomato, onions, mustard and honey ham
(I ate this because I was so hungry I guess from not liking the salad)

Dinner:650
Chika-fila grilled chicken sandwich and sm waffle fries

only about 32oz of water..Ill do better today!!!

love2b150 08-06-2010 03:20 PM

Catching up on my meals here

8/2/10

Breakfast (415)
honey wheat toast w/spray butter & apple jelly, egg sub w/1 slice turkey bacon & 1/2 slice of cheese, plum juice, skim

Lunch (334)
H/C chicken Alfredo Florentine (took that chicken out can't eat that stuff) added 1.5oz salad shrimp, grapefruit

Snack (160)
cup of grapes, 5 saltines, a little cottage cheese w/peaches, 10 blueberries (first time eating fresh blueberries didn't much care for them but I think I can handle 10 a day, maybe work my way up to more)

Dinner (360)
Tilapia, green beans, 1/2 grapefruit, V8, oyster crackers and an Activia yogurt

total calories 1269 second day of trying to calorie cycle under by 155 calories
Exercise 2.75 miles walking drank to much before I left
Water so far 72oz plus 24oz decaf green tea

I am hoping to see a better number on the scale. I was up
1.0lb.

love2b150 08-06-2010 03:23 PM

Here's 8/3/10

Breakfast (313)
cottage cheese w/peaches, 1oz deli turkey, honey wheat slice, 1/2 grapefruit, Nutrigrain waffle, skim

Snack (90)
Special K strawberry bar

Lunch (465)
2oz barbeque baked chicken tenderloin, 1/2 mashed potatoes, 1/2 spinach, skim, Activia vanilla yogurt w/1/4 cup fresh blueberries

Snack (170)
rice cake, strawberry sherbet

Dinner (207)
yellow squash, 1/2 grapefruit, salmon, 1/2 cup greenbeans

Total calories 1245 under by -179
Exercise 2.14 miles track, 4.084 miles stationary bike
Water 48oz plus 2 cups of green tea

love2b150 08-06-2010 03:26 PM

8/4/10

Breakfast (220)
nutirgrain waffle, activia vanilla yogurt, skim milk

Snack (100)
Slim fast peanut butter bar

Lunch (365)
2oz turkey, slice swiss, 2 slices honey wheat toast w/n/s syrup, 1/2 n/s peaches, V8 juice

Dinner (327)
Fit & Active Teriyaki Noodle (I took our the chicken, waterchest nuts & mushrooms) I added salad shrimp, 1/2 grapefruit, diet cranberry juice

Evening snack (60)
cup of grapes

Total calories 1072 ... really low, yesterday went too fast for me. Seemed like I didn't have enough hours to do everything before church

love2b150 08-06-2010 03:28 PM

8/5/10

Breakfast (295)
Fit & Active mixed berry pomegranate non fat smoothie, 1/4 dry oatmeal cooked with no sugar syrup & cinnamon, V8 fusion diet, 1c grapefruit juice

Lunch (310)
diet cranberry, 1/2 cup chicken noodle soup with 5 saltines, 2oz turkey, skim, 1/2c no sugar peaches

Snack (310)
3 homemade chocolate chip cookies
Starbucks caramel lite frappacino

Dinner (367)
Fit & Active Lasagna w/tbsp Parmesan cheese, 1c broccoli, 1/2 grapefruit

total calories 1282
Exercise 3 mile walk
water 64oz so far plus 16 decaf green tea

Went to Walmart to have my glasses fixed the arm is bent. Didn't rally fix anything they had a lot left over from Wednesday so that's what they ater for dinner.

jensmith72 08-07-2010 10:29 AM

I didnt get a chance to stop in yesterday do here is my meals
B:turkeybacon bowl(240) and sandwich tin (100)
L: chicken ranch salad (350)
S: whole orange (60)
D: Red Robin royal burger and half the fries (687)
Total:1437
I posted a thread in a different section about unsweet tea being included or not as water intake and the response I got was it is. There is a myth about caffeines dehydrating effect that I researched to be not real so I realized that I infact drink about 64oz of water every day like I should be.

Going out of ton this afternoon for the day so Im about to geat a huge (healthy) breakfast to help me for the day!

My TOM is almost here and usually I feel as if I have lost weight but now that I actually weigh myself.. I will see for sure!! Today I am still at 201.4..(my body is having a haard time getting the idea of being in ONEderland!!! OH but I will get there)

love2b150 08-07-2010 11:33 PM

OK so this is what I ate yesterday 8/6/10

Breakfast (180)
plain honey wheat toast , Activia lite yogurt, and a nasty travel mug of coffee with about 4tbsp of non dairy creamer

Lunch (110)
Deli turkey, rice cake

Snack (120)
V8, Fit & Active mixed berry pomegranate smoothie

Dinner @ 11:30-11:50pm at ihop (125)
egg beaters, 1/2 slice wheat toast plain, fruit

Total calories 535

I loved the scale this morning but I know it won't stick but it was great to see 174.8 down 1.6lbs from yesterday.

love2b150 08-07-2010 11:38 PM

8/7/10 Here's what I had today. Dinner was interesting. I went to a taste testing party.

Breakfast (290)
3/4c Kashi, V8, Activia lite vanilla, honey wheat toast plain

Snack (90)
Special K bar

Lunch (235)
slice of Alfredo spinach pizza, diet cranberry, cup of grapes

Dinner (600) ???
a slice of Almond butter pound cake (it said that a serving is 310 calories), I also had some sample dips made with cream cheese, sour cream with some tostitos, some salsa

Total calories 1215

walked 3 miles this morning
136oz of water

love2b150 08-08-2010 11:17 AM

Yesterday afternoon/evening was great. I had a good time at the tasting even though afterwards I had no room for a real dinner. I drank a bottle of water and some a cup of green tea when I got home.

I was a little hungry when I got up this morning but I didn't have time to eat before church. I am having a hard time finding clothes that fit. The clothes that use to be tight are now way too loose. I never thought that I would see the day that it would look like I am swimming in my clothes. When I went to the tasting yesterday my friends sister-in-law actually noticed that I had lost weight. That made me feel good. Then this morning at church one of my walking buddies said, Hi Ms. Skinny. I smiled and thought wow, she's calling me skinny. She sees me in my walking clothes often but I guess in regular clothes you can really tell. When I came from church I had a protein shake made with 8oz of water and a serving of Activia lite vanilla yogurt. Not the tastiest thing but pretty filling. I also had a 100 cal pack of chip Ahoy cookies. I'm tired but I find that when I don't take my multi-vitamin I don't have much energy. So of course now that I have remembered I have taken them. Oh yesterday's weight was 174.8 this morning I was up .6 at 175.4, I knew that yesterday's weight was too good to be true. I hope that my weight is actually 170 by 9/6 I really want to make goal for the Labor Day challenge.

Well I'll be back later, Have a great day :)

love2b150 08-08-2010 06:32 PM

Well while entering my weight on fatsecret I realized that I am 20lbs down from my start date. :woohoo:

love2b150 08-10-2010 02:35 PM

Yoohoo ... Jennifer where are you :)

This is my update from 8/8/10

Breakfast (220)
chocolate protein shake made with water and vanilla Activia light

Snack (100)
chip ahoy 100 calorie pack

Lunch (364)
skim, 4oz chicken breast w/relish and lite mayo on a sandwich thin, low sodium V8

Snack (200)
2 servings oyster crackers, 4 baked lays with fiesta dip

Dinner (218)
2/3 cup potatoes, 3oz teriyaki chicken breast, 1/2 cup green beans

edit to add grapefruit 74 calories

total calories today 1176
water 68oz water plus 16oz decaf green tea
no exercise today, tummy is a little rumbly

Good news for me. I am down 20lbs today. I was 195.4 when I started this journey on 6/1 and today 69 days later I am 175.4. My official weigh in day is Tuesday so if my weight sticks I'll change my ticker on Tuesday morning. Yay ME for now

love2b150 08-10-2010 02:38 PM

Tomorrow is my official weigh in day. I am so hoping that scale says 175 so I can change my ticker. I was 175.4 yesterday, and 175.6 today.

My eats for today 8/9/10 ...

Breakfast (310)
skim, 1.5 cups honey nut cheerios, V8 fusion

Snack (190)
6 baked lays w/ fiesta dip, fit & active cinna twist

Lunch (388)
cup of grapes, cup of broccoli, 2/3 cup potatoes, 2oz teriyaki chicken, 2tbsp ketchup, fit & active thin wheats

Dinner (295)
Burger King salad, ff 1000 island, garlic butter croutons, Activia light peach yogurt, rice cake

Total calories 1333
Water intake 118oz
Exercise walked 3 miles track

The boys made cinnamon muffins but the didn't use any butter or oil. I had a half size one since they didn't rise. I have no clue as to how many calories were in it. So I added 150 to today's calories.

love2b150 08-10-2010 02:44 PM

OK my weigh in was .6 up from yesterday so I didn't make my 175 :(. I told Lauren on another thread no more unhappy faces. I did change my ticker to 176 so 19lbs down since my start date. I might be able to change my avatar to 20 by next Tuesday :).

Then I'll have a few dancing carrots :carrot: 4 to be exact :D

love2b150 08-12-2010 12:27 PM

8/10/10

Breakfast (140)
Activia light peach yogurt, 1/2c hash browns that I couldn't finish

Snack/lunch (380)
3 servings of oyster crackers to help with my stomach ache, then when I started to feel better I ate 6 baked lays with fiesta dip (dumb I know)

Snack afternoon (100)
100 calorie chip ahoy pack

Snack later afternoon (100)
Slim fast peanut butter bar

Dinner (295) in the car after stopping at Walmart
Activia vanilla light yogurt, 3/4 cup Kashi cereal measured by hand, 1/2 pack buddig ham, cup of grapes measured by hand

Snack (60)
new jello pudding snack

Total crazy calories 1180
Water intake 96oz
Exercise NONE