Old 06-05-2009, 03:23 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 318.9/ticker/165

Height: 6'

I weighed in at 244 this morning. That's 3 lbs. lost this week! I have Kindergarten graduation tonight. I'm so nervous! I hate speaking in front of people. Today was our last day. 13 1/2 weeks of vacation!
Skinnycow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 05:41 PM   #32  
South Beach Babe

S/C/G: 180/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinnycow View Post
I weighed in at 244 this morning. That's 3 lbs. lost this week! I have Kindergarten graduation tonight. I'm so nervous! I hate speaking in front of people. Today was our last day. 13 1/2 weeks of vacation!
That's fabulous!! I've added your results. Plus, no worries about tonight, just take deep breaths and be yourself! Good luck
TinaTiny82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 09:54 PM   #33  

Kindergarten graduation is over. I cried through the whole program. I only had one student this year. He giggled through all the songs and poems. We were quite a pair. Me crying and him giggling.

Last edited by Skinnycow; 06-05-2009 at 09:54 PM.
Old 06-06-2009, 07:21 PM   #34  
South Beach Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinnycow View Post
Kindergarten graduation is over. I cried through the whole program. I only had one student this year. He giggled through all the songs and poems. We were quite a pair. Me crying and him giggling.
Awww, so cute! I'm glad you made it through, even if you did cry, haha.
Old 06-07-2009, 03:01 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 231.6/220/209

Height: 5'6"

Hey, fellow teachers! I have not been very good about keeping up with this thread. Part of the problem is that our school year doesn't end until the 18th. But I will try to do a better job this week.

I did my Turbo Jam every day this week and ate pretty well. I lost 2.4 pounds this week! I am now down to 220.

Skinnycow, I wish my school had a graduation ceremony. That is so cute. If it makes you feel any better, my eyes spill over when the buses leave on the last day. I just can't help it. And congrats to you and Hello Nurse on your losses this week!

Last edited by leigh; 06-07-2009 at 03:01 PM.
leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 09:21 AM   #36  

I did w1d1 of c25k today. It kicked my butt! I could only do 15 min. I am so out of shape.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:32 AM   #37  
banned

S/C/G: 190/114/125

Height: 5'3"

I forgot to add my weigh in as of Friday June 5th....136! Weight is moving extremely slowly for me now as I get closer to a more normal size for me. Hopefully this will be a great summer for us all!
TamiL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 06:54 PM   #38  
South Beach Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh View Post
I did my Turbo Jam every day this week and ate pretty well. I lost 2.4 pounds this week! I am now down to 220.
Thant's great leigh, I'll add you to our group!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamiL View Post
I forgot to add my weigh in as of Friday June 5th....136! Weight is moving extremely slowly for me now as I get closer to a more normal size for me. Hopefully this will be a great summer for us all!
Hey, awesome job TamiL! I can't wait to be where you are right now. Keep up the good work

Hey all, do any of you go to a gym to workout? If so, how often do you go? What kind of exercise do you do? My goal this week is to go every day M-F and do my usual (half hour on a bike or running, half hour on an elliptical). I went today, yehaw! One day down, 4 to go.

If you don't work out at a gym, what kind of things do you do at home, and how often?

Last edited by TinaTiny82; 06-08-2009 at 06:54 PM.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:42 PM   #39  
Step away from the buffet

S/C/G: Hi294.4/Restart 276/ticker/180

Height: 5'10

I am sitting here surfing 3fc when I should be out walking. Or doing an exercise video. Or something. I wish I was one of those people who loves to exercise and cannot let the sun set without doing it. So far, that is just not me!

The nutrition plan is going well though. I stayed on plan over the scary weekend full of buffets, and this morning at the nurse's brunch. I just need to get the exercise thing down.

I am thinking of doing c25k too, but I am considering starting by just walking it. For instance, when it says to job, just walking faster. A figured I can do that for a month or so then start over and do the walk/jog. Have a good evening everyone, I am going to drag my butt off the chair!
Hello Nurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:24 AM   #40  
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello Nurse View Post
I am sitting here surfing 3fc when I should be out walking.
Hmm, here is my problem!!!!!!!
Old 06-09-2009, 01:53 PM   #41  
South Beach Babe

Hey all, get off the couch and exercise! Here's the boost you need....GO NOW! Haha, ahh well. I tried. I'm not too huge into working out yet but I'm trying to go more often. As far as my goal, I went today so that makes it 2 days down, 3 to go, wahoo
Old 06-09-2009, 02:05 PM   #42  
banned

LOL, I went for a walk with the dog this morning. I haven't gotten much exercise since work ended. My bus is at the back of a huge lot and I have to do alot of walking back and forth ( I consider that my exercise!). Now if I can just get into the habit of daily walks again.
Congrats Tina on your workouts!! Every little bit counts and soon you'll be doing the happy dance on the scale.
On a side note, hubby doesn't think I should continue to lose any more weight.....I think the green eyes of envy maybe at work here....Like honestly I am going to run off with one of the old guys at work, LOL LOL
Old 06-09-2009, 02:38 PM   #43  
South Beach Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamiL View Post
LOL, I went for a walk with the dog this morning. I haven't gotten much exercise since work ended. My bus is at the back of a huge lot and I have to do alot of walking back and forth ( I consider that my exercise!). Now if I can just get into the habit of daily walks again.
Congrats Tina on your workouts!! Every little bit counts and soon you'll be doing the happy dance on the scale.
On a side note, hubby doesn't think I should continue to lose any more weight.....I think the green eyes of envy maybe at work here....Like honestly I am going to run off with one of the old guys at work, LOL LOL
Thanks! Aww, a jealous hubby...be proud of your hotness! Just assure him that ripped, obnoxious jocks and old, wrinkly men don't appeal to you, haha.

Speaking of husbands, I finally convinced my hubby to join the gym with me this morning! It was really nice riding together and working out at the same time.
Old 06-09-2009, 05:22 PM   #44  
Step away from the buffet

S/C/G: Hi294.4/Restart 276/ticker/180

Height: 5'10

Well, I did drag myself off the 'puter and walked my 30 minutes last night! Small victories, but victories none the less. Tonight I have to clean horse stalls, so I will be getting plenty of exercise there. Today was day 1 of summer school, and as I expected, very quiet. Let's hope it stays that way since I am on call to 5 schools!
Hello Nurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:57 AM   #45  
South Beach Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello Nurse View Post
Well, I did drag myself off the 'puter and walked my 30 minutes last night! Small victories, but victories none the less. Tonight I have to clean horse stalls, so I will be getting plenty of exercise there. Today was day 1 of summer school, and as I expected, very quiet. Let's hope it stays that way since I am on call to 5 schools!
Cleaning horse stalls? I don't envy you! But you're right, that's great exercise.

I have a meeting with my chiropractor for the first time in 2 years...ya...DON'T quit going once you feel good. I did, and now I'm in more back pain than ever. I think the exercising may be making me use muscles and stretch areas I haven't used in a long time and my back is getting the brunt of it. Ahh, sweet relief will come at 11:30am! At least a little anyway, haha.