3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Twilighters wanting to be Dazzling!!! Numero Uno (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/172040-twilighters-wanting-dazzling-numero-uno.html)

Shopaholic1204 05-27-2009 01:37 PM

Shari~That is soooo sweet!!!!

Brown Eyed~I wanted to re-read New Moon..but ugh, its just so hard for me to read the depressing part. I really dont like it. I dont wanna be depressed right now. LoL!! My fave book is Eclipse!! I just love reading about Jasper's story. He's such a mystery. A hot sexy mystery, lol.

Michelle~Wow..that really sucks. You know know anything until he gets there and tells you himself though. I know when my hubby got to A school after boot camp..he wasnt allowed to leave the base during the week or something. And like he only got liberty on the weekends. I couldn't go see him though. It was too expensive. But I hope you get to see your bf!!!!!

Michelle125 05-27-2009 01:43 PM

I'm hoping he gets liberty on the weekends! He's going to try to have me come down once a month at least. But if he has no liberty on weekends, then I can't see him. I just have to wait and see what happens. Apparently he's at the most "fun" Base in the country, and they are supposedly only required to show up for morning PT. If they miss classes during the day then they can just fail out, just like college. I hope all of that is true, because he's older (28) and responsible, been there done the college thing, and all he wants the freedom for is to pick me up from the airport, take me places, and stay with me in my hotel. I think there are a lot of rules for the young 18-year olds who arrive and totally want to go nuts.

I do agree that the New Moon poster looks kind of Photoshopped, but I'm sure it'll look better once officially out. I really hope Midnight Sun is finished soon! The manuscript on her site is amazing!!

Shopaholic1204 05-27-2009 07:58 PM

The New Moon poster that is out, is the offical one. Someone already spotted it at a movie theatre!! (I found this out from one of the websites I go to, lol. They had a pic of it and everything, lol)

Not all guys go totally wild. I'm sure the ones with gfs and wives are pretty calm. Although, it is nice to be out of boot camp, so they probably wanna relax a little bit. My hubby was so happy just to be able to call me again, he spent half the time on the phone with me, lol. Then he got a 2 week leave before reporting to the ship. Man...I cant believe all that was like almost 6 years ago!!! Time has flown by fast!!! LoL!!

Sassy_Chick 05-27-2009 11:19 PM

Hello,

How are all your Twilighters doing? Are you dazzling today? lol. I am. Or I feel like I am. lol. I dunno what it is, if its because I switched to taking my meds in the morning vs. at night before work or if its due to the fact that my house is almost all unpacked FINALLY and we can FINALLY plan a cook out to invite all of our friends over or if its cuz I have been walking every night on my lunch at work...........or maybe all the above? :shrug: I can just feel the positive energy that I "radiate" and it honestly does "Attract" people to me, so I feel more social. :blah:

Anywho, I hope you all are doing well!

:hug:

JasonsLea 05-28-2009 02:27 AM

:wave: Twilighters!

Just dropping a line before I go to sleep and dream of Emmett! :D

Shopaholic1204 05-28-2009 10:51 AM

Sassy..I love the ducks in your siggy!! Too cute!!! LoL!!!!

I dont feel very dazzling today. I feel frumpy, lol. I need a shower..and I wanna go outside and get some fresh air. But its all ugly outside. Ugh.

Michelle125 05-28-2009 01:39 PM

Wow, so did you not see your hubby for 5 months?? I know my BF won't go nuts, but I'm afraid he'll have to stick to the overly protective rules. I'm hoping his rank gets him more freedoms, though.

I do not feel dazzling today all because of 2 cups of Blueberry Cobbler coffee. For some reason it totally messed with my blood sugar levels and I was so dizzy during my workout that my trainer was concerned and didn't push me too much. I've never felt that way from coffee before. I'm eating my lunch slowly and recovering from the insuling crash (I think that's what it was).

Shopaholic1204 05-28-2009 01:43 PM

When my hubby was in boot camp..I didnt see him for..hmm..I gotta think back now, lol. OH, okay, I didnt see him for 3 1/2 months. But we have gone through a 7 month deployment before. That one was the worst!!!

Thats crazy that the coffee did that to you. Maybe it had too much sugar in it or something. Be careful next time!!! Do you pay for your trainer??

JasonsLea 05-28-2009 11:16 PM

:wave: girls!

Today definitely wasn't dazzling.

TOM is gone but he left a 'present': 1 lb. ***. :dz:

Tomorrow is payday! Anyone got plans for the weekend?

Shopaholic1204 05-28-2009 11:57 PM

I was afraid of the present TOM left, lol. Until you said 1 pound. That sucks though. But its just one.

Tomorrow is payday for us too!! We're hitting the beach (if the weather is nice)

Michelle125 05-29-2009 02:47 PM

Ugh, I just typed this long post and the window crashed! Trying to remember everything I said...

This weekend I'm studying and breaking for the Stanley Cup playoffs to write play-by-plays for the BF. :) It's killing him he can't watch the Pens! I'm getting my MBA and I have a 5-week summer semester that is kicking my behind. So all weekend it's studying, working out, and watching hockey (and talking to BF on Sunday!!!). :D

Oh, the New Moon trailor comes out this Sunday night on MTV, then it will be on some website after that. I can't wait to see it! I can hardly wait for the movie.

Today I'm down 18lbs and I'm hoping by Monday I'm down to 20. BF and I had a bet that we'd both lose 30lbs while he was in Basic. So far he's lost nothing from the bad food and lack of exercise (I know, right?? He's BORED out of his mind! So surprising!) and so far I'm the one kicking butt. :) I don't even know what we bet, lol.

I hope everyone has a good weekend and some of you have a beach involved!

Shopaholic1204 05-29-2009 07:20 PM

Ugh...I feel just awful right now. I thought AF was over, but its not. So now I have a horrible headache and lower back pain. Then to top it off..its thundering really loud outside..and its making my head hurt even worse!!!

On a side note..you know what thunder means..LOL!!

Did anyone see the 15 second clip of the NM trailer?!?!? 15 seconds was NOT enough!!!!!! I cannot wait until sunday to see the whole trailer!!!! I'm soooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fonzo keeps on asking me if I'm gonna cry, lol. I'm like.."no, why would I cry? I didnt cry when I saw the Twilight trailer." And he's all..."well, you cried when you got the convention tickets." And I'm just like..."that was different!!!" LoL!! Which is true. It is different. At the convention, I actually get to MEET the people..rather than seeing them on the big screen. So pshhhh to him, lol.

Speaking of which...I'm gonna buy the Kellan photo op tickets tonight!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I can see if I can buy the Ashley tickets too!!! That way I'll have everyone I wanna meet. I'm just gonna get autographs from the rest of the people..I dont really want pics with Billy, Michael or Justin. If Peter were going, then I would've gotten a pic with him..but nooooo he's not going anymore. Grr...oh well. I'm happy with Jackson, Kellan & Ashley. Fonzo is excited to meet Ashely. He has a major crush on her, lol.

Okay..gonna go lay down now.

Michelle125 05-29-2009 09:50 PM

Have you ladies seen these pics?

http://thesuperficial.com/2009/05/ro...x=0&bfm_page=0

Shopaholic1204 05-29-2009 10:25 PM

Oh yessss!!! Totally hot!!!

You should join Twifans.com. They are very up to date on everything Twilight!!! And add me!!!!! http://www.twifans.com/profile/Frances <~~my page

Shopaholic1204 05-30-2009 12:54 AM

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! I got my photo op tickets for the Twilight convention!!! I'm gonna take a pic with Kellan Lutz *drools*

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...normal_018.jpg

2 down..1 to go!! Woohoo..I'm so excited for this convention!!