Old 05-19-2009, 01:37 PM   #106  
kitty Momo

Good Morning -

I will have to catch up better tomorrow when I have a day off from work! I will just hit and miss right now, sorry.
This'll be my 6th day of work and I am sooooo ready for a day off! My room is taking on a life of it's own. I just dumped all the clothes in the closet so I wouldn't see them in piles anymore. ha ha ha.

And I swear I think I stepped on a slug this morning in the kitchen and I tossed it in the sink. It is like wth? Everything goes to **** when I don't clean for a week??

And I was even too lazy to make it to the store for salad fixings so I guess I will have to eat something fattening at work.....like something smothered in cheese. Seems to be the cooks speciality. lol k- being mean. Maybe they will have a good soup , yesterday was beef barley and i bought 2 small bowls. I don't usually work on Mondays so I treated myself.....yay

*sigh

anyway.........

Kathy - How is Little Punkin? The fall on the trampoline sounds brutal, poor thing.

Sue - Then he pushed up your ribs?? wtf....lol , sorry for the cussing but no one is pushing my ribs anywhere. Geez, hope you are feeling ok today. Rememeber when the medical people tried to push a tube down my nose and couldn't get it down (because I have a dainty nose *snort*) and after 2 tries I said "that's enough!!!"....geezus. I am out of there.

Jules- ya , I know you can be lonely in a marriage too. I kind of would like a guy friend to tool around with , I am making some friends w/ my co workers though. How is Dominic and the teething? Always stuck some ice in a sock and wet it for the girls to suck on, seemed to help them w/ their teething. I would be scared on a motorcycle! Do you have pic's on myspace? I will have to go look.

Katy - You still playing with the compost? lol We had some beautiful weather for all that outdoor activity, I bet your place looks nice.

Cristina - Wow, you sound busy busy. It is nice that you are there to help w/ C & Cambrie for the summer. It'll probably cost me around $200 for Gaby's part time care, though I think her father will pick up that bill. anyway, the whole house sale thing sounds stressful, take it easy! And I am so inspired by your exercise I swear today I will go join the hospital gym and stop talking about it! Need to get in shape.

Sassy - sorry about AF.

Hi to Francie & MIndee!

I better get going to work, going to be late. I did sign the lease to the new place, eff for May 30th, she already gave me the keys though. Pool Man is still there, I am not to going to drool over him though it was making me ummmm, crazy. lol He is cute though, and such a good instructor. *sigh.
The R's finally got their money and Rach ran out and got hair extensions and Beck a cell phone as their 1st purchase.

And ya...........Memorial Day weekend is coming up fast! Any special plans??

oops, late.

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 05-19-2009 at 01:38 PM.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 02:51 PM   #107  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Omg..I was just outside watching the Blue Angels do practice runs!!! It was soooooo exciting!!!!! I might go with Fonzo to work tomorrow (at 4am!!)..so I can watch the actual show. But the only downside is..I'll be there mostly alone, and the allllllllllll damn day, lol. LoL!!! But it might be worth it. The Blue Angels are freakin awesome, and I only got to see them once, and that was from the ferry. I dunno what to do.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 03:08 PM   #108  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

for some reason I haven't gotten an email from this site about posts, so that is why I am behind this time!

nothing really new on this end....just getting things ready. Marissa is getting tested tomorrow, and then Logan is getting tested on Friday. by the end of this week, we should know if they are developing right where they should be or if they will need some extra help like Brandon! I can't believe that we are already coming up on Memorial weekend!!!

Jules~ I am sure that there are plenty of summer programs for the kids.....but we don't have the money let alone know how we would get them to the programs! the city does have a soccer program, and Brandon just made the cut age wise, but we didn't have the extra $65 for him to join this year. so we just play with a couple of the balls that they have outside. The Wii is going......I haven't really been on it that much because I have been taking the kids outside more. But I will get on there and at least weigh myself from time to time and do a little bit. I have been wanting to get on there and bowl. A friend of ours, the one that works here, came over last week to fix our blinds and was asking about the Wii Fit board. I told him that you can do Yoga and Strength training on it......so he now has an open challenge to do drunk yoga when he comes over next. (which should be fun because he seems pretty confident that he will be able to do it without any problems!)

Kathy~ We have actually been able to get out for our walks lately.....she tries to get me to go at midnight though! she seems to think that I don't have to go to bed in order to function every day. I need to get back into the habit of doing it every day again. And once the weather gets nice out all the time, we will start taking family walks after dinner! As for who I am rooting for in the playoffs, I am a hardcore Detroit Red Wings fan!

Sue~ Yup, school will be out here soon and who knows how I will manage to stay sane! the boys already drive me nuts with their bickering back and forth, so I am hoping to be able to stay sane during the summer!

Francie~ We live a couple of miles away from the local military base, so we get to see the planes when they fly over doing their drills and such. they have air shows around here, and I am not sure if the next one is this year or next year.

hello to every one else.....sorry if I missed any one, and I am sure that I did. I have to run and get the mail and finish up on here
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 03:49 PM   #109  
RosieKate

HI everyone

Well, I just realized I am not going to finish my LazyMan by Memorial Day...I think the compost distracted me too much. I am getting exercise, just not the type I set out to do last month. Oh well. I am glad I got back in the pool to swim, I do really like that. I really don't like biking on a stationary bike...it is good to know these things. My next goal is going to be more about my bad behaviors, I think. I really need to work on snacking and sneaking bites here and there. That really slows me down and they are the hardest of my bad habits to control. I was telling DH the other night that sometimes I think I treat food like an alcoholic treats alcohol. I don't mean to minimize the seriousness of alcoholism, but I do catch myself exhibiting some of the behaviors ( ie sneaking, not knowing when to stop, denial) Maybe my goal will be to sit at the kitchen table to eat. I've tried this one so many times, but one of these days it has to click, right?

Susan - compost pile is half done. I've been a little stiff and sore, but not too bad. Can't wait to hear all about your new place.

Sue - :bighugs: But not too big - yikes! Hope the shot helps your rib pain...hopefully the doc has really figured it out this time. You've been living with this for a long time and you deserve a break.

Crsitina - OUCH! Where did the ball hit you? I use to play softball and can just feel the smack...ouch ouch ouch. Hope you feel better soon and can get back to your exercise. Sorry about the home selling woes...I really hope you can get a buyer soon and be done with it.

Sassy- Hang in there...I'm jealous, my peonies haven't popped yet and I am getting impatient!

Francie...well, depends on what kind of guns you are talking about Hope you can see the actual show, but it is so cool that you can watch the practice runs.

Mindee - GL with the testing...it's great that you are getting them checked at a young age..early intervention is the best! Summer will go by fast...run them outside at every opportunity

Jules- your shade plants sounds lovely. I dunno about the shasta daisies, I think they need sun, but they are hardy so it may not matter. Lupines are so pretty. I have a north side that get mostly shade with a few spots that get alot of sun (our lot is on an angle) I planted strawberries in the sunny parts. In the shady areas I have siberian iris, hostas, rose campion ( which seems to grow everywhere!), mahonia, and ferns. I agree with Sue that ferns do really well and they are easy to propagate. Every winter I cut them back to the ground then all the spring growth is new and pretty.

Kathy - Hi - hope you are having a good day

Hi to anyone else reading this. I have to get a stew going in the crock pot and bake some muffins. Then I hope to balance my check book and water my plants before bus stop time. Such excitement :P I just heard the rain start to come down, so garden is out...hopefully the sun will return in the next day or two and I can get back out in the yard and finish up the compost pile

Have a great day, everyone!

ETA - anyone watching the Bachelorette? I watched the 24 finale last night, so I skipped it, but was wondering if it was worth tuning in. Jillian seems to be out to have good time...don't think she expects to get a husband out of it, and that would make her one of the more realistic people ever to do this show :P Still could be fun to tune it....

Last edited by RosieKate; 05-19-2009 at 03:53 PM.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:44 PM   #110  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Katy- I have to admit to watching Jillian last night. You are right that she seems more realistic than most. She has a great sense of humor. But, oh my, where did they get some of those guys?? I wasn't really taken with any one guy, some are really dorky. LOL Hopefully it gets better. (and the twist was 5 extra guys)

Mindee- Hope all the testing gets done and gives you an idea of where things stand. Look how great Brandon has done by you getting an early start. Yay for you.

Susan- Hope you can enjoy some time off. I know how the house gets away from you when you work every day. Ugh! But when you are off you can't bury yourself in housework all the time. I know you are anxious to move, but geeze, I hate to think of you packing and hauling again!! LOL

Cristina- Wow..hope the soreness goes away soon. Did you forget to duck? So, you are watching both younguns for the summer...every day? I am supposed to have little Mason for a few hours this week...don't know when though. I am ready. I told them to bring the stroller and we will walk.

Jules- I just ordered 50 lily bulbs. LOL..Should be fun finding room for them. Most of my shaded areas do get minimal sun at some point of the day. My shasta daisies did well last year with very little sun though.

Francie- Those planes are breath taking. We have a base nearby too and see some "fly overs."

Sassy- Sorry about TOM. Take time to relax while your mom is here then try, try again...the trying is the fun part. (well...at least I thought it was 30 years ago..lol)

Kathy- Has it officially passed the SNOW season for you yet? We are supposed to get 80 degrees this week. I prefer about 70 to 75, but can't complain. Yet anyway. haha

Okay, I need to get my rear in gear. I have pork cooking and will add cabbage. I ironed most of the day...let it get away from me and had to catch up. I hope to ride the bike. I did a mile only yesterday...didn't know it would pull my ribs. Geeze, do you have to use your ribs for EVERYTHING??

A note about the ribs. The malady is called costochondritis. Usually can make you think you are having a heart attack if it is in the middle of your chest. Mine is along the bottom of my ribs, front and back and just makes me think I am having pain in my organs. (or it did, now I feel foolish about that)

Off I go to finish cooking. Have a Happy Hump Day tomorrow....
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:54 PM   #111  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Mindee, Katy & Sue~I just came back from watching the Blue Angels again. Omg, it was soooooooo cool seeing all 4 doing their famous loop. They had colored smoke. Fonzo said he took some pics, so I'll post them later. I will be going to work w/him tomorrow, cuz I really wanna see the show. I'm gonna bring a couple of books with me to read, lol. And wear one of Fonzo's hats, lol. I'm so excited to see the actual show tomorrow. And Katy..ya, I like "those" guns better...hahaha!!!! LoL!!
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:57 PM   #112  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

STOP! DO NOT POST HERE.....SEE YOU AT BIK #78
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote