Old 05-21-2009, 11:05 PM   #31  
Kitten steps to fitness

S/C/G: 208.5/?/148

Height: 5' 6"

Hi 2B, thanks for the welcome! I can't blame my weight gain on both my kids; with my son I only gained 16 pounds, and he was over 9 pounds! And you would think with all the energy it takes to chase them around, we would be super-skinny! But for me, it's more a lack of energy.

Does this group have a specific weigh-in day? I plan on weighing in once weekly and was thinking it would be Sunday, but I could change it.

- PdC
Pas de Chaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 01:52 PM   #32  
Crazy runner

S/C/G: 213/131/maintaining

Height: 5'4.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pas de Chaton View Post
Hi 2B, thanks for the welcome! I can't blame my weight gain on both my kids; with my son I only gained 16 pounds, and he was over 9 pounds! And you would think with all the energy it takes to chase them around, we would be super-skinny! But for me, it's more a lack of energy.

Does this group have a specific weigh-in day? I plan on weighing in once weekly and was thinking it would be Sunday, but I could change it.

- PdC
Hiya and welcome!! Sounds like you have a good plan to tackle the weight loss. I think we usually just weigh in whenever we want to. Mine is usually Fridays or Saturdays, but others have done Mondays. So really, it's whatever suites you!

Well as for me, the birthday gain is gone and I am down just slightly from last week. I'll take it, though! We have lots of fun stuff planned for this weekend: running today and hiking tomorrow morning. Probably run again on Sunday if my legs are up for it. We don't have any big BBQs planned except maybe a casual one with our neighbors on Sunday. I'm actually glad for this as it will keep the temptations to a minimum! My challenge to myself is to make it this weekend without gaining any weight. Saturdays are usually the day I end up eating bad food.

I just wanted to share a really nummy lunch I just had! A cup of hot and sour soup from Pei Wei is 150 cals, and two spring rolls are 180 cals for both of them! They were sooo tasty!
Fat Pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 09:31 AM   #33  
Kitten steps to fitness

Oops, didn't exercise yesterday. My hubby's been out of town on a temporary assignment for work and flew home last night, just for the weekend. It was a crazy, busy day and I didn't exercise. I did walk, however. Hopefully I'll get my aerobics in today. I refuse to compromise on my walks, so at least I'm not completely sedentary.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:51 AM   #34  
Kitten steps to fitness

Down 3-1/2 pound from last week. My period started this week so that's probably one reason. I have been doing great with exercise and decent with food, until yesterday. As I said above, hubby is in town and we tend to make bad food choices when we're together. But I'll get back on track today.

How is everyone else doing this weekend?
Old 05-25-2009, 01:53 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 213/169/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi guys, and welcome Pas de Chaton!

I'm heading back home tomorrow but popped on the computer for a bit tonight and saw all the action here!! Woohoo.. I will weigh in on Tuesday I think because I'd rather use my own scale and do it first thing in the morning.. I'm hoping the damage wasn't too bad

Hope everyone had a good weekend!
paperSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 02:04 PM   #36  
Crazy runner

Hi everyone! Happy Memorial Day for those of us in the States...enjoying my day off, for sure!

Seems I have finally gotten my act together...down to 184.4 this morning . Very happy, and am up to running 25+ minutes now. Now I'm off to relax before grilling... we're having jalapeno/lime/garlic marinated steak tonight. YUM!
Old 05-26-2009, 11:15 AM   #37  
I can do it !!!!

Height: 5'6"

We don't have a weigh in day but I guess we should.
We did have a chart going around to keep track of all of us and our body percent loss or something.
I'm sick AGAIN. I wondered if I had the swine flu but my mom said I would be sicker if it were swine flu.
I have a cold, sinus, headache, lost my voice and a stomach bug.
I just can't catch a break!
2Bthinagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:09 AM   #38  
Crazy runner

2B - sorry you're not feeling so good! You just can't seem to catch a break! Summer colds are the worst, too... when the weather's nice and then you still feel crummy..ugh! Hope you start to feel better soon!

This week is going well. I managed NOT to start out the week with a gain, which is pretty big for me... as of today I'm down officially 30 lbs but I'll wait until Saturday for my official weigh in to record it. That should be enough motivation to keep my eating in check!

Was planning on running 4.5 miles yesterday but it was rainy, windy and cold so I stayed indoors and did a upper body strength DVD instead. Really kicked my butt..in a good way!
Old 06-01-2009, 03:58 PM   #39  

Wow.. it's really dead here.. I'm weighing in today at 179 lbs but I don't know if that is real or whether I still am going to regain more weight I lost during my stomach bug last week.

Hope everyone is doing well.. come back!!!
Old 06-23-2009, 05:09 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 222/ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

Hello all, hopefully you will not mind a new friend! I have gone completely off-track and am hoping to find a way to keep the numbers going in a favorable direction. I've been fairly decent with my Elliptical machine, but the weekend visitors and outings always undo what I do during the week. I hope to be around 150 in 12 months. I'm current around 220.

I'd also like to start swimming again. I swam competitively for years and love it, but I don't want to go anywhere near a public place in a bathing suit! Maybe that can be a mini-goal reward. Mmmmmm chlorine
Shawski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:23 PM   #41  
Cause I'm worth it!!!!

S/C/G: 202/See Ticker/130

Height: 5"6

hi shawski im in the same boat, and love swimming! PM me sometime!
vouge09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 01:27 PM   #42  

The June thread is here:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=173518