Old 05-15-2009, 08:37 PM   #91  
So close!

S/C/G: 162/143/105

Height: 5'3"

Good luck on the interview, Riverite! I probably won't be around much more this weekend, my boyfriend is graduating and I'll be out to dinners and lunches with him and his family and I will also be completing the first stage of my move - the move out portion. I don't get to move IN until next weekend... hopefully it'll be fun though, and I'll be too busy to have cravings or do too much snacking. At least I am done with the dining hall!!
Rowenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:29 PM   #92  
the 20 year old wonder.

S/C/G: 186.2/182/130

Height: 5'7''

oooh! good luck on the interview!

i, also, will be busy this weekend.

moving out of dorms, yay.

but i will be on to log my weight in the morning, i am super scared i gained again.

tonight for dinner i had mini english muffin pizzas, 2 english muffins for 4 mini pizzas. they were so tasty and really filling and all 4 of the mini pizzas, an apple, and broccoli in cheese sauce was only 6 points!
freakiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 11:05 PM   #93  
I aim to misbehave

S/C/G: 225/tick/175

Height: 5'8"

Your mini pizzas sound good! We had some kind of low calorie pizza tonight for dinner--it wasn't very good. We will definitely have to try your mini pizzas. I used to make pizza on tortillas--that was also pretty good.

The interview went okay today---I never know if it is good or bad.

Ariel - Good luck with moving--the good thing about moving is that it is a workout!
Riverite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 09:52 AM   #94  
the 20 year old wonder.

i am still 146. boo.

Breakfast - 7pts.

2 Kashi Waffles (3pts.)
1 FiberOne Yogurt (1pt.)
Strawberries (0pts.)
WW Chocolate Chip Cookie (1pt.)
Fiber Granola Bar (2pts.)
Old 05-16-2009, 10:29 AM   #95  
So close!

Hang in there, Ariel. We all have our ups and downs. I am (thankfully) done with my week of bouncing between 109 and 112 and am back between 108 and 109... I don't think I'm going to hit my goal by June 1, but as long as I can get back into my old exercise routine, I will be happy. I am going to the gym for the first time in a week (besides for yoga class) so it will be interesting to see how out of shape I have gotten...

Good luck with the move, Ariel!
Old 05-18-2009, 12:11 PM   #96  
the 20 year old wonder.

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Nothing like final weeks, when its like the intro to the summer. Monday morning and I didn't have to wake up early or do anything. This morning, I woke up, watched an episode of "United States of Tara", did some cardio, took a shower, then headed down to my boyfriends room and had some delicious Kashi Waffles (3 pts for 2!), some yogurt, and an apple. And now here I am about to straighten my hair and head to work. My last final is tomorrow morning at 8AM so I will be spending my shift at work reviewing precalculus, which might as well be in latin for me. But after that final I have nothing to do until Friday! I have work on Wednesday afternoon, then I am taking the 3hr drive back to Ocean City that evening and then I lounge around unpacking/cleaning until I start up work at home on Friday. I'm pretty excited.

I hope everyone's day is lovely!

OH! Also, if any of you were interested in my progress pics, here is a link:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171894
Old 05-18-2009, 09:52 PM   #97  
I aim to misbehave

S/C/G: 225/tick/175

Height: 5'8"

Wow, Ariel! You look awesome! Congrats on your progress!
Riverite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:52 PM   #98  
So close!

Ahh! I have been MIA for way too long. I am all moved out, though, which is such a relief. Internet will be sporadic for the rest of this month, though. I went to the gym and did strength training, plus 65 minutes of cardio, and I've been walking around downtown all day. I haven't been to the grocery store yet, so I had Subway today, but I resisted and didn't get chips or a cookie or a soda. Just plenty of water today.

It has been quiet around this thread lately... I hope the rest of you are doing alright, and are just busy!
Old 05-20-2009, 05:24 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 260/234/140

Height: 5'4"

Hello all! I hope you're enjoying mid-week. My weekend was a lot of fun. One of my best friends got married on Sunday. I looked like an enormous pink elephant in my fluffy bridesmaid dress, but it was worth it. I would have walked down the aisle in a potato sack if the bride had asked me too.

I'm still stuck solidly at a whopping 237 as of today, but it's my TOM so I don't feel badly about it. I've walked over 10 miles so far this week, and will probably do more tomorrow.
craftykath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 09:32 AM   #100  
the 20 year old wonder.

i need some serious serious help here. i fell off the plan this past week because i have just been so stressed and sad about various things and i reverted to the only way i knew how to treat that, with food. i gained 8 pounds last week. i am not 154lbs. 12lbs. lighter than i was when i started medifast. with 3weeks of eating i have managed to successfully erase 4 weeks of work. i feel terrible. just terrible. i have never hated myself more. i just don't know what to do anymore.
Old 05-23-2009, 10:10 AM   #101  
So close!

Ariel! I am here for you! I know those numbers feel awful, but look at it this way... your weight has changed so rapidly in both directions - but it's been such a short time! It feels awful to stay bigger now when you know how much better you can look and feel - but there is plenty of time. You can reverse that weight gain, but you have to stay focused and not let yourself get completely discouraged. Medifast helped you lose very quickly, but you can't expect to be able to do that on your own. Focus on losing slowly, and making good choices. I know you have it in you! I admire your food planning and choices and I'm so proud of what you have accomplished! Everyone falls of the wagon sometimes - I have been up and down this month a lot. You can do it! I'll be around all day if you need someone to talk to.
Old 05-24-2009, 03:21 PM   #102  

I fell off my plan this weekend, Ariel. My fall has been pretty epic. But things like this happen to everyone. Weight loss is anything but easy. And you definitely should not hate yourself, ever. Don't let this discourage you.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:10 PM   #103  

I'm a threadkiller. I hope everyone's week is going well!