Old 03-05-2009, 09:53 AM   #61  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Good morning ladies...

Sorry for bein gmis yesterday...busy day with the little rugrat and errands and other stuff. Today is a busy one as well...it is supposed to be 84 so we plan on getting out today and enjoying the beautiful weather...plus other stuff! I WILL be back later to catch up.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:02 AM   #62  
One day at a time

OMG! JULES...that is sooo funny...love the guy in the middle...looked like he was really getting into it! Best way ever to exercise-drunk!

FRANCIE...that is a cool little gadget! Just couldn't imagine trying to watch something on that tiny thing though, lol.

Okay...ladies...I'll be back later this evening after the little one is gone...no preschool today.

Have a good one!
Old 03-05-2009, 12:49 PM   #63  
kitty Momo

wow, to the weather where you live Cristina! Sounds so nice, enjoy it for me!

A quick fly by for me, I need to get to work,another 6 days in a row. Annoyed w/ the Bachelor still , happy to hear about Jillian!

anyway, lousy on my evening eating and am back up to 145, so need to tighten my mouth and get serious again. What a pain. I don't know why this is so hard?? Maybe I am bored w/ the whole thing?

If you need a hug here is one !

hello to everyone.

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 03-05-2009 at 12:50 PM.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:50 PM   #64  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hola.

Well my bf woke us up after she got off of work this morning. (she works the exact same shift as me -- we work together) Which was kinda good since DH has to go and get our breaks fixed on our car today. So I am here all alone today.

I am so not motivated either. I just want to go climb back into bed and go back to sleep!!!! lol. It is totally beautiful outside today though, its like 60 degrees outside. I have the heat off and a couple windows open.

I know the sunshine and nice weather should motivate me, but it doesn't. I dunno what is wrong with me lately. I am just soooooo tired........and I've been on "vacation" since last week.......I knowe we have moved and all but I honestly didn't do much moving because we had so much help I didn't really need too. I have been helping put things away and I did clean the old apt. But still nothing like what the rest of the people have been doing.

Well I made an appt. with my RE (Reproductive Endocrinologist) my bf's mom recommended him and that was another reason she stopped by this morning, to give me the #, well she just went ahead and dialed and handed me the phone. lol. (yeah she is very um motivating to get things done.....lol)

So my appt. w/ the dr is March 26th @ 10:30 AM. I think I have a plan. I want to try to of course get pregnant ASAP. I will give myself until next September. That gives me more than a year to get pregnant. I am hoping that I can get pregnant right away and then get pregnant again after that because my um time is running out here. So if I do not get pregnant by next year, then that is it. I'm not trying no more because I will just be too old and I don't wanna be an old granny at my kids hs graduation. lol.

Then if I do not get pregnant by next September, I think I am going to go for the WL Surgery. That also give me that amount of time to lose weight on my own as well. I know I have been doing a pretty decent job, but I have a long ways to go yet and I am just really sick of carrying this weight around.

I found out today that I weigh the exact same as my fil does. Now my fil is a foot taller than me, so it doesn't look bad on him, it looks really bad on me. That is the bad part about being shorter, your weight shows.

Anyways, that is about all from my end.

Take Care Everybody!!!!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:42 PM   #65  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Sassy~My friend gave me this tea called Fertili Tea. It supposed to help you get pregnant. I've been drinking it for 2 days now..so I havent noticed any changes yet..but hopefully I'll notice something soon. If you cant get preg, then you can always adopt.

Btw..Jason is such a creep!! Read this!!
http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/03/05...e-other-woman/
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:40 PM   #66  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

this will be a quick one from me for now....

I have talked to my mom a couple of times through email and she hasn't stated if my grandma is getting worse or not. although I haven't gotten an email back from her since I asked her how she was doing.

I have been doing our laundry so far today, and that is a chore in itself. I just put all three loads back in for another time around the dryer to make sure that they are all dry!

Logan and Marissa are both not napping......so it will be an early bedtime for them tonight! Brandon got up at about 2:15 this morning and ended up in bed with us.....then he kicked Tommy out of bed, literally. so it was a rough go round for us. hopefully he will go to bed early tonight as well!

Tommy did get a call, in fact he got two today, from the lady from the temp agency. the first call was for a position on the second shift, which with three kids doesn't work well. so, he passed on that job offer. then she called here about an hour ago with a new position on day shift. she is faxing over his resume and will call when she hears something back! so, if all goes well, she thinks that he will start tomorrow at 6 or 6:30am and work until 2 or 2:30pm!
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:39 AM   #67  
ugggg.....

Mindee--second shift was always my fave..I could wake up on my own and get things done around the house before I went to work and then go to sleep when I got home. I am not a morning person..I know I never will be even though I can't sleep past 8am anymore...when that alarm rings at 5:45 AM I want to do nothing but turn it off and stay in bed. When I get home I have to push myself to do anything except plop my butt on the couch and veg out in front of the tv. I worked third shift and absolutely hated it. I couldn't sleep and got severe headaches. Good luck to Tommy--hope he gets the day shift...

Francie--I read about the Bachelor and even tried to get into it this season, but didn't finish. Melissa was my fave. I liked Stephanie too, but Jason wasn't for her, I see her with a refined good looking older and very rich man. You would think after being "hurt" by Deanna and having a small son to be a role model for, Jason would have been a wonderful bachelor. It would have been better to have had a repeat of the guy that didn't choose either.. Lots of hate on message boards for him and Molly.

Sassy--sometimes the "rest" of the move is harder than the heavy lifting part. I bet your place is starting to look awesome. Good luck on the fertility treatments--hope we have to send baby gifts to you and Francie like we did Mindy!!

SuzyQ--Just so you don't get bored with us. I wish taking it off was as easy as putting in on myself. Hugs back at you!!!

Cristina--I would love some temps in the 80's--we are suppossed to be in the 60's the next few days then back to the 40's.

Hi to everyone else!!!! Hope everything is well....

Going to take Dominic to get pics done at Sears today. Teri called his babysitter and told her she was bringing hom back to her instead of putting him in the company daycare. It's easier for hubby and me since the babysitter is 10 minuntes from where we work and Dominic will come spend the night at our house on Mondays and Thursdays. Teri said she will probably stay the night those noghts so it's a half an hour drive home instead of an hour!!
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:17 AM   #68  
One day at a time

Good morning, all...

I meant to make it back but it just didn't happen. I have been so tired lately and once I get dinner done and sit to eat, I am pretty much done for the day.

It was a hot one yesterday...85! It was in the high 70's when I went for a walk and man did I regret it. Supposed to be in the 70's today. Keep thinking after a few days of this beautiful weather we are going to get hit with a good snow storm, lol. Can't believe the time change is this weekend either, ugh!

JULES...pictures are going to turn out so cute! Of course with a cutie pie like Dominic how can they not! And I agree with you about liking the instructor on the exercise dvds. There's some I just can't stand and wouldn't be able to do them. I've seen this Gilad guy on FitTv and like him, and what he does. Wish I could be in Hawaii with them doing the exercise, lol! You are doing great with yours!

SUSAN...I did enjoy the weather yesterday...it was nice and warm! I hear ya on staying on plan/eating etc...why the heck does it have to be so stinking hard?!!! I am in a mood where I just want to quit! I won't of course, but would love to! But yeah, thinking I too am bored with it all. I wish I was in the 140's like you! Hope you have a good day today, don't work too hard!

And speaking of the scales...I didn't WI last Saturday...was just so frustrated with all this. Got down to 178 point something when I was sick and then quickly shot back up to 180 something...just tired of it all. But as I said, I can't and won't quit. I have come to far and I refuse to gain back the little bit I lost. I know I keep going up and down from 180-183'ish but I refuse to stay there. So for now, I guess I will just keep bouncing back and forth.

MINDEE...hoping Tommy got the day job!

SASSY...you'll be settled in soon enough, then it will seem like it was all just a dream.

SUE...hoping you are enjoying Vegas!

HIYA KATY, TAMMY, KATHY, FRANCIE, MICHELLE, ASIA and anyone else I have missed!

Nothing smuch going on today. Enjoying the warm weather today. Have both kids today, Chase and Cambrie. Going to go for a walk later...walk for me, bike ride for them. Was going to take them to the show but there is nothing on. Their grandma takes them almost every weekend so whatever is on they have already seen...nothing new on. So I just got some dvds yesterday. Hoping to not sit in front of the tv all day. Then will take them for pizza later. I'll try to get some exercise in later this evening, or take my free day today...we'll see. Anywho...

Take care ladies, and I hope everyone has a wonderful day/weekend!
Old 03-06-2009, 01:35 PM   #69  
kitty Momo

Good Morning -

We made it to Friday, what a fast week here!

Jules- Do you like Sears pictures, I have never tried that one, always went to JCPen. when the girls were little. I'ld like to get a picture of all the girls w/ me for my birthday, that would be nice to have, either that or a tattoo. lol -jk
Don't get me started on Jason, what a dimwit. He would have showed a lot more maturity if he didn't pick Melissia or Molly and just said he needed more time or whatever. He just doesn't really *get* it that he propsoed to someone and gave her a ring!! Duh, that means something dimwit, you don't crying over some other lady the minute the cameras stop rolling. And btw - he cried A LOT in the show! Whatever.....I just want to kick him in the shins.lol

Cristina - wow, I want your weather! It isn't too bad today, 50ish. hmmm, I had a glass of wine and some pretzels w/ mustard last night. Thought about my boredom with it all....lol. I actually was 143.8 this morning, so maybe I should drink more??? lmbo, jk. *sigh..... I'll keep at it if you keep at it! Hope you have a good day w/ Chase & Cambrie!

Mindee- Good luck w/ Tommy's employment! You're lucky he was able to get a job so fast.

Hi to Francie & Sassy and everyone else!

Better get to work myself! My knee hurts from bending all the way to the floor, I am getting old , I guess.
Dressed Gaby this morning in a dress that I bought last Fall, was too short but she refused to take it off so I told her to not to bend over and to keep her legs shut, don't want anyone to see her undies. She just laughed.
Charlottes Web is this weekend, it is at the childrens theatre and G will have swimming before that tomorrow night.
At least when I work the weekends it is more relaxed, so I can do things when I get off at 3:30pm.

anyway- better get!
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:48 PM   #70  

well, we are back to some form of normalcy and by that I mean that Tommy was able to get the job on day shift!!!! He started this morning at 9am because he had to wait for HR to get there in order to get his badge and stuff. I talked to him on his lunch break and he likes what he is doing. He couldn't really tell me too much since after all he signed a whole stack of papers about confidentiality since he is working on stuff for the military. But he loves it!

Logan, like usually is NOT napping. Marissa is napping thank goodness! Tommy will go after work and pick up a white leather couch from a lady that was giving it away for free! His friend is meeting there with his truck to help him.....so I am going to see if the office manager knows if anyone is looking for a couch since our long one will more then likely go into the trash.

now I am off to upload/download some songs onto my MP3 player since I have some time to myself!
Old 03-06-2009, 02:24 PM   #71  

ok, I just talked to my mom and my grandma is going to the nursing home tomorrow. she was on the other line, so she is going to call me back.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:25 PM   #72  
One day at a time

I am back for a few minutes...got the little down for her nap and Chase is quietly playing his game and watching Flushed Away...silly kids movie.

SUSAN...I am feeling old myself, but you missy are not! I am pushing 50 Seems weird to say it and to even think that I am going to be that old this year-ugh! I think I will be/stay 49 until it's not believeable anymore, lol. Just added Charlotte's Web to my list of movies to get for the kids. They have a theatre for kids here and didn't even think about it...they are showing Cinderella but only on Friday's at noon-could have done it today but completely forgot about it. They have a buffet lunch/matinee. Anyway today would have been perfect since Cambrie didn't have preschool...she goes on Fri at noon. Anywho...chatty. And I think we ALL should drink more Or in my case, I should drink.

MINDEE...nursing home is probably the best place for your grandma. I know we don't like to think about it, or put them there but sometimes it best. We tried to take care of my grandpa, just couldn't. He hated the nursing home but it was best for him. Glad Tommy got the job. :clap:

JULES...how did the picture taking go? Hope you are having a good day.

Well, I took the kids for their bike ride, my walk. Now to get some more done later. Gonna wait until they leave at 6 today. Getting some laundry done now and then some reading done later.

Take care ladies, and have a good day!
Old 03-06-2009, 04:50 PM   #73  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Cristina - don't you just love the singing slugs in flushed away? My DH laughs so hard when the little timy one comes out and sings with the deepest voice. Anyways, we are so glad to have you back. Glad that you got the walk in. I haven't done any walking at all this week. Need to get back into it.

Susan - I always used to get the kids pictures done at Sears. They always did a great job. Now we have a Walmart, and I don't have to drive so far to get the pictures done. I would like to get a family one done this year. When is your birthday?

Mindee - Glad that Tommy will like his job, and that he got on day shift. At least your grandma will be taken care of in the nursing home. Hopefully she will make a few good friends. Did you get your MP3 player all loaded up?

Jules - Good thing that you are taking Dominic to get his pictures done, seems as he loves you best, and you will get him to smile nice. I am not a morning person either. At my last 2 jobs, they all knew that if DH had to work out of town, I was going to be 15 minutes late getting to work. Good thing that he doesn't work out of town to often. He actually is a morning person, and keeps our household running. (Doen't ever let me forget it)
Also a big to you, as you must need it. DH must be kinda grouchy and stressed if he is thinking of quitting. I know how they take it out on those that are at home.

Sassy - I am glad that you got your appointment. My fingers are crossed for you. I am also sending good vibes. It took us 4 years to get all moved from our house in town to our house in the country. We were keeping the house in town for the kids, so that they could have a place to live when they went to college, but neither one will be going there.

Francie, how are you feeling? Where did your friend find the tea? Got to watch ****'s Kitchen last night. Glad that Colleen is gone, and I would be curious to see how her cooking school does now. Raw Pastry? And I couldn't believe how well Lacy did on the other team. Interesting. DH was so mad, he is working out of town, and has to share a room with another guy that he works with, but doesn't have anything in common with. He was stuck watching Robot Chicken and Futurerama Plus he said that he changed the channel every 10 minutes. He can't wait to get home.

Katy, Tammy, Michelle, Asia

Well. I must run, and get the house tidy before hubby gets home. I've talked to him today, and he is just leaving, and has a 6 hour drive to get home. Plus he is cranky. How fun will that be....
luckycharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:57 PM   #74  
RosieKate

Hi everyone...sorry I haven't been around...it's been a busy week and now I have a headache and a little sore throat - ugh. Still exercising every day. Carbs are hit and miss, but scale said 173 this morning. Guess I got the TOM bloat off.

Hope to play some catch-up this weekend
Old 03-06-2009, 11:54 PM   #75  

just stopping in to check up on every one!

we got a newer couch, that Tommy got from a lady online. it is a nice leather couch, in good condition, but we need to clean it up really good. but it has two recliners on it...one at each end.

Tommy is already asleep on the couch, and I will be heading to bed shortly. we are going to the Autorama tomorrow, so I am charging the batteries for the camera, and getting myself ready for a loooooooong day of walking! I am going to push that we leave from here early enough to get down there and get home early since the Wings play tomorrow night. I want to be back home and sitting on my nice comfy couch watching the game.

my mom told me that my grandma was basically rebelling by not eating. she wanted my mom to spoon feed her every thing, and my mom told her that she was still able to feed herself.