Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 07:31 PM   #31  

Height: 5'7"

I am over here having the best pasta of my life (and I don't generally like pasta much) - bowties, arugula, grape tomatoes, walnuts, feta with red wine vinegar and evoo and s+p.

Good to hear we are all enjoying our respective meals - one heckuva buffet we'd make!

Official WI is tomorrow - let's see if I break this gaining streak of the past couple months.
Old 01-02-2009, 07:38 PM   #32  
Strong is the new thin!

S/C/G: 178/152/close enough

Height: 5'9 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
Tons of potato chips, tortilla chips, guacamole and my favorite loaves of french bread. *cry*
Hey, we have the same favorite foods! Yum! Oh, and I love potato too, any which way. Carboholic!
Old 01-02-2009, 07:52 PM   #33  

S/C/G: obese/obese/healthy

Mmmm I haven't had stir-fry in a while. Now I need syrup, it really is a life changing event. Hot sauce can improve anything, well maybe not ice cream. Jaime your pasta sounds delish also - I found a soy feta I actually like, hmm may have to steal your pasta dish for next time.
Gym - did about 40 minutes and 2.88 miles on the ellipitical. I always thought you went faster on the machine versus actual running, guess not. My garmin is STILL being a royal PITA with this multisport function crap. I'm going to have to breakdown and call support I guess.

Last edited by Fat Chick B Gone; 01-02-2009 at 07:52 PM.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:23 PM   #34  

you should totally steal it Heather, I am drooling over the leftovers. Funny about your Garmin, hopefully you can get it figured out...
Old 01-02-2009, 08:29 PM   #35  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Wow, nice dinners going!

J, I have my fingers crossed for your weigh in tomorrow!

Heather, I'm irritated with your Garmin for giving you a hard time. Sheesh. I can't remember if you have the 305 or a different version? If you have the 305, press and hold the "Mode" button (on left side of unit) and see if you can change from "Other" to "Running" as the sport... (use the arrows on the right side to choose "Running" then press "Enter" button which is also on the right side).

Last edited by Mrs Snark; 01-02-2009 at 08:31 PM.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:32 PM   #36  

Yeah I have the 305. I *think* I may have found part of the problem. I'm not resetting between workouts - just hitting stop. Doesn't explain why just my "other" workout tonight went under multisport though. I just want it to work right because I want to love it!
Old 01-02-2009, 08:35 PM   #37  
Michelle the Vegan

You may still be set to "Other" so try the instructions. But you definitely need to reset between workouts or I think it will maybe make it one big workout...

Last edited by Mrs Snark; 01-02-2009 at 08:36 PM.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:41 PM   #38  

Yeah i just did a test and the resetting seems to be the biggest part of my issue (again, Heather is not very tech savvy ). We'll see tomorrow as I'm running in the am and then will be walking the dogs later on - I'm not going to upload until the walk is done.

Wooo oh forgot to tell you guys the gym has added a Power Yoga on Saturday mid morning! I've got to figure out how to work around it once we're required to work on Saturdays but I'll make something work. It's from 10-11:15 so I could go in around 8 and work for a bit and leave or just go in after and stay later (ick). Anyway it starts next Saturday so I'll be checking it out!
Old 01-02-2009, 08:47 PM   #39  
Michelle the Vegan

In case I wasn't writing clearly, the "Mode" thing is to stop it from registering everything as "Multisport". You can switch it to running... etc.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:53 PM   #40  

S/C/G: HW-300.2 GW-<175

Height: 5' 5.75"

I had veggie pizza. Broccoli, carrots, onions, red, yellow and orange peppers. NO cheese which is very new for me. It did need a bit more sauce though. I took a photo of it that I will post in a few.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:58 PM   #41  

You forgot the pineapple!!! Just picking (sorta!). It sounds delish. I normally order mine (if not making at home) extra sauce to make up for the cheese. I also sprinkle hot sauce over it. See hot sauce is good on almost everything!
Old 01-02-2009, 09:17 PM   #42  
Accepting who she is

S/C/G: 173/see ticker/138

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by suitejudyblueeyes View Post
I am over here having the best pasta of my life (and I don't generally like pasta much) - bowties, arugula, grape tomatoes, walnuts, feta with red wine vinegar and evoo and s+p.
Wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Chick B Gone View Post
(again, Heather is not very tech savvy ).
But you are such a nice girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinkemomx2 View Post
I had veggie pizza. Broccoli, carrots, onions, red, yellow and orange peppers. NO cheese which is very new for me. It did need a bit more sauce though. I took a photo of it that I will post in a few.
We had the same thing, though mine was stir-fried and yours was on dough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Chick B Gone View Post
You forgot the pineapple!!! Just picking (sorta!). It sounds delish. I normally order mine (if not making at home) extra sauce to make up for the cheese. I also sprinkle hot sauce over it. See hot sauce is good on almost everything!
Old 01-02-2009, 10:05 PM   #43  

S/C/G: HW-300.2 GW-<175

Height: 5' 5.75"

I contemplated the pineapple. I've never had it on pizza though. Will try it next time.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:14 PM   #44  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
In case I wasn't writing clearly, the "Mode" thing is to stop it from registering everything as "Multisport". You can switch it to running... etc.
You are clear, I'm an idiot. I have been switching between sports but if you don't reset it doesn't matter it'll still do it as multisport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinkemomx2 View Post
I contemplated the pineapple. I've never had it on pizza though. Will try it next time.
It's pretty much essential. Josephine will back me up here.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:25 PM   #45  
Weight Loss; Control Gain

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 4'11"

Leave it to my girls to start a thread and get 2 pages in by the time I am done with dinner today. Holy motivation! I managed to eat estimated 500 less calories today. I am trying to be more aware of drinking my calories.
Closed Thread