Old 12-09-2008, 12:14 PM   #31  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Katy~Yes..lots of nookie is good, lol. "I did it all for the nookie" Lmao..I cant believe I used to like that song, lol.

Cristina~Thats too cute that she was reading to her teddy bears. When I was little, I used to put on "concerts" for my toys, lol.

Sassy~We've been trying for almost 6 years. I hate "trying" I wish it would just happen!!! So hopefully 2009 will be our year!!! Jan is going to be a busy month for testing and what not. I hope your dh gets cards for his bday!! Fonzo gets upset when his family never remembers his birthday. Which is totally stupid, because his birthday is Valentine's Day. He acts like it doesnt bother him, but it does. Nobody remembers my birthday, and I wish I could forget it, lol.

Oh..my BIL is moving in next week. I have no idea what to get him for Christmas. Guys are hard to shop for. I barely have Fonzo figured out, lol. Dont even get me started on what to get him for his birthday, lol. But ya..what do you get an 18 year old? I might just get him some gift cards...

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 12-09-2008 at 12:17 PM.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:20 PM   #32  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic1204 View Post
Katy~Yes..lots of nookie is good, lol. "I did it all for the nookie" Lmao..I cant believe I used to like that song, lol.

Cristina~Thats too cute that she was reading to her teddy bears. When I was little, I used to put on "concerts" for my toys, lol.

Sassy~We've been trying for almost 6 years. I hate "trying" I wish it would just happen!!! So hopefully 2009 will be our year!!! Jan is going to be a busy month for testing and what not. I hope your dh gets cards for his bday!! Fonzo gets upset when his family never remembers his birthday. Which is totally stupid, because his birthday is Valentine's Day. He acts like it doesnt bother him, but it does. Nobody remembers my birthday, and I wish I could forget it, lol.
Hey Ya, yeah I totally hear ya on that one! I hate having to "explain" to people as well................... Usually stops them from continually asking us though, "When are you two having kids?" I guess its silly to get bummed about the bday thing, but my DH does. He tries to act all "tough" but he's a real "softie" lol. Hopefully 2009 will bring us both pregnant!!! When is your bday? I'll mark it down and I will send you a card!!! (If I don't write everything down I won't remember and even then sometimes I forget that I wrote it down!!! )

Latta!
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:20 PM   #33  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Okay, I really am getting off the computer after this post, lol. DD has been playing with Cambrie...she loves her Auntie Carrie.

SASSY...you are not a downer at all. And it's quite okay to vent. Guess I just always try to give people the benefit of the doubt for some reason. But I totally understand not wanting to see your hubby bummed and feeling down, it's hard to see the ones we love hurt.

And on that note...I will say adios amigos, for now anyway. Have some lunch to fix and then a nap to take with little Miss Cambrie.

Have a good day, all!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:25 PM   #34  
~Believe~

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrouFrou View Post
Okay, I really am getting off the computer after this post, lol. DD has been playing with Cambrie...she loves her Auntie Carrie.

SASSY...you are not a downer at all. And it's quite okay to vent. Guess I just always try to give people the benefit of the doubt for some reason. But I totally understand not wanting to see your hubby bummed and feeling down, it's hard to see the ones we love hurt.

And on that note...I will say adios amigos, for now anyway. Have some lunch to fix and then a nap to take with little Miss Cambrie.

Have a good day, all!
Hey Ya,

Thanks. I guess I just feel guilty sometimes when venting because I know there are people who have it a lot worse than me and I try to stay positive, but sometimes it is just tough. But Thanks.......
I hear ya I am supposed to be in bed but for some reason I just don't wanna go. I NEED too because I will definitely "PAY" for it tonight at work. Oh well maybe tonight can be my night to doze off instead of my co-worker. lol. It just totally kills me to see anybody I care about sad or down. Like one time I saw my cousin had "forgotten" on her mood in Myspace when it was her bday, it totally broke my heart. So I sent her a comment and an email and called my mom to give her a call too. I just hate for anybody to feel forgotten, lonely, sad, or blue. I know that is life, but I don't like it. lol!!!!

Ok now I am really going this time otherwise this chic will be asleep on her desk tonight. lol.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:30 PM   #35  
One day at a time

Okay,you guys gotta quit posting, I am trying to leave here

That is too cute Francie...I used to teach to a pretend classroom, lol.

Last edited by FrouFrou; 12-10-2008 at 09:53 AM.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:57 PM   #36  
~Believe~

Ok last post........

Just wanted to share a link with Francie that I found that has some TTC thingys for Forums and what not........(don't you love my technical wording..."thingys" )

Anywho, here it is: TTC Icons

And I used to Sing, teach and according to my mother even spank my toys!

Ok I am really going now......

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 12-09-2008 at 12:57 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:11 PM   #37  
I was born this way hey!

Sassy~I hate it when people bug us about having kids. They just dont get that its hard for some people. My dh is a softie too, lol. My bday is April 29!! I will be 24 LoL!!! Thanks for the link!!! I love blinkies, lol.

Cristina~Those pics are too cute!!! LoL!!! I used to teach too. And I had a pretend library in my room, LOL!!
Old 12-09-2008, 01:38 PM   #38  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

wow! I mention that I am itching, and all of a sudden every body is itching! I hope some of us can figure out how to cure that itch before it gets too big!

I am in the process of trying to upload pictures onto both myspace and facebook. I have been trying to upload these pictures for the past couple of days now, and I have just been running out of time! Tommy is not going to lodge tonight, so I will be making cowboy spaghetti tonight.

not really sure what else will end up going on, but Brandon has been bugging me to put the candy canes on the tree, so we might do that tonight.
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:56 PM   #39  
kitty Momo

Ok, I will get back on track w/ the rest of you ladies!

I had a yogurt for breakfast and I did steal a few bites of Gaby's pancakes. I had 2 small bowls of pea soup for lunch. I feel ok about that so far, have something light for dinner.

I also need to push the water and get back to counting calories, that helped before, no more trips to the vending machine and getting a pack of cookies. haha

I weighed in at 151 this morning, could have been worse, actually I thought it would be.........

*sigh

sorry , no indy's - just a quick minute on the computer.

to everyone!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 12-09-2008 at 04:56 PM.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 07:39 PM   #40  
ugggg.....

Boy, you guys have been busy posters again....

sending baby vibes to all of you that want one....PLEASE DO NOT send them back to me...Dominic fulfills that needs for me...luckily Jerry and I did not have the baby fever at the same time when we were going through the empty nest thing....

A coworker who lost a son to cancer a few years back has got a little 7 month old foster baby girl...she is loving it. Jerry and I agreed to give our baby fever time to cool down and if it didn't go away we were going to do foster care. So many kids that need a loving enviroment. My SIL did foster care, she took care of my niece from the time she was six weeks old and eventually adopted her.

Well off to watch Jeopardy with hubby....
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:40 PM   #41  
I was born this way hey!

You guys gotta watch this video (warning...it may make you cry)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yX_D...layer_embedded
Old 12-10-2008, 12:55 AM   #42  
~Believe~

Red face Hello All

Hello All.

Well I only have to get through this shift and then I have my "princess" shift tonight (Wed. night) of "only" 8 hrs. I won't know how to act! lol.

Oh ya and the chick from Dave and Busters (the place we're having DH's party FINALLY got back with me, so not sure what room we'll get if any.........)

Francie -- Oh ya people can be so rude! I have had many people tell me and I am sure you have heard this too, "Just relax and it will happen" PPPPPFFFFTTTT! Whatever!!! I have a very positive feeling that both of us will be blessed very very soon! YW for the link.

Mindee -- I am always itchy this time of year.........I can lotion and lotion, still doesn't make a difference! And the most itchy place??? My bum!!! Soooo annoying because its not like I can scratch it like ya know out in public!

Susan -- I need to push the water too. I am totally addicted to Mt. Dew...... I hate that I am too!!!!!!! UGH!

Jules -- that is great about your coworker. DH and I have discussed adoption and foster care, and I think even if we do have our own, we would like to eventually adopt or foster an older child, because they have the most difficult time getting adopted and they need a family to love them just like the small ones do!

Well back to work for me.........
Old 12-10-2008, 10:13 AM   #43  
One day at a time

Hello ladies...

Nice, cold morning here in Oz. I don't want to get out in it but I have to later. Was kinda hoping it would warm up a little so the streets wouldn't be icy.

Cambrie is playing with herself, keeping busy so I thought I would jump on kinda quick. Need to get her in the bath and after lunch take her to preschool. I think while she's there I will go to Wal-Mart and pick up a few things so we don't have to tomorrow.

FRANCIE...I watched that video on myspace, on your bulletin and oh my goodness...it did make me cry. She is so cute!

SUSAN...I am with ya on the water. It didn't help that WW now says that you can count anything you drink as your water...of course they want you to drink the water. Just seems weird to me. I think number 2 to the food, water is the hardest thing for me to get down and I don't mean that literally. I just don't like water-period. But I aim for 32 oz at least-average about 40 so for me that is good and so much better than none at all. And yes vening machines are bad!

JULES...that's cool about your co-worker.

SASSY...well, hoping you have some kind of room

Better get going. Need to go make the beds and fold some clothes and probably get some washed. And...exercise. Only got in 60 minutes yesterday and I definitely want to get in 90 today. Ugh, hate that I can't walk in the winter months.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Old 12-10-2008, 10:35 AM   #44  
One day at a time

Back again for a couple of minutes...

KATY...keep forgetting to thank you for the online card...love all the pics!

FRANCIE...meant to say I like all the avatars in your signature...I have three of them, lol. I LOVE the pink!

Okay, was just getting ready to sign off and saw Katy's card and thought I better say thank you while I was thinking about it.

Have a good one!
Old 12-10-2008, 01:52 PM   #45  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

well, I managed to get to bed a little after 11 last night, and I was STILL tired this morning when I got up! I ended up taking a little nap on the couch while the kids were watching their programs. I don't know what is causing that!

last night was a nice homey night. Tommy had a migraine and his stomach has been bothering him, so he stayed home from lodge last night. He thinks that he has an ulcer....he took a tums yesterday and that helped and then he drank some milk and that helped. So, now he just needs to ask the doctor on Friday.

Brandon has his Santa's Secret Shoppe at school today. So we gave him some money to buy for me, Tommy, Logan and Marissa. Today in school, they are making presents to give to their families at their Christmas party. Friday they are suppose to get a surprise visit from Santa and the teacher is going to take pictures of them with him. I asked if my MIL can put him on the bus since we might or might not be home when he needs to get on the bus on Friday, the bus driver said as long as she has her ID it shouldn't be a problem.

I stepped on the scale this morning, and I am down one of the three pounds that I gained from Thanksgiving, so that is nice!

Sassy~ I have been having itchier skin too! I have also been having the baby itch, which I see that you and Francie have been having as well. I had to laugh when you said that the itchiest part was your bum, and how you can't very well itch it in public!

Cristina~ I hope that it warms up so it isn't icy outside for you! Brandon slipped on some ice on our porch when we went outside to wait for the bus. He didn't cry or anything, just stood up and grabbed his shovel to go shovel whatever he could.

SuzieQ~ It is good to hear from you! I was listening for some screaming but I didn't hear any, so I am guessing that all is well?

Francie~ Thanks for sharing that video! It made me cry while watching it.

Jules~ It is good to hear from you!
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote