3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Back In Kindergarten #56 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/151267-back-kindergarten-56-a.html)

tommysgirl18 09-22-2008 09:28 PM

again, I am back enjoying the quiet time......Tommy went to the store about an hour ago. he first went over to our neighbors house to take them some cereal, and then he was going from there to the store. so I will give him a little bit longer before I send the search party out.....as in me.

well I have proof that Logan took a nap today.....he is still wide awake in the bedroom right now! so, I know that him being quiet earlier today was him actually napping! now....if we can get him to take this whole going to be thing as seriously as he took it when he didn't nap!

Sue~ Man, you really are one busy girl! Great job on staying under 170!

Katy~ I have been on SP for some time now, and that must be a new feature. Well, that or I just never noticed it before!

SuzieQ~ YAY!!!! I am so glad to hear that your first day went well. thanks for the nice comment about my avatar! He wasn't doing that when I took the picture. When I put it up to take the picture he was sitting on it nicely.......or so I thought!

suetalks 09-22-2008 09:55 PM

Just a quickie to say..I did ride 3 more miles tonight for 5 miles total today. I feel real good about my eating and I think I am finally completely over the infections. Yay!

I am going to TRY not to weigh until next Mon., but since we go out of town for Thurs. and Fri. I might have to step on the scales to make sure I am not over-doing the food. :)

Sweet dreams ladies.

tommysgirl18 09-22-2008 10:35 PM

I went and found Tommy.....he was still at our neighbors house. her dad told Tommy to sit and finish watching DWTS, so he did. he is now at the store and should be home soon. we had to borrow some milk from our neighbor because Marissa was holding out for daddy to bring her some.

Sue~ That is good to hear that you were able to get some more riding in. I wish I had a bike because I would be riding that thing all over the place!

we have this stray cat, well, it looks like a kitten if you ask me. so I took some pictures of it. I am going to email our office manager with the pictures in a little bit to see if she knows whose cat it is or if anyone has asked her about it.

Sassy_Chick 09-23-2008 04:53 AM

Hola

Hola Chicas! :wave:

Wowsers you have been busy!!! :yikes:

We started to go out yesterday but I started feeling bad.......:barf: So we went home and I went to bed and slept like 6 hrs! :faint: I dunno what the bleep is wrong w/ me lately! All I wanna do is SLEEP!!! I know that vacations are for relaxing, but this is ridiculous!!!!! Have I really run myself down that much??? :( We did manage to make it over to the in-laws and even my mil said I looked tired.........I guess work has taken it out of me.........:shrug: But I am thankful to have a job to make me tired, lemme tell ya. We saw this poor man standing on the side of the highway with a sign and ya I know there are loads of people out there who do it who do not need the $$, but he looked sooooooooo in need ya'all. DH asked if I had any cash and I had a $1..........So we gave it to him and you'd think we'd given him 1 million $$.....

Well in less than 24 hrs I will be another yr older.....woopeee...lol. And I am STILL battling my insurance for my two prescriptions. They are really really frustrating me! :mad: Yes I am thankful I do have health insurance, but geez.....I pay for it and all they do is deny, deny, deny.........UGH drives me NUTS! Okay off my :soap: now........lol.

Well I was gonna do indies but DH is grumpy and wants to watch a movie....:rolleyes: So maybe lattta! Catch ya on the flip side! ;)

Anywho.........I sure hope that you all are doing well.

:hug:

Mom2Gaby 09-23-2008 11:43 AM

Sorry for another fly by, I will catch up later today or tomorrow.

Heard from Rocky last night , surprised he was feeling good enough to call. He is up walking and hopes to travel back home by Wednesday, it will be a 6 to 8 week recovery. His sisters and mother will be with him, thank goodness.
His sister was sweet enough to send a picture of him in the hospital. I think it is before he went into surgery, though he looks kind of rough. I will have to ask.

The city job was a no go....too bad. With different meetings on the weekend and me needing to be there to check them out I couldn't have done it w/ this motel job, so I passed. No biggie.

It is adorable Mindee- priceless :)

I better dash...chat later!

FrouFrou 09-23-2008 01:34 PM

Hello ladies...

KATY...OMG to the cookies, yikes! And that's just one? Holy cow! Well, at lease they were good, lol. Thanks you.

SUE...glad you are still holding in the 160's. And thank you. Mmmmm, I love beans, cornbread and fried potatoes! Can't remember the last time I had that meal...been years for sure. But...making a pot of chili today and having some cornbread muffins, it sounds good to me right now. WTG on the bike ride.

SUSAN...glad you like the job and hope you get the next one. At least you are getting a variety so you won't get bored with doing the same old thing day in and day out.

MINDEE...been meaning to say that too...the avatar is cute...love the black and white.

FRANCIE...no dishwasher? WHAT?! :yikes: Of course there's just the two of you so it shouldn't be so bad. I used to have to wash for 5 and I swear the minute I would get all the dishes clean someone went in the kitchen and started over with messing them up :lol: Hoping the packing is going well and you are almost done.

SASSY...wishing you an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY and Anniversary too! Hope your day is special.

:hat::cheers::celebrate::bday2you::hb::woo::gift:

HIYA TAMMY, JULES and ASIA :wave:

Well, I did half my walk this morning. Didn't have time to do it all unless I got up at 5...wasn't going to do that. Bad enough having to get up at 6. Had to get up early to get a walk in and then get DS to the airport to rent a car...only place he could find to rent one for a 10 days that was the cheapest. A zillion other things to do today as well. And I am hoping to hit the hay early so I can get a good nights sleep. Anyway...off to finish up my exercise and take the dog for a walk.

Have a great day ladies!

tommysgirl18 09-23-2008 02:04 PM

STOP! DO NOT POST HERE.....SEE YOU IN BIK #57