Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 08:39 AM   #31  
Losing it...again!

Height: 5' 5"

Gayle, too funny! Swimming in a parka! How was Allie feeling this morning?

Shelley, I knew you had problem with your heels, but wasn't sure what the problem was. I do have some stretching exercises and the doctor did mention the possibility of night splints if things don't start to improve in a few weeks.
Old 08-27-2008, 09:27 AM   #32  
Losing it!

Allie was better this morning, thank goodness! The miracles of good drugs and triple doses! LOL!
Old 08-27-2008, 12:03 PM   #33  

Gayle thank goodness she is better. This is the first time that I read about her and I was worried. Give her a hug for me.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:38 PM   #34  
Janice

Gayle - glad Allison is feeling better.
Suzy - it might seem like you heel is never going to get better but it will eventually. Mine took about 3 months to go away. I know how you're feeling right about now.
Cheryl - glad that you took Jake to the doc. You must have been scared to death. I would still keep an eye on him.
Better get to bed soon. Have to be to work at 7 tomorrow morning.
Night All.
Old 08-28-2008, 05:28 AM   #35  

Gayle-Good that Allison is feeling better. Can you please register the gift for me? I'm so sorry I didn't look close enough to do it. It seems I am so rushed these days and don't pay enough attention to anything.

Janice-How is the eating going?

Suzy-Stretching really helps also.

Dee-Any spark yet?

Cheryl-I told you Jake might be a very sound sleeper, but it was better to check it out thoroughly.
Old 08-28-2008, 10:34 AM   #36  
Losing it...again!

I'm glad that Allison is doing better...Prednisone is good stuff!
Old 08-28-2008, 05:10 PM   #37  

Shelley, whoever you sent it to will have to be the one to register it for you--the site blocks the information needed to register it. It will just have traveled REALLY FAST!!!!
Old 08-29-2008, 05:42 AM   #38  

That would be Dee!
Old 08-29-2008, 11:05 AM   #39  

I guess I will have to wait to see what you are all talking about.

Shelley I have looked a bit at the Spark website but it has been so nice outside I haven't been on the computer much. I will sign up for sure because it looks really great.

Yesterday I spent the whole day in emergency. I woke up with really bad chest pains and when I took a deeper breath I was short of breath.
Heart attack was ruled out. My lungs are clear and no blood clothes. They aren't sure what it is but it could be inflamation of the catiledge between the ribs. It hurts today but not as bad. I started taking an anti inflamitory so that might be what is working.

We are scheduled to flight out tomorrow for the long weekend. We are flying to hamilton and then driving down lake ontario to New York. Larry has a friend from work that has wanted us to come and visit for years. So here we go. We are also spending a monday and part of tuesday in Niagra Falls. We fly out at 5:00 tuesday night.

Janice where abouts do you live. Will we be close by? If so maybe we could meet for coffee. Hey wouldn't that be neat.
Old 08-29-2008, 12:33 PM   #40  
Losing it!

Take care Dee! Could it be something like plurisy? (sp??) I hope the flight doesn't bother you. {{{HUGS}}}
Old 08-29-2008, 08:24 PM   #41  

Shelley I got it. I will send it to someone after I am done with it.

I hope you all have a great weekend. By the way do you American Ladies have a long weekend?
Old 08-29-2008, 09:29 PM   #42  
Losing it!

Man, the postal service was really fast getting Shelleys package out to you Dee! We have a holiday weekend here, Labor Day on monday so most people are not working.
Old 08-30-2008, 03:42 PM   #43  
Losing it!

If I'm not around for a few days it's because we are having cable/internet issues. The cable guy won't be out until next Friday and we keep losing our net access. Steve can go mess with it and usually get it running again. But just in case he can't get it up and running, you'll know where I'm at!
Old 08-31-2008, 07:02 PM   #44  

Dee-I hope you are feeling better and that you have a good flight.

Gayle-I hope you are able to stay on.

I hope none of you experience anything from Gustav. I really feel for the people preparing for his approach. We are getting tons of rain today, I think probably from the storm.

Last edited by ShelleyM; 08-31-2008 at 07:04 PM.
Old 09-02-2008, 11:55 AM   #45  
Losing it...again!

I'm busy this week getting ready for our guild's quilt show. I spent the whole day at the gallery yesterday going up and down ladders hanging quilts and can I ever feel it today! My heels were just getting so that I could walk a bit without sharp pains shooting up my legs and I'm afraid that I am back to square one now. Today I'm sitting on my bum all day and using ice, so hopefully that will help.

How are you feeling Dee?

Gayle, I hope you can get the internet issues worked out soon!

Is your weather clearing Shelley? What about Hanna? And now I hear there is Ike and Josephine looming in the distance. God bless everyone in the paths of these storms!
Closed Thread