Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 08:59 PM   #106  
kitty Momo

I am w/ you Cristina, another day , same ole stuff *bahumbug*...however you spell that. I think the heat for me just makes me so miserable, I am not motivated at all....lets hope it cools down tomorrow!

I just ate some Hawaiian sweet bread, it is so good. I need to stop though or I will eat the whole thing.

Mindee- Poor little Logan and the lump! Ouch. I always had a little tykes picnic table for the girls, they loved eating at it. I bought one for Gay too.

Sue - I miss the beach , I miss the water , I hadn't been to that area in at least 2 years so it was nice to visit. I drove Gaby by the place I lived w/ her sisters and she got to see the sea lions on the docks in Astoria, plus the beach in Seaside at sunset was beautiful. I would love to move back.

Sassy - How you feeling today?

Francie - I wore a denim mini & t-shirt to my wedding w / the R's father, it was at the courthouse. I thought I would dress up. lol I picked up the People mag, amazing how such homely people like Angelina & Brad can have such awesome looking babies. haha......they are cuties. I wish A & B would get married now. How is the packing coming??

Hi to everyone.....Katy, Jules, Asia, and Tammy! I will try and catch up more tomorrow.

I feel full on the bread, need to go let it pass and not get upset for eating it. Argh........k - g'night
Old 08-05-2008, 10:13 PM   #107  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Well...I rode another 2 miles tonight, for 5 today. That was after a steak dinner. I didn't do too poorly, ate as light as I could...lol. No snacking today anyway. Tomorrow is another day. Would like to ride 5 miles without the steak dinner. Ha...
Old 08-05-2008, 11:37 PM   #108  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

we went to the pool, and then came home to get Tommy and went back to the pool. it was a lot of fun, just ask Marissa. she tried to get away from us and go out on her own.

we came home, ate dinner, then went to the park for their music in the park which wasn't happening for some reason. so we did our normal thing, and then came home. now I have a monster of a head ache so I will be going to bed here shortly.
Old 08-06-2008, 09:41 AM   #109  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Good morning...

Again, same old, same old...exercise done, grocery shopping done and nothing to do the rest of the day except bit*h at V, lol.

Have a good day!
Old 08-06-2008, 10:47 AM   #110  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Same old stuff here too Cristina. I have a bit of an upset stomach this a.m. so just ate toast to try to see what's going on. Planned to run errands after a bike ride, but nothing is going to happen until I feel more like myself.

Hope you are all having a Happy Hump Day!
Old 08-06-2008, 02:55 PM   #111  
kitty Momo

STOP, do NOT post!!

Ok, sounds like we all need a new thread!!! Lets hop over to BIK #53 and get some motivation behind our butt's!!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 08-06-2008 at 02:56 PM.
Closed Thread