Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 05:15 PM   #106  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just popping back in before going to eat dinner. we are taking the kids to a bike night at a local flea market tonight. then tomorrow night........DATE NIGHT!!!! we have a sitter for the kids, and we are going to dinner and bowling!

Francie~ I had a feeling like he was there, and then when it started to rain it solidified it for me!

SusieQ~ I hope your ankle is better! Did you ever decide if you were going to have date night or time with the Gabster? Great job on the 160! I am slowly working my way that way! My next step, which will be my biggest accomplishment so far, is to getting past 200!
Old 05-09-2008, 07:21 PM   #107  
kitty Momo

Mindee- I remember getting out of the 200's, it will be a great feeling for you! Every step you are making is great, enjoy the ride because when you look back it will be a wonderful accomplishment in your life!!

We (McD) are doing a date day I guess. He has a place on Lake Merwin in WA and we were going up there to spend some time. Gab will go w/ her dad from 1pm Sat to 1pm Sunday. So, I will get her some of Mothers Day and try and not feel too guilty. haha

K- been cleaning and staying busy today. If I get my second wind I am going to take Gab to Target and get some shorts and shirts w/ the warm weather coming up she will need it.

Hope you all have a great Friday evening!
Old 05-10-2008, 01:06 AM   #108  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

well, we had a great night last night! we took the kids to the bike night at the local flea market. we walked all over the place but because it was cold not that many bikes showed up. but it was still a good time had by all! then we had to go to walmart to get some stuff!

Tommy was asking me what he gets for our anniversary, since I get two holidays in one! for our anniversary, I get dinner and bowling. For mother's day, I get a new purse and some flowers!

SuzieQ~ I am inching closer and closer to that number and I am so excited about it! Have fun with McD!
Old 05-10-2008, 12:59 PM   #109  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hiya Chickies...

MINDEE... WTG on being at 231!! Sounds like you guys have a nice weekend planned, enjoy your date night! Bowling sounds like loads of fun. Sounds like Brandon made out like a bandit!

SUSAN...when you are finished with your house cleaning, you can come do mine! Actually, DD is going to do it sometime today. Enjoy your day with McD! And WTG on being at 160!

FRANCIE...okay, so you're seeing the U.S....it's part of the world, lol. Hoping you guys get to stay there so you can get to Europe.

Another gloomy day here in Oz. Supposed to get more rain today and it looks like it is moving in. Woke up to the sun shining in the window and now it is getting dark. Nothing special planned today...aiming to finish Mary, Mary which I think I will. V is working, J is working and DD is cleaning the house for me and it is a good book that I don't want to put down. Was dozing last night or I would have had most of it done.

Did the Leslie Sansone's Trim & Slim and the Firming dvd and will do the sculpt & burn later. The first two are 30 minutes long and the last one 40 minutes.

That's about all I have. Most likely won't be back to post until Tuesday so I will wish you ladies a wonderful weekend and a very Happy Momma's Day!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, LADIES!

Old 05-10-2008, 01:37 PM   #110  
kitty Momo

PLEASE STOP and POST on THREAD #44!!

See You there!!
Closed Thread