3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Weight Loss & Chit Chat #294 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/140703-weight-loss-chit-chat-294-a.html)

Marti 04-29-2008 11:28 AM

:bday2you::balloons:Happy Birthday Francie! :bday2you::balloons:

suetalks 04-29-2008 01:06 PM

:celebrate: Happy Birththday Francie!! :celebrate:

:balloons: Hope you have a wonderful day! :balloons:

Marti 04-29-2008 01:08 PM

Good Morning Ladies---

This will be a quicky as I need to get ready for work, falling a little behind today.

I will try to catch up later tonight!

Until then...........

pattygirl63 04-29-2008 01:17 PM

:balloons::bday2you::hb::woo:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANCIE!!!!!!!
HAVE A REALLY GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!

:hug: Trish

Shopaholic1204 04-29-2008 01:30 PM

Thank You for the Birthday wishes!!!!! You guys are so sweet!!! :grouphug:

As for my plans for the day..well..I'm gonna get a workout in after I'm done with breakfast..then make this cheesecake for dessert tonight. Mmm..It'll be my last official indulge, lol. Fonzo is making me dinner tonight. So I'm pretty excited about that!! But thats about it really. I already have my bday presents (the Coach purse & matching wallet..and the Wii). So ya...I'm 23 today. Ugh, lol. I wish I was 17 again, LOL!!

tommysgirl18 04-29-2008 02:53 PM

popping in here while I have some time to do so. now I have to figure out what I am going to make myself for dinner. the boys have these kid cuisine meals that they can have. I have a couple Lean Cuisine paninis that I can make myself one......but I will see if they are any good. they have been in there for a while.

Francie~ Happy Birthday!!!!!

Jane~ I really do feel great about being 50 pounds lighter. I was actually sitting here at the house on April 19th, and I told Tommy, "this time for years ago, I was 285 pounds. Now, I am just trying to not go back up to 235." My ultimate goal is to get to 130 or so. But I would be happy to get back to 180, which is in the area of where I was in high school. I am sure that I was less then that since I walked every where!

Dixiemae 04-29-2008 08:22 PM

Hi Ladies Hope everyone has had a wonderful great day!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANIE :hug: Hope all of your birthday wishes come true

Sue You know my neck of the woods. Purdue-Frankfort wow. Lafayette is a nice town. growing fast

My headache is much much better. Thank you all.

Today has been a downer. I woke up with a rash on my left arm. Itch itch itch. About drove me crazy itching. My sister calls to tell me she has a rash on her arms, tummy, and legs. That spread to her chin. She is wondering if she has MERSA. I tell her about my itchy rash. I go to urgent care, the thought of MERSA frightened me. After the doctor looked at the rash he said I have poison oak. Gave me prednisone and triamcinolone cream for the itch. I feel better, but the itch isn't completely gone yet.

I go to the pharmacy to fill the rx. For no reason I start crying. I read a head line that said "putting your life back together." That did it, I couldn't stop the tears. They called my name to pay for the rx. He took one look at me all I could do was force a smile and say it has been a bad day. I felt so bad and was embarassed. I left as fast as I could.

I asked my son to go to SubWay for me. I had not had any thing to eat for hours. I thought turkey, cheese, veggies, a healthy bread with a bag of sliced apples for dessert would be great. He came home with a 1 foot turkey, cheese with mayo a bag of sliced apples. I was so upset they got my order wrong. Live too far away to go back and complane. I should have called in my complaint. I wiped off as much of the mayo as I could. Did away with some of the bread and ate the rest. The apples were good.

Tomorrow is another day. Have a great evening everyone.

Thanks Pat

tommysgirl18 04-30-2008 12:27 AM

checking in before heading to bed......

I have been wanting to do my Biggest Loser workout in the morning and then walking at night. If it happens to be cold or raining, I have thought about doing the Leslie Sansone workout that I did last week. Which reminds me, I really need to get some of her work out dvd's from walmart!

Wednesday is going to be a busy one for us! We have a recertification appointment at 2pm, and then Brandon and Marissa have their check ups at the pediatrician's office at 6pm. The receptionist/nurse called Tommy to remind him of the appointment and she told him 5:45pm. He told me that and I told him it was at 6. I said "oh well, we will show up at 5:45, it doesn't matter to me!" The funny part is.....I just talked to her on Monday and she told me that she would see me on Wednesday at 6pm.

Pat~ Yummy Subway!! My hubby doesn't like Subway, so I hardly ever get it! Although, I have a feeling that I am going to put in my Subway order on Friday! Speaking of MRSA, Brandon's school sent home a letter last week stating that a student had been diagnosed with it and to watch for the rash, wash their clothes, and then it listed some websites to go to for any information.

Jane 04-30-2008 09:52 AM

Hi ladies! :wave:

Shopaholic1204 04-30-2008 10:06 AM

Just stopping by to say Hi..I shall be back.

Dixiemae 04-30-2008 11:01 AM

Good morning Ladies~ I hope everyone is having a good day.

I hope Brandon is fine!! This MRSA thing is awful. I have 2 neices and 2 nephews with it. My nephews are 3 & 3 1/2 years old. They seem fine but we never know when they will break out again. Please watch him for any thing on his skin that looks odd. Hugs to you both. I hope all goes well at their doctors appointment. I love subway too. Hope you get one Friday (their bags of sliced apples are very refreshing).

gardeners~ I have my garden plot tilled and ready to plant! The flowers and bulbs I ordered are arriving giving me the nudge to get out and start planting. I want to make a run to the local nursery and pick up some blue bells and forget-me-nots then I think I have everything I need to plant. I cleaned up my hedge last Thursday,I think that is where I found the poison oak!

Not a bad day here in Indiana. The sun is shining, a little bit cool, but nice. I feel much better today--no headache the itch is down. I am ready to go. I think Noelle (my Corgi) for a ride. We went for a 15 minute walk about 11pm last night :cp

I will talk to you later. Thanks Pat

Marti 04-30-2008 11:45 AM

Another :wave: from me!!

Will catch up when I can!

tommysgirl18 04-30-2008 12:11 PM

popping in here before I put Logan down for a nap and try to get Brandon to take one before my MIL gets here to go with us to our first of two appointments today!

Pat~ I sure will keep an eye on him for anything out of the ordinary on his skin. I will have to get one with a bag of apples and a bottled water! I usually get a foot long, that way I have lunch for the next day. And since it looks like Tommy will be working again this coming Saturday, probably until 2:30, I will go ahead and do that so I can have lunch for the next day.

I am going to be looking for some rose bushes to plant soon. I am hoping for this weekend to get them, but it will probably be next weekend. I was looking at my garden space yesterday and I am going to need four plants to fill in the bare spots. I still don't have any clue as to what color I am going to get. So, I will probably just fly by the seat of my pants when I get there!

Dixiemae 04-30-2008 01:39 PM

Hi Ladies, I went to the local nursery. Walked up and down all the isles looking at all the beautiful flowers inside then outside. Got in a lot of walking. Bought more flowers Than I intended to. ;) Was heading home to start planting when I heard a loud pop. Flat tire :( Hobbled it home without damaging the rim.The tire is shot to shreds. A nice neighbor put my doughnut spare on for me :) Thank goodness for wonderful neighsbors! Later this afternoon I will start planting after I get a new tire for my baby.

I need to eat something, better go take care of myself first, then everything else. Thanks to you all. Pat

pattygirl63 04-30-2008 06:20 PM

:wave: Hello Ladies,

Awfully tired :tired: lately. So will just be passing thru today.

:hug:
Trish