Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 12:54 AM   #76  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just popping back in here......

this is going to be a short visit since my left wrist is hurting me. I am going to buy those wrist splint thingies when we go to wal-mart on friday.......or sooner depending on how much pain it throws off. I just took some tylenol for it and I am going to head to bed.

SusieQ~ the neighbors were quiet so far.....they aren't up there right now! they were moving stuff in until about 10:30, which in return pushed Brandon off his sleep schedule. he just now went to be at about midnight! that does seem like a better idea to just go ahead and cancel it.

Francie~ When is your appointment at the clinic? if it is early enough, did your doctor mention anything about going in and taking it out? if it isn't that much they can usually take it out and you won't need to go to the clinic. we were told that we were infertile before we got pregnant with Brandon....so if you have any questions at all, you can shoot me a message on here or myspace, which ever one you feel more comfortable with
Old 04-08-2008, 10:32 AM   #77  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Good morning, chickies!

Was feeling good but just took a bite of my muffin and my stomach is hurting now, ugh! Not sure why...wanted to sit down while I ate breakfast and for some reason I feel like I need to be on the computer or watching tv while I do so. I know...not good, oh well, that's life, for me anyway, lol. Maybe I drank too much water too fast...it is going away. Anywho...

Did my Denise Austin and the 1 mile WATP=45 minutes. I have to go run some errands and then when I get back will do the 4 mile WATP=50 minutes. Can't remember if I mentioned the 10 day challenge she mentions...decided to do it. This is day 2 and so far, so good. The eating yesterday was okay but could have been better. V took me to dinner at Olive Garden...my downfall. I actually didn't do too bad...I did NOT clean my plate so that was good.

Okay, gotta go. I will be back to do individuals. Have a good day!
Old 04-08-2008, 01:26 PM   #78  
kitty Momo

Good Morning!!

It is Tuesday, yeah! McD always does his emails by the day of the week, I tell him how that is such a turn on that a man with a masters degree knows his days of the week - *snicker*.

Francie- thinking of you, hope you get some positive results on your medical.

Mindee- Hope your writs feels better, here have a too!!

omg - are we all falling apart?? lol

Cristina - If it was my stomache it would just be hurting for another muffin. haha. jk.....coffee kicking in! I better get off the computer before I get too obnoxious. YUM to Olive Garden!! Hope you are feeling better and here is your .

ok, I am always behind these days!! A BIG hello to our MIA's
Jules, Sue, Sassy, Katy and Michelle!!!! Come chat when you have a second!

Gab and I saw Enchanted last night and I enjoyed it! It was way cute, especially when she calls for the animals to come and help her clean the apt and all the New York City rats come running. lol It was funny. I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

Ate an english muffin while watching The Bachelor last night, I couldn't resist. I mean I did through DWTS but by the Bachelor I was needing something to keep my mouth busy. lol WhatEVER....I also had a slice of cheese.

Rach back to work after a day off and her 1st paycheck comes Friday so she is going to get back into kickboxing, good for her!

Gab is obsessed on babies. She asked me who was going to hold her hand when she has a baby and I said I would ...until I said "I guess your husband would" and she said "I don't have a husband" and I replied "you don't have a baby either".....lol I don't know where she is getting this baby stuff at!!! UGH.

anyway - bbl!!
Old 04-08-2008, 02:54 PM   #79  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Just stopping by to say Hi. I'm still feeling down about everything..so ya..I'm gonna go lay down.
Old 04-08-2008, 03:17 PM   #80  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

I'm back!

SUSAN...Gaby is too cute! That's funny she was thinking of babies, lol. Yay to Rach's first check! Lol, I was just too lazy to type McDonald's so put McD, lol. I don't know what that stomach ache was about because it stopped as fast as it started. Thinking I drank too much cold water too fast. But I am fine now. Yeah, that song made me cry...I thought if I kept listening to it by the time it is played at the wedding I will be fine. I think I am kidding myself though...this is my first to get married and I will cry...I'll cry at all of them. Tears of joy of course. I thought about doing the bags assembly style but it was actually going faster if I did the whole thing at once. I have plenty of time and not doing so bad. Here's a look at them. I have more than that done...took a picture to show Charlotte.

MINDEE...hope your wrist is better. I know the feel all too well and I have one for each hand. Thank goodness though, they don't bother me like they used to. For some reason when I started exercising and moving my arms it helped. I have two because the first one was for the right and that was the only one bothering me. Well, they didn't have one that fit for both the right and left (I bought it at a medical supply store). The right quit bothering me and then the left started, lol. Now I have the two and the second one can be used for both the right and left hand. I don't like it as much though. Hoping to see Brandon's school photo's...the kids are growing up too fast!

FRANCIE...lots of hugs to you missy. I am sorry about the PCOS...I don't know much about it but have heard things.

HIYA SUE. KATY, JULES & SASSY! Hoping all is well with you ladies!

Ran my errands...came home and did the 4 mile WATP=50 mns. for a total of 95 minutes today. It seems like a lot but I am getting weird and feeling like I need to do more. I finally changed my ticker...not sure why I haven't in the last few weeks. I had gained 2 pounds a while back. Guess I thought I would lose them. Ha! But they decided to stick around a little longer and stay, and stay...ugh! Working hard this week to get those scales to move, and down! Proving to be quite the challenge. Actually, Friday will be the challenge. I plan on doing my WI on Friday morning. We always eat out and I know V will want BBQ. Which isn't so bad but then throw in the cornbread muffins and the fried okra....and then the BD cake and ice cream. I will partake but it will be a small portion.

Take care ladies!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cristina weight loss 068.jpg (27.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Cristina weight loss 073.jpg (29.9 KB, 9 views)
Old 04-08-2008, 04:08 PM   #81  

popping in here while the boys are sleeping! Marissa is awake, but I haven't gotten her up but I will in a second. I am going to try and take a quick picture of Brandon's school picture since I can't get one to save off the computer.

we talked to the office manager last night about switching things. she told us that we could pull out the dead plants/shrubs. Tommy wants to pull the shrubs out closer to our porch and put in patio stones to put the grill on. I asked her if I could pull out the other dead plants/shrubs and put plant some more flowers. I want to plant a rose bush or two, but after listening to her talk about another tenant that wanted to put one in, I will make sure it is okay first!

we also want to plant some flowers at my family's cemetery plot. my grandpa used to do it but since he passed away almost six years ago, nobody has done anything with it. Tommy has already agreed with me on this one, so now when we buy the flowers to plant out here, we will get the flowers for there as well.

ok..I was able to take a picture of his school picture with our camera, so I will post one as my avatar here in a second.

SusieQ~ did Gab come home from M's talking about babies? I haven't seen that movie yet, so maybe I can get the boys into watching it.....maybe!

Francie~ I hope things start to get a little better for you If you want to talk, just shoot me a message!

Cristina~ I didn't notice it while working out....I noticed it when I was trying to get up off the floor. So, maybe once it starts to subside some, I will make sure that I work them out at least once a day so I can keep them moving! Those pictures are great! Those bags are amazing!
Old 04-08-2008, 04:20 PM   #82  
kitty Momo

Just poppin in for a second.......

Francie-

Mindee- Enchanted was way cute! Of course the real McDreamy is in it and he is *sigh* Dreamy and I love Susan Sarandon. I don't know where Gab comes up w/ this baby talk. I guess she also saw on tv the story about the "man" having a baby and she was telling me men and women can have babies. .....and I was telling her no, men can not have babies. Confused child. lol

Cristina- I love your dining room, how pretty!! All the bags look so festive! Fried orka sounds good, I have always eaten it in soups but anything fried is a must! At the moment I am craving chocolate cake. lol - yikes. hope you feel better!

anyway - on the run. Need to go spend time w/ the Gabster and talk birds and bee's. Still have a cough and that kept me up til 2am. That is ok because it was free coffee sample at Starbucks today! So, I might go snag an afternoon cup.

Adios!

EDITED FOR MINDEE omg- what a cutie picture of Brandon!! Thanks for posting!!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 04-08-2008 at 04:21 PM.
Old 04-08-2008, 06:12 PM   #83  
I was born this way hey!

Well I'm back. Thanks for the support.

I've gone way off my diet because I'm doing nothing but emotional eating and then just laying in bed. Yesterday & today have just been bad days for that. Plus, the weather is sooooooooooooooo crappy and it makes me so sleepy. AF came this morning soooooo unexpectedly. I didnt think I would start until next week. So maybe thats why I feel so out of it too.

But I'm doing a little better. I'm still a little confused. But I joined this message board that Sassy recommended to me. So thanks to her for that. I found the military girls on there, lol.

Well..I'm gonna go lay down and continue reading my book. I'll be more chatty later.

Susan~I LOVE LOVE LOVE Enchanted!!!!!!!
Old 04-08-2008, 06:37 PM   #84  
kitty Momo

Francie - I love your "How cool is this outfit" avatar, I meant to say that earlier. More , it'll get better Wasn't Enchanted cute? I didn't know anything about it before I went.

I made the mistake and had another cup of java at Starbucks!! Free is a good price, now I will be up for days and able to post non stop. Don't worry I won't put you all through that. I better go!! Feel so dang jittery!!
Old 04-08-2008, 06:44 PM   #85  
I was born this way hey!

Susan~I just LOVE that icon!! LoL!! Its just so me, lol. Fonzo took me to go see Enchanted when it was in theatres. It was just so cute. I love Disney movies, and that one in on my top 5 list!! I love it when she calls the critters to come and clean..lmao!! It looks so gross, but cute at the same time (except for the roaches, ew). Hope you dont have a huge crash after all that Starbucks.

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 04-08-2008 at 06:44 PM.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:36 PM   #86  
kitty Momo

Francie - It is a true shopaholic avatar, you have done Becky proud! haha. I liked when the rodents cleaned the dishes with their tails, how gross, how cute! I also thought the chipmunk was cute. Have to see it for a second time for sure!! Hope you are feeling better tonight!!

Gab is swimming and I am heading home. I didn't want to sit for 40 minutes w/ her father. I think I will get my pj's on and wait for Dancing w/ the stars.....lol - wow, how did I get so exciting!! lol

Night all
Old 04-08-2008, 10:51 PM   #87  
I was born this way hey!

Susan~haha..she would be proud, lol. The chipmunk was totally cute!! I loved the little girl too, she was so sweet. "Happy Working Song" omg, I was singing that for days, lol. Fonzo totally has the hots for Amy Adams, lol!! I'm feeling a little better. How are you feeling?? Over that bad cough yet?

My life is just as exciting. I'm getting ready to watch TBL, lol.
Old 04-08-2008, 11:36 PM   #88  

just popping back in here.....

I had Tommy pick me up a wrist thing, and he got me a two pack wrist compression and something else. It is already helping and I have only had it on for a couple of hours! I did take some Tylenol at about 8:15pm because it was killing me. But I did try to not use it unless I absolutely had to.

SusieQ~ Thanks for the nice comments on his picture! Now, we have to get an updated family picture, a picture of Marissa alone, and a picture of Logan alone. So, it will be an expensive trip to the Wal-Mart photography place, but one that needs to get done! The birds and the bee's talk, already?

Francie~ It is good to hear from you! It is also good that you were able to join a group. Once you find one, you will get a lot of information that you didn't even know existed! On another board that I post on, a lady mentioned to me that there is also a Post Lubal Ligation Syndrome out there, and sure enough, based on some symptoms that I had at the end of last cycle, I am thinking that I have that. BUT I only have a couple of them, so I am not taking it as a diagnosis since I don't have all of them. But anyways, I am babbling right now.

C'mon now....nobody is as exciting as me......I was in my pj's and waiting for American Idol to start. (that symbolizes bed time for Logan (if he isn't there already), Marissa (again, if she isn't there already) and cuddle time for Brandon)
Old 04-09-2008, 02:59 AM   #89  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Wink Here I am

Hey Everybody, I am here!!! lol.

Just haven't had much to say.....yeah I know......Amazing, eh? lol. Not down or nothing, just I dunno, blah...... Probably because the weather has been very nice here, but I am stuck here at work....... And I think its supposed to rain every day I am off......... Isn't that how it always goes? lol.
So I have been just reading posts....Then saw Francie was diagnosed with PCOS or traces of it......So I sent her a message because I remember how I felt when I was first diagnosed. Girlie.....
Anywho, I am alive and kicking. lol. Oh and btw my User name here has ventured into work now. lol. It all started with a back of chips that were called "Sweet N Sassy" and my co workers said I am definitely Sassy. (notice they didn't say sweet.) lol. I actually said I am "Not so Sweet N' Sassy" lol...... They have no idea about my user name here either so I guess I picked a good one. lol. Anywho, just thought I'd share that, figured you'd all get a kick out of it.

Old 04-09-2008, 09:10 AM   #90  
RosieKate

Good morning!
Well, I ate some homemade pizza last night and, sure enough, didn't sleep through the night. Ugh. When am I going to learn? I'll have to sneak in a cat nap or something this afternoon. However, being up and at 'em at 4am does give me time to watch a bunch of junk on hulu...wish they would upload more entire episodes. I really want to see The Real Housewives of New York City. They put up one episode and I thought it was a hoot, but they are not loading anymore...just clips. Oh well, I guess I can watch more Charlie's Angel episodes...now that's a hoot after all these years!

Sassy- well - I think you're sweet and sassy! No more moving around at work, I hope...if they make you move again then you might be Not-so-sweet-and-sassy, lol!

Cristina and Jules
- Found you over at good reads...what an addictive site! Is anyone else here on Goodreads? let me know and I'll add you. I like to see what everyone is reading...I am always looking for a good book. C- I love your dining room - it is so elegant...and the gift bags a re really pretty, too. Can't believe the wedding is right around the corner.

Jules - saw the new pics of Nick over on ms - boy he is a cutie! How's Teri doing? Has Ryan moved here yet?

Susan - Has McD heard anything about the job? Hopefully M has coughed up some cash by now...what an a**. Kids before cars - how hard is that to grasp?

Mindee - Very cute pic of Brandon - school pics are the best! I've heard of that Post-tubal syndrome, but just get your info on it from lots of different sources. The stuff I was reading was from some very anti- medical establishment groups who thought all docs are evil for performing tubals, but I think that's an extreme POV. I thought I had some of the symptoms, too, but it turned out to be something different once I began to see the np and getting my symptoms examined more closely.

Francie
- ((((big hugs))) Haven't had PCOS, but have had endometriosis (a long time ago and not related to the tubal stuff) and had infertility related to that...so I know how depressing it can all get and I am keeping you and Fonzo in my prayers. Once upon a time, ivillage had ttc message boards for women who had endo and pcos...maybe it still does. I haven't been back there for about 6 years so who knows.

Hi Sue.... and anyone else reading this. Well, L has bailed on soccer; the class was for 6-9 y/o and she was overwhelmed - doesn't do well being the youngest at something competitive. So, she is going to take a Dance & Motion class at the art center instead. We had a great visit with the cousins this weekend..went to the zoo.

Here's a link to a flickr set of the zoo trip.. hopefully you can see it without needing an account. If you do, sorry! Youcan go to my blog and click on the flickr photos and that should take you there as well and you can see ALL my photos ---yawn...not very exciting, lots of yarn

I am going to stay away from the pizza today....have a great day everyone!

Closed Thread