Old 03-13-2008, 03:41 PM   #1  
Droppin Tha Babii Phat

S/C/G: 168/161/135

Height: 5'2"

Talking The Gettin' Back On Track Club

THIS THREAD WAS MOVED FROM THE WEIGHT LOSS SUPPORT BOARD!

I have been in a wellness program at my job called the Weight Removal Warriors since September 2007 and I did well the 1st month, I was loosing about 2 lbs. a week. I weighed in at 167 when It began. Then after the 1st month I started to slack.... The period ends in a few days. I'm 165lbs now....Yeah I know.
As of this past Monday I have gotten back on the right track. I cut all soda's, tea's etc. off completely!! I've been eating less, and exercising every day. I am getting married soon & also I'm about 2 yrs. away from my 10 year high school reunion so, I have some major goals. No more excuses! I just need help staying focused. Ahhhhh!

If anyone else is gettin' back on track with their diet or wants too get back on track then this is the club for you!!!

Last edited by elisarae; 03-13-2008 at 04:16 PM.
elisarae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 03:45 PM   #2  

Great thanks!
Mayson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 03:46 PM   #3  

It will be nice to have people motivating us. Might keep us more accountable too!
Old 03-13-2008, 03:48 PM   #4  
Droppin Tha Babii Phat

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayson View Post
It will be nice to have people motivating us. Might keep us more accountable too!
Yes, it sure will!!
Old 03-13-2008, 03:57 PM   #5  

I am trying to lose baby #2 fat. Sat on the couch too much watching movies and ordering in subs and poutine HAHA
I am eating more proteins, less carbs, more veggies and trying to do excersize, what are you doing?
Old 03-13-2008, 04:07 PM   #6  
Droppin Tha Babii Phat

I am doing a calorie count. Giving myself 1200 a day, so that means very small portions for me b/c I love to snack. I stopped drinking soda, tea and whatnot...
I walk for about 10-15 minutes around where I live and also I have this exercise ball I use for about 45 minutes to an hour a day.

Last edited by elisarae; 03-13-2008 at 04:23 PM.