Old 12-23-2008, 09:31 PM   #271  
Staying in 1derland!

S/C/G: 288/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"

I think its best not to go too drastic .. that way its easier to maintain ie: super low carb. Yep doing pretty good, getting back to eating on a schedule and re-learning what "hungry " is...

MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES!!!!!!!!
curlylocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 07:26 PM   #272  

S/C/G: 257/250/150

Height: 5' 3"

Hope you all had a good Christmas. I worked the holiday but have off this week. YEAH. Have been getting a lot of projects done around the house that I have been putting off for a while. Got a toilet fixed yesterday, and my alarm system fixed today. Have an electrician lined up for Friday. Trying to get back on track with my diet. Spent a little time doing some meal planning and cooking today.
petra65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 09:37 AM   #273  
Staying in 1derland!

S/C/G: 288/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"

Default Happy New Year

I slept right through the new year! Yes I need to get started on my project for the day... my walk in closet has turned into a peep-in closet!!!

My christmas gift to myself was a new car! A ford escape! it's so nice not being in a small car.. people here drive like they are nuts!

Diet is going well... well even myself who can eat the same thing everyday has grown sick of oatmeal but I am doing really well not going out for lunch... new car payment may be helping there!

Hope everyone is doing well.... and I plan to post more this year.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg G2.jpg (22.6 KB, 3 views)
curlylocks is offline   Reply With Quote