Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 10:19 PM   #46  

Height: 5'1"

Hello ladies....

I got called into work early today due to a gal who has a sick child. I guess the the stomach flu is going around.

Jane--I'm envious!! I hope you have lots of fun w/the gals and you get lots of time to just talk. It would be so fun to get together with a bunch of girlfriends and just catch up!!
Enjoy every minute!!

Mindee--Hope the little one wasn't allergic. I've never heard of epi pens being sold w/o a prescription either. But you just never know these days.

Sassy--My hubby was in a bad car accident years ago to...which is why his back acts up. He getting tired of it also and had just mentioned the other day he wants to get some motivation to strengthen it by exercise. Hope your pain eases up for you.

Sue--Your test results have got to be good. Exercise helps so much. And you've been doing fabulous! I noticed big changes in my numbers when I started walking more.....I still need to work on the eating part but at least I'm making a dent somewhere. Keep us posted on what you find out.

Hello to all you other gals out there.

Anyone here watch the Biggest Loser? It's just shocking I tell ya, shocking! Keeps me wanting to move when I watch it. They motivate me.

Ok...I'm off. You all have a great night and just think...tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!
Old 09-14-2007, 12:20 AM   #47  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

Well, to add to every thing from yesterday….add a couple more things! Monday night, I believe it was, I got stung by a bee. Last night, as I already mentioned, Brandon got stung by a bee on top of his head. Which we came to find out that he is allergic to them! Well, add Tommy to that list as well. He got stung on the top of his left foot while he was getting his work boots on to go to work today! And since he is allergic to bees, it was a mad dash to get the rubbing alcohol to put on it! He took the rubbing alcohol to work with him, and of course his foot swelled up like Brandon’s bee sting spots did! So, now we are hoping that that is the end of it all!

Jane~ Have fun this weekend! The recipe box and cards came on Thursday, so I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to you for it! I am going to send out the papers from both the rolling pin and the one that came in yesterday. I am sending it out in the mail on Friday, so you should get it probably on Monday!

Marti~ I am going to ask their pediatrician if we can get a prescription for Epi pens for all three of them. I know that it is probably too early to get one for Logan and Marissa, but with the way the weather has been flucuating lately, I don't want to take any chances, especially since Tommy has been working different hours recently!
Old 09-14-2007, 07:30 AM   #48  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Wink Good Morning Ladies!

Good Morning, Ladies!

Jane -- Hope you have fun!!!!!

Marti -- The flu is going around my work as well. Hope you don't get it! I'm tired of my back pain as well and I went through physical therapy and was even in a back brace, they showed me strengthening exercises that I should be doing, I know. I just have to get motivated and do them and continue to do them! lol. I hope your hubby feels better. I can sure sympathize with back pain, I know it is not fun.

Mindee -- Ohhhhhh I just hate bee's!!!!!! I am allergic as well so they scare me. lol. I was stung when I was little and swelled up big time and ever since then, they scare me. My DH kills the bees and I am the official spider killer (as long as they are not too big! lol) I hope all the bee stings heal up and there are no more for any of you!

I hope you all have a Wonderful Day!

Old 09-14-2007, 02:57 PM   #49  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

Not feeling so great today. Was on a roll with this exercise and today, nothing so far. These allergies have got me down for sure. The day is not over yet so I will get some kind of walk in.

MARTI...glad the evaluation went well. Hope James is feeling better.

MINDEE...sounds like there is a nest somewhere. You guys be careful with the bees...I hate bees!

HI SASSY, & JANE

HUGS to you SUE!

This weather is so weird...I actually have some windows open in the house. Not a good idea with these allergies but it is sooo cool...definitely don't need the air today. I don't even have the ceiling fans on.

Have a good weekend ladies!
Old 09-15-2007, 02:18 AM   #50  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

hello ladies...how are you all doing? right now I am just checking my email quickly, so we can get some sleep tonight. then tomorrow will be a rough day, which we are prepared for. then off to the campground for a surprise anniversary party. the high for Saturday is only suppose to be 60 degrees or so, so it will be a day of great bundling!

Sassy~ Tommy got stung on his butt when he was younger, the one and only time that he had a butt, and so he had to get rubbed with rubbing alcohol to help keep it down! I am the bee killer, and Tommy is the spider killer....unless he is at work! Then it is mommy to the rescue! There was a bee in the window in the boys room this morning, so Brandon picked his bed up and moved it right behind the door so that it wouldn't be near the bee!

Cristina~ We are being extremely careful about the bees now. We haven't really seen that many since the guy caulked the opening in the siding where they kept flying to. I killed two bees last night before I went to bed, and only killed about two on Friday. But then again we weren't home that much either. But, I have noticed a difference since they caulked it! I hope you feel better soon!
Old 09-15-2007, 09:31 AM   #51  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

MINDEE...maybe when they caulked the hole they trapped the bees in their nest inside the wall, so they are coming into your house. They should have sprayed something in the hole before caulking it, yikes. Hope you guys don't get anymore stings. Thinking of you guys today. Lots of hugs and prayers to you, Tommy & his family. Never easy losing a loved one.

Hi to everyone else

Up early this morning to get my butt back in gear. Felt like crap yesterday and only got in a half a mile walk, pathetic for me. For some reason though I woke up at 4 a.m. Went ahead and got up and got things done. I am sure I will be ready for a nap later though. Anywho...got my 3 mile walk in and my 2 mile WATP. Was dragging a little but I did it so...have laundry to do and will probably get lots of reading done today.

Have a GREAT weekend ladies!
Old 09-15-2007, 10:08 AM   #52  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Just a quick "hi" to you all. Let you know I am still kicking. It is very cool here this morning so I am waiting for the sun before I ride. Last evening I rode too late as the temps. had surely dropped. Brrr.. Gotta revise my schedules now.

Still not great here...hoping for a better week. Thanks for your hugs...
Old 09-15-2007, 12:13 PM   #53  

Height: 5'1"

Time to close this one and start a new one!

See ya at 267
Closed Thread