3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Hot & Healthy Challenge Chicks 6/4-6/10 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/114298-hot-healthy-challenge-chicks-6-4-6-10-a.html)

Canuk4 06-14-2007 08:41 PM

Hi Jasmine, thanks for being here. My daughter is 30, not by any means a teen. She must be close to that time of month, my son too, he was ragging on me last night as well. Than my dad today, cause he missed his doc's appt. which I had asked him about this week, he was to get back to me, than was mad when I wasn't home today to take him. That was when I was at the arm doc. Anyhow I got a so so report from him, the bone he cut and had the pins in, is still moving down towards my wrist and he doesn't know why. But until it bothers me, he will leave it alone. Thank goodness for small favours. He did say I could do my physio at home, I can then go to the cottage and stay more than two days now. With the kids being the way they are, I can hardly wait to get out of here, but have an appt. with Dad at 10:30 tomorrow morning first, then I am sure he will want to get something to eat, all I want to do is go, its been a heck of a week.

Did not do great with food today, but not too bad. Water is on the increase as well, which is good. But the exercise is kind of on hold for the time being. I would like to be able to do some walking, or bike riding at least, will be wearing elbow and wrist guards though, will look a fine site.

Having trouble getting the veggies and fruits in, probably as I have been alone most of this week for meals and can't be bothered cooking much, left all the good stuff at the cottage, so dh would eat properly.

Well I may also be off the board for awhile, I am hoping to go to the cottage for at least a week, by then my wounds from the knives will have started to heal, although we still have father's day to get through, my daughter may not even come. But my son and Dad will be coming anyhow.
I pull your knives out, if you do mine!

Take care talk at you before bed.
Sharon S.

VeggieGirl1 06-15-2007 04:40 PM

Quick check in and then I'm off again...
keeping up with exercise...food has been blah:o ...but today is better:D

have a great weekend all

Jasmine31 06-16-2007 12:20 PM

Hi Veggie girl! WHat exercise are you doing? Have a good weekend too!

Sharon, almost 30 and still a brat? *sigh*

*deleted stuff about ex*

I have been walking and eating good. See ya soon Sharon!

Jasmine31 06-18-2007 12:53 PM

Where are all the ladies! Well I did 90 minutes this a.m. :)

Jasmine31 06-21-2007 09:29 PM

Where is everyone at? I feel like the thread killer now! :(

Well I have been hardly eating much at all the past few days due to stress. Mon and tuesday were 90 minute walks. wed was court and a doc apt for eldest dd, today was 9:00 apt for eldest dd, 10:00 apt for finger printing for dh, he got hired on to a new job and as long as his physical goes well he got it! Yeah! ,2:00 was a therapy apt for eldest dd and 5:30 was a dentist apt for dh. He is still there and I am exhausted!

Amarantha2 06-23-2007 08:58 AM

Hello, hot and healthy challenge chicks. :wave: I just recently "returned" to 3FC and am kind of looking around the different groups to see if I might fit in somewhere :lol:, thought I'd say hello as I am hot and healthy.

Canuk4 06-26-2007 10:27 PM

Well with everyone coming and going and having there own delema's, we are only getting to the boards now and again. I am home from the cottage and not sure at the moment for how long, it was suppose to be three days. I just had another fight this time with my son, he does not see why he should pay half the expenses of the cottage when he is not living there as much as we are, unfortunately he is only 28 and works full time, where my husband and myself have been forced into retirement and are on a very low income. I am so upset at the moment that I am shaking. He does not get that we payed the expenses over the winter, that doesn't count and the boat he supposedly bought primarily for his father, he now wants us to foot half the insurance. Since he bought it, it hasn't even been used, due to bad weather after he bought it last year and now when it was finally put in the water, the engine would not go, it needs a new battery. We paid the ins. on the cottage in full for the past year. He wanted to see how much everything was, so I just got it all together and put it on the table, he took one look and said "Well looks like I can't afford it, so we will have to sell the place", I just answered "okay". He has paid for a lot of different things, but we have paid for alot more and never said anything. Maybe it is the new kayak he bought on the weekend, plus another joint bill that is due, that is getting to him. I don't know, but if we have to sell we do, my husband is going to be devasted, but that's life and your own kids.

Sorry to bring this to the start, when just returning, but it just happened and I am having trouble dealing.

Food has not been bad, trying to get some walking in, and did get a good long bike ride in this past week, just have to keep on moving, somehow.
Water was not the best, drinks with friends were my downfall. Tryed to do enough house work to beat it back though.

Amarantha, we are a good group of people, sometimes we vent, other times just chat and of course tell about our ups and downs with food, water and exercise. Unfortunately lately we are coming and going a lot, so sorry we have not replied. Your welcome to join us though, we are hot and mostly healthy.

Miss ya VeggieGirl, what is happening on the job front?

Jasmine sorry to hear about your trials and tribulations with your X and your daughter. Have things been resolved? How about hubby's job?

I will be here for a few days, if not longer, if anyone else is available.
Sharon S.

Jasmine31 06-26-2007 11:02 PM

SO glad to see ya hun! *BIG HUGZ*

link to new thread though, copy/paste your post and Ill respond there!!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115891