Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 11:54 AM   #61  
Domestic Engineer

Good Monday Morning everyone-- rainy day here. I've stayed OP pretty well. I need to get my workout in today- needed to sleep in this morning, but I have nothing going on today so no biggee.

Jana- you're doing great- keep it up!

Tammy- how goes the bootcamp. Makes it easy when you give yourself no choice, eh? lol

Linda- hope you're feeling better today!

Well, I'd best get at it. Always plenty to do to catch up on Mondays...
Old 05-28-2007, 07:18 PM   #62  
~~Maintainer!~~

S/C/G: 346/186/186

Height: 5' 9"

Hi everyone, Hope all of you had a great Monday, and a nice Holiday for those of us in the US. We didn't do anything interesting for the holiday. DH had to work, so I let each of the kids have a friend over. So after having 4 teens here all day, I'm ready for a break. Actually they are all good kids, but it will be nice when the 2 extra go home.

Emily, I've done pretty well on my exercise program. I didn't do any intentional exercise on Saturday, although spur of the moment, I decided to paint my bathroom. According to fitday, painting is pretty good exercise and it took at least 3 hours to do it, so I'm considering that my Saturday exercise. I did exercise Sunday and today. Are you still t-tapping?

Jana, I think 188 is fantastic, I can't wait to see it. You're doing great. Where is your cruise to by the way?

Linda, I hope your migraine is gone. You didn't miss much on the board, since the read only status of the board kept everyone from posting. I sure missed reading the new posts for those two days.

No downward movement of the scale in almost 3 weeks. I am practically green with envy of those people who lose weight every week. I haven't been like that in almost a year. It took 11 months to lose the first 100 pounds, and it has taken almost 10 months to lose the next 50. I would love to be at goal by September, since that is my two year anniversary, but it's looking highly unlikely.
Old 05-29-2007, 11:46 AM   #63  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Remember the tortoise . . . remember the tortoise . . . remember the tortoise . . .

Hi everybody . . . Have a great moving and shaking day . . . see you later . . .
Old 05-30-2007, 04:11 PM   #64  
Onward and Downward

Hi gang . . .

Bye gang . . . see you later . . .
Old 05-31-2007, 09:39 AM   #65  
Onward and Downward

Hi again . . .

Where is everybody???? I'm talking to myself in here.

Have a good one wherever and whatever you are up to . . .
Old 05-31-2007, 10:53 AM   #66  
Domestic Engineer

Hi Linda! LOL

I'm hanging in- having a decent week. Still t-tapping and Tuesday was a running day which surprised me so much! Since focusing on the t-tapp I had to take a break from the treadmill. Well, imagine my surprise that I could run over a mile without stopping on Tuesday!!! Just proves that t-tapp is aerobic an d conditioning as well. It had been 3 weeks+ since running and I was no wear near running for 15ish minutes (yes, I'm slow lol) without stopping. CLoser to 4 and then 7 minutes then walking for a minute. Anyway I was happy
Eating is decent...water good. Pants are looser. Life is good.

Check in people!
Old 05-31-2007, 10:39 PM   #67  
~~Maintainer!~~

S/C/G: 346/186/186

Height: 5' 9"

Hey Linda, Just to let you know you're not talking to yourself. I'm listening (just wasn't talking back) , still doing the tortoise crawl.

Emily, Keep running. I'm impressed! I'm still trying to run 1/4 mile without stopping. Sad isn't it.

Crazy hectic day at work. Worked late, got home about 8:30 and still hadn't eaten dinner. I finally ate dinner and am at less than 1300 calories. I'm too tired to eat anything else (too full right now anyway).

I'm watching a new TV show right now on Discovery Health called "Healthy Decadence" - low fat/low calorie recipes. Come of the recipes sound good, but I have to watch my carbs a little closer than the host of the show does. So far, her recipes have been low fat, but quite high on white carbs (rice, pasta, flour). Not sure if that is typical or not. I need some new suggestions for things to cook.

Take care everyone.
Old 06-01-2007, 08:23 AM   #68  
Onward and Downward

Good Morning . . .

Just started a new thread for June and here's the link . . . http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...03#post1715803 . . . hope to see you all over there . . .

Keep things moving and shaking, gang . . . later . . .
Closed Thread